Alice in borderland x reader...

By lovnxxr

One shots that do include the new season! I do take requests sometimes. (If I don't do them pls don't be mad)... More

Chishiya [Fluff]
Niragi [little Smut]
Arisu [Fluff]
kuina oneshot [Fluff]
Chishiya [little Smut]
Karube [angst-fluff)]
Chishiya [little smut?]
Kuina oneshot [Fluff!]
Tatta [Fluff]
Banda [fluff]
Ann [sad]
Chishiya [Fluff]
Ippei [FLUFF]

Usagi oneshot [Fluff]

1.7K 31 4
By lovnxxr

"Here take my hand" Usagi said reaching her hand out for me.

I grabbed her hand as she pushed me up onto the rough surface.

"Don't you love mountain climbing?" She asked standing up looking at the sky.

"No, I hate it" I said, my hair messy my hands dirty from touching the mountain, and my clothes all dirty.

Meanwhile Usagi looked perfect.

Her hair perfectly in line, her clothes all clean, her hands a little dirty from the mountain; but other than that she was perfectly clean.

She laughed, before embracing me in her arms.

"You're funny y/n" she said before grabbing my waist more tightly.

"I love you Usagi" I said before putting my hands on hers which were on my belly now.

"I love you too Y/n" she said before kissing the top of my head.

I quickly turned myself around so now me and her were facing each other.

I grabbed her face in both my hands and kissed her softly.

She kissed me back, this time her tongue entering my mouth.

Roughening the kiss.

After a minute she pulled back, "I really do love you".

"Me too,' I responded.

"Let's go home, now" Usagi said while she smiled.

~

We both entered the house.

It was very silent until Usagi spoke, "You should take a shower, you're all dirty" she then laughed pointing at my hair.

I huffed, "oh be quiet, im only dirty because of that mountain!"

I then walked into the bathroom turning on the shower.

Later

"You look clean now!" She said smiling.

"Yeah because I took a shower " I said rolling my eyes as she embraced me once again in her arms.

"Ah, your so cute" she said.

"And your adorable" I responded.

She then kissed me.

"I love you very much y/n I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you."

Hello! Author here once again sorry I haven't been posting, school tests ugh 🙄🤚 anyways! I hope your day went/is going well!I haven't really been in the writing spirit so sorry if these are horrible. I'll see you in the next chapter I guess. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 78 14
COMPLETED!! This is an Draco (ItsFunneh) fanfic. it's when y/n met Draco through social media and became friends. you guys end up falling for each ot...
6.7K 159 9
The apperence of Kira case made World's most Famous Detectives L and J (Y/n) to investigate it. Japanese Task Force were surprised by the admiring Th...
8.1K 68 12
Hannah is twin sister of Arisu and she has two jerks to like her and she don't know who she! so let's see who she picks? Will she pick Chishya? Will...
4.7K 126 12
| A boy named "Sim Jaeyun" also called as "Jake" who is in love with his crush named "Lee Heeseung" who is the University heartthrob, Both Jake and H...