Mo Guan Shan x He Tian (Short...

Por dezondaline

I dont know, I had a burst of energy one night and decided to create my own fanfics of he tian and mo guan sh... M谩s

I N T R O
Im just a loser馃 HtxM
Just you and I馃 HtxM
(NOT A CHAPTER)
Omegaverse Part 1馃 MxHt
Prettier Than Aphrodite馃憫馃 HtxM
Bonus scene馃憫 HtxM
Omegaverse Part 2馃馃憫 MxHt
Quarintine 馃拃馃 MxHt
Not a Chapter馃
Take me to Heaven
Open Your Eyes

Artistic Liberties-馃 馃憫

895 20 3
Por dezondaline

Prompt: he tian and Mo Guan Shan are assigned art representatives and decided to take on art with the body~ mainly he tian idea though, (NOT RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL 19 DAYS PLOT!! just for fun <3 ).  Enjoy!!!

————————————————————————

MO GS POV (That's his nickname from now on)

It was unbelievable—rather unbearable that I have to accept He Tian being my art partner for the school representative showcase. Scratching my sun-burnt orange hair, my eyes glanced at the devious male that smiled upon me.

Once the teacher finished assigning other classmates for alternative project options, He slid his way towards me. The smaller the distance between us two became, the more I shrunk within my seat, desperately trying to understand why of all people was I placed in the same group as him. Not even a group but my lap partner! I'm defiantly going to have a few words with the teacher after school, I thought. Bursting my time of deprecation and frustration, He slammed his binder against my desk. Almost silencing the classroom before the chatter filled the walls once again. My eyes laid on his clothes as I dared not to make eye-contact with him.

"What's it to you, he tian?" I mumbled, fixing my gaze back on my disassembled art folder. Flipping through different art ideas for the showcase, I heard no response from him. "He tian?" I repeated, turning my head back to him in confusion. To my surprise the male left my desk when I turned away from him. It pissed me off a little. My desk isn't a storage unit for the prick, so what the fuck? Scoffing at his actions that appeared to him flirting with a girl group, I went back to the folder.

Once the bell ring, my phone buzzed off simultaneously.

Fuck Face:
Meet me in the art studio during lunch >:)
                                                 Read: 12:27 pm

I rolled my eyes before stuffing my book-bag with my art supplies and paperwork. Staring at the binder sitting neatly on my desk, I grabbed my phone and replied to the fucker.

MGS:
No and grab your shit
                                                 Read: 12:29 pm
Fuck Face:
see you then little mo~
                                                 Read: 12:30 pm

MGS:
GRAB YOUR SHIT HE TIAN!!!
                                                 Delivered

He Tian POV

It took all of my power not to pounce on the tiny ginger, but seeing him avoid eye contact with me attacked my pride and ego. Not necessarily, but I needed Mo to learn that I can't be treated just any kind of way, especially when all I wish to do is pamper him.

However, I knew leaving my binder would subject Mo to handing it to me in the art audio, where we could actually work on the project. A fake oops, forgot my binder and a thanks for bringing my binder lil Mo and my precious Mo is sold into staying by my side during lunch. Is it possessiveness? Maybe slightly manipulative? Rather I like to consider it me pushing Mo into doing the things he swears up and down he cannot do, even when deep down he wants to. I tittle it "breaking-little-mo's-hindering-barrier-project!" I'm a busy man, what can I say?

As such, my plan worked because this ginger haired male strutted angrily towards me in the art studio—binder in one hand, wrinkled paper lunch bag in the other. I felt my lips press together to form a gentle smile before being smacked in the face with my binder. (Will smith style)

Chuckling to ease the pain though I could definitely hear ringing in my ears, I picked up the fallen binder and looked back at Mo. "Glad you could make it!" I smirked.

"You wonder why I don't text back, you never listen to me!" Mo shouted, almost feeling a sharp pinch of slat in the last few words. I watched as Mo seated himself against a wooden chair with small paint splashes or different colors, mainly blue and green. It creaked a bit to show how poorly funded this department was, so underfunded that they relied on me and Mo as representatives for the showcase. That thought made me smirk even more.

"The hell you grinning for?" He interrupted, opening his lunch bag which only contained a sandwich and chips.

"No reason in particular lil Mo~. I'm just...excited." I stated, waltzing my way over to him. Squatting down I took a small piece of his sandwich and stuffed it in my mouth. "Let's get to business shall we?" Licking my lips to solidify any mayo left over and to tease the boy, I soon sat on the ground still facing him. "We have to do something show stopping, something that would instantly grab the audience attention."

"Like a paint battle?" Mo suggested, almost muffled from him talking with food in his mouth. Cute. I shook my head and clicked my tongue in playful annoyance.

"You're being bland, we gotta spice things up. Get out hands dirty!" I explained, soon pressed my hands against the boys slightly toned thighs. "Something that is shocking and revolutionary!" I continued.. yet I felt his hands push my face away from him and soon let go.

"It's fucking art. As long as it's visually appealing people would gasp and analyze it for hours." I looked at his fingers, covered in sandwich crumbs and chip-flavored dust, I grabbed one hand and lick it. Of course, Mo yanked his hand away from mine but an idea instantly sparked.

Jumping suddenly as I watched Mo expression shift into confusion I started clapping in excitement.

"The hell is wrong with you?" Mo asked, slowly standing up as he placed his lunch bag on a nearby table. "You licking my finger turned you on?"

"Exactly!" My eyes opened wide as I smiled from ear to ear.

"Excuse me?"

"Erection, the art of the human body. Skin to skin mo!" I scored closer to him in excitement, practically able to ear his breathing from how close I was.

"hell no! H-he tian you have lose your fucking mind!" Mo shouted, shoving me away from him. However, I grabbed his wrists only to pull him close to me. "Let me go He Tian! Enough with your games and get serious!"

"I am serious." I stated, my eyes narrowed while staring deeply into his golden orange eyes. Shifting the weight from me to it being evenly split, I leaned my face closer and continued speaking, "what's more revolutionary than two men collecting photos of the art of the human body, it's reaction to friction, paint, brushes, and skin. How it feels to be connected to another soul!"

"You've lost your mind completely, He Tian! You dickhead, collecting photos of two men seductively touching one another is weird as fuck! Not cause of the seduction but because we. Are. Minors. Not men." Mo exclaimed, removing his wrists from my grip. "Let's talk about this another time He Tian."

Mo GS POV

Dammit! There's no way he saw me get a boner, right? I have to get out of here before he witnesses. Am I out of my mind? Are we both dumb? No, can't be. Grabbing my empty paper bag for a lunch container, I tried heading straight to the door only to stop at what the devious male voiced.

"You're hard aren't you lil Mo..."

My heart instantly sunk, sweat falling down the side of my face as my fingers crumbled the bag. "Hard? What the hell are you talking about? What do you talk me for?" I stayed facing the door, trying my hardest not to appear nervous.

Think sad thoughts brain! I need you to calm down this oblivious to situations of a dick! I closed my eyes in frustration as I heard he tian walk towards me. It was as if the artistically colorfully and vibrant room turned dull. I could feel and hear my heartbeat coming tuned with his footsteps before his breath pressed against my neck. it was silent for a few minutes and I used that time to forced myself to calm down, however it only made things worse.

As my palms slowly reached for the door, I felt his hands press against my torso, gripping my body closer to his. At this point, my neck hairs were standing up as I stood frozen. Any lower and poof, I won't hear the end of this form him for sure.

"Mo...what do you take me for?" He whispered as his fingers on both hands departed into different parts of my body. His right hand sliding lower to my lower torso and his left hand grazed to my shoulder. "Hm?" He added while leaning closer to me. My brain felt fuzzy, as if everything was static and weird. I was nervous not from his touches but my dumbass boner.

Letting a small sigh, I pressed my hands against his right hand, voicing out any sentence that came to mind. "You're a complete dumbass, that's what." Good job Mo. real good job man.

I only heard a small chuckle from him before his body let go of mine. Turning my head in slight relief while making sure my front body stayed away from him, I looked at He Tian walking towards piles of paint buckets and neatly stacked canvases. His arm reached for a paint bucket and I immediately knew what the hell was going to happen.

"We still have lunch you idiot! It's almost time for class to start!" I shouted, locking the door to make sure no administrator walked in on what the boy had planned. If only I knew that would've been more of a set back than a benefit.

His smirk started to show on his face as he opened the bucket and I walked towards him to close it. Pressing my hand on the lid while on  the bottom of the bucket to take it away from him, this fucker still had enough strength to pry it open slightly.

"As if you care about being late for class lil Mo. let's have some fun shall we?" He grinned, proud of his statement before narrowing his eyes.

Shoving the boy with the bucket in hopes of him letting go, a light reddish color of paint tarted to seep from the small crack he tian managed to get. However this strong ass dude still had his hands on the fucking paint! Pushing my feet between his legs for stability, I watched he tian slip a finger inside the crack and flick the residue on my face. He started to laugh before letting go of the bucket. 

"Should've seen your face lil Mo! You looked like you were about to shit your pants for real!" Cracking up at the sight of me fearing for another call from home, I started to feel angry.

"You shithead!" I yelled before opening the paint can to scoop a hand full of paint.

He Tain POV

It was cold and somewhat wet. Soaking my clothes in that light red color, I was lucky enough to bring gym clothes this time around. Taking the hit of Mo slamming paint on my body, I smiled. "Wanna start the project?" I stated, walking slowly to him. "It'll be a few pics, but trust I wouldn't do anything to tarnish what you have going on lil Mo."

"I already told you—"

Immediately, I gripped onto the boys waist and took him towards the center of the art room and let go. Placing a camera towards the both of us, I set the timer on and started going ballistic on the various paint supplies. The window curtains allowed warm light to shine onto us both as our skins mixed with the colors. I started to see his face morph from pale to red and yellow tins, highlighting his hair and eyes.
"Still think this is tedious, huh?" I joked before grabbing blue paint in both of my hands and smacking it on to him, only to revive green paint splattered on my face. My lips got a taste for the salty liquid before laughing.

"What's so funny you demon?" Mo spat out as he wiped the brownish paint from his lips and cheeks, smearing what was left over. I shrugged my shoulders before walking towards him. At that moment, I had no idea what was going through my mind. I just know I wanted to be with him and him only. Brushing my fingers softly against his skin as my back soaked the light that peeked through the curtains, I let out a soft sigh. Everything felt delicate;one small movement could disrupt the tension. Slowly, I allowed my fingers covered in paint to relax against his head, making my body closer to his.

"Mo..." I mumbled, feeling his heartbeat against mine as the soaked shirt press against my skin. My body was touched almost as gently as I touched him with his hands, pressing my lower back towards him though he remained silent. Everything was silent, only the sounds of us breathing softly and hesitating to give into the urges were apparent.

Not a second later, my eyes closed as my lips pressed against his. The taste of grainy paint and sweet lemon sucked me in, wanting more. I want him. Lowering my hands towards his thighs, I slightly blended my knees as my lips traced towards his neck—soft and salty. flowing gently towards his shirt, I rubbed my hands against his thigh and lower back only to revive a soft hitch from the ginger haired boy. I couldn't help but smile as I continued tracing towards his lower body. Looking up at him, I blushed at the sight of his face being flustered and red tints. My hands soon followed my movements as they motioned towards his hips, gripping them lightly as I kept eye contact.

"We can't do this." He sighed, his hands pressing against my hair. His words didn't line up with his body, not one bit. I noted the time as it was nearly back for classes to start. Shaking my head at his statement, I licked the zipper as my thumbs pressed against him.

"Why not?" I asked, "the door locks from the outside, so artists aren't disturbed." Kissing his wet jeans, I slowly unzipped his pants to face his member hidden by black boxers. It was poking a bit, and I wanted to play with him badly. Licking the cloth that separated my mouth from his d*ck, I witnessed Mo catching his breath. It almost caught me off guard. Continuing to apply pressure into him, I revived more and more deep breaths and small groans.

"We really need to..to-ah, we have to stop..stop-ah..." the boy couldn't form sentences let alone fight the urge or giving into me. It was apparent, and I enjoyed it. Sucking on his boxers, I slurped slightly, tugging into it before letting go and here it sharp against him and I looked him in his eyes. Before standing back up, I noticed white liquid slightly seeping through his boxers, forming a smirk on my face. 

"looks like your body is into art, huh mo?" I cheeked at my statement before grabbing the camera. Te reaction from the redhead was typical yelling from being sexually frustrated and flustered. As my fingers pressed against the camera to switch between photos, every photo came out as I had imagined.

"you little chicken dick head! Did you even hear me?" Mo shouted. it was true that I didn't hear him. I couldn't focus on his words when the pictures of us being connected overrides all concern. 

  "Everything about you is perfect." I admitted, looking at him as the sun beamed into the room brighter than ever. 

"tch...hurry up and get your setup, we're hella late for class." 

ANOTHER ONEEEE~~ the recents chapters in 19 days have been juicy I can't even lie to you. I wanted to take a different direction and do light smut. Maybe heavier smut as an alternative ending who knows~ there is an upcoming chapter where (spoiler) they're in a ballroom dancing as an enemies to lovers trope because Mo is with...that guy :T. ANYWAY, thank you for the support!! I am forever grateful MWAH MWAH <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

30.8K 1.7K 7
A short story about An Omega Dragon Lan Wangji and an Alpha Fox Wei Wuxian... Mn... It's gonna be spicy..馃槈 Story idea by this cutie : @ZSWWFAN TOP:...
42.9K 1.2K 37
Part Two of 19 days Lost without You series (Should be read before Adversity is a Gift) (Please just skip the bad porn in chapters one, two and three...
62.8K 1.5K 18
[IMPORTANT] [This fic has yaoi scenes in it. Just move on if you don't like or can't handle it. I'd appreciate it.] This fic will be full of fluff a...
143K 4.3K 16
He Tian had honestly only wanted home cooked meals, take-out food had begun to make his stomach churn. He definitely hadn't bargained for a certain r...