Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part 60

3K 212 693
By Rohahatim

I am Sorry for Not having Momal's point of view and Male leads standing up here in this episode.
It's all because every-time I try to write a small scene of these doctors it automatically turns into a huge argument 🥲🥲
I don't even do anything now, my mind automatically starts giving me arguments while I'm writing their scene. Also kind of busy with studies. Thankyou/ JazakAllah.
Hopefully it'll be next one, I decided to post this whatever I had. Also, this is long enough i.e more than 8k words😩♥️

Momal opened the door of the house after coming from School. Haleema, her daughters and Momal entered the house.

"Momiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Meerub came running to Momal who smiled and picked her up, sitting on the sofa with her. She kissed her cheek.

"Meeru mees you."

"Momi miss you too. What do you do today?" She removed her school bag and put it aside.

<Missed, did>

"Meeru cook breakfast n tatu n meeru eat breakfast n meeru play with toys."

"Good girl." Momal opened her bag and took out the chocolate.

"Ye meeru ka." Meerub forwarded her hand and took it from her.

(This Meeru's.)

"Yes yes meeru ka but Let me open it at least." Momal took it from her, opened it and gave it to her. She dropped her on the floor and went to change while Meerub did justice to the chocolate.

(..Meeru's...)

—-----------------

"Show me what you've done until now. Let me see if you are doing everything correctly or not." He said in a serious voice and Hoor regretted asking him to turn into professional mode. At least she could reply back to him as a husband. As a senior, she had to stay quiet. She didn't want to risk anything on her career. She knew a whole lecture was coming even for the smallest mistake. Well, she forwarded the ipad and file to him. What else could she do?

Ahil took the ipad and file, and started looking through them while Hoor was looking at his expressions.

"Hmm." He sighed and then turned the ipad and file so she could also see. She mentally prepared herself for what's coming and moved ahead to read.

"Did I tell you to do it this way? How will I access it now on a single screen?" He said sternly while glaring at her.

"Sorry Sir." She muttered, internally cursing this sir.

"I guess you have an appointment in 20 minutes with a patient. So you can leave. But as soon as your shift is over or you have free time, I want you here and you're supposed to do it correctly. Won't take you more than 20-25 minutes." He glared at her and ordered.

'Why don't you do it yourself if it only takes 20-25 minutes.'

She thought but nevertheless nodded. Ahil himself had 30 minutes and then he won't have any free time for the next 5-6 hours. So he decided to end it here. Hoor stood up and picked the file.

"Leave it here. You have to come back." She put the file down, picked her phone and left while he put his head on the chair and closed his eyes.

—------------------------------

"And do you know when I don't like them?" She nodded no.

"I don't like them when they cry. When they're full of tears." He placed his lips on her left eye and closed his eyes. They stayed like this for the next few moments. Silence. Peace. Them. Everything felt lovely at that moment.

Hadeed smelled his shampoo when he kissed her eye.

" Did you wash your face with shampoo? You smell like it." Yumna was lost at that moment.

"No, I used it to bring tears to my eyes." She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, not realising what she just said.

Hadeed's eyes widened then he frowned and glared at her. Yumna still didn't notice. She just turned her head to see into his eyes but frowned when she saw him glaring.

"I know I told you I melt when you glare at me with those blue eyes of yours but iska matlab ye bhi nahi ke aap mjy ghoorty hi rhen." She smiled and placed his arms around his shoulders while her head on his shoulder. Hadeed fake coughed to get her attention.

(...it doesn't mean that you keep glaring at me.)

"You used shampoo to bring tears into your eyes?"

"You were not mel-" She stopped, biting her lips as her eyes widened. She was not supposed to say this. She quickly removed her head and arms from him and made some distance between them. A scolding while being too close would hurt more because it will be loud. She cautiously lifted her eyes to him but turned back to the room when she saw him glaring. Hadeed quickly moved to her and she stood up, taking some steps backwards.

"Hadeed..I... I am getting late for work. Bye Bye. I'll see you later....I love you too." She quickly opened the door and ran out because he had taken some quick steps towards her. She was running outside when she bumped into someone but before she could fall, she was held by two masculine arms.

<Who do you think held her?>

—------------------------------------------

He parked his bike and his eyes went to the window as soon as he entered. There was no troublemaker sneaking through it and waving her hand. This was not a norm. He was used to moving his eyes to the window as soon as he entered home after his work. He walked to the entrance and opened the door. He frowned when no one came running, squealing tatu. This had happened for two days in a row and he was not loving it. He looked around and his eyes fell on her, who was lying on her stomach on the floor with arms wrapped around her head, face hidden from everyone. This was the sign of not talking to anyone but he wondered why. Putting his bag and keys on the table, he moved to the carpet on the floor where she was. He also laid on the carpet beside her on his stomach and put an arm around her.

"Meeru." He whispered near her ear.

"Meeru no talk." The tone indicated she was naraaz.

<Naraaz = angry...not talking.>

" Why is my ghundi not talking to anyone?" He placed a hand on the back of her hair and moved his fingers slowly in her hair.

<Ghundi = badmash>

"Meeru is sad." She pouted cutely. He couldn't see it but he knew she did.

"Haww. Tatu ke hoty huy tatu ka baby kaisy sad hoskta? Tell me what happened." He frowned and picked her up but she was not showing him her face. He was not allowed to because she was not talking to him. He laid on the carpet on his back now and pulled her on top of him. He kissed her head.

(...How can Tatu's baby be sad when Tatu's here?..)

"Momi busy. Momi study n do hoomwork n no play with meeru. Meeru also mees meeru ki mama n meeru want play— meeru play with mano...meeru jump ganda pani...baba say tatu take meeru park ganda pani but tatu office...meeru mano k sth khelna mano my—"

(...meeru's mama....dirty water....wants to play...)

"Mano my new friend." Arsalan completed her sentence. He had listened to it a hundred times before so he knew about it.

She didn't lift her face from his chest. He was not allowed to see her. No one was allowed to until she was talking to them.

"Tatu wants to see this cute face."

"No."

"Tatu wants to kiss the tomato cheeks."

"No."

"Tatu wants to talk to his meeru"

"No."

"Tatu wants to hug his meeru."

"No." He smiled. He was already hugging her, she didn't realise.

"Tatu wants to take meeru to mano's house."

"No." There was silence for a few seconds and then she looked up when she realised his words. He felt happy seeing her face.

"Tatu loves meeru." He passed a flying kiss without his hand.

"Meeru luv u too." She also kissed in the air and giggled. He laughed and hugged her tightly.

Her laughter light up his day and she was like a sunshine on a rainy day for him.

<Mostly these sentences are used for romantic pov but to me it felt more accurate here <3 >

"Can tatu  kiss these tomato cheeks now?" He pinched her cheek.

"Yes." He smiled, stood up and kissed her both cheeks.

"I am going to change and have dinner. Then we'll go to mano's house. But no, wait, I am going to change, then we will have dinner outside and then go to Mano's house. Go ask Momi if she wants to go." He dropped her on the floor and went to change while she ran to Momal's room.

She was happy now. Her tatu could never see her sad.

—--------

Hoor did not get any free time after that. The only free time she had during the day was taken by him. She sighed and moved towards his office. She knocked but there was no reply. She entered the office and sat on the chair and opened the file. She looked at the ipad that was there and picked it up. Password. She glared at it. Now she has to wait until he's free. He should be free soon, she thought. She decided not to go and ask, instead wait here.

After five minutes, she decided to try a password.

<You know what's coming :D>

First Try. AhilMalik Incorrect Password

Second  Try. Ahilmalik Incorrect Password

Third  Try. ahilmalik Incorrect Password

Fourth Try . Ahilmalik123 Incorrect Password

Fifth Try . AHILMALIK Incorrect Password

Ipad disabled for 30 seconds.

She frowned and put it back. Now she has to wait for 30 seconds. She sighed and started looking here and there of the cabin. She was sitting in front of the table. On the other side of the table was his chair. On his right was his computer, and at the back of the chair there were big windows. It showed the parking lot and the road from the window.

30 seconds had passed. She picked it up and tried again.

Sixth Try. AHILMALIK123 Incorrect Password. Ipad disabled for 1 minute.

She was a user of android. Moreover, she had a good memory so she had no idea about this.

'Bas 2-3 aur tries krke rkh dugi. 5-7 minute ke lye hi lock hoga kher hai.' She put it aside.

(I'll just do 2-3 more tries. It will only be locked for 5-7 minutes, it's fine.)

One minute passed.

Seventh try. Malikhospital. Incorrect password. Ipad disabled for 5 minutes. Hoor frowned.

'2 minute ke liye hona chahiye tha.' She put it back and opened instagram on her phone.

(Should have been for 2 minutes.)

5 minutes had passed and she was getting irritated. If he wants her to work, at least open his ipad for her to work.

'It will probably be for 10 minutes now.'

8th try. MALIKHOSPITAL123. Incorrect Password. Ipad disabled for 15 minutes. She frowned and opened her phone.

'Na khud arhy hain na mjhy ghar jane dena hai, ajeeb ghunda gardi hai.'

(Neither is he coming nor is he letting me go home, weird hooliganism.)

After 15 minutes.

9th try. PASSWORD. Ipad disabled for 15 minutes.

'Oh nice. It means it stops at 15. Now it will keep disabling for 15.' She waited for 15 minutes.

'Ya Allah is dr ko bhej den please. Mjhy ghar jana hai.'

(Ya Allah send this dr please. I want to go home.)

10th try. Password123. Ipad disabled for an hour. Hoor's eyes widened.

'Ya Allah maine uturn lelia. Na bhejen is dr ko. Mjhy is dunya wale ghr jana hai, doosry wale nahi.'

(Ya Allah I take a uturn. Don't send this Dr. I want to go to my house in this world, not the other.)

She scratched her forehead. One hour was long. But maybe he doesn't return until an hour? She thought positively and took a deep breath. She opened her phone again and started scrolling through it.

<Do you want Dr Sahab to come before an hour or after an hour :p >

—-----------------------------

"Hadeed..I... I am getting late for work. Bye Bye. I'll see you later....I love you too." She quickly opened the door and ran out because he had taken some quick steps towards her. She was running outside when she bumped into someone but before she could fall, she was held by two masculine arms.

She opened her eyes to see herself in the arms of a man, who was not Hadeed. Her eyes widened trying to understand the situation.

Hadeed had seen everything and he was fuming in rage internally. His hands were formed into fists, his jaw was clenched and he took deep breaths as he saw his wife in the arms of his cousin even if accidentally. He took a step and harshly pulled Yumna from him by grabbing her arm. Yumna's head hit his chest as he pulled her towards himself. She bit her lips while looking at his kameez's buttons.

Hadeed glared at his cousin and pulled Yumna with him to the room while Yumna's heartbeat increased. It looked like he was really angry this time. He went to room, closed the door with a thud and Yumna flinched at the sound of the door. He pushed her.

But pushed her on the bed so it does not hurt.

<Ye important detail hai, takay ye na smjhen k hadeed ne zor ka dhakka diya and uska sir bed k corner se takraya and wo behosh ho gai.... Hihi :P Mera 400 dfa ird gird takraya ha kabi behosh ni hui :p>

<This is an important detail so no one thinks he pushed her harshly and her head hit the corner of bed and she went unconscious....hihi :p Mine has hit 400 times at different places but never went unconscious :p >

Yumna sat straight on the bed and looked at him cautiously. He was walking here and there while passing a hand through his hair. He looked very angry.

"Um-"

"Shutup." He glared at her and she looked down, biting her lips, hurt at his tone. It wasn't her fault if she bumped into him.

She decided to talk. She was here to resolve their fight but another one had started.

"Sorry." She carefully said, not wanting to hear something in return. He did not say anything and sat on the sofa. She decided to say something again.

"Sorry for using your shampoo." She mumbled, expecting a response but she only received a hard glare. It won't work this time. She knew he wasn't angry about shampoo. Stupid Act Yumna, she thought.

He put his head in his hands. The insecurities were clouding the relationship. The incident made him think of the hospital scene and Hamza.

"It happened accidentally. Maine thori bola tha mjhy apni bahon me bharle wo."  She muttered.

(...I didn't ask him to keep me in his arms.)

"Zaban sambhal ke baat kren. Ye kesy alfaz isitmal krrhi hain ap? Ap meri biwi hain aur main hargiz nahi bardasht kruga k ap aesy alfaz apne lye ksi aur admi ke hawale se istimal kren." He looked up and scolded her and she just shifted at her place.

(Control your tongue. What kind of words are you using? You are my wife and I won't tolerate that you use such words for yourself with a relation to some other man.)

She turned her eyes to him who looked angry and hot. Now she was not saying this, but if her heart was finding it hot then what else could she do? He was jealous and possessive towards her and it made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

He was hot. But she made a face remembering how he talked to her. Since he was talking rudely, he did not deserve to know he was hot and she found him one.

<Am I the only one who finds a little angry guys hot? The anger that is limited to scolding etc, not like slapping or abusing.>

She could not cry, although it would have helped. She bit her lips and thought of something sensible to say.

"Maine nashta nahi kiya tha mjhy bhook lagri hai Hadeed."

(I haven't done breakfast I am hungry Hadeed.)

"Yumna mjhy ghussa dilane ki zururat nahi hai." He glared at her while her heart fluttered when he called her by her name. This was just the second time when he used her name while addressing her. He had used it in front of family or friends but not while addressing her. He addressed  her as Dr Sahiba in front of others too.

(Yumna don't make me angry.)

<I know You guys are also waiting for their serious fight :( I'll do it but for the time being, there's one couple fighting 24/7 and it feels enough :p )

Yumna thought of the ways to end whatever was going on. Nothing was working.

"Hadeed mjhy rona araha hai." She mumbled.

(Hadeed I feel like crying.)

"Kam shampoo lagana tha na, sahi se saaf nahi hua?" He raised his brows while taunting and Yumna's mouth was now shut due to the sheer embarrassment. She stayed quiet.

(Should've used less shampoo then, is it not washed completely?)

"Meri baat sunen." He showed his index finger with a serious expression to her.

(Listen to me.)

"Main to kabse apko sunne ke lye bethi hun, aap bolty hi nahi hain." Yumna bit her lips when she saw him staring with no nonsense expression. She put a finger on lips to tell him she's now quiet. He can say whatever he wants, and he won't be interrupted.

(I am sitting here since so long to hear you, but you don't say.)

<They both have a lot of patience for each other <3 >

—--------------------------------------

She erased the answer she had just written. It is wrong, she thought. She stared at her worksheet. It had 20 questions. She had done 8. She was supposed to submit this tomorrow. She picked her pencil from the study table and decided to try again. It was maths homework.

"Momiiiii." She heard footsteps running towards the room. She did not do anything, she knew the little one would be here in a minute. After fumbling with the door knob for a moment, she finally opened the door and ran to her.

"What happened, meeru?" Momal looked at her side where she was standing and pinched her cheek.

"Meeru go mano house n meeru eat junk n tatu go meeru k sth n momi aso come meeru k sth." She said everything in one go.

Aso = also

(....with meeru...with meeru.)

"I have to do homework, meeru." Momal kissed her cheek.

"Nooo." She stomped her foot on the floor with a frown.

"Sorry, meeru. I can't come."

"Noooo. No hoomwork. Come Meeru k sth." She whined and opened her mouth to start crying loudly. She ran out of the room crying loudly while Momal felt bad. She did not want to hurt her but her teacher would scold her tomorrow if she didn't do it.

Ayaan, who was going to his room, stopped midway when he heard loud cries coming.

"Meeru, kia hua hai? Idhar aao baba ke pass." He moved ahead and picked her, who was crying as loud as she could. He kissed her cheek and wiped her tears.

(Meeru, what happened? Come here to baba.)

She reminded him of Momina, she was her replica while Momal was like him and his mother. Momina's thoughts always emptied his heart in a different way every time he thought about her.

"Momi–no—come meeru....momi—hoom–work." She hiccuped and he put her head on his shoulder and moved ahead.

"Momi?" Ayaan entered Hoor's room and asked her who was studying.

"Yes?"

"Why are you not going?" He did not even know where they were going. He only understood that meeru was going somewhere but Momal denied.

"I have homework." Ayaan sighed and moved towards her. He stared at the paper. 5 out of 8 answers were correct. He felt proud of her.

"As much as focusing on your studies is good, breaks are important. I'll help you do your homework." He told her and she nodded. At least it will be complete.

"Meray baby ko kisne rulaya?" Arsalan entered the room and opened his arms towards her who quickly opened her arms to go to him. He kissed her. He was on the top floor but had heard her cries from downstairs with a closed door. Her volume was too loud whenever she cried.

(Who made my baby cry?)

"Where are you guys going?"

"Dinner and then Mano's house." Ayaan raised his eyebrows then nodded. It must be Meerub's tantrum.

"Ok Ok. Momi you can take your homework with you, Wania Aunty can help you."

Momal did not like it. He said he will help her and she wants his help, not her help.

Nevertheless, she nodded and picked up her books and worksheet, and put her pencils in her pouch. She had to do the homework, if not him then her.

—-----------------------------------

She scratched her forehead. One hour was long. But maybe he doesn't return until an hour? She thought positively and took a deep breath. She opened her phone again and started scrolling through it.

13 minutes later

She felt the door open behind her and her heartbeat increased.

'Please Noooo.' She whined internally and her eyes fell on the ipad. 47 minutes left.

Ahil frowned when he saw her but realised he asked her to. Hoor quickly picked the ipad and put it in her lap, pretending to write from the file so he does not know.

Ahil went forward and sat on his chair, his mind was preoccupied with a lot of things so he did not remember the ipad or password. He thought she was working while Hoor was internally panicking. Her heartbeat had increased and she wondered if he could see her worried face.

Ahil stood up and removed his coat while Hoor peeked at him from the corner of her eyes. She wondered if he had six packs because it looked like he did gym. Then frowned, remembering what the heck she was thinking. She was supposed to do work.

She brought her eyes back to work, only to see the problem she had created. How will she pretend she's working for the next hour? Even if he thinks she just started, he'll definitely ask her in 20 minutes. Why did she choose only this hospital for internship?

He kept his lab coat aside, opened the top button of his shirt and then the buttons of his cuffs. He sat back on the chair and closed his eyes. He was tired. Hoor stared at him with the ballpoint in her mouth. She prayed he sleeps here for an hour, at least. He opened his eyes and his eyes met hers, making her embarrassed for no reason.

Did..did he just catch her gawking at him?

She averted her eyes immediately and looked down at the ipad.

43 minutes left. She frowned. Only 4 minutes? She wondered how she would spend 43 minutes. 

She could feel him staring at her right now but she didn't lift her face. Ahil stared at her face for a few seconds then averted his eyes. He was tired but he wanted her to do the work so he decided to wait. It was only a matter of 15-20 minutes, No?

"How much is left, Dr Hoor?"

"Ummm...Just a little." He nodded, while she prayed in her heart. Yeah, little, just like an hour. An hour never felt this long before.

15 minutes later

"Here, show me how much is left?" He forwarded his hand and she looked up at him, worried.

"Um..it's not done yet...It'll be done soon..." Soon.

"Dr Hoor, I asked you to give me. It's fine if it's not completed." He frowned.

"But–"

"Dr Hoor!" He slapped his hand on the table. Hoor sighed and forwarded it to him, praying for a miracle.

Ahil took the ipad with furrowed eyebrows, and looked down at the screen to see how much she had done. But he didn't see anything, except for

Ipad disabled. Try again in 28 minutes.

<Pray for our stubborn Female lead guys :( >

His frown deepened and he looked up at her who was staring down in her lap. He glared at her.

"Dr Hoor, may I know what this is?" He asked while gritting his teeth and put the ipad on the table between them.

"Ipad." Hoor mumbled.

"Thank you, I didn't know." He scowled and moved ahead on the chair, relaxing himself. He put his elbows on the table and joined his hands, putting his chin on his hands.

"Why did you do this?" He was throwing daggers at her.

"I am sorry. You were not here."

"You could have come there and asked me. Or else you could have waited." He said angrily while Hoor did not say anything.

"Do you have any idea how important data I have kept in this ipad? That I could have lost because of you?"

"Laparwahi ki bhi hadd hoti hai." He glared one last time.

(There's a limit to carelessness.)

"Sorry sir." She had heard this line of carelessness before. The day he made her hate him by questioning her hardwork.

"Now sit here until these 28 minutes pass and then complete the work."

Hoor didn't say anything now. She was tired. She wanted to go home, everything was getting on her nerves. All she wanted was to sleep and ignore everything else. But this Dr was adamant on ruining her peace.

Ahil poured a glass of water and then drank it in one go. Then added another and forwarded to her.

"Pee len, Dr Hoor. Kam kar kar ke thak gayi hongi aap." His taunts were brutal. Hoor picked the glass and made its way to her lips.

(Drink, Dr Hoor. You must be tired after a lot of work.)

He had given his own glass, and not the other one which was for anyone else visiting here. The last person who drank from that glass was a male doctor and he did not want to share that one with her.

He wouldn't have shared his glass if she was not his wife. She wouldn't have taken it if he was not her husband. Everything aside, they had that relationship between them that none of them could deny.

Hoor placed the glass on the table and wiped her mouth.

"Mujhay Tumse ek baat karni hai." Ahil's voice made her look up. It was not professional, she understood by the way he addressed her.

(I have to talk to you.)

"Toh karen, maine konsa apke moo pe tape bandhi hui hai." She had been controlling herself since morning, and did not want to waste the opportunity.

(Then do, I haven't applied tape on your mouth.)

"Shut up. Ammi chahti hain main tmhy shopping pe le kr jaun since rukhsati is only 3 weeks away. Kch din baad Wania api ki Nikkah announcement hai, toh next week I'll make sure k ek din at a time hum dono free hon, I'll let you know whenever I finalise."

(...Mama wants me to take you shopping....in few days it is Wania api's nikkah announcement so...that one day we're both free...)

"Kia krna ha shopping pe ja kr?"
(What's the need of going to shopping?)

"Ammi se pucho unhy shoq hai, warna yakeen kro mjhy tmhry sth sar phorne me koi dilchaspi nai."

(Ask Mama she asked me, otherwise believe me I have no interest in hitting my head with you.)

"Professionalism, Dr Sahab. I am your intern."

"Main to apni zabardasti ki biwi se baat krrha hun." He shrugged and Hoor glared at him.

(I am talking with my forced wife.)

"Nahi toh mein ne konsa aap ke ishq me doob ke aap se shadi kee thi." She made a face.

(As if I married you because I was drowning in your love.)

"Professionalism Dr Hoor, I am your senior." He glared.

"Main to apne zabardasti kay shohar se baat kr rhi thi." She shrugged. Tit for Tat.

(I was talking to my forced husband.)

"Tum intihai badtameez ho."
(You are very mannerless.)

"Aap work mode pe wapis nahi ayengy?"
(You won't come back on work mode?)

"Bilkul nahi. Meri marzi."
(No. My choice.)

"Pakka?"
(Sure?)

"Yes."

"Ok." With that, she removed her lab coat and placed it on his table. Then removed her shoes, turned the chair besides her towards her, and placed her feet on it.

"Dr Hoor what—"

"No no no. Dr Hoor nahi, Sirf Hoor. Shuru apne kia tha, khatam main krugi. Waise bhi I am bored, ab kya kru apke ipad khulne tak. I am tired too." She put her hands on the back of her chair and put her head on them and closed her eyes. He glared at her for a few seconds then stood up to leave. Hoor opened her eyes but he didn't glance at her and went to the washroom. She rolled her chair in circles. It was fun.

(...Not Dr Hoor, only Hoor. You started, I'll end. Also I am bored, what will I do until your ipad works...)

—------------------------------

Yumna bit her lips when she saw him staring with no nonsense expression. She put a finger on lips to tell him she's now quiet. He can say whatever he wants, and he won't be interrupted.

"I can't tolerate this." He took a deep breath and said.

"Hadeed main jaan boojh kr to ni hui jo aap aesy kehry hain." Yumna didn't like that he was making it this big of an issue.

(Hadeed I didn't do it intentionally that you're saying this.)

"Ap ne 2 minute pehle bola tha aap chup rahain gi. Ab aap boli na toh acha nahi hoga. And I know ap jaan boojh kar nahi krengi aesa Main apko jaanta hun so no need to explain it." Yumna didn't like his second sentence but she ignored it as soon as she heard the third one. She only focused on the things she loved.

(You said to me 2 minutes ago that you'll be quiet. Now if you spoke, it won't be good for you. And I know that you won't do it intentioanlly I know you...)

"Ok sorry, I won't say anything." Hadeed nodded.

"I don't like it when a man sees your hair. Only I have the right to see them." He said while staring at her hair while Yumna frowned trying to understand then raised her eyebrows. All this argument because of her hair?

She picked her hair catcher and tied them in a bun, then took her dupatta and wrapped it around her hairs and then went to the sofa and sat beside him. Hadeed was watching her movements closely. He turned his head to her who was staring at him with a smile.

"Problem solved. I love you too." She hugged him tightly. Hadeed did not know what to do, he pressed a kiss to her head.

"Thankyou for understanding me. Now you can remove it. It's not for me. I can stare at those as much as I want. Others can't." Yumna chuckled and opened her hair again. She had seen him avoiding the conversation if any female complimented his eyes, and also wore black lenses sometimes. Yumna had realised after nikkah that how can he wear glasses every time so she gave him lenses. It was a relief for him as well since he was not comfortable with random compliments. He was shy. He was doing it for her, so she can also do it.

She had started hijab in university but couldn't continue it after comments that her hijab was not right. She still didn't know if it was right or no because every time she did, someone would say this was not the right way and it only lead her to a point where she thought it was better to leave it if she can't do it properly. But now, she was doing it for her husband. She knew she was not doing something wrong , she didn't care about anyone else. She was at the first step, and she was only trying to cover her hair now, nothing else.

"I am hungry, nashta bana ke den mujhe. I came so early for you." Hadeed, who was peacefully smelling her hair, stopped and frowned.

(...Make me breakfast...)

"Cafe wali chai + omelette + paratha." She told him what she wanted and his frown deepened.

<I am in hostel I can only dream :( >

"Maine toh hamesha dekha tha aurtein nashta bana rahi hoti hain."

(I had always seen that it's females who're making breakfast.)

"We're different, you know. Also, you cook better than me."

"Ye to hai, I cook better than you." He stood up.

(That's right.)

"Tie your hair, my male cousins are here." He patted her cheek and went to the kitchen while she tied her hair and covered her hair.

"Hadeed you talked so rudely to me." Yumna complained to him, about him,  while eating breakfast which was also made by him.

"I made up for it with this breakfast." He pointed to the breakfast in front of him. She was sitting beside him eating while he was just sitting there, watching her eat.

"Han woh toh hai. Isliye maine aapko maaf kiya." She took a sip of tea.

(Yes that is true. That is why I forgave you.)

"Nawazish hai apki." Yumna smiled like an idiot and felt shy but her mouth was full so she could not reply. Hadeed shook his head and opened his phone.

(It's your kindness.)

He had a job interview tomorrow and he hadn't even told her. He decided he'll let her know if he gets it. He did not like the job of the hospital. He loved cooking, and he wanted to do something related to it. Sitting on computer for the whole day, dealing with numbers and records was not something he was a fan of. He had done it for a few months and that was enough.

—---------------------

He came out of the washroom in a few minutes. Hoor was confused at his wet face, hair, hands, arms and feet. She wondered if he performed ablution.

He opened the drawer and took the prayer mat, laying it on the floor while she followed his movements through her eyes.

"Aap namaz bhi parhte hain?"
(Do you pray too?)

"Nahi ek tum hi musalman ho." Hoor glared at him. Why can't he answer her like a normal person?

(No only you're muslim.)

"Jab parh rhy thy toh mujhse kiun nahi poocha?"
(When you were praying, why didn't you ask me?)

"Mujhe kya pata tum parhti ho ya nahi?"
(How do I know if you pray or no?)

"Kiun sirf aap hi musalmaan hain?" Hoor burned at his comment. She prayed 5 times. She won't say that she prayed everyday at the exact time because sometimes she slept until late and couldn't wake up or missed it sometimes at work, but when she slept at night, she made sure her 5 prayers were done, even if they were Qazaa.

(Why? Are you the only muslim?)

<Qazaa means praying after the time has passed.>

"Mjhy parhne do, tumne parhni ho to samne bathroom hai aur us drawer me ek aur jaye namaz." He said and started his prayer while she stared at him. She was on her periods so she was not praying.

(Let me pray, If you want to, the bathroom is there and the prayer mat is in that drawer.)

He didn't look angry while praying.

'Ofcourse, namaz prhty huy kiun ghussy me hoga. Main bhi kya kia soch rhi hun. Dekhna shadi ke baad fajar k lye kesy uthaongi.'

(Ofcourse, why would he be angry while praying. What am I thinking. See how will I wake him up at fajar after marriage.)

She made evil plans while he continued his prayer.

<Someone please tell me how many evil plans did they make so I can keep a record of what dramas and fights I have to write after their rukhsati 😩🥸Kuch Miss Na Hojaye>
<So nothing is missed>

—---------------

"No juice. Meeru ko cocola peena hai." Arsalan ordered juice for her with a burger but she frowned upon hearing the word juice. She wanted cocola.

(...Meeru wants cocola.)

"Apke pas cocola hai ?" Arsalan asked the waiter while directing him with his eyes to say no.

(Do you have cocola?)

"No sir, we only have juice."

"Haww, mere baby ko cocola peena tha. Chalo meeru kch nai peeyegi, juice toh peena nai." He acted well.

(Hawww, my baby wanted cocola. Ok Meeru won't drink anything, she doesn't want juice.)

"Nooo. Meeru ko juice peena hai." She whined.

(Noo. Meeru wants to drink juice.)

"Ok Ok. Meeru ka juice ni bhoolna, ok?" The waiter smiled, nodded and left while Arsalan kissed her cheek. His ghundi was innocent too.

(....Don't forget meeru's juce...)

" Meeru happy now?" He asked while she wiped her mouth with his sleeve after devouring her food.

"Yes Meeru no sad. Meeru happy hai." She showed her teeth.
(...meeru is happy.)

"Meeru tatu ki jaan hai." He pulled her into his lap and kissed her cheek.

(Meeru is tatu's world.)

"Tatu b meeru ki jaan hai." Meerub yawned and he smiled. She was sleepy after dinner.

(Tatu is meeru's world too.)

Momal did not say anything. She was used to being the ignored one, the one no one cares about. She used to feel everyone loves meeru more because she is more cute, she talks alot and plays alot while she wasn't as cute or talkative as meerub. The death of her mother had taken her mother, father and her uncle too. She felt alone.

------------------------------------------

Wania kissed Momal and Meerub and made them sit. Arsalan had already told her he'd come. Momal opened her bag while Ali sat behind her. Meerub and Mahnoor were playing with toys while Umair was eating fries in Wania's lap that Arsalan bought for kids. Mama's boy never left his mom.

Momal opened her maths homework and Ali made a face. He did not like this subject.

"Are you do homework?" Ali asked.

<Doing>

"Yes. I have to give it back." Ali went ahead to have a look at the questions. They were too easy.

"Mujhe karna aata hai. Ye easy hai." Ali told her and she looked at him.

(I know how to do. This is easy.)

"Can you help me?"

"Han." Momal forwarded the paper pencil to him, along with the clipboard.

36+19=

"See, 6+9 is 15 and 3+1 is 4 so the answer is 415. It is easy." Momal frowned.

<Find mistake : D,
Apna Kaam hota nahi iska hi krlun🥲>

(Can't do my own work but I can do hers.)

"I think this is wrong. It is so big number."

"Tumhry to nakhry hi nai khtm hoty." Ali said dramatically and Momal was confused.

(Your tantrums don't end.)

"What is it mean?" Momal had spent the first 6 years of her life abroad and did not understand difficult urdu. She spoke English mostly but sometimes tried urdu too.

<does>

"Mjhy nahi pata. Mama bolti hain toh maine seekha." He shrugged. Ali, on the other hand, was better in urdu but tried english sometimes.

(I don't know. Mama says so I learnt.)

"Kia seekha tune alu?" Hassan entered the lounge and sat beside Ali. Hassan had given him a nickname of Aloo.

Aloo = Potato

(What did you learn aloo?)

"Mamu ye nakhry krti hai." Hassan burst out laughing like a maniac. What nakhry could the innocent girl do?

(Mamu she shows attitude.)

"Konse nakhry dekhaye hain tujhy usne?" He stopped laughing and asked him.

(Which attitude did she show you?)

"Maine usy homework mai help ki but she think maine wrong kia." Hassan nodded and moved ahead to see it.

(I helped in her homework but she thinks I did it wrong.)

"Which one did you do?" Ali pointed to the one at the bottom right and Hassan glared at him.

"Khud toh tu maths ke tests me andy lata hai, usko bhi andy dilwayega."

(You yourself bring eggs in Maths test and will also make her bring one.)

<Egg has a shape of zero...and egg is called anda in Urdu...so in urdu zero marks are also called anda in jokes.>

"Main andy ni lata."
(I don't bring eggs.)

"Lata hai, deta bhi hai, tu hai hi murghi."
(You bring, you give too, you're a hen.)

"Main murghi nahi hoon."  Ali angrily said.
(I am not a hen.)

"Hai. Nashtay main bhi anday khata hai."
( You are. You eat eggs in breakfast too.)

"Mama mamu ko bolain main murghi nai hun." Ali whined to her and Wania glared at Hassan.

(Mama tell mamu that I am not a hen.)

"Mat tang kro usko. Mera beta bilkul murghi nahi hai, insaan hai." Ali showed his tongue to Hassan who glared at him.

(Don't tease him. My son is not a hen, he is a human.)

"Mamu mano ki doll dekho." Mano came running to him and showed her doll. Meerub also came behind her and showed him his tongue. Hassan showed his tongue back.

(Mamu see mano doll.)

"Ye ayi na mamu ki jaan, mamu ki mano billi." He kissed Mano's cheeks and also kissed the doll, making the girls giggle. He kissed Meerub's cheek too, but cautiously because once he'd received a slap from her because he kissed her while she was angry.

(Here comes Mamu's baby, Mamu's cat.)

"Momal, show me your homework. I will help you." Hassan stood from beside Ali and sat beside Momal. Momal did not know him much so she was not frank with him. But she had to do her homework so she did not say anything. Hassan took her worksheet and started explaining. Momal listened carefully while Ali sat with a spoiled face. He was not a murghi.

--------------------------

"Thankyou Uncle." Momal mumbled when her homework was done. Hassan's heart broke. Was he finally at the age where kids would call him uncle and not bhai? This was heartbreaking to know.

"Mamu, I am your mamu." Hassan patted her head while she turned to Ali now who was still in a bad mood.

"Are you angry?" Momal asked while putting everything back in her bag.

"Main murghi nahi hoon."

(I am not a hen.)

"What's a murghi?"

"Hen." Hassan told her.

"I like hens. They are cute." Hens reminded her of the cats. Baba had promised her he'll bring her cats but he forgot. He always forgets her. The thought suddenly made her sad and her eyes brimmed with tears. She wiped them while looking down but someone had seen them.

"Momii cry...momi hurt..." The little one came running as soon as she saw her sister crying.

"Ali hatooo." She pushed Ali aside to go to Momal and sat in her lap with a worried face. Ali was confused.
(Ali get aside.)

Meerub hugged Momal and wiped her eyes with her little hands and kissed her eye. This was how Momal did when Meerub cried.

"Meeru luv u too." Meerub said while putting her head on Momal's chest. Momal chuckled. She hadn't even said I love you but she said I love you too because it was always Momal who said it first.

"What happened, Momal?" Wania asked and Momal's smile faded. She nodded in no. Wania had noticed her smile fading but did not force her. She knew Momal was not comfortable.

"I want to go home." Momal mumbled. Hassan told Arsalan who was sitting on the floor with the girls.

"What happened, Momi?" Arsalan stood up,went near her and asked her. He had seen Meeru running to her but didn't want to interrupt the sisters' moment.

"I want to go home." Momal sniffed and Arsalan was worried now.

"Ok I am taking you. Let's go." He bent forward and placed a kiss on Momal's forehead and asked her to not cry. He opened his phone to book a taxi. He was tired so he didn't drive while coming.

"Did you come in a taxi?"

"Yes. I was tired and didn't want to drive."

"It's late. I'll drop you guys. Come." Hassan took his keys and stood up. Arsalan tried to object but Hassan didn't let them.

"Wait. I cooked something. Take it for the kids." Wania dropped Umair on the floor and went to the kitchen while the whole house placed their hands on ears. Mama's boy was crying loudly for Mama.

"Oye choochay ke bhateejay, idhr aaa." Arsalan picked him up and threw him in the air. He stopped crying.

(Hey young rabbit's nephew, come here.)

"Main kon hun?"
(Who am I?)

"Choocha." Umair giggled.

"Main joker lagta hun isay, ek to naam asa rkhdya upper se jab bhi naam leta ha hansna shuru kar deta hai." Arsalan frowned and wiped the tears from Umair's face. Meanwhile Wania came with the food. Arsalan took it and gave mama's boy back to mama. He picked Meerub from Momal's lap, who was already sleeping. Then they left for home.

(Does he think of me as a joker, first he gave me a name like that and now whenever he takes the name he starts laughing.)

—----------------------------------

After Maghrib prayer he sat on his chair, there were still 10 minutes until the ipad unlocked and he glared at her again who rolled her eyes. She rolled her chair and he frowned.

"Ye kia fuzool harkat hai, bachi ho? Insano ki tarah betho. Lattoo ki tarah ghoom rahi ho." Hoor bit her smile. Why was it so fun to annoy the angry doctor?

(What stupid act is it, are u a kid? Sit like humans. You're twirling like a lattoo.)

<Lattoo is a toy that moves in circles on a spot.)

"Meri marzi. Mery susar ka hospital hai."
(My choice, It is my father in law's hospital.)

"Hospital susar ka hai, office susar ke betay ka hai." He glared at her and she frowned.

(The hospital is father in law's, the office is of the son of father in law.)

"Han to susar ka beta mera shohar hai." She shrugged.

(So Father in law's son is my husband.)

"Kch din pehle tk to shohar manne se mana krdya tha, ab yad agya?" He taunted.

(A few days ago you were not accepting me as a huband, now you remember?)

"Musibat ke waqt toh gadhy ko bhi baap banana prta hai, maine apko shohar bana lia to kia hua."

(In problems we even make a donkey our father, what happened if I made you my husband?)

< Making donkey one's father in problem....this is urdu proverb that means in difficult times, you can even go to people you hate for help..>

Ahil threw the file at her and she caught it. It was not something heavy to hurt, even if she didn't catch it. She glared at him and kept the file with her.

He scowled at her and diverted his attention to the computer.

10 minutes later, Ahil picked up the ipad angrily, typed the password angrily but accidentally in anger typed one letter wrong.

Ipad disbaled. Connect to Itunes.

He slammed it on the table with some force and Hoor flinched.

"Torna hai?" She frowned.

(Do you want to break it?)

"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. It's because of you. Koi kaam dhang se nahi hota hai. Ajeeb musibat hai." He shouted, but no enough for the voice to reach outside the office, and stood up while Hoor unconsciously sat like a human, removing her feet from the other chair.

(....You can't do a single thing properly...Weird problem.)

Glaring at her, he picked his phone, sat back and started connecting it. He opened his laptop and started working over all the issues while Hoor sat quietly looking down at her hands.

"Yahan bethne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, chali jao wapas. Ksi aur se karwa loonga ya khud kr longa. Pata hota ke aesi harkat krogi toh tmse kehta hi na."

(You don't need to sit here, go back. I'll ask someone else or do it myself. If I knew you would do something like this, I wouldn't have asked you to do.)

Hoor did not say anything, took her bag and left while he kept working. She would have apologised if he scolded her like a senior like he did earlier, but he wasn't. It was in personal way and she was not apologising for that.

As soon as Hoor came out of his office, she glared at the door and made faces at the closed door and showed her tongue.

"Allah kry disable hi rhy. Ghar jaye to koi bacha try kar kar ke dobara kharab karde warna juice chai coke kuch bhi gira de."

She left the hospital angrily and went to her car. Her mood was spoiled but the thought that she'll enter the house and someone would come running "Oor phupho" made her smile through her spoiled mood. She decided to buy something for Momal and Meerub on the way home.

(I pray it remains disabled. When he goes home, a kid disables by trying again and again otherwise drop juice chai coke anything.)

No one came running to her when she opened the door, it means they were outside. She placed the gift on the table with a spoiled mood and went to meet her father.

--------------------

"Nahi agar romance hogya ho toh koi mjhy college hi chor de, assignment submit karani hai mjhy." Madiha entered the dining room wearing a simple dress and holding a purse, with a file in her hands. She was only going to submit the assignment so she was not wearing the uniform.

(No if romance is done then someone please drop me to college, I have to submit the assignment.)

"Khana kha rhy hain hum, Konsa romance kia hai bhae?"Yumna frowned and glared at her. She was eating her breakfast innocently, this was a false allegation on her. Hadeed's finger that was drawing circles on her cheek, quickly backed and he sat straight.

(We're eating, Which romance did we do?)

"Aaap kha rahi hain, bhai apko ghoor rhy hain bas. Romance hi hua." Madiha scrunched her nose.

(You're eating, bhai is only gawking at you.)

"Acha main chor dugi hospital jatay huy." Yumna directed her to leave.

(Ok I'll drop you while going to hospital.)

"Wapis bhi drop krna hai, maine bs ye pakrani hai." She pointed at the file in her hand.

(Have to drop me back too, I only have to submit this.)

"Achaa main le jauga, ab jao." Hadeed directed her to leave and she scowled at them.

(Ok I will take you, now go.)

"PDF is haram." Yumna and Hadeed raised their brows.

"I mean PDA." Madiha corrected herself and their eyes widened.

"Seedhi tarah niklo yahan se, tumhari shadi hogi na phr puchunga." Hadeed glared at her but as soon as his words left his mouth, he realized his mistake. Madiha did not say anything.

(Go away from here, Once you get married I'll ask.)

"Sorry yar." Madiha left the dining room angrily.

"I have hurt her."

"But why? What happened? Did she say yes? Is she not happy with this alliance?" Yumna felt worried for Madiha. She was like another sister for her and she wanted her happiness.

"I don't know. We have not forced her. We only told her about the proposal, she has not said anything but I don't think she's happy." Hadeed's best friend, and cousin, Huzaifa's proposal had come for Madiha. They had not asked for marriage, only Nikkah since she was 16 and also Huzaifa was going abroad for five years. Madiha had not said anything yet but she didn't look happy. Hadeed knew she had dreams, she wanted to be an electrical engineer.

"She can say no if she wants, it's her right. No one is going to force her." Hadeed stood up to leave behind her. He had taken only a few steps when he stopped and turned.

Yumna was sitting there. He moved ahead, held her hand and took her with him. Yumna's heart fluttered for no reason. Maybe because he held her hand with all the right? Or because she was important for him? Or maybe because he trusted her enough to take her with him to discuss the matter? Her heart fluttered for weird reasons around him.

Madiha sat in her room, pondering over everything. Huzaifa was not a bad person, he was her brother's bestfriend since childhood and one of the few cousins she actually respected.

The door opened and she looked up.

"I don't want to talk about it. I am getting late for college." Hadeed opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. He nodded and went to drop while Yumna laid down in his bed. She still had time before her shift.

<Her story isn't a part of this one but Tatu ki story me side couples bhi to daalne hai broo🌚Nikkah at 16, abroad for 5 years, comes back. Tatu's story will be after 5 years too because he is also focused on his work right now & Ayesha is a student too.>

<...We have to add side couples in Tatu's story...>
---------------------------------------------

Thankyou for all the love and patience ♥️❤️
Memes whenever I have time for them. I was delaying this episode because of memes & Momal's pov until I thought I should At least post whatever I have bec it isn't like a small one. 9k is enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...