typical

By aaliyahhwritess

[a.g/you] Y/n Y/l/n, a 27 year old actress most known for her roles in TV shows/movies like the new hit 'Euph... More

intro
p.
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv

ix

6.7K 304 232
By aaliyahhwritess

[ chapter 9 ]

april 9, 2022
6:45 p.m
brooklyn, new york

- - - - -

   ARIANA didn't think she was a huge jealous person. She's had her green moments— everyone has, but she was never too much. She never acted out unless she had proof or a valid reason to do so.

However, she did have some serious trust issues. These were not only developed by past relationships but also from her childhood traumas. Ariana had found herself putting way too much trust into people who didn't deserve it.

At first, she believed this was a good thing. People always talked about how good and important trust was in a relationship. So, she'd given it all to her past partners. Little did they know, the more they broke it, the more they broke her.

   Nowadays, she's very careful who she gives her trust to. And God forbid they fucked it up even once. Ariana had a strict policy now.

   One strike, and you're out.

y/n's pov:

I stepped out of the shower and began getting ready to leave. I went through basically the same motions as I did getting ready for Ariana and I's 'date'.

That reminds me, we didn't talk much today. We texted each other this morning and little bit before I left for the 'meeting' with Dyrk.

But other than that, nothing.

I couldn't lie; I already missed her. The way she smiles, her dimples, her doe eyes and how her hair just flows so elegantly behind her. My heart fluttered imaging her in front of me right now.

maybe i should've invited her out. .

too late now

Anyways, I left my bathroom to find some clothes. I checked the time while I was doing so.

7:00 P.M.

I had about 30 minutes to change and leave the house. Plenty of time.

   I decided on a tight-fitted plain white T-shirt and some black chinos. I tucked the shirt in my pants a little bit and grabbed some jewerly. A small, gold twisted chain and then a diamond 'choker' chain. I also decided on a random Patek watch in my collection and slipped on a few stainless steel rings.

   I sprayed some cologne since I already applied deodorant and then grabbed some black red bottom dress shoes. I know it seemed a little formal but this club was gonna be packed full of celebrities and I didn't wanna get caught in nothing other than perfection.

Anyways, after confirming I looked good in my mirror I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone. I turned all my lights off and then left my room.

me - omw now . i'll be there at 8 or a little later
Delivered

I sent that to Angus and then closed out of my phone. I grabbed a couple gum sticks and then left my house. I locked the door behind me and jumped into my car.

I took my phone out, put the club in my GPS, and then texted the groupchat with my best friends.

the three fags

me - im goin to the club wit some euphoria cast . keep a lookout for the headlines for me 😭

I chuckled to myself and then closed out of my phone and pulled out of my driveway.

~~~~~

Once I pulled up to the club in between Manhattan and NYC, I parked around the side and made my way to the front. There were tons of paparazzi here, which was expected, and as soon as I came into their line of sight the screaming got louder.

I was blinded by the constant flashing; so much so, that one of the club's bodyguards had to help escort me into the place. I had to blink several times just to adjust to the darker lighting and constant flashing strobe lights.

I swerved myself through the many, many groups of people. As I made my way to the table Angus had rented out, a few other celebrities here recognized and greeted me.

Of course, I said hello and chatted for a short period of time. Once I finally got to the table, I noticed everyone that was supposed to come, there.

"Late to the party. Typical Y/c/n." Maude spoke up first. My eyebrows raised and I shot Angus a look. He just laughed before downing another shot.

"Man, Ang a snitch." The group laughed as I came closer. Maude stood up and gave me a hug first.

"It's good to see you again, though! I see you doing well for yourself." She wiggled her eyebrows. I immediately knew what she was gesturing to and rolled my eyes with a small smile creeping up.

"Oh yeah! I heard you and a popstar are getting close." Hunter smirked, standing up to hug me next. I always forget how tall this motherfucker is. I'm still taller by a few inches, but damn.

"Shut upp. It's nothing but a friendship." I shrugged. Angus and I shared a 'bro-hug' and so did me and Dominic.

"Don't worry, I won't tease you." Sydney giggled as she gave me a hug next. Her short ass had to wrap her arms around my waist. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Thank God. I'm glad I can count on you." I smirked. Alexa then stood up next, giving me a look.

"Syd, don't steal both of 'em." She commented, making the blonde playfully gasp and the group to laugh. I couldn't help but laugh as well while we hugged.

"Don't worry, Y/c/n is all yours." She winked as she sat back down. I shook my head and Alexa smirked at Sydney.

"Maddy'll be happy to hear that." We laughed again. Zendaya then stood up and smiled big while she gave me a hug.

"Hey!" She squealed. "I heard you declined my Dune offer." She playfully glared up at me as we pulled away. I chuckled.

"Yeah. . sorry about that. Only because Marvel wanted me in Guardians of the Galaxy, though!" The group gasped at my announcement.

"Really?! That's sick, bro!" Tom then stood up and made his presence known. I smiled as we 'bro-hugged' as well.

"Thanks, T." I was then pulled down to sit in-between Angus and Alexa.

"Shots time!" He cheered while sliding two glasses in front of me. I smiled and grabbed one. "What's in it?" I asked. Angus just smirked. "Find out." I sighed and took a deep breath.

yolo

ariana's pov:

My night was going alright so far. It would be a lot better if I had heard from Y/n more today. I knew that wasn't a good thing, but she had been the source of my happiness a lot these past few days. I was starting to get used to it.

rookie mistake, grande

It was a nice Saturday night and I was feeling a little disappointed in myself. I had the day off and should've done something fun or productive with my time. Instead, I moped around the house all day in hopes for a notification telling me Y/n had reached out.

i never got it.

I couldn't be mad at her. She had her own life and I had mine. We were both busy people and I'm sure she's got plenty of shit on her schedule. I was just hoping to be able to fit in there.

get a fucking grip. y'all literally went out yesterday.

   I sighed.

Toulouse came up and rubbed his head against my hand. I gave in and let him lay on top of me, providing him the scratches he so desperately needed.

I decided to go on my phone, scrolling through Instagram, TikTok, and then Twitter. As I was binging more TikToks, I came across a video that caught me by surprise.

It was a paparazzi video. The camera kept moving and there were flashes everywhere so I couldn't really see what was going on in the beginning.

Until I saw her.

The woman that's captivated my mind all day; all dressed up and being escorted into what looks like a club. The video then cut to another angle, where I saw Hunter and Dominic from Euphoria also enter the club. The video kept cutting until it showed almost all of the Euphoria stars entering the same place.

A little tinge of a semi-unfamiliar feeling swirled around my stomach. It did not feel good. Actually, it made me feel almost as if I was gonna throw up.

ugh. jealousy is not a good look.

I went to the comments, seeing many people talking about Y/n's outfit and how good she looks. Some were just happy to see the cast all together outside of set. Others were concerned as to why Jacob Elordi, who played Nate Jacobs, didn't seem to attend.

I feel like it was because Zendaya and Tom Holland had went as well.

I even saw a few comments talk about Y/n's outfit tonight compared to her outfit when her and I went out yesterday. I clicked the 'see more' button on one of them to see people discussing which one they liked best and mainly how she looked good in both black & white and all black.

After a little more digging, I moved on from the video just to see another one. This time, it was taken inside the club. I noticed a lot of other celebrities there as well. Which made me wonder.

why didn't she invite me?

The camera was dancing along the many faces in the crowds. It stopped on a V.I.P booth that, from the looks of it, the Euphoria cast had rented out. The cameraman kept it on them as Angus and Y/n downed a couple shots and everyone else cheered.

The video then cut, where everybody was taking a shot. Then, it cut again to only Y/n and Alexa.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I watched the two hold their glasses up to each others mouths. Alexa took the shot out of Y/n's glass and Y/n did the same with Alexa's. And of course, Alexa looked fucking hot.

Well, to be fair, they both looked fucking hot. When they dropped the glasses back to the table and swallowed the alcohol, Alexa got a little touchy and moved forward. She placed her hand on Y/n's bicep and then leaned up and whispered something in her ear.

Only a second later, Y/n looked over and made eye contact with the camera. That's when the video ended.

I couldn't lie, I was fuming. The way she got to touch and rub on Y/n's tattooed arms made my stomach turn. I wanted to be the one who touched and rubbed on her. I wanted to be the one who took shots from her glass.

I thought I wasn't a jealous person, but I was really heated over this. I was about to get up and haul ass to that club— but then I stopped myself. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and relaxed back into my couch. I continued to pet Toulouse, and with my new found relaxation, he finally laid his head on my leg and fell asleep.

Y/n was not mine in any sense of imagination. And no matter how upset I got, this would never change.

Slowly, I went back on my phone and clicked on the comments. People were talking about how hot they were together, some were talking about Y/n and I and if we were together.

   Others were talking about how Alexa is supposed to have a long-term boyfriend or some shit. Then, some others were wondering if they had something going on off camera.

I wondered the same thing.

In a flash, I quickly closed out of TikTok and completely ignored Twitter. I knew for a fact this would be everywhere— and especially on there.

I chewed at my bottom lip, wondering what I should do to get rid of this disgusting jealous feeling. I could only come up with two ideas.

And neither of them were good.

_____________________

like i said, yall, a lil taste ;) . dont worry, there's more scenes with alexa to comee . i hope yall enjoyed this lil chapter regardless tho

chapter 10 !!! will be released saturday, 4/30/22 at 1:00 PM U.S Eastern Time!

much love, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 124 36
this is the story of 20 year old ariana grande she's a professional singer with her own clothing line her mom is a magzine editor and her dad is the...
3.5K 127 24
"π‘»π’‰π’†π’š π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’„π’π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, π‘¨π’“π’Šπ’‚π’π’‚" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
89.7K 3.7K 110
Love.....people find love at different ages. At 18, at 25, at 30 or even at 40. I've always wanted to find love. My name is Ariana grande. I have a...