The Sacrifices We Make | Ben...

By RobinWinters013

Don't judge, I like this ship. U^U I did not make the cover, so full credit to whoever made the cover. ;-; Al... More

~DISCLAIMER! PLEASE READ!~
It's Hard To Let Go
Dangerous Dunes
Another Killer Dino Island!?
Trust Issues
Nightmares
A Plan
Quick A/N Again
Deja Vu
"When I'm Not With Him. . ."
Life on the Line
"I Love You."
Swamp Fever
Attempted Rescue
Little did we Know
Uh Oh...
Preparations

A/N

131 6 2
By RobinWinters013

Hey guys, this is just a quick authors note, and I just wanted to let you all know something and apologize for not posting for a while. I've just been busy with schoolwork and other personal things.

I'm not going to discontinue the story, since I know some of you actually enjoy it. 

But, it may take a long time for me to publish chapters. I've been really stressed about things in my personal life and school things. However, I won't let this get in the way of me trying to entertain you all with my stories. I've been reading some comments some of you have been making, and all of them have made my day. I cannot thank you all enough for such kind comments.

I really hope you all know that I care about you and support all of you, even though I don't know you. I also hope you have a wonderous rest of your day/afternoon/night, and thank you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 307 58
Chris Guenva-Malagkzai is used to moving all over the place. With both her parent in the military, there was never one place to call home. Then her m...
38.2K 661 46
We thought it would be fun... We thought we'd be safe... But. We didn't realize the horror for us... Waiting on the island... Claws, teeth, screaming...
22.7K 898 106
Eva Rocker had a plan: get through high school undetected, play lacrosse in college, study her ass off, and finally be free to her own devices. And t...
13.4K 275 16
You are 15 years old Darius sister and after he won a video game he has to pass a summer in Jurassic worlds new program named Camp Cretaceous . You a...