My Sister?? His Love ?! - Kuw...

By ClaudiaB861

Welcome to the Yyh world where you're Yusukes long lost sister! On your journey to finding each other there w... More

Character Info/ introduction (subject to change maybe)
Memories Meant To Last
The Random Encounter
I know it's been awhile..
New Cover photo alert!!

Fun Time With Kuwabara

58 1 0
By ClaudiaB861

*A/N : Hey everyone! so this chapter is going to just be a little fun time with our favorite Cat loving, code following hero  :3 Don't worry the fun stuff will be coming soon I promise! but for now just enjoy the random moment between the two characters as they get to know eachother. I think I have an idea of where I want this to go so I hope you all enjoy it! *

ONTO THE STORY!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Yuzu POV***

"There, there, you'll get em next time." I said as I tried to cheer up Kuwabara. Well, here we are at the arcade and Kuwabara is raging over losing in one game in particular; Goblin city. 
Goblin City is a very popular game where you challenge the demon king to a series of mini games and it ranges from fighting, trivia, sports, all that jazz.
You have to beat 4 out of 7 games to win and well....Kuwabara has won....none...and isn't taking the beating well.

In a way it was kind of funny to see him raging but sad at the same time.
"This game is rigged!" He said angrily pressing his palms against the table silently cursing the game.
"LOSER!" The game repeated again pissing off the orange warrior.
'And here i thought you were some game master.' I sighed shaking my head.
"Can i try?" I asked politely, earning the attention of the big oaf watching him jump in surprise.

'I swear I bet he forgot i was here for a second.' I thought to myself sweatdropping.
"Sure, but good luck this game is a lot harder than it looks!" He retorted backing away from the machine. "Trust me, this game and I go way back!" I responded confidently lifting a fist into the air.
"Watch the master at work." I said again as i casually grabbed the controls and began the first match........

***A Few Moments Later.....***

"Winner!" the game erupted after a few matches and I smirked proudly at my work earning a shocked expression from the male companion.

"I- Yo- Wha- HOW?!" Kuwabara yelled trying to figure out what just transpired. "How did you do that?!" He said again in surprise. "Huh? oh! my guardian has a few games at her estate, this game being one of them so sometimes i'll mess around ." I responded sheepishly.

***********Kuwabara POV**************

I stared at the girl deep in thought. 'ESTATE?! does that mean shes loaded?! now that I think about it I just dragged this girl with me and I don't even know anything about her' I thought to myself.
"Um.. Kazuma-kun are u feeling okay?" Yuzu asked pulling me out of my thinking state.
" Huh? Oh yeah! everything is good just thinking to myself." I responded embarrassed that I was staring like that.
"Okay... well I think i should probably head home then it's getting late" She said while dusting herself off before hopping off the chair gracefully. "R-right of course!! Haha my bad I guess I lost track of time" I said quickly in awe of her beauty.
"It's alright buuuut if you want to make it up to me for keeping me out so long I know a great way.." she responded coming close to me slowly leaning in with a sly smirk. 'IS SHE GOING TO KISS ME!?' I thought crazily, my heart slamming against my chest Looking at the raven haired girl coming close. Staring at her in surprise I slowly closed my eyes and started puckering my lips anxiously waiting for her glossed ones to touch mine.
"Ice cream..." I heard her say and I opened my eyes confused.
"Heh???" I responded not understanding the situation.
"I saaaiid you owe me ice cream, what did you think I was referring too?" She responded giggling while staring up at me. "H-HEY I WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING OKAY?!...just...don't stand too close." I muttered embarrassed of my original thoughts. "Let's just go get the ice cream..." I retorted walking away quickly out of the arcade hoping she didn't see my flushed face.
Little did I know Yuzu was watching with a smile before quickly tagging along to our next destination.

*********************
********
****************************
*****************
*********************
************************************
**************************************
***********Slight intermission brought to you by Kuwabaras adorableness*****************
************************
********************************
************************************
************************************************************************************************

BACK TO THE STORY!! STARTING WITH......

★★★★YUZURA'S POV★★★★

After we left the arcade, Kazuma actually walked us to the ice cream parlor and when we went inside I was in shock. The place was HUUUUUUGE with a whole bunch of flavors and they even had CREPES AND MILKSHAKES!! Squealing in delight I went to the front to check out everything they had to offer. "Is this your first time here?" Kazuma finally asked after watching me looking like a kid in a candy store. "No!! Well...yes.....truth be told since I've been here I haven't really gotten the chance to try out a lot of spots... " I sweat dropped slightly embarrassed of my actions. "Well choose whatever you like I do "owe" you remember?" Kazuma responded slightly smirking at the same time.
"REALLY?! um I mean ...well if you insist! Who am I to say no!" I responded winking

and checking out the different items. "Let's see....I'll go with one scoop of chocolate and one scoop vanilla please!" I responded happily looking at Kazuma.
"R-right I'll get it just wait for me outside at the bench." He replied looking away blushing slightly from admiring the overzealous teen. Walking towards the door I slowly turned back around and teasingly said "Don't keep me waiting too long Kazu-Kun!" Winking I walked out leaving the orange pompadour flustered. Walking towards the bench I sat down putting my school bag down and sighed. "Hard to believe I spend the whole day with a stranger..but he seems pretty cool..and really sweet.."
Talking to myself oblivious to the bystanders walking by and staring with a few constant " Wow she's pretty!"
Thinking to myself I didn't notice I was attracting unnecessary attention. "Hey there you alone?" I heard a voice say. Looking up I see two unfamiliar older men looking down at me. "You look like you need a friend...how about we hang out sometime ?" The other sleazeball asked while both deciding to sit down on either side of me. Glaring at the weirdos next to me I grabbed my bag and got up. "Drop dead bastards I'm not interested." Walking away, I felt a rough tug pull me back to the weirdos. "You better watch your mouth bitch, you don't want me to ruin that pretty face with a few scars." The guy that tugged me whispered dangerously close, his hot breath burning holes into my skin. Before I could retaliate, I see the man gripping me knocked back onto the floor and me being tugged into someone's arms.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GRABBING A YOUNG LADY LIKE THAT ?!" I heard and looked up to see I'm in the arms of my Hooky playing friend Kazuma.

********Kuwabaras POV*******

"I hope she likes sprinkles!" I grinned proud of my handiwork. I got Yuzu her order but added a few things. A touch of hot fudge and sprinkles. If this was her first time here she's going to get the works! Who knows maybe she will want to come back here with me again..I thought to myself grabbing her order and a chocolate shake for me. Getting ready to walk out I glanced at Yuzu through the window and man I was able to get a great view. Seeing the wind flow through her hair as she looked off in thought she almost looks like an angel!  Excited to rush out to her, I ran to the door and stopped seeing that two guys approached her.
Watching the scene slightly I waited to see if they were just friends or a bunch of jerks.
'The look on her face...'
I drifted into thought as I watched the situation unfold seeing what they were doing. Watching her get up and be roughly tugged back was when I decided to make my entrance. Seeing her eyes closed and shaking uncomfortably as one of the creeps whispered in her ear made my blood boil as I ran out and punched the punk square in face knocking him back and onto the ground. Tugging Yuzu towards me protectively I yelled at the bastards "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GRABBING A YOUNG LADY LIKE THAT?!"

"Kazuma-kun!" I heard yuzu's voice squeal in surprise and relief as she opened her eyes, her onyx orbs staring into mine with a small smile grazing her face.
"Stay out of it kid our business is with the broad not you so scram!" The other bastard retorted getting off the bench and coming towards Yuzu trying to touch her face. Watching her close her eyes in fear, I gripped my milkshake in anger. Pulling her behind me, I handed her the ice cream while turning to face the punk that dared to  lay a hand on my Yuzu.
"The only person you're dealing with here is me." Grabbing the punk I smashed my milkshake in his face watching him double back. Dashing forward, I grabbed him by his shirt collar delivering a firm right hook to the jaw knocking him unconscious.
"Stay away from her." I glared at the two taking Yuzu's hand and dragging her away from those fools. Walking a decent distance away I stopped walking and turned to the raven haired girl.
" I think we should be good for now" I said to her while letting her go.

******Yuzura POV******

Kazuma dragged me away and after a decent amount of time walking he finally let stopped and let me go.
"Are you hurt?" He asked finally giving me a good look to make sure I didn't have any cuts anywhere. Blushing slightly, I pushed him away while bringing the cold delicious treat up to my lips to lick. "I'm okay...thanks to you" I said before licking my dessert. "Those bastard ..how dare they try to hurt a beautiful woman" I heard Kazuma muttered and I blushed. Remembering that he sacrificed his milkshake I frowned slightly. Tugging at his arm to get his attention, I hold my cold treat up to him while looking away. " You lost your dessert because of me...so....want some of mine ?" I asked blushing slightly at what I was doing. The orange pompadour, flustered by the question didn't know what to do. Having an inner meltdown about how cute and considerate the girl was being was too much for his beating heart to handle.
"D-DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME YUZU IM OKAY, BESIDES I OWE YOU SO YOU DON'T NEED TO SHARE WITH ME!" Kazuma exclaimed not knowing how to handle the overload of chest pounding his body is enduring from his noisy heart. " Okay ..if you insist..I guess I owe you next time then" I smiled lightly as I continued to eat my ice cream. "Delicious....." I said happily in dessert heaven.
Kazuma smiling lightly watching the girl enjoy the treat he tried to make special for her. "You should probably get going if thugs like those guys are out here id rather you go home now and get there safely." Kazuma said sternly
"Awwww he cares." I teased while smiling. " You're right though. I definitely should be heading back, you as well."
"Want me to walk you home?" He asked concerned.

"Nah you're sweet to ask but I can make it from here, besides I don't want to give you anymore trouble." I responded nicely appreciative of the kindness. Turning towards Kazuma I walked towards him. Seeing him look confused I gently got on my tiptoes, kissing his cheek slightly before running a couple of feet away, leaving the teen dazed and confused. Turning back around as the wind blew gently through my hair and grazed my skirt slightly I shouted out to him " Thanks for a great day Kazuma-kun! Hopefully we will see each other again!!" Waving I continued running in the same direction I left in giggling to myself leaving the teen in awe.

***********KUWABARA POV**********

Touching the spot Yuzu kissed I smiled happily replaying that whole scene in my head. "A pretty girl just kissed me" I said to no one in particular. "A PRETTY GIRL JUST KISSED ME!!" I exclaimed cheering to myself. " I gotta tell the guys!!" I said to myself as I slowly started walking to my house thinking of the fateful encounter I had with Yuzu. Walking into my house chucking my shoes I walked in happily humming to myself as I walked by my sister.

"What's gotten you in such a good mood baby bro?"
" Well if you must know! I met this beautiful girl today, and we hung out all day, and I saved her from a few thugs and we had ice cream.. well she had ice cream my shake ended up on someone's head..ANYWAY she thanked me by kissing me ..it was on the cheek but still she KISSED ME!" I Exclaimed happily in a daze.
"Well if she's that amazing why don't you invite her by sometime..if she's real.." shizuru muttered to herself.
"SHE IS REAL AND I WILL I JUST HAVE TO CALL--" a few moments later I silently started dying inside.
"Hey bro?? What's wrong? What did you mess up with this time? " Shizuru said staring at her brother slowly having a meltdown.

"I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HER NUMBER!!!!!!!!" he yelled distraught that he forgot the most crucial thing; Asking for the lady's number to keep in contact.

Sighing In disappointment while inhaling and exhaling a puff from her cigarette Shizuru shook her head at her baby brother "I guess you missed chapter 1 of Dating 101"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" He yelled in distraught

Aaaand I'll leave it here! It's been a long hiatus and I'm Sorry guys. Trying to come up with ideas for this story hasn't been easy and I want to make it perfect since Kuwabara deserves love too. Hoping to write more and if you want please leave me any commentary or advice in regards to my story and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter!! Goodbye for now !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...