can't be friends ꕥ angus clo...

By benznarcotic

bts of euphoria's most cherished couple fem oc x angus cloud More

❁ུ۪ mikayla barnes
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

three

5.4K 212 38
By benznarcotic

mikayla got up around 8 am to get ready for the complex shoe shopping video she had with angus and javon. she was almost done, just finishing up the final touches of her makeup.

angus had texted her letting her know he was gonna pick her up and she simply left him on read, still upset from their previous night.

mikayla made sure she had everything before heading downstairs. she rolled her eyes seeing angus sitting on her couch waiting patiently for her.

when angus saw her he simply lifted up the copy of her house key that she had given him. "mornin'. you sleep good?"

"i slept fine. you?" she asks walking into the kitchen and opening her snack cabinet for a breakfast bar.

"been tossin' and turnin' all night to be honest wit' you." angus stands up making his way over to her and he could feel her tense up under his touch when he placed his hand on her waist. "you gonna ignore me the whole day?" he asks placing his face in the crook of her neck kissing the skin softly, "hm...talk to me mickie."

"what am i doing right now? i'm talking to you. now, leave me alone." she removed herself out his hold ignoring his sigh as he followed after her out the house.

"javon gon' meet us there." angus spoke once they got in the car.

mikayla nods her head in acknowledgment. she places her bag at her feet and a crumbled up sheet of paper catches her eye, grabbing it to ball the wrapper to her snack with it she notices angus tense up slightly making her furrow her eyebrows.

"what's wrong with you?"

"nothin'."

mikayla moves her hand away when he tried reaching for the paper. "give it here mikayla."

"no, why don't you want me to see it?"

"fuck." angus mutters watching her open it and scan the words before focusing his eyes on the road ahead.

mikayla let out a dark laugh reading the name on the hotel receipt. "your fucking with mariah again. are you fucking kidding me?"

mariah was the girl who had a very small stripper role on set for season 2 and whenever angus and mikayla were on a break he usually spent his nights with her. angus told mikayla he had broken it off with mariah for good but obviously that was a lie.

"it's not like that-"

"shut the fuck up!" mikayla slapped the back of his head and he tried to dodge with his unoccupied arm, "you tryna kill us both? chill the fuck out mikayla!"

"you lying piece of shit! what the fuck is her hotel receipt for three fucking days doing in your car?"

"obviously she left it in here."

mikayla tilted her head and blinked slowly, "what was she doing in your car, angus?"

"do i question you about who's in yo car?" angus asks pulling into the parking lot and taking the key out of the ignition. he turned his head to face her and that's when a loud smack was heard as mikayla's hand connected with the side of his face.

"put yo hands on me one more time see what happens."

"fuck you." mikayla spat grabbing her purse and getting out of his car slamming the door behind her.

angus leaned back in his seat trying to control his breathing and when that failed he took out a bag of pre rolled blunts he had with him, "fuck it." he says before lighting one up.

at times like this mikayla was grateful she was a gifted actress as she walked into the complex store sporting a professional smile and shook hands with joe. "it's so nice to meet you."

"the pleasure is all mine mikayla." he says with a smile before clapping his hands together and looking around, "thank you so much for coming. we're still making sure the cameras are all ready to go. do you know if angus and javon are on their way?"

"yeah, they should both be here soon." as they waited mikayla looked around her eyes gravitating towards the converse shelf, not really being much of a sneaker head.

the front door opened and mikayla could faintly hear angus' voice as he greeted joe who let them know javon would come in later and they were going to start with the two of them now.

"what's up, everybody. it's joe from complex we're in new york city at flight club with actor angus cloud and actress mikayla barnes. we're gonna do some sneaker shopping to see what they're feeling and what they're not and then hopefully they'll walk out of here with some new sneakers."

mikayla nods her head smiling while trying her best to ignore the sneak glances from angus.

joe led the way to the shoe racks and mikayla rolled her eyes instantly taking notice that angus was high, which wasn't out of the ordinary but she wished he had some professionalism.

"mikayla, what would you say style wise was your first good pair of sneakers."

"i was a cheerleader for most of my life so, i was mainly wearing nikes, like, all the time. i always liked shoes like these-" mikayla points to a pair of jordan's, "but i feel like i'm not cool enough to pull those off."

joe lightly laughs at that. "i can assure you that you can pull anything off."

angus watched mikayla smile at the compliment and clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

"is there anyone on the show who is a big sneaker head?"

"ooh yeah. javon is 100%."

angus smiles at that and pulls out his phone, "let me call my son wanna right now." he looks over at joe, "hey, where we at right now?"

"we're at flight club." he responds.

it took javon about 10 minutes before finally showing up into the shop. he daps angus up with a bright smile before hugging mikayla.

"what's up?"

"javon, how are you doing?"

"i'm doing good, man. how about yourself."

mikayla smiles at his politeness and wraps her arm around his neck.

the three guys started talking more about shoes and mikayla put her two cents in every once in awhile but mostly just reacted until it was time them to pick out their shoes.

"how can i help you today?"

mikayla raised her head up and hummed, "can i get the platform chuck taylors black and white please. the same color wave for the rick owens and i think that's it for today."

"okay, no problem."

mikayla followed her to the cash register and all of their shoe boxes were stacked on top of eachother.

"your total is 5,687.35."

angus tapped javon's shoulder, "oh, you wanna pay for it? i forgot my wallet bro i'm sorry." he tried to get javon's wallet out his pocket and mikayla slapped his hand away. "stop." she reprimands pulling out her credit card and handing it to the lady.

"nah, wanna got it. he good for it."

javon chuckled at the two going back and forth.

liked by madisonbaileybabe and 2,432,670 others

miikie added new babies to the collection
tagged: @complex

view comments

user angus was high asl in that interview
user when he wanted javon to pay lmaoo

madisonbaileybabe sick
miikie come over and check them out
madisonbaileybabe liked this comment!

zendaya 🔥🔥

user send me a pair 🙄

user the purple ones 😩😩

nicohiraga fire collection micks
miikie love you <3

⋯⋯⋯ ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

authors note:
if you know the clip that inspired
mikayla and angus' fight scene i
love you...

pls like & comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.4K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray
392K 10.3K 28
in which fezco & sophia are east highlands modern day bonnie and clyde. lowercase intended. gifs and book cover done by @lonely-sxcker
68.3K 3K 13
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪx ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴄᴏʟᴅ...
37.4K 823 15
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 || "ɪᴍ ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜʏɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛ...