Lost Neko Twins(FairyTail fan...

By Asta_Dragneel_Star

what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were t... More

Change of plans
Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 2: Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red head knight
Chapter 4: Back to the Tower part 1
Chapter 5: Back to the Tower part 2
Chapter 6: Back to the Tower part 3
Chapter 7: Celestial Neko Princess??
Chapter 8: S-Class advancment exams
Chapter 9: 7 years passed return of the tenrou team
Chapter 10: GMG FairyTail Teams/Gmg training begins
Chapter 11: Grand Magic Games begin
Chapter 12: Grand Magic Games: Day 1-5 (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Grand Magic Games Day 1-5 (part 2)
Chapter 14: 3 eclipse dragons/ Royal family secret
Chapter 15: Lucy's Awakening after a year long Coma/ Natsu's feelings.

Epilogue: Our Fairy Tale ending

37 1 2
By Asta_Dragneel_Star

~EDITED~

A/N: I would like to dedicate this book to ChimaeraPhoenix in thanks for being a great editor and helping all the way through! 

(Editor-chan: \(//∇//)\)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the year of X797,  5 years since Lucy awoke and 4 years since Fairy Tail got back together and defeated Zeref and his Spriggan 12. Everything had settled down and was as peaceful as could be - with Fairy Tail being the wild and rambunctious guild it is.

"I wonder why Natsu asked me to come out here at such a late hour." Lucy thought. She was sitting atop a grassy hill looking at the stars late at night waiting for Natsu. "What's that? Is it a shooting star?” She paused in realisation. “Oh no, it's Natsu and Happy!" Lucy exclaimed as she saw Happy drop Natsu as he used his his Fire Dragon roar to create a display of dazzling fire works in the night sky. Natsu landed in front of Lucy, getting down on one knee and began singing.

"Uhh-uhh-uhh, ohh-yeah, hmmm
A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days, when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough"

"I'll say, will you marry me?
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, will you marry me?
Singing, uh-oh-oh, uh-oh-oh
Uh-oh-oh, oh-yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby, I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days, when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough"

"I'll say, will you marry me?
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, will you marry me?
And if I lost everything
In my heart, it means nothing
'Cause I have you, girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
The day when I

I'll say, will you marry me?
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, will you marry me?
I'll say, will you marry me? (the day I get on my knees)
I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, will you marry me? (and what you do me, baby?)
Got me singing (uh-ooh, uh-ooh)
Would you marry me, baby? (uh-ooh, uh-ooh, uh-ooh)

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do"

Natsu pulled out a box, opening it to show a diamond ring with a red dragon and a gold cat curving round the band and up to the diamond with the words "His Queen" engraved into it. Lucy feel on her knees, crying - too stunned to say anything, so instead she kissed him in a way that told him her answer was indeed yes.

~Time skip~

"It's my big day at last! I'm excited to become Mrs. Dragneel, but also very nervous." 

"There is no reason to be nervous, Lacy, it’s your big day and you’re getting married to the man you love! Though I may not like the guy, I'm still very happy for you!" Millianna expressed, finishing her sister’s hair. 

"Lacy! Come hurry and get your dress on, time's running out!" Hisui rushed Lucy into the other room, helping her put on her dress.

Wedding dress:

Hair, tiara and makeup:

Lucy was about to get married to the one and only Natsu Dragneel. Who would've thought that a Neko and a Dragon would end up together? Lucy's wedding was being held in the Celestial Spirit World, where her second adoptive father - the Celestial King - was the priest and Lucy would be walked down the aisle by her uncle, King Toma and her grandfather-figure, Master Makarov.

"Are you ready, Lacy/my child?" King Toma and Makarov questioned in unison. 

Lucy inhaled and exhaled, taking both of the two men's hands and she nodded her head. "I'm ready!" Lucy exclaimed.

Wendy, Chelia and Asuka skipped down the aisle with Lucy, holding hands with Makarov and King Toma with a very long and elegant white train of stars trailing behind her slowly while the music played.

Reaching her soon to be husband, Makarov and Toma handed the beautiful bride to the handsome groom. Millianna, as her maid of honour - along with Hisui, Erza, Levy, Mira, Lisanna, Juvia, Bisca, Jenny, Kagura and Yukino stood to Lucy's side as her bridesmaids. Gray was Natsu's best man and Jellal, Gajeel, Laxus, Bickslow, Hibiki, Rogue and Sting stood to his side as his groomsmen.

With both the bride and groom facing each other, the Celestial King started speaking. "Do you, Natsu Dragneel take Lacy Neko as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health from this day forward, till death do you part?"

"I do, as you, Lucy Neko, are the one and only dazzling shining star in my eyes and heart. She is my very mind, soul and entire being. Without you I would have no hand to hold. You are my light in the dark, and I promise to protect you from all harm’s way, even if it costs my life. You are my everything, Lucy. I do take Lucy Neko as my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do us part!" Natsu said passionately, with every ounce of love and pure honesty laced in his words.

The Celestial King spoke again. "Do you, Lacy Neko take Natsu Dragneel as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health from this day forward, till death do you part?"

"With all that I've been through, I only have one answer. Natsu Dragneel, one thing I knew all along is that you were the one I love, you confessed to me before I got my memories, which is why I couldn't be with you then no matter how much I loved you. I couldn't be with someone till I found out who I was, but since then my feelings for you have grown stronger and stronger each passing day. When you confessed to me again with your very being and told me I was your mate, I could hear the passion and sincerity - all the admiration and love in your words and voice, making my heart go passed cloud nine. I loved you so very much I knew I was ready to tell you, but I didn't know how. When you beat me to it, I knew that we would spend the rest of our lives together and have a beautiful, happy future. I love you, Natsu Dragneel, now and forever. My only answer is... I do take Natsu Dragneel as my lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health from this day foward till death do us part!" Lucy said just the same way Natsu did, while holding back her tears.

Looking at each other with so much passion, the two began to sing.

(Song tittle: I do
Artist: 911)

"My whole world changed from the moment I met you
And it would never be the same
Felt like I knew that I always love you
From the moment I heard your name

Everything was perfect, I knew this love was worth it
Our own miracle in the makin'
Until this world stops turning
I'll still be here waiting and waiting to make that vow that I'll

I'll be by your side 'til the day I die
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"
Something old, something new
Something borrowed, something blue
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"

Smiles by the thousands, your tears have all dried out
'Cause I won't see you cry again
Throw pennies in the fountain, and look at what comes out
Sometimes wishes do come true

Now everything is perfect, I know this love is worth it
Our own miracle in the makin'
Until this world stops turning
I'll still be here waiting and waiting to make that vow that I'll

I'll be by your side, 'til the day I die
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"
Something old, something new
Something borrowed, something blue
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"

Always better than worse, protect you from the hurt
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"
I do love you, yes I do love you
I'll be waiting 'til hear you say, "I do"
'Cause I love you, love you

I'll be by your side 'til the day I die
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"
Something old, something new
Something borrowed, something blue
I'll be waiting 'til I hear you say, "I do"

We're shining like a diamond, just look at us now
I wanna hear you say, "I do"

Romeo brought over a velvet pillow with a diamond ring that had a red dragon and a gold cat curved around the band and up to the diamond with the words "His Neko Queen" engraved into the diamond and a simple red and gold wedding band with the words "Her Dragon King" engraved on the band. Natsu took the diamond ring and slipped it on Lucy's ring finger while Lucy did the same with his.

The Celestial King smiled. "You have opened your hearts to one another, declared your love and friendship, and have united with the exchanging of rings. Therefore, with the stars’ blessings, it is my pleasure to now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

The crowd went up in cheers and applause,  congratulating the newly wedded.

(I hope I did ok, I've never been to a wedding before or have writen a wedding scene in any of my stories, so this is my first. Tell me what you guys think.)

~Time skip~

In the year X809, 12 years and 6 months after marriage, Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel lived happily together at Fiore castle with Lucy's family. The Dragneel's were a family of 8. 5 children and an exceed.

The kids were:

Luna Layla Dragneel and Lucky Love Dragneel who were twin Nekos at the age of 6. Born on April 1st X803. Luna was a fire dragon slayer neko with her dad's pink (salmon, as Natsu insists) hair and Lucky has her mom's brown hair and Celestial spirit magic.
Luke Star Dragneel was born on Wendy's birthday. Feb 27th year X807. He was 4 years old Celestial mage with his dad's pink hair.
Igneel Rob Dragneel who was born on his Dad's birthday. July 7th year X809. He was 2 years old with his mom's brown hair and his dad's fire dragon slayer magic.
Last was Nashi Jade Dragneel, who was born on her aunt Hisui's birthday. November 1st year X809. 6 months old, with her aunt's jade green hair and was a Celestial fire dragon slayer.

It was April 1st, Luna and Lucky's 6th birthday. Everyone from Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale, Blue pegasus, the Celestial king and the zodiacs were coming to Fiore's castle to celebrate their birthday. Wendy and Chelia took the young twins to visit the graves of Lucy and Millianna's parents: Molly and Lock Neko, the graves of Lucy's adopted parents Layla and Jude Heartfilia, the grave of their grandpa Igneel, great-grandpa Rob, and, lastly the grave of their uncle Simon as all of those people were important people in their mother and father's lives. They went to see them all every year to speak with them and tell them stories of their family, but even though they couldn't see the dead, the young twins could feel all their spirits smiling and laughing with them.

By the end of the day, back at the palace, the young Neko twins opened a grand door to streamers and booms and shouts of everyone wishing them a happy birthday. The twins got down on their knees and cried. "Minna, WE DID NOT WANT A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION THIS YEAR!!" They shouted in outrage, causing the room to go silent. 

"Why, darlings? We worked so hard to suprise you." Lucy questioned sadly, with everyone else in the room looking towards the floor in disappointment. 

"Don't get us wrong, Mamma. We are surprised and grateful for all the efforts everyone put in, but..." Luna trailed off. 

"But what?" Natsu asked. 

"April fool's day, minna!!" The young twins exclaimed in unison, rolling on the floor in laughter, causing the entire room to uprise. 

"How could we forget? Your birthday is your favourite day of the year!" Millianna exclaimed. 

"Please have mercy on us!" Hisui begged - which was a rare sight. 

"Nope, no way!" The young neko twins responded, running off and laughing mischievously. 

"Let's celebrate!!" Toma, Makarov and the Celestial king called out.

Later that night, Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel laid down in bed together with their 5 chikdren and exceed cuddled in their arms. It was a long, memorable night for everyone. They couldn't imagine their lives any other way.  "I hope to go on a lot more adventures with you and our perfect family, Luce." Natsu murmured to his sleeping wife. 

"Me too, Natsu, me too." Lucy whispered back, rubbing her tired eyes and going back to sleep.

Walking through the castle halls was a zombie-like Neko named Millianna, pulling her wife Kagura by the arm and a Jade green-haired queen following behind, heading down to the Dragneel's room. They entered the room and snuggled up to Lacy and her family in their very large royal bed. Millianna snuggled her head into her twin’s hair, with Kagura pulled up in her arms, and Hisui snuggled up in her cousin's lap, curling up like a cat.

"I'm glad we found each other, Lacy and even with our own families we still stay with each other, no matter what. I'm happy and excited for our bright future ahead. Love you, little sis!" Millianna mumbled.

For, "The lost Neko Twins" have been Found.

The End

Word count: 2,480

I hope you all enjoyed the ending. This is my very first completed story and I feel very accomplished. If you liked this story, Vote. Follow for more stories from FairyTail_Fan_Nerd.

Share this story with your friends. and leave a comment of your opinion on this story and what you think could use improving.

My new story is called "The Strauss Family Twins"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 309 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
33.8K 681 31
Hibiki Fanfic || Fairy Tail The Tenroujima team who went missing seven years ago has finally come back! As they returned, they learned that three new...
7.3K 219 24
What happens when a girl ends up in her favorites anime? Not only just her but with her two twins siblings! Dsuana and Louis. A family that never mee...
26.1K 837 19
Natsu and Lucy take on a mysterious job request and are transformed into nekos. As they get use to their new powers, an organisation appear for them...