Her Daughter

By AyashTembhurne

Avi lives a normal life with her daughter Sian . She's a single mother . Her abusive husband has divorced her... More

1st July 2005 , Friday

0 0 0
By AyashTembhurne

Avi

" Yes.... I will be there on time.... don't worry.... Yes.... Bye... ", I said.

The phone still in my hand. I woke up feeling tired. Partly because of the stress of office work maybe and that of taking care of Sian. She is really troublesome . But what can you expect from a 7-year-old.

" Good morning mom ", Sian said to me , while walking towards me from the corner of the door. Isn't she too young to sleep alone ? I thought .

I mean , I know that it's okay to grow up and do your stuff by your own . But she's just a 7-year-old . I wouldn't allow her to sleep in another room but it's her aunt who has carved this habit in her .

When I was her age I use to clinch my mother while sleeping and grab her by the arm and never loose hold of her until the night was over . I was kind of scared of the dark .

We got ready by eight thirty . Sian challenged me saying that who ever would get to the parking lot first would win a candy . We both rushed trying not to trip over one another . And she won . I was happy for her .

She stood still at one place as I shoved the bags in the car and started the engine .
" Get in ", I said . I waited for her response of " Yes mommy , let's go"
There was none .

I looked outside by peeking out of the window .

She was standing still , gazing intensely at something , as if mesmerised by the thing she was looking at , like a statue .

I got outside . Shook her by the shoulder . " Where are you looking at ? " I said .

" Mommy look , someone is looking at us from there ", her innocent voice said as she pointed her finger in the direction she was looking at.

I turned around to look at who was it .

It was him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.9K 21
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
39.6K 2.7K 26
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
14.1K 950 33
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
129K 28.1K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...