Kakairu- No mattter what....

By kakashi_00

A massive attack to the hidden leaf and a romance between the mysterious copy-ninja and one very cute and fri... More

A date?, Not-so date
Handsome face and blushing cheeks
What the hell happened?
I think I love you too!!
You will pay for this!
broken hearts
Please forgive me baby!
Perfect timing
You shall know pain!
No matter what...
Till death do us apart!

You got this!

1.4K 29 14
By kakashi_00

I have to tell you guys that I don't own any of these characters and its purely just a fanfiction! I am a huge fan of the Naruto anime and my favorite character happens to be Kakashi Hatake. I love this ship and personally ship them myself.😊 I just made this with the little knowledge I had on kakashi and Iruka's lives. So if any information is not correct, please be kind enough to oversee it. 😅
I hope you guys enjoy this!
And this is my first story on watpad😁
Please enjoy!!😇

~Iruka's POV~

I am walking to the academy that beautiful morning enjoying the warm weather. The sun is shining bright.
Its a great day for some outdoor activities.
The kids love outdoor practices. Shuriken throwing and taijutsu training. But the kids in my class can be a real handful. I can remember some former students of mine who are a real handful.Specially Naruto, that knucklehead. But he'll turn out to be a great shinobi one day.I smiled while thinking about my former student. I wonder how his training is going.

"Shit I'm sorry" I wasn't looking where i was going and actually bumped into someone. Damn it!

"Maa..You should see where your going sensei or else it can be really dangerous for other people" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see one single gray eye looking at me with an expression I can't really read. Maybe that's because I freaking can't see his face!

"Oh I'm so sorry Kakashi-san I was a little preoccupied with my thoughts." I said feeling guilty even though he was the one who is walking on the road while reading a book. Since he's a higher ranking jounin and I'm just a low ranking chunin, I just went with the flow and apologized anyway.

"Maa...i was just teasing you. I'm sorry I didn't see you because i was reading Icha Icha, pretty interesting book u know" He chuckled. I kept looking at him like im stupid or something.
"Umm.. Iruka-san, if you are not busy in the evening I would like to invite you for a drink after work tonight, u know as an apology?" He winked at me. My heart started to beat faster, like crazy. I thought that it's gonna jump outta my chest right then and there.

"Y-yess I'm free tonight, s-sure" I think I sounded a bit flustered, but he remained with his eye in a curved position. I think that's how he smile.
"Then see you tonight sensei, Jaa nee.." He called out and walked away.

I can't believe that he actually said that. That was quite a casual conversation and he was decent enough to apologize. Hmm.. So he wasn't that stuck up like I thought he would be. This little incident really made me see him in a new light.

~Kakashi's POV~

So I finally talked to him. I was actually waiting for that for sooo long. Maybe I need to polish my people skills a bit more. But I somehow managed to ask him out. That's a win! Now I have to figure out how to carry out a conversation without making him bored out of his skull. After all, the only things I'm interested in are Icha Icha and carrying out missions.

This is a tough one. But ill make it happen somehow.
Think of this as a mission Kakashi! It shouldn't be hard for you. You got this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.2K 40
β˜žβ€βœ§βŠ°/α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…\βŠ±βœ§β€β˜œ Sequel to ☞ Ciel X Alois: 【Infatuation or Love?】 ⚠️WARNING⚠️: This Story Contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read at your own risk! ✏...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
41.6K 1.1K 7
WARNING: boy x boy. Don't like? don't read. Also, don't own the characters (obvio n unfortunate) Naruto and Sasuke have always been in the same clas...
10.6K 338 11
As the Strawhats attend the New World in order to help seek out their dreams and careers, two friends can't help but develop feelings towards each ot...