LAST RESORT | JIKOOK ✔️

Von miniekins

"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially eve... Mehr

LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER
2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN
3. LITTLE MINX
4. DOG ON THE LOOSE
5. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
6. CONVERSATIONS IN THE DARK
7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS
8. MORE THAN JUST A BRUISED EGO
9. HUNGER FOR INTIMACY
10. COME HERE, BOY
11. FADED
12. PALPABLE LIPS
13. HEARTBEAT
14. FAMILIAL CONVOLUTION
15. OLD HABITS DIE HARD
16. AFRAID TO LET GO
17. BILLOWING BUTTERFLIES
18. SECRETS
19. SETTLE IN
20. AND YOU'RE MINE
21. WINERY
22. THE GIRL
24. SO-CALLED HE
25. THOSE THREE WORDS
26. STARGAZING
27. JEALOUSY
28. BEGINNING OF THE END
29. YOU'RE NEXT
30. TOMORROW
31. EVERY MINUTE
32. ON THE RUN
33. THE TRUTH
34. USED TO BE
35. NUMB
36. TODAY IS JUST DAY SEVEN
37. EASIEST ALTERNATIVE
38. LESS OF A COINCIDENCE
39. MEDICATION
40. NOT PERFECT, BUT OKAY
41. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

23. JUST A KISS

3K 246 38
Von miniekins

Jeongguk pales and Jimin can see the transition happen within seconds. The former sits up and stares into the blond's eyes, clearly shocked by the sudden question.

"How... how did you know?" Jeongguk asks, mouth parted.

Jimin pulls on his bottom lip, sitting up. "I'm not stupid. And you're terrible at keeping secrets."

Maybe it was unethical of Jimin to see if Jeongguk would pleasure him without mentioning the woman he has been seeing. Although it isn't a valid excuse, his insecurities began to kick in the moment he had figured it out. Memories from his past came rushing back to him and they still do in tiny, powerful increments. He's confident about his body - of course he is. But knowing it's all some people like him for is nearly an impossible pill to swallow.

Like they say - old habits die hard and Jimin is beginning to wonder if there's validity behind it.

"I wasn't going to tell you because I no longer plan on seeing her, Jimin. If you knew, why didn't you say anything?" Jeongguk questions.

Jimin blinks at him. "Really? You're worried about the fact that I didn't say anything? Look, I know how important business is to you and your family. But you promised that we would get through all of this together. How can we if you're keeping secrets―"

"You keep secrets, too," Jeongguk interjects, quickly. "It isn't just me. Whatever is it that we have going on is built off of lies, Jimin."

Silence. Jimin can't seem to find the words to say and with the amount of frustration he feels burning up inside of him, he doesn't try. He climbs out of the bed and changes his underwear, pulling on a fresh pair of jeans.

"Jimin, where are you going?" Jeongguk asks while Jimin approaches the bedroom door.

"It doesn't concern you," the blond replies. "Since whatever it is that we have is built off of lies, what does it matter if I tell you?" While he makes his way out of the apartment room, he can hear Jeongguk calling out to him.

He doesn't look back and heads out of the complex, calling Taehyung's number. He doesn't get a reply, betting on the fact that he could be at work. His assumption is confirmed when he gets a text and changes his destination to the club he used to work at.

It's been awhile since he's visited, mostly because the environment was notably toxic, especially for him. Since he's no longer working there, however, he feels a lot less anxious since he can say and do (with limits of course) what he wants without the same repercussions he would as an employee.

The smell definitely hasn't changed as a musky aroma is the first thing to hit Jimin's nostrils. He spots Taehyung behind the counter and he makes his way over, taking a seat on one of the empty barstools.

"Hey, Min," he says while in the process of mixing a cocktail. "It's been awhile. What's up?" he asks.

Jimin sighs, leaning forward against the countertop. He doesn't even really know what to say because he isn't entirely sure what he's feeling.

And so he shrugs, chewing on his bottom lip while in thought. "A lot of stuff. I just needed a breath of fresh air," he answers.

"Understandable," Taehyung replies, throwing the cocktail together. Jimin watches. "How are things going between you and... you know who?"

Jimin turns his attention away from the bartending to look Taehyung in the eyes. He hesitates to answer at first. "Honestly, he's the reason I'm here. We had an argument. There's a possibility I could have overreacted but I've never really felt what I feel right now and it's throwing me off. I wish I could explain it to you."

Taehyung frowns. "Don't invalidate yourself. You're allowed to feel upset, Min. If you thought you needed to walk away then I'm sure there's a good reason for it."

Humming in response, Jimin thinks it's kind of strange how much Taehyung has changed since his grandmother passed away. Not in a bad way, of course. He just used to be more playful and recently he has been more reserved and less witty. There's absolutely nothing wrong with change. It's just an observation that he has come to make.

"I have a couple of customers down the table. I'll be right back." Taehyung takes off and Jimin nods his head.

He's extremely thankful he doesn't have to work here anymore. When he remembers that it's because of Jeongguk's money, though, it makes him feel slightly uneasy in his stomach. He steps away from the bar and wanders toward the bathroom, closing himself inside. Everything reminds him of Jeongguk and he can't seem to get away for at least one second to clear his mind, no matter how badly he tries.

Jimin runs some water and splashes his face, drying it off with some paper towel. He stares at himself in the reflection of the mirror, building up the courage he needs to walk back out there. He came to the club so he could see Taehyung - he isn't going to let his emotions get in the way of that.

Pushing the door open, the music gets louder. Jimin weaves himself through the crowd of bodies until he finds himself staring at the bar counter. He can almost feel his heart stop beating and his blood run cold because Taehyung is talking to none other than Jeongguk's brother Ro-un and they seem way too comfortable with one another.

He recalls a conversation they had no too long ago and Jimin assumes, although it kills him to do so, that this is the man that Taehyung was talking about. The description he had been given fits Ro-un so perfectly, too.

Taehyung leans over to brush at the man's lips and Jimin's eyes widen in horror. The thought rushing through his mind right now, amongst others however as loud as a siren, is that Ro-un isn't the kind of man to settle down. Taehyung is going to get hurt, he just knows it.

His stomach twists uncontrollably, as though someone has gripped his guts in a fistful, turning them. He feels like he's going to be sick but he can't go over there and insert himself in their conversation because the confidence he once had around him has disintegrated. Things between Ro-un and Jeongguk are still tense, from what he knows. It would be stupid to resurface everything after they've managed to steer clear of him.

Jimin weaves himself through the crowd once more until he makes it to the front of the club. It's still busy outside but at least he can breathe.

The gentle breeze dances along his pert, soft cheeks. His golden hair trembles and surrenders to the gentle, hollowing wind, slipping into his eyes. He tucks the stray strands behind his ears, stepping to the side of the building. He leans against the wall, staring up at the starry sky.

His phone vibrates in his pocket and he assumes that it's Jeongguk trying to reach him but he doesn't answer. Instead, he silences it. He swears he can feel the music from the inside vibrating against the walls and flattens himself against it, letting out a breath. He closes his eyes, focusing on his breathing until he feels a presence approach him.

Jimin looks to his left, stunned when he sees Ro-un standing right there. He looks just as smug as the first day he met him, pushing his dark hair back with that signature smile of his.

"What are you―"

A finger is placed against his lips and Jimin's eyebrows furrow in response. Ro-un pulls his hand away, stuffing it back into the pocket of his leather jacket. The moonlight strikes him in such a way the enhances all of the features that tie him to Jeongguk. But he isn't Jeongguk. He never will be.

"Let me talk, beautiful. Before you chew me out," he says quietly but in confidence.

Jimin crosses his arms, looking away.

"I haven't seen you since Jeongguk basically threatened me. You seem to be pretty important to him," he mentions, take a step closer. "It's a shame he got to you before I did."

Jimin looks at him. "It wouldn't matter if you got to me first. I would still choose him," he retorts.

"Ouch." Ro-un clutches his chest in feigned pain. "You realize the only reason I haven't thrown him under the bus yet is because I don't want you getting hurt?"

The blond scoffs. "How heroic of you. I'm a stranger and you'd choose me over your own brother, even though I want nothing to do with you."

The man chuckles, shaking his head. "You say the things you say and yet you look the way you do."

"Like what―"

"Stunning. You're stunning, Jimin," he interjects, reaching out to place one of his hands against his cheek.

Jimin pushes it away. "And so what? That's the only reason―"

Before Jimin can finish his sentence, lips are pressed up against his own. A hand settles on his waist, pressing him deeper into the wall. The blond's eyes fly open and he pushes Ro-un back by his chest, slapping him.

Ro-un stumbles slightly, holding his cheek with his hand. Jimin holds his hand over his mouth in shock.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Jimin stares at him, appalled.

Silence ensues and all that he can do is stand there, frozen in place. Jimin has never felt more regretful for turning his phone off because right now, he needs Jeongguk more than he ever has.

"...I have to go," Jimin murmurs. He steps away but his arm is grabbed and he's held in place. He turns around, glaring at Ro-un.

"Don't tell Jeongguk," he says.

Jimin scoffs. "Maybe you shouldn't have kissed me. Now get your hands off of me." He finally manages to free himself from Ro-un's grasp and walks away.

As soon as Jimin turns the corner, he pulls his phone out of his pocket. He dials Jeongguk's number and the second he hears his voice, he feels himself choking up.

"Jimin? Thank God, I've been calling for the past hour. Where did you go? Are you okay?"

Jimin exhales and his bottom lip wobbles. He treads the street. "No. I need you to pick me up, please." His voice strains while tears start to cling to his eyes.

"Where are you?"

"The main strip. Where the club is that I used to work at," Jimin replies, releasing a small whimper.

"Stay put, I'll be right there."

The call ends and Jimin breaks down into tears, hugging himself. All it was was a kiss. But he didn't ask for it. It wasn't Jeongguk and he feels gross, like there's something wrong with him.

Jimin feels his legs trembling. His cheeks are soaked and his eyes feel heavy. It feels like he's been hit in the head by a baseball but thankfully, by the time this feeling begins to settle in, Jeongguk's car pulls up to the side.

He climbs into the passenger seat, buckling himself up. He doesn't say anything, staring out the window. The tremble in his small hands is almost unnoticeable but clearly Jeongguk notices because it isn't long before one of a much larger size lands on his own.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I should have told you. I shouldn't have kept it a secret. I should have been honest and I should have chosen my words more carefully back there."

Jimin hiccups, keeping his face turned away. He doesn't know what to say because of the tightness in his chest and the uncomfortable churning in his stomach.

Eventually, the car starts moving and Jimin watches the club fade away with no plans of ever visiting ever again. His eyes become heavier and it isn't long before they close completely and sleep claims him.

It's when he feels himself hit a soft surface that he stirs awake. He notices that he's in Jeongguk's penthouse, in the man's bedroom. He's wrapped up in the man's blanket, calmed by the smell of his bedding.

"Just relax, baby." Jeongguk pushes his fingers through Jimin's hair tenderly. "Get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow, alright?"

Jimin, barely awake, nods his head. He cuddles into the blankets, falling fast asleep with the feeling of Jeongguk's fingers against his skin.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

108K 5.9K 32
"That's a lot of milk" In which a closed off and poor Jimin gets his life turned upside down after meeting the charming and rich CEO, Min Yoongi. Ho...
1.4K 119 10
Jungkook breaks up with his boyfriend of over five years. Wanting to get back at his EX and wanting to be pampered at the same time; he seeks out a s...
237K 9.7K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
310K 18.5K 50
[COMPLETED + EDITED] To get in the National High School of Seoul, was not a right, but a privilege. Getting accepted meant that you were the best o...