➳The Wind Princess➳Black Clov...

By Shiden_Tenshi

Elisa grew up as an orphan for she was left at the door of the church in Hage village along side asta and yun... More

Elisa Bio
PROLOGUE: NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER ONE: HER GRIMOIRE
CHAPTER THREE: THEIR PROMISE
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER FOUR : TOWARDS ROYAL CAPITAL

CHAPTER TWO: FIVE LEAF GRIMOIRE

617 16 1
By Shiden_Tenshi

As I follow Yuno down the pathway to return to the church when suddenly 2 nobles block our path, "is there anything you need from us. " Elisa ask politely to the two nobles when suddenly one of the nobles started to shouted

"We were supposed to be the star of the show today, and you guys ruined that, you low life commoners," He's companion tries to stop the boy but he won't listen .

Then suddenly he open his grimoire and said. "I need to make you both pay, I'l-I'll burn those books until it's nothing but ashes." As he fires a Fire spell at Yuno and Elisa, but before I could come near them Yuno uses his Wind magic.

When suddenly chains started to appear out of nowhere and attack the two nobles.

A man then showed up with an open grimoire, Elisa figured that he was the one who command the Chain.

"Who are you and what do you want? " Yuno asked the man. Suddenly the man started to laughed.

"I suppose a village boy like you wouldn't know, but until recently, I was relatively known among the magic knight squad as 'Chain Magic Ravchi', but they expelled me from their lustrous ranks and now I'm nothing but a humble thief. "

More chains started to come out from the ground and bind Elisa and Yuno.

Elisa and Yuno's grimoire lost their grip on their grimoire who is now on the ground. The man picked them up and said. "So of you'll excuse me , I'll be taking these grimoires of yours. " and starts to walk away holding their grimoire.

"Hey give it back. " Yuno shouted to the man. Meanwhile Elisa is still calm while looking for a solution but she can't seem to think of one. Elisa release a deep sighed and let the fate decide the outcome.

Yuno then continue. "You said your name is Reaching, why bother stealing it there's no point since only the chose-" the man start to talk before Yuno can finish his sentence.

"Grimoire must be used by there chosen master, yes village boy I'm well aware, that's said there are plenty of black market collectors who would pay a fortune in exchange for these grimoires, these grimoires may have chosen you two but such a pity for you two to be here. "

Elisa then decided to talk for the first time since the attack "you're going to sell it on the black market is that correct. " She calmly asked "Yes my dear I will. " he says walking up to Elisa, he grabs her face and the man was shock for a moment.

"Don't touch her. " Yuno shouted as he squirmed in the chains, "Ooohh What's this, you are quite a beauty selling you would get me a fortune. And this Diamond on your forehead also cost a fortune. " he started to touch her face.

Suddenly Asta appeared while shouting
"Hold it ! Didn't he say don't touch her. " Asta didn't expect the he jump to high and he ended up hitting a wall. Elisa looked at Asta in worry. But her worries were unnecessary as Asta stands up once again.

"What the hell is going on here, hey Elisa what's the deal with this creep and why is he touching you. " Asta Ask "Asta he has our grimoire please be car-" Recvhi covers Elisa's mouth before she can finish her sentence. "No one told you to speak little lady. "

"Leave her alone you dirty rotten thief" Asta says "look it's the sad little boy who waited so long but never got a grimoire" the creep says "oh you heard of me? Yeah, you're right. The poor, empty-handed kid.the only place a grimoire belongs is with it's true master now give them back"

Reaching was amused by all of it and laughed some more. "You really are a sheltered creature if you believe that kind of reasoning will get you anywhere with the likes of me."He began flipping th Arough his grimoire. "Allow me to disabuse you of the notion. "

"Asta, run!!" Yuno shouted

Elisa's eyes widened when more speared chains appeared next to Reaching. "Run, Asta,! " she yelled.

Asta got into his running position. "From a waste of space like him?" He launched himself and started sprinting towards the ex Magic knight. "Not a chance in hell!"

Reaching sent the chains on Asta. Asta was fast enough to dogde some of his attacks. He jumped over the chains and landed behind Recvhi. He held up his fist and yelled as he threw it but more chains appeared behind and stopped him.

"I'll get you!" he yelled and took a step forward.

"No, boy. You're finished here," Recvhi said as he flipped to another page of his grimoire. One of the chains flew behind Asta and struck him in the back.

"Asta!" Elisa screamed.

Recvhi grinned. "Dance of the Pitless Viper!"

More chains came around and stabbed Asta though his shoulder. Elisa screamed while he coughed up blood. The chains pushed him toward the wall, making a huge smoke cloud.

"Please let him go!" Elisa yelled at the chain master as he marched up to Asta. "Please I beg you! Let hi-" Elisa stopped when the chains began wrapping around her mouth. Elisa's eyes widened as the chains started to choke her.

Yuno's eyes widened. "Elisa!"

Recvhi ignored them and stomped on Asta's shoulder. "You see, boy, it's no use, " he said. "Thanks for playing, though!"

"It's not over. I'm not done," Asta said. "I will be the Wizard king."

"The Wizard king? You're joking. The thing is, these chains can measure the magic power of anyone they come in contact with. And you have none, not a small gasp.

"You were probably born that way. I guess this explains why you didn't get a grimoire. To possess not the slightest bit of magic in a world where magic is everything? Why, that makes you a rare and precious bird, indeed!"

Asta's eyes widened as everything Revchi said sank in.If that's true,then...He thought. No matter how hard I push myself, I'll never be able to use magic.

Yuno had a panic look while he watched Elisa lose more air. He could hear her choking while Revchi laughed at his best friend. He wanted to use magic but with the chains blocking them...there wasn't much he can do.

"You know, I really can't think of anything more pitiful, " Revchi started. "Forget about becoming the Wizard king, you'll be lucky to just get a job. I bet your friends, the geniuses over there, Is having a good laugh at your expense right about now. Well except for the girl since she's having a hard time breathing." He looked back and laughed.

"Though, I'm not sure you're going to have many friends left. This world has no use for someone like you a poor, magic-less fool. You might as well give it all up right now. You were born a loser, you worthless runt. "

Asta, don't give up your not a loser. Elisa though

"Hey! Who are you calling a loser?" Yuno shouted. He looked at Asta who looked like he was about to give up. "Asta, it's true that you aren't going to become the Wizard king. Not ever."

Elisa looked at Yuno. To the other it seems Yuno is insulting Asta's dream but Elisa knew better.

Revchi laughed again. "You hear that? Even your little friend knows that it's impossible."

Yuno ignored him. "That's because I am going to be the Wizard king."

"What?"

"You're wrong about Asta, Revchi. Very wrong. Asta's no loser. He's my rival!"

Asta's eyes shot up a he felt something inside of him open up.

"Huh?" Revchi asked. "This is who you would claim as your rival?The girl, maybe. But him?! The only person in the world without magic?"

Asta's hand shot up and grabbed Revchi's foot as Elisa start to lose her conscious little by little. "You.Get off of me, " he sneered. Revchi gasped as he took a few steps back.

"Sorry, you had to see me at such a weak moment Yuno, Elisa. Just, give me a second." Asta shot up. "That's all. Then I'll destroy this guy. "

Suddenly something struck. Elisa looked up as the cloud s got darker. Her Vision was getting blurry. She tried not pass out but it was hard since the chains got tightened it's hold on her body.

She looked at Asta and the last thing she saw before she passed out was a grimoire in front of Asta.

Elisa finally gave in to the darkness as her body finally went limp.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To Be Continue

So that the last Chapter for this week expect the next chapter by Monday or Tuesday so stay tuned......

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
913K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
512K 31.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
117K 4.2K 84
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...