We Are Broken Wolfs

By 2BlueButterfly2

I have written this story on a norther account, but I was logged out and now I am writing it here so DO NOT R... More

Authers Note
I thought it would last longer PT 1
I thought it would last longer Pt.2
The truth hurts
Am I dreaming?
The welcome back for good
The night after
The so called 'mistake'
I think it's the end
Oh no
Relieved
WHY?
Great
Getting ready for a fight
If only we were distend to be
The ups and downs of happiness
The after shock
What really happened
The aftermath
Shocked
It's for the best
Just another broken wolve
Time for you to forget me
Not again
How can I live with myself now?
I can't stay here
We can only break so much Pt.1
Before we can't be put together Pt. 2
I will wait until she comes back
Happiness last but so long

It's all my fault

4 2 0
By 2BlueButterfly2

Mirabelle P.O.V

I was asleep when my sister called at 12:00 o'clock in the morning and when I saw what time it was, I knew she was in trouble.

"Hey.... Ruby. What is it?" All I could hear was sobbing.

"He-He-He cheated belle."

"Hey where are you, I will come pick you up. Ok?"

"O-O-Ok." I didn't need to know her location because I could use her scent to find her.

I got four blocks from Josh's house, and I found her on the corner of the street with her head in her hands. I pulled over and sat by her and she snuggled into me, and she laid her head in my lap and I played with her hair. She had fallen asleep, so I got her into the car and in the seat belt and buckled her in and then I got into my seat, and she was awake staring out the window.

"Hey Rubys'..." I said in a caring tone. soft and gentle.

"No, I can't right now I can't have you telling me that 'you were right, and I was wrong' talk right now." She was disappointed and heartbroken. When she said that a tear rolled down her cheek. "I am so sorry Sissy, I love you-T-Thank y-y-you for coming to pick me up."

"Oh, sweetheart anytime." Just as I said that I saw something like someone running in front of my car and I swerved, and the car flipped and the last thing I heard from my sister was "Sissy-Belle don't leave me I am sorry, it's all my fault."

The last thing I said to my sister was.... "It's ok Ruby, I love you. I know I am not going to make it and that's ok with me, I lived a good life while it lasted anyway...Just promise you will take care of yourself for me. Also promise me you will try to find happiness. Ok Ruby?" I looked down and saw that a pole from under the seat had landed right under my heart and I could feel my heart slowing down ever so slightly. I laughed and looked at my sister one last time and said, "You're beautiful, don't forget that Love is the best part of yourself so don't forget to love yourself."

I smiled one last time before trying to fight not leaving my sister, but I knew that my time was up because the moon goddess

wanted me home. I saw a bright light and then one of my best friends died two years ago because their father beat them so badly. I took his hand, and he was my mate. I smiled and looked at my sister who was screaming 'NO,' but no sound came from her that I could hear.

When I looked back at her I had a tire roll from my eye and then Jeremy said, "She is going to be ok she is strong she will have hiccups here and then, but I promise she will be ok."

I know but leaving her with my parents is something she is not ready for and then she is going to tell herself that she deserves it, but she doesn't, but I know that my heavenly mother is looking after her and will keep her as safe as possible."

With one final look I blew my little sister a farewell kiss goodbye and with that I stepped into internal happiness with my mate with tears of happiness and sadness rolling down my cheek bones.

~Authers Note~

Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 215 25
3 Years Later I can't believe it. Im gone from that horrible place. But where will i go? The closest territory? The Human World? Do i even have a hom...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
3.1M 75.6K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
20.6K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...