Another Spider | reader insert

By 101_classified

Y/n Parker is an ordinary actor to the public but as soon as she puts on her mask she becomes an unknown figu... More

Authors Note
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||

||9||

1.7K 43 8
By 101_classified

Just a small warning, through most of the fighting here I can't actually tell who is fighting who unless it's Tom Hollands Peter Parker because you know, his suit kinda stands out just a bit against the rest of them so a lot of speech may be without specification of who said it.

It'd be helpful if any of you know who was talking at that moment if you could tell me >~< sorry

°🕷️°

3rd Person PoV

"Hey, Max, I missed you, man. Hoo!" red suit Peter called out to Maxwell who in turn frowned before shooting a slither of electricity towards the red suited male.

He quickly shot a web up and pulled himself out of the way just as the grey and f/c suit of y/n came flying past him.

"What happened to fighting Hartley?" red suit Peter shouted across to her as they slung themselves through the scaffolding.

"He's picked up a new trick, I need to grab the cure," y/n replied before they split off in two different directions.

Meanwhile, young Peter propelled himself up to the top of the scaffolding where a portal was open and waiting.

On the other side stood Ned and MJ in their high school science lab.

"Alright, MJ, heads up!" young Peter announced before throwing the box that had Dr Strange's out of control spell locked away in it, towards the pair.

MJ caught it, letting out a loud 'got it' as a mode of confirmation.

"Close it!" she urged Ned.

Ned nodded and began to swirl his left arm around while he stood in a strange stance.

"Uh, Ned, its not closing," MJ pointed out the obvious to the poor kid trying his hardest to close the glowing hole in the wall.

"Yeah, I know," Ned shot back, slightly irritated.

"Why isn't it closing?"

"I don't know."

"Did you close it before?"

"No I mean-- I've opened some--"

"What're you doing?! Close the portal!" y/n shouted as she swung past the pair and dropped right back down into the freezing mist that Hartley was creating, "Hello, Hartley! Let's play a little game. Its called... Uh... Cure or freeze. First to hit their target correctly wins. You in?"

"How about cure or die?" Hartley slammed his hands down against the floor sending large ice spikes up, one shooting up an inch from y/n's foot as she was about to swing through the area.

"That... works too. I guess," she awkwardly agreed before dropping down and sliding down the side of the spike that had almost impaled her moments before.

"OK! I've got his attention. Now what do I do?" red suit Peter asked.

Y/n turned down the comms quickly before dodging a ice reinforced fist.

"That's not fair. I can't do that," y/n muttered before shooting webs behind him to the rails and pulling herself around and over him, she let go of one of the webs and turned as she moved, shooting one to his ankle and yanking on it.

Hartley let out a loud growl as he face planted the floor.

"Ouch. Yeah. That probably hurt," she nodded, "Guess we're even now for the whole throw into the door thing."

"Just FYI, the lizard guys here too."

"Guys! Comm check. Hello? I need Max's cure!"

"Yeah! I'm on it!" young Peter shot back as red suit Peter continued to randomly swing around, avoiding the Lizard, Dr. Curtis Connors, who was continuously going after him.

"Here! I need the lizard cure!"

"Uh-- OK! OK!" young Peter frantically stumbled across his words before y/n came flying through past him just as a large hand of sand rushed through and grabbed young Peter.

"Whoa! Not sand!" y/n shouted as she tried to catch herself but her web slipped as the sand cut itself between her web and the scaffolding.

"Where's the box, Peter?" the sand formed a man, Flint Marko, well, it was more just the shape of what his face vaguely looked like but that was enough.

"Flint, we could help everyone!" young Peter shouted as he felt a tug on his leg and looked down to see a web wrapped around his ankle.

"I don't care!" Flint shouted.

"As if!" y/n shouted before tugging on Peter and throwing herself back up in the air, "Peter said you have a daughter! You do care you overgrown sandbag!"

She flew through his form, feet first and then shot webs towards Hartley again, since he seemed to have not moved after throwing her away earlier.

"Thanks for waiting. I brought you a post card!" y/n shouted, her voice a tad strained as she pulled a large mass of webs from behind her and swung it forward, a large group of wooden beams swung towards Hartley and before he could do more than put his arms up in defense, smacked him right across his head to torso, throwing him further down the area.

"I hate sand," y/n muttered as she dusted herself off and then looked up to see the other Peters just swinging around, one was on a crane, fighting Dr Connors, the other was swinging around, avoiding Maxwell and his golden sparks.

Then there was young Peter, still in the sandy hand of Flint.

"I think I'm getting too old for this," she grumbled before going to pull on a web she had hanging down from a piece of scaffolding. It was the Fiachra cure for Hartley that she'd almost grabbed moments before when she re-encountered Hartley.

"Oh boy, that's cold," y/n let out a shiver as a sudden cold force stuck to the back of her suit.

She turned back to see a large ice pillar being held horizontally by Hartley.

"How strong is this guy?" she exclaimed before he threw the pillar out into the ocean, "Oh! Shit! Shit shit shit! Nooo!"

"Y/n?!" all three Peter's exclaimed startled.

"I'm good!" y/n fired back, "boy, I'm so glad I have my team. They like to play around with this suit and boy am I glad they do."

"You have a team?" one of the Peters asked as she climbed out the water and took a breath before swinging back into the fight.

"Yeah. Don't you?" y/n asked.

"Guys, focus."

"Whoa!" y/n let out a loud shout as she was suddenly grabbed by Hartley as one Peter fired a web in the eyes of another and the other villains continued to have an argument with the three spidermen, "Hey! Ice boy, put me down!"

Y/n swung her feet back and planted them as hard as she could into his gut behind him before using him as a propulsion board and throwing herself up and away forcefully.

"Boy, this is exhausting," she muttered before looking to the side to see a mass of sand flying towards her, "Oh, no, no, no, no!"

She quickly turned and began running away but the mass was too fast and she quickly found herself caught up in it.

Scaffolding fell, and suddenly the giant man made of sand started to wrap around the statue almost as if he was turning himself into a sand tornado. Sandnado? Sandicane? Hurriand?

"Y/n!" one of the Peters caught y/n's attention as she dropped down into the scaffolding somehow still standing.

She made her mask collapse back and let out a deep breath.

"I.. What is going on?" she coughed as she inhaled a big breath of sand, "nasty."

"What the hell is going on out there. I keep yelling at you Peter 2!" red suit Peter shouted as he rushed over to y/n and young Peter, helping the other Peter up while y/n leaned against the side of the scaffolding.

Youth pastor Peter dropped down next to them, a confused look on his face.

"I know-- wait-- but I thought you were Peter 2," youth pastor Peter exclaimed.

"What?" red suit Peter frowned, "I'm not Peter 2."

"Does that even matter?!" y/n shouted at them, joining the small huddle the three Peters had going on.

"Stop arguing, all of you!" Young Peter shouted, "listen to Peter 1!"

The three other world spider people looked to their younger counter part.

"Look! We're clearly not very good at this," young Peter sighed.

"I know, I know, we suck," red suit Peter agreed.

"I don't suck, you guys just don't work well with a team like I do," y/n pointed out.

The three Peters couldn't seem to argue.

"She's right. I don't know how to work in a team," red suit Peter exclaimed.

"Me either," youth pastor Peter claimed.

"Well I do. I live my super hero life with one. Without them I'd be dust," y/n chimed in.

"Me too. I've been in a team," young Peter stated, "I don't want to brag, but I will. I was in the Avengers."

"Avengers?" y/n raised a brow.

"Yeah," young Peter nodded.

"That's great," youth pastor Peter exclaimed, clearly attempting to be supportive of the younger of the four of them.

"Thank you," young Peter nodded.

"What is that?" both y/n and youth pastor Peter asked.

"Is it a club?" y/n asked.

"What? You guys don't have the Avengers?" young Peter asked, clearly understanding the slight confusion across the other three.

"I-is that a band?" red suit Peter asked.

"No way. Are you in a band? I've always wanted to be in a band," y/n asked excitedly, "that sounds awesome. It's a band right?"

"No. I'm not in a band," young Peter shot down the band idea quickly, "no. The Avengers is-- uh-- the earth's mightiest--"

A sudden explosion of lightning crackled through the air as tensions began to rise again.

"How's this helping?!" youth pastor Peter shouted.

"It's not important," young Peter quickly stated, "all we got to do is focus. Trust your tingle."

"Tingle?" y/n repeated, "that's... That's the word you want to use to describe our superhuman sensing ability? Tingle? Really?"

The three Peters stared at her for a moment before just ignoring her disgusted question.

"Trust your tingle and coordinate our attacks," young Peter continued, y/n rolled her eyes at the repeated use of 'tingle' as the other two just agreed.

"Let's pick one target," youth pastor Peter stated.

"Then we take them off the board one at a time," red suit Peter stated.

"Alright, before we go on. Can we number you guys?" y/n stepped forward before pointing to young Peter, "Peter 1."

Then to youth pastor Peter.

"Peter 2."

Then to red suit Peter.

"Peter 3," she finished, "got it?"

She went around them again just to make sure they understood.

"One, two, three," she pointed at them, "we good?"

"Yes," they nodded.

"Good," y/n nodded, "now leave Hartley until last. He'll stay grounded for now and we can't have any distractions while facing him or we'll be turned into an ice sculpture like Anna in frozen."

The three Peters gave her a confused look.

"What?" she asked, "you guys don't have Frozen? God. What depressing worlds do you live in. Damn. Anyway--"

"Right. Yeah. Let's do this," Peter 1 confirmed before the four began to turn and walk away.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" Peter 3 shouted, they all looked back to him, "I love you guys."

A silence washed over them.

"Thank you," the other two Peters nodded.

"Love me too," y/n shot back, "I'm just awesome that way."

They watched her dumbfounded but the focus quickly went back to Peter 3, the awkward nodding began before Peter 1 quickly stopped it.

"Alright," he pulled his mask on as y/n made hers reform around her face again, "let's do this."

"Let's go," Peter 2 confirmed, the other two Peters pulling their masks on too.

"Time to rock and roll!" y/n shouted, shooting a web up and swinging down, the other three following after her loudly, "Alright! Who we going after first?!"

They began to shoot webs and swing themselves around the statue, using each other to propel as well as the scaffolding, almost like they'd been working together for longer than the few hours they'd been together.

They landed on the head of the statue, the form of the lizard, Dr Connors, came into sight.

Then the flash of lightning brought Maxwell into sight and Flints face formed between the two.

The four looked down to see Hartley making his way to the base of the statue rather slowly considering you'd think he'd been more pressed with time.

"Alright, take your pick," y/n joked, "plenty to choose from. Every one of them is a winner."

"Is that from a carnival?" Peter 2 asked.

"Hmm.. Is that where I heard it from?" y/n shrugged.

"Let's go," the three Peters jumped into action while y/n stayed put and watched them engage the three villains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 85 26
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
120K 3.6K 18
In which Peter Parker meets a female version of himself and is torn between universes. [COMPLETED] Petra Parker is your friendly neighborhood Spider...
237K 7.7K 47
A one-shot collection that has to do with Peter Parker and the Avengers, or even his everyday life. Read to find many different scenarios. (Basically...
2.1K 69 20
(Y/N) King is a new student at Midtown High. She, like every teenager, has secrets. Except... most teenagers don't have secrets as deadly as hers. ...