my best friends brother || h...

Od 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... Více

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter twenty seven

623 4 1
Od 1dsonlyangel

Harry Styles
I watch her lay down on her bed, I sigh and look down. I got drunk, high on weed and coke, and I told her she's sensitive, crying over everything, stupidly say we don't fuck enough for my horny ass to handle. Fuck, I regret it. I put my head on her window and see the lock was undone.

I slide open the window silently and she stays still, breathing slowly and silently. She was still in her dress, her knee-weakening dress. I climb in, silently closing it. I walk over to her on the bed, she was just laying on top of her duvet though.

I sit on the edge of the bed, looking over my shoulder at her, she didn't move. I sit there, rubbing my face with my hands, regret was flowing through me which is why I took coke, to get rid of that feeling.

"Babe," I whisper but again, she doesn't say anything. I sigh, running my hands through my hair. I saw Louis take her home so I think she came in here and fell asleep.

I manoeuvre myself to spoon her from behind. I carefully slide my arm under her neck and wrap it around her. She suddenly curls into a ball, her head falling into my arms, soft sniffs and whimpers.

She then breaks down completely, my heart breaking in the process because she's crying over what I drunkenly said. "Babe..." I whisper. She sniffs, holding my arms. "I'm so sorry," I whisper. She lets it go, squeezing my arms by curling up into me.

She rolls over and hugs me instantly, her cries muffled in my chest. I close my eyes, rubbing her back and kissing her head. "I'm sorry," I repeat. "Shh," I coo.

"I am sensitive," her voice cracks, my stomach sinks and not in a good way.

"No, you're not," I whisper.

"You said it yourself," she sniffs, holding onto me tightly.

"I was being an ass, I was drunk...high too," I add softly.

"I told you to stop doing drugs Harry," he sad blue eyes look up at me, her eyelashes clumped with tears. "I saw you,"

I go silent.

"Saw me?" I panic, I hope she didn't.

"You were on coke," she whispers softly.

"I know...I felt so bad after you left," I whisper, I can't help but rethink it all and I didn't feel good about it. I can't believe I said those things to her. "You're not sensitive," I shake my head.

She just sobs into my chest. "I'm an asshole who didn't deserve to call you sensitive," I whisper, feeling my whole body full with guilt. "Or guilt trip you by saying we don't have sex enough,"

She nods, and it makes me smile. "You are an ass,"

"I know. And I'm sorry baby," I close my eyes. She sits up and wipes her eyes. She straddles my lap, hugging me like that. I kiss her head, rubbing her head.

She puts her hands on my hip and I pull away, holding hers. She slaps me right in the dick which makes my lips part, looking down with my eyes widen. "That's for calling me sensitive," she says.

"I deserved that," I murmur.

She does it again and this time, it was harder. "And that's for doing drugs," she says and this time it hurt, but I deserve it.

"Ouch," I nod.

She does it again, right on my base which makes me gasp and hold it instantly. "And that's for guilt tripping me,"

"Okay," I breathe out, panting. "I get it, just...no more, fuck,"

"I could easily keep going," she says, raising her hand but I cover my crotch with my hands.

"I know you could, but I would like a kid some day,"

She laughs.

She stands up. "I really am sorry, I was drunk,"

"I know...that's why I forgive you," she cups my jaw. I hold her hips and she leans down to kiss me. So much relief filling me. Her lips were soft, I missed the feeling of them.

I over reacted. About the whole situation yesterday. She doesn't have to do that, I can only wish she would but I'm never gonna force her to do anything, no matter how drunk, high, or horny I am.

When she pulls away, our lips smack and she runs her finger through my hair. "You need to wash your hair," she says, pulling it in her fingers. I go under her dress and hold her hips under her dress, rubbing them.

"I know, I'm too lazy," I tug her hips closer to me.

"Well...." she says, running her hands through my hair. "C'mon," she takes my hands from under her dress, tugging me up. She didn't have her shoes on but she held the hem of my jeans.

"Where's are we going?" I ask.

"To shower," she says.

"But—"

"C'mon, you smell like cigarettes and..."

"Fine," I huff. I kick my shoes off and she pulls me to the bathroom.

**

Walking back into her room, in my boxers, my clothes in my hand. We were very quiet during that, and she washed my hair which felt really nice. "I'm tired," she yawns.

"Me too," I sigh. I get into the bed first, she crawls in but straddles my lap instead. I sit up on my elbows, furrowing my brows. "Thought you were tired?"

"I am," she brushes my almost dry hair back. "Your hair is so long," she snickers.

"I know, it grows so fast," I hold her hips. She was in a sports bra and small shorts which let me pretty much see everything of her. I cross my legs and she wraps her legs around my waist, looking down at me.

"Can I hit you now?" she grins.

"Absolutely not," I shake my head.

"Joking," she snickers. "I do feel bad I got you turned on and I didn't do it," she says, playing with my cross chain.

"It's okay, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do,"

"I just don't know how too, I want to, I just don't know who to do it without hurting you,"

"You wouldn't have hurt me," I shake my head.

"I feel like I would've," she sighs. "Louis told me no teeth,"

I nod. "And I suppose he's sucked many dicks in his life for him to know that?"

"Yeah," she nods.

"Right well, he's not wrong...it hurts,"

"Have you had someone do that to you?"

"Graze their teeth?"

She nods.

"Yeah..." I say, why does she want to know this. "She actually bit me, on accident but,"

"Oh," she whispers. "Did it hurt?"

"Yes," I say blankly. "How about I bite you down there,"

She leans in. "You already have," she smirks.

I can't help but smirk back, shaking my head. "What's your middle name?"

"Alexis Rose," she shrugs.

"Right, Alexis Rose,"

"What's yours?"

"Why?" I ask.

"You know mine,"

"Edward," I shrug.

"Harry Edward...has a ring to it," she cups my jaw.

"So does, Alexis Rose,"

She smiles, leaning down and pressing her lips to mine. We smile into the kiss, pulling away so our lips smack once. We join them together again, our lips parting so our tongues reach out for each other.

"Hey Lex—" the door and light flicks on, followed by a small gasp. She pulls away and gets off my lap instantly, her mom standing there with wide eyes.

Oh fuck.

"M—Mom,"

"Harry?" she looks at me, I cover myself, smiling awkwardly at them. "Alexis?"

"I—I—I can explain," Lex stutters. She steps in and closes the door, crossing her arms.

"Does Gemma know about this?" she asks.

We shake our heads. "No, which is why you can't tell her or Anne about it, please," she begs.

"You two are...dating?" she looks at us both, then what we're wearing.

We nod. "Oh my gid,"

"Please don't say anything," she begs again.

"Have you two slept together...?" she murmured, we both freeze and slowly look at each other.

Well....that's awkward.

"Oh my god—" she closes her eyes. "Is that why you wanted to go on birth control?"

"No— I mean, yes but, Harry didn't take my virginity," she shakes her head.

"The who did, Alexis, I didn't know you had even had sex,"

"It's not a thing you tell your mom," she whines.

"I don't care, who was it?"

"A guy named Tristan, then it was Harry and it's only been Harry since...please don't tell anyone about us, you'll ruin everything we have and, I'm actually happy with him, I know this is behind Gemma's back and this is going to hurt her a lot but I can't help it, he's made me happy and I don't care if that means I have to lose Gemma at this stage,"

She stares at Lex, then moving her eyes to me.

I just sit there, half naked. "Please mom," she whispers.

"Answer me questions, then I'll decide," her mom says, Lex sigh. "This isn't right...it's wrong for you to do this behind Gemma's back,"

"I know, and I'm going to tell her just...not yet,"

"How long has this been going on?"

"About three months," Lex says.

"Does anyone else know about this?"

"Only Louis, my friends Niall and Liam but that's it, they agreed not to say anything," I rasp.

"You know I have to ask...are you, active?" she asks, we both cringe.

"Yes mom, you know that,"

"I didn't. Are you being safe?"

We don't answer and she closes her eyes again. "Only because...I'm allergic to latex...Harrys condoms are latex which caused me to get hives, so we don't use one but it's not like I can get pregnant anyway," Lex points out, her mom seeing the reason as a good one and nodding softly.

"Wow...I had no idea," she shrugs.

"That's the point, we didn't want anyone too. Please can you not tell Gemma?" she whines.

"Don't you feel bad?" she looks at me.

"Should I....?" I say slowly.

"I just don't get it, all those times you were out at Louis' you were actually going to Harry's,"

"He's my boyfriend...I can't just break up with him because of Gemma, she doesn't get to decide what we do,"

"Okay look," her mom sighs. "I won't tell, but you need to tell Gemma...okay?" she points. "I'd want to know about this if it were me,"

"I'm planning on it....I just don't know when,"

"I came in here to ask you where you went?"

"Another party but I had Harry there with me this time, and Louis," she grins.

"Um...okay well...goodnight I guess. And please don't be doing...that while we're here?"

"We won't be," she shakes her head.

"I'll talk to you more tomorrow," Lauren says. "Anyway, goodnight,"

"Goodnight," we say in sync. She comes over to me and we both just breathe out in relief.

"Now we should go to sleep," I say, my eyes falling closed as we speak. She gets in next to me and this time I put my head on her chest. I nuzzle into her chest and put my arm under her chest.

"Goodnight...curly," she snickers softly, kissing my head which made me smile.

//

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.9K 42 35
•Sequel to Best Friends Brother• [COMPLETE] Alexis and Harry continue to fall in love with each other everyday, until Harry has to go to college in a...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
67.3K 1.5K 32
(Sequel to Lottie's Brother) It all started with Harry having a crush on his best friend's brother. Now Louis has moved away to university. Lottie a...
565K 13.7K 48
Emma and Harry are neighbours but they hate each other, well Emma hates Harry. They are forced to see each other because their parents are best frien...