rodrick heffley x reader in '...

By shmewulok

A weird mash-up between 'diary of a wimpy kid' and 'Sex Education' Rodrick Heffley x female!reader (MINORS D... More

preface
cast
y/n
rodrick
⇢ new people
⇢ flasher
⇢ party
⇢ play date
⇢ guilt
⇢ movie
⇢ kisses
⇢ happily ever after
⇢ virgin
⇢ jealousy
⇢ official
⇢ celebration

⇢ busted

3.3K 74 71
By shmewulok

*nsfw scene

s2, e4: quiz heats!

-

You sat at a picnic table working on some assignments during your break. It was rather warm outside, the sun shining against the lunchbox beside you, reflecting light hitting the corner of your eye.

You were actually waiting for Maeve or Aimee to show up but the second you put your earphones in you forgot about them. You were so focused, that you didn't even notice Jackson sitting down beside you.

With wide eyes, you looked up at him, removing your earphones. "Hey, y/n..." He mumbled a little. Jackson was actually happy to catch you alone right after his theater practice. Ever since he had joined theater class he started seeing his high school presence a little different.

"Oh, hey." You said surprised, putting away your assignment. "What's up?" You tried sounding curious but you were really confused. Being in Jackson's presence made you feel nervous.

The boy took a deep breath before he started talking. "I, um..." Jackson looked away for a second then looked back at you. "I'm gonna be straightforward now. I'm so sorry."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Sorry about what?" You mumbled to which he scoffed. "I'm sorry that I was such an asshole to you." Jackson sighed before continuing. "I was so stupid for letting an awesome friend like you go and I really regret dropping you like that."

"Jackson-" You got cut off by him immediately. "I don't expect you to just let me be your friend again. I would understand that you're angry with me. But I'd like to be your friend again."

You took a second to answer him. "Jackson, I'd love to be your friend again. I kinda missed you." You mumbled your last sentence to which he chuckled. "Thank you!" He said extra loudly, just him being Jackson.

He made you laugh which made him extremely happy. It's been a while since you two were laughing together. It definitely warmed both of your hearts.

At the same time, Rodrick and his friends, Chris and Ben, met up on campus. His bandmates were first to notice you and Jackson together. "Oooh, there's your girlfriend..." Ben said teasingly, pressing his elbow into Rodrick's arm.

"Have you said the big L-word yet?" Chris asked seriously which caught Rodrick's attention. He avoided their eye contact and slowly shook his head.

"Oh? So it is a big deal." Ben said dumbly which made Chris scoff. "Hell yeah, it is. When I told my girl I love her, we made sweet love the whole night." Chris started explaining, thinking back to that time. "That was a long night, man."

Then both of them noticed Rodrick's odd behavior. He wasn't engaging in the conversation and waited for the topic to change. "Wait, a minute. Hold on." Chris caught his attention. "You and y/n haven't done it yet?"

Rodrick scoffed and looked at Chris smugly. "Yes, we did, dude. Leave it." He tried shrugging them off but Ben started analyzing his actions and reactions. "Ohh, did something happen? Or why are you acting like this?"

"Something embarrassing? Humiliating? Kinky?" Chris involved himself. "I said leave it." Rodrick tried being serious but his bandmates noticed something was wrong with him. "Come on you can tell us. We're your friends." Chris put his hand on Rodrick's shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"Your only friends, if I'm right..." Ben mumbled after Chris, ruining the serious tension. "I accidentally called her...something. And I think she's weirded out now." Rodrick told them quietly.

"What the fuck did you say??" Ben looked at him with wide eyes, a little amusement showing. "It doesn't matter!" Rodrick whisper-yelled at him. "Uh, yes, it does. If you called her something degrading during sex without a warning it could be bad. Like...bitch..." Ben said seriously.

"Or slut." Chris added, supporting Ben's argument. "Or whore." Rodrick just scoffed and looked away. "I would never do that."

Since Rodrick wasn't really engaging himself in the argument anymore, Ben turned to Chris and started thinking hypothetically. "Maybe he called her something like...daddy, but the female version."

Chris looked at him confused. "Female version? That's mommy, you idiot." He hit the back of his head slightly. Once they both realized Rodrick's face was reddening their eyes widened.

"Oh, my god! He called her mommy!" They started laughing loudly until Ben noticed how pissed Rodrick became and pushed his arm. "Rodrick, man. There's nothing embarrassing about saying that."
He tried cheering him up.

Rodrick just shook his head. "I'm not even sure if she heard me. But I'm so fucking embarrassed, god." He sighed loudly as Ben patted his shoulder. "Have you talked to her?" He asked while comforting him. Rodrick shook his head again.

"Dude. Just fucking talk to her. You know, conversation is key in relationships, idiot." Chris scoffed at him. "Okay, okay, I'll try. But later."

"Later? Do you even want to stay with her? Just do now." Chris scoffed again, seriously annoyed at Rodrick. "Dude, of course, I wanna be with her. She's obviously busy right now..." Rodrick said, making the three of them look back at you and Jackson laughing.

"Do you love her?" Ben asked as they watched you. Rodrick hesitated and took a deep breath before answering. "Yes. I really do."

Chris rolled his eyes, scoffing again. "Well, tell her then." The three of them turned away from looking at you as Chris spoke. "I'm still waiting for the perfect timing. Like, something romantic."

After your laughter calmed down, Jackson noticed Rodrick out of the corner of his eyes. "So, you're really dating this Rodrick guy?" You turned around to see Rodrick's flushed face. You gave him a quick wave. He nodded back. "Yes? Why is that so surprising to you?"

Jackson shrugged his shoulders, pulling a face that was so him. "Pff, I don't know. Maybe because I'm used to seeing you as a little innocent sister." He teased and leaned over the table.

You scoffed loudly and exaggerated. "Innocent? Wait until you find out what we have done already." Jackson's eyes widened and he leaned back again as he looked at you funnily. He snickered at your comment, infecting you to smile.

After you stopped laughing, Jackson caught you looking back at Rodrick again, letting out a heavy breath. "Is something wrong?" He asked you, making you turn to him again. "I just...I'm having a few problems with him..."

Jackson furrowed his eyebrows, looking at you sympathetically. "You mind telling me?" You let about sigh before you started talking again. "His mother doesn't like me. Like, at all. And it's haunting me somehow."

Jackson nodded, letting you know that he was listening. "He has problems with his mum because of me and I just feel...guilty." You continued.

Jackson tried looking for the right words. He wanted you to be happy and do the right things, but this situation was difficult. "Y/n, I don't really know what you could do in that situation..." Jackson sighed and tried to be sympathetic.

"But you definitely shouldn't feel guilty." He added. "And if his mother doesn't like you...then fuck her to be honest." Your eyes widened a little and you let out a chuckle. "She obviously doesn't know how great you are."

You smiled up at him, feeling your cheeks warming up. Jackson let out a quick chuckle before continuing. "It doesn't really matter, y/n. You guys love each other...or at least I assume so, that's the only thing that really matters here."

You slowly nodded as you briefly looked back at Rodrick. "I do. I really do." You said quietly, more to yourself but Jackson heard it. "Well, just try talking with him. I just know everything will work out." Jackson said while getting up.

"I gotta go. But I'll see you again, right?" He pointed at you and waited for your answer. "Yeah. See ya." You said quietly while nodding. He smirked at you, then left you at the picnic table. You smiled to yourself as packed your things.

-

The rest of your school day felt long since you didn't have any classes with Rodrick. You had talked to Eric during your last and he also told you to just "talk to him". But you didn't really have time and you found yourself in the assembly hall after school, waiting for the quiz heats debate to start.

"Where the hell is Maeve? She should've been here ten minutes ago..." Aimee whispered stressfully as you waited for her to show up to the quiz heats debate. Aimee looked around the hall as Ms. Sands' leg bounced up and down hastily.

The hall was quiet as everyone waited for the last contestant to arrive. Your phone's notification ringtone startled you, making your heart beat way too quickly. "Is it Maeve?" Aimee asked beside you. You shook your head.

Rodrick 
can u meet me in the art room now?
need to talk to you

Rodrick's messages made you a little nervous. You knew this would come eventually. You even had expected it this morning as he drove you to school. But the drive was quiet. Awkwardly quiet.

"Um, I have to go to the restroom. Sorry..." You mumbled quietly as you got up from your seat. "Alright..." Aimee whispered back, giving you a kind smile. You kinda felt bad for lying to her at that exact moment.

You had to walk a minute to the other side of the building to get to him but you hurried. You had the need to see him right there and then. And seeing him stand beside the pile of canvases, tracing his fingers along the paintings, trying to distract himself from the upcoming nerve-wracking conversation, made you walk straight toward him.

"Hey. Everything okay?" You asked quietly, making him fix his posture and turn towards you. He nodded slowly. "Y/n, I-" Rodrick abruptly got cut off by you swinging your arms around him.

The talk with Jackson had made you a little sad and the fact that Rodrick was acting a little off that day scared you. But the second his arms embraced you back, all your bad thoughts disappeared. A warm feeling washed over both of you as you felt like you were spinning.

And while he stroked your back you began mumbling against his chest. "Rodrick, can you please stop getting quiet when something's upsetting you? It's making me so damn nervous." You rambled quietly, not knowing how guilty you made him feel now.

"I'm sorry, y/n. It's just..." You pulled away from him to look up at him. "I was...embarrassed?" Rodrick said shyly, looking at his feet for a second. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Embarrassed? About what?" You asked him quietly.

"The thing I called you last time we had sex." Rodrick's heart started beating quickly. He couldn't say it again, he was way too embarrassed.

"...you mean mommy?" You said, making him nod slowly. "Yeah," Rodrick exhaled and then started rambling quickly. "...I mean, we were both high and drunk and whatever, and it was so sudden in the heat of the moment and I really didn't want it to slip out, I'm so sorry if it weirded you out..."

You stopped his talking by putting a hand on his cheek and making him look at you. "Hey, don't apologize about that..." You smiled sweetly at him, making the corners of his lips twitch up and down. "Yeah, sorry..." He mumbled, apologizing again.

You exhaled and chuckled briefly. "Babe. Obviously, I didn't mind." You leaned in and shortly kissed his lips. Rodrick closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling that rushed through his body by that quick peck.

"You know...it was kinda hot, to be honest..." You said quietly as you got closer to his neck. "...and cute..." You whispered into his ear, then left a wet kiss right under it. Goosebumps crept over his arms and a shiver went down his spine as his breath quivered. Rodrick's hand wandered to your free hand, intertwining your fingers with his.

You pulled away slowly, making him feel the spot you kissed a little longer as you still held his cheek in your hand. You looked at him sweetly as he leaned in and connected your lips for another quick peck.

"But seriously, you need to learn to talk to me when something's wrong." You said between kisses. "I'm sorry. I'll stop being so stupid." Rodrick mumbled immediately connecting your lips again.

You wiggled your hand out of his to place it at his neck and curl his locks around your fingers. Rodrick's hands found their place at your hips as he pulled you even closer. You let out a quick gasp feeling his tongue slipping into your mouth.

While you made out you took a step further, making Rodrick stumble backward against the canvas shelf. A tingle went down your belly as he moaned into your mouth. You chuckled, breaking the kiss and making him chuckle as well.

You both looked at each other for a moment, heartbeats racing in sync. Rodrick's smile was so sweet and loving, you felt just felt like the moment was perfect to tell him. "Rodrick, I-"

Your quiet words got interrupted by high-pitched, childish laughter. You both furrowed your eyebrows and turned to look at the opened door. A little girl with long blonde hair, biting her fingernails, looked at you and started giggling.

"Oh, my god..." You mumbled and quickly got away from Rodrick to get to the toddler. "Hey, little one. Are you okay?" You asked nicely as Rodrick went to look out of the door, checking if someone was looking for her, but nobody was there.

The girl just mumbled gibberish so you knew you wouldn't get any information out of her. "What the fuck..." Rodrick sighed as he watched you picking her up. "Fuck..." The toddler mumbled which made you widen your eyes as Rodrick scoffed, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Let's look for whoever she belongs to..." You said exhaustedly, starting to walk through the halls, Rodrick following you like a lost puppy. Somehow, seeing you taking care of a kid and just being responsible made him swoon even more.

Once you went outside, you saw Maeve and Otis on campus. "Maeve!" The little girl exclaimed as Maeve quickly jogged towards you with a stroller. "Oh, my god, Elsie!"

Maeve took her out of your arms and put her back in the stroller. "You can't just run around and walk away." She said a little angrily before she turned to you and Rodrick. "Thank you so much, guys."

You just looked at her confused as Rodrick answered for you. "No problem, Maeve." Otis just stood behind her awkwardly. Then she noticed your questioning look. "Oh, um that's Elsie. My half-sister..."

"Sister?" Your eyes widened. "Half, but yeah. Mum's back." Maeve said plainly, holding onto the stroller. "What?"

"Y/n, I think we need to catch up later." She suggested, wanting to continue talking with Otis before he had to go. "Yeah, um, I'll see you." You were still confused. Maeve nodded, a "bye" coming out of her mouth as a whisper.

Rodrick walked to the car park with you, looking back to see if Maeve or Otis were watching you before taking your hand in his. Surprised, you looked up at him seeing him grin widely.

-

Rodrick couldn't suppress his wide smile during the whole ride back to your house. His hand on your thigh made you hold it the whole time, stroking your thumb up and down the back of his hand.

"I'm really glad we talked about this..." Rodrick said, parking on the sidewalk at your house. You turned to him, looking at him so lovingly. Rodrick chuckled briefly then gave you a quick kiss.

"And you know, since you said you liked it..." He continued after kissing you. "I was wondering if we could discuss more things..." Rodrick blushed a little but you smiled at him, making him calm down.

"You know, I'm open for a few things. So yeah, we can talk about stuff..." You said cutely making him smile at you. He leaned in again and put his hand on your cheek, connecting your lips.

You put yours at the back of his head and pulled him closer, involving your tongues in the kiss. You didn't realize how heated the situation became until you were heavily making out in his van.

You stopped kissing him to take a deep breath. Rodrick's kisses traced to your neck as you realized your mother was standing at the window and watching you. "Shit." You mumbled and pushed him off you.

"What?" Rodrick mumbled back and looked at your wide eyes. "My mum's watching..." You sighed and hid your face in your hands. Rodrick turned around to see your mother was already gone. He chuckled and turned back to you.

"Well, she's gone now." He said and pecked your lips one more time. Your face was visibly showing your embarrassment. "That's gonna be so awkward." You mumbled as Rodrick pulled you into a hug.

"It's alright." He laughed. "We just kissed." You scoffed and looked up at him. "Just kissed?" You looked at him confused, then glanced down to his crotch. "You're hard, Rodrick." You jokingly said that disappointedly, making him chuckle nervously.

"I gotta go. Bye, babe." You said quickly, getting your things. You gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Be a good boy and handle this on your own..." You teased him and glanced down at his boner again, before leaving the car.

You didn't exactly know what you were doing but you left him extremely turned on. Rodrick's face has never been this red. All of that just because you called him a "good boy"? He really needed to calm down before he went home.

-

Rodrick successfully had calmed down and he was the happiest as he entered his house. What he didn't expect was his mother waking up to him immediately after he closed the front door.

He turned around and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" He asked quietly shrugging his shoulders. "Don't "what?" me Rodrick. Where were you?" Susan said angrily, putting her hands on her hips.

"What? Mum, seriously. Do we need to go through this every time I get home now?" Rodrick said annoyed and put away his car keys, wanting to ignore his mother. "Apparently, if you're continually coming home late and hanging out with people you're not supposed to..." She caught back his attention.

"Wha- what are you talking about?" Rodrick said, looking straight into her eyes. She put her hand into her cardigan's pocket. "I found these things in your bedroom, Rodrick. You care to explain-"

Rodrick cut her off immediately after seeing your tights in her hands. "Are you serious?! You were going through my stuff?!" He snapped at her. "Rodrick, watch how you're talking to me!"

"No, seriously. You went through my private stuff!" He tried to grab them but she pulled away. "I didn't want to. I was just looking for dirty laundry and randomly found these."

"I don't care, mum!" Rodrick brushed back his hair in frustration. "I guess they belong to y/n?" Susan asked him indirectly angrily but he didn't answer. "And you're having sex with her? Don't try to deny it, I found a condom wrapper."

"That's none of your fucking business! I'm fucking eighteen years old!" Rodrick yelled at her and walked away, headed to the stairs. "That's it. You're grounded." He heard his mother say and turned around before walking upstairs. "Wha- why?"

"Because you're still seeing y/n." Rodrick sighed loudly. "You're also not allowed to play at the battle of the bands thingy." At this point, Rodrick was at a loss for words.

"You can't do that, mum. That's fucking bullshit." He said rather quietly compared to the screaming just seconds ago. "And you're not allowed to see y/n."

Rodrick scoffed loudly. "Of course! Of course, you would say that! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He hoisted before storming upstairs.

Once again, his mother ruined his perfect mood, after he just cleared up things with you. Even his father was doubting Susan's behavior a little more. He had been watching the scenery from the kitchen.

Rodrick fought with his negative feelings in his bedroom. He was miserable not only because of his punishments but also because of how he snapped back at his mother.

But he felt so angry. It was hard not to say anything back.

-

*Click*

A slight smile formed on your face as you heard a clicking sound come from your window. You were happy that Adam was back in town and you couldn't wait to see him again. You wouldn't admit it but you kinda missed this idiot.

*Click*

As soon as you heard the second clicking, you got up to get to your window knowing that it only could've been someone throwing pebbles. You moved your curtains and as expected, Adam stood there, dropping the last few pebbles he had in his hand.

You quickly put on a jacket and your sneakers, opened the window, and started climbing down the roof and the wall. "Adam! How are you, dude?" You smiled at him, surprised to see him smiling back. You approached him and gave him a big hug, catching up with him.

Meanwhile, Rodrick was quickly walking towards your house, his heart beating way too fast because of all the emotions he was feeling plus how quick he was walking. He stopped dead in his tracks as he heard someone talking, thinking he might get caught wandering around at night by some neighbors. But it didn't take long for him to recognize your voice.

Rodrick's heart warmed for a second before being confused about hearing you. He slowly walked out of the dark alley between your house and your neighbors, towards your voice.

His eyes widened as he saw you walking towards a grinning Adam. And as soon as he saw you hugging him his heartbeat stopped for a quick second.

"I never thought he'd actually send you away, man." You mumbled as you pulled away from the hug. "What are you doing here?" You then asked, extremely confused why he just showed up again after weeks. But Adam was struggling with his sexual identity and he thought that you could help him. "Actually, I need your advi-"

"Y/n?" You and Adam both turned your heads to where the voice was coming from. Your eyes widened as Rodrick walked out of the dark. "Shit." You mumbled, only Adam hearing it.

"Rodrick...what-". You stumbled on your words, turning away from Adam. You were too shocked to say something. And you didn't even know what to say at all.

Rodrick furrowed his eyebrows and looked weirdly at Adam. "What's going on here?" He asked while pointing at you two.

"Nothing. Actually, I just wanted to give this to you." Adam said quickly and handed you a blunt. You looked at him and sighed as he whispered a "bye". Since he couldn't meet up with you he decided to pay Eric a visit.

As Adam walked away, you immediately approached Rodrick while putting the weed into the pocket of your jacket. "Rodrick, I know this looks really weird but I swear nothing's going on."

Rodrick just looked at you confused. You freaked out since he didn't really react and you couldn't make out what he was thinking.

You let your intrusive thoughts talk and started rambling an explanation. "I'm friends with Adam and I never told you because he didn't want anyone to know...for whatever reason...and I thought that he was gone so it wouldn't matter but now he came back and...."

While talking you looked at your feet avoiding eye contact with him, afraid that he wouldn't believe you, but as soon as he held your arms and pulled you in for a tight hug, you came back to your senses.

You became a little worried about him, confused about him showing up at your window in the middle of the night. "...what are you doing here, Rodrick? Is everything alright?" You asked him quietly.

Rodrick snuggled his head in your neck, not knowing what else to do. You swung your arms around his body, slightly feeling his quick heartbeat against your chest. "Nothings alright, y/n." He mumbled against your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

You pulled away from the hug, still being in his embrace. Your heart hurt as you saw his teary eyes. "You wanna come with me and talk about it?" Rodrick nodded slowly before you took his hand and lead him to your window.

You climbed up your room, Rodrick following right behind you. He sat down on the edge of your bed and watched you take off your jacket and shoes. He quickly fumbled his feet out of his dirty sneakers as well.

Rodrick was looking down at his feet as you approached him and stood right in front of him. "Did you have a fight?" You asked him while your hand caressed the sides of his head. "With your mum?" You added, making him nod slightly.

Rodrick's arms swung around your body and pulled you closer to him. You both lied down, his face pressed against your stomach as you stroked his soft curls.

"She was going through my stuff..." He mumbled into your body, a heavy breath left him before he continued. "Found your tights and...a condom wrapper."

Shit. Can this night go any worse?

You sighed loudly worried that he got in much trouble. "What did she say? Are you grounded?" Your voice sounded soft, making him relax in your embrace. "Worse," Rodrick mumbled.

"Fuck..." You whispered to yourself then let him explain. "I'm not allowed to perform at the battle of the bands." Rodrick started, his voice a little shaky. Anger began to build up in you but you knew it was the wrong time.

You became even more worried when he shifted his position to look up at you. "And I'm not allowed to see you..." Rodrick said quietly. Your heart hurt as if someone had punched you right in your chest.

But you contained the emotional pain since you knew his mother would never approve of you. You rolled your eyes a little and let out a quiet chuckle.

"What?" Rodrick asked, irritated and confused. "So, you're telling me you're grounded and not allowed to see me?" He nodded slowly, still looking up at you with a sad experience.

"And the first thing you do is sneak out to see me?" You looked at him funnily which made him chuckle a little as he snuggled his head back into your body and pressed you closer to him. "Yeah, of course. You're my girlfriend and I wouldn't know where else to go..."

He shifted his position to make sure you were comfortable with him on top of you. "I just needed to see you to feel better, y/n." Your heart warmed and you gave him a quick peck on the top of his head.

"Can I stay the night?" Rodrick mumbled after a few minutes of cuddling. "I was just about to suggest that." You chuckled. "But won't your mum be really furious if she'll find out?"

Rodrick let out a deep breath. "I couldn't care less right now." He got up from your cuddling position and briefly kissed your lips. "I need to be with you."

You smiled at him and connected your lips again. "Rodrick, I just need to know that you trust me, okay? I'm so sorry I never told you about my friendship with Adam..." You started rambling again, scared that he would mistrust you.

"I believe you, y/n," Rodrick said before looking away briefly, being visibly embarrassed. "It's just..." You noticed that he struggled with his words. "What?"

He still didn't look at you. "It's kinda embarrassing..." You put your hand on his chin, turning him to look at you. "Just tell me" Rodrick sighed again before talking. "Adam used to...kinda...pick on me."

Your eyes widened immediately in disbelief. "What? Are you serious?" You asked him seriously surprised. "What the fuck? He's such a dickhead." You mumbled to yourself, making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry, Rodrick..." You whispered then kissed him again. "Why are you apologizing? That has nothing to do with you." Rodrick laughed a little. He leaned in and connected your lips again.

By that time you had lost count of the shared kisses. But you didn't mind. If you'd spend the whole night kissing, so be it. The only problem was just the both of you getting tired and frustrated.

-

You slowly woke up to the sound of your family leaving the house. Your parents knew that you didn't have any early classes so they didn't wake you up.

You felt Rodrick's arms clinging to your body. You smirked as you realized you fell asleep spooning. His hands slowly wandered to your thighs making you notice he was already awake. "Good morning..." You whispered but continued laying in the same position, too tired to move or turn to him.

"Mornin'..." You heard him mumble into your neck, leaving a few warm kisses on your skin. You sighed quietly and enjoyed his touch as his hands massaged your butt which was pressed against his crotch. A few tired moans left your mouth, making Rodrick smile against your neck as his kisses became more passionate.

*

You slowly turned your head to him connecting your lips for a sweet tender kiss. Well, that's how you planned it. But it turned into a heavy, horny make-out as both of you didn't pull away.

You struggled to kiss Rodrick back once his hand found its way to your panties. "Can I touch you?" He asked quietly, to which you eagerly nodded. "Please."

Rodrick's hand slipped into your underwear, his fingers sliding along your folds feeling how wet he had made you. He stopped at your clit and drew strong slow circles around it.

"Fuck, I love this..." You moaned and hid your face into the crook of his neck, as one of your legs swung over his to spread.

A huge grin formed on Rodrick's face. He loved to know how good he was making you feel, so your encouraging words really kept him going. His hips moved to your wailing movements, grinding against you to feel some friction against his hard-on.

Your hand started gripping his arm as his pace quickened. "Don't stop, baby..." You moaned breathlessly feeling the knot in your stomach tightening. "Is this good?" Rodrick cockily whispered into your ear.

"This is great, oh my god..." You mumbled while moving your hips out of ecstasy, reaching for your orgasm. "I'm coming, Rodrick...oh god..." You moaned out making his erection twitch against you. You cursed as you came on his hand. Your back arched, pressing your pelvis into your mattress.

"You look so...magical when you come, babe..." Rodrick said quietly as you calmed down from your orgasm, pressing a few sweet kisses on your neck and cheek.

"Rodrick..." You whispered as you lost your hand in his hair. "You're such a good boy..." You teased him, thinking he'd like to be praised like that. And you were absolutely right. He tensed up and sighed as he heard you calling him a good boy, his hard dick twitching in his underwear.

"Fuck, I'm so in love with you..." Rodrick exhaled deeply, making your heart beat against your chest.

To calm your heart rate, you tried to change the subject. And since you wanted to give him the same treatment, you knew the exact right thing to do. "Mh, I'm so sweaty now..." You said as you realized how sweaty your body was. You sat up and fixed your panties. Rodrick remained in your bed, watching you get up and walk towards the bedroom door.

But before you left your bedroom, you turned around to look at him. "Wanna take a shower with me? I'm not gonna leave you hanging..." You said while pushing your hair out of your face, chuckling a little. Rodrick happily stood up, giving you the opportunity to see the huge bulge in his boxers. "...or standing..." You joked before heading to the bathroom.

You were already turning on the water as Rodrick entered the room after you. He locked the door, then watched you taking off your shirt. "You're so beautiful, y/n. Did I ever tell you that?" Rodrick spoke, making you chuckle as he approached you. Surprisingly, his eyes weren't glued on your exposed tits. He was looking deeply into your eyes as he snaked his arms around your waist, pressing you against his body. "All the time, pretty boy..."

Rodrick leaned down to connect your lips again. Your hands started tugging on his shirt, signalizing him to break the kiss and get rid of his clothes. Rodrick eagerly threw his shirt over his head, then connected your lips again. His right hand slipped into your panties again to grope your butt as yours tugged on his boxers.

Rodrick was too into the kiss to break it again and you noticed it. So you slid your hand into his boxers and started touching him, making him moan into the kiss. You pulled away from him and removed your panties, which was your last piece of clothing.

You stepped into the shower, Rodrick watching you a few seconds before hastily removing his boxers and joining you. The moment you felt his warm, wet arms around your waist and his dick against your lower back, you moaned out of relaxation and leaned your head back on his shoulder.

Rodrick's hands started massaging your tits, twirling your nipples occasionally which made you hum loudly. As you felt him moving his hips a little to feel some kind of friction by rubbing himself against you, you turned around.

"You know what? You deserve a reward." You said and took his hand, letting him stand right under the showerhead in front of you. "Let me wash you." You added as you reached for shower gel.

You watched him as he let the water soak his beautiful dark hair, every water drop gracefully tracing down his back. You took a washcloth, put some shower gel on it, and started rubbing his shoulders. You wanted him to let go of all of the stress and bad thoughts.

The view got even better as Rodrick's body became soapy. Eventually, you intentionally dropped the cloth and swung your arms around his body, pressing yourself against his back, embracing his warmth.

Rodrick tensed up for a second, feeling your hard nipples press into his back. He was erect the whole time, and as his hard dick moved up at your movement he let out a quick moan. "Y/n..." Rodrick said breathlessly to which you chuckled quietly.

"What do you want me to do, hm?" You said seductively into his ear, leaning your chin on top of his shoulder. Your hand slowly slid down his wet body, stopping at his hips. Rodrick looked down watching your soapy hands massaging his body.

"Can you please touch me?" He asked you quietly which made you smirk. You pecked his shoulder before reaching down to wrap your hand around his dick. Rodrick gasped and threw his head back on your shoulder, enjoying your touch.

His eyes were closed and his breathing was unsteady. He couldn't handle the relaxing feeling of the warm water and the pleasure you gave him simultaneously. And once your free hand went up to squeeze his nipple, Rodrick started whimpering.

He unintentionally jerked his hips forward, making you abruptly stop touching him. Rodrick exhaled deeply then scoffed. "I wanna relieve you, babe. You don't do anything, okay?" You said quietly, to which he nodded.

The moment you switched hands to play with his other nipple while jerking him off, Rodrick stumbled over and leaned on the wall with his arms. He moaned out loud, trying hard not to move on his own. He knew you liked being in control over him and he liked that you had the intention of making him feel good.

You knew he was close by his whimpers, the way he cursed and occasionally moaned out your name, so you began to quickly jerk him off. "Ah, y/n...fuck..." Rodrick whined as he felt his knees weaken.

"You're gonna come?" You whispered into his ear. Rodrick couldn't form any words so he just nodded while whimpering. "Well then," You kissed his neck and jaw before continuing talking. "...come for me, Rodrick..." Hearing his name out of your mouth, even if you were just whispering it, could make him come right that second.

Rodrick moaned out loud as he shot his cum against the wall, some of it in your hand. The water washed it away quickly, removing the evidence of your intimacy.

But you didn't stop there. You continued touching him after his orgasm, making him feel intense pleasure with a pinch of pain. Luckily, Rodrick didn't make you stop. He loved it. His legs were shaking a little as you focused on stimulating the head, squeezing and palming it as Rodrick literally shook.

"Oh, fuck, mommy...why are not stopping? I already came for you..." He whined and leaned back against you. Rodrick leaned his head back on your shoulders as he whimpered and let out shaky breaths. "Hm, do you want me to stop?" You said teasingly into his ear.

"I-ugh, I don't know..." He mumbled as he squeezed his eyes and unintentionally jerked his hips to get away from your touch. But he didn't want you to stop. You planted a few kisses on his shoulder, making him shudder. "Oh, god. No. It hurts but...please don't stop."

You giggled a little, then put your fingers back to his nipple, playing with it a little. Rodrick couldn't handle how much pleasure you were giving him. His moans became louder as you squeezed his nipples and his tip simultaneously. "I just wanna hear more of your pretty moans, baby. Just a little more..." You whispered into his ear.

"Y/n...I..." Rodrick started whining. "I can't handle more, mommy..." You heard him whisper while he moaned. Eventually, you thought you had tortured him enough and you stopped touching him. Rodrick let out a deep breath and held onto the water pipes so he wouldn't collapse.

"I'm so in love with you, Rodrick..." You said quietly as he calmed down, pecking his cheek multiple times. "Oh, god. Y/n..." He said exhaustedly as he got up and swung his arms around your naked wet body.

*

You enjoyed staying like this under the stream of warm water for a few seconds until Rodrick scoffed with satisfaction. "I really liked that." You started chuckling at his confession. "We should try more like this more often..." You said before you connected your lips for a second.

After that, you reached for your washcloth and started cleaning yourself. "Now that I know what you're into, I'd like to know what else we could do..." You said while rubbing your arms and shoulders.

Rodrick had taken your shampoo and started washing his hair. "Yeah..." He chucked briefly as he washed out the shampoo. "...and I would like to know what's on your dirty mind. That was kinda surprising, to be honest." Rodrick teased you, smirking widely.

You scoffed and pushed your elbow into his side. Rodrick laughed, pressing his hand onto the spot you pushed in. "Seriously. You surprise me every day, y/n." He kissed your forehead before you stepped out of the shower and got ready.

-

"Not to sound rude or anything but you should go home and get some fresh clothes." You said while drying your hair with a towel in front of the mirror in your room. Rodrick came up behind you and swung his arms around your waist, his chin leaning on your shoulder.

"I know." He mumbled then left a kiss on your neck. "I'll pray that you won't get into much trouble." You reassured him, smiling at him through the mirror. "Thanks but I think it doesn't matter," Rodrick said as you turned around.

"You don't deserve to get in trouble, Rodrick. You're...amazing." You put his face into your hands, wanting to give him a few more reassuring words. "You're a good person and you deserve everything."

You noticed how flustered you made him as his face reddened. "You maybe have broken a few rules but that's alright." You both chuckled, loosening the tension. "You're lovely, Rodrick." You said quietly as he closed his eyes and put his hands on your hips.

"You're cute." You kissed his cheek briefly. "And adorable." Then you pecked his other cheek. "And hot." You finished, making him chuckle. "You make me weak, y/n..." Rodrick mumbled with a tilted smile on his face. He opened his eyes again, looking straight into yours.

"Well, somebody had to turn this bad boy into a good one." You smirked at him. Rodrick returned the smile and leaned in to peck your lips. "I'm so happy that I met you." He mumbled which made your heart melt. It was the perfect moment.

-

Rodrick arrived back home already annoyed to see his family getting ready in the morning. He was prepared to listen to another one of his mums' lectures.

He decided to sneak into the house through the back door of the kitchen. Rodrick flinched a little as he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He calmed down as he noticed his father taking out the trash.

"Rodrick? What are you doing?" He asked rather calmly. Rodrick turned around to face his father, who was a little smaller than him. "Nothing?" He said dumbly and cluelessly, making his father sigh. "I know that you sneaked out."

Rodrick just shrugged his shoulders. "Look, I don't want to scold you. I actually wanted to talk to you last night, but you weren't in your bedroom." Frank said the last part of his explanation a little quieter.

Rodrick took a deep breath and let go of the tension in his shoulders. His father took that as a sign and continued talking calmly with him. "I like y/n, a lot actually. You really fit together. I just don't get why your mum doesn't." He said quietly.

Rodrick was about to rant about his mother again but Frank cut him off before he could say anything. "I know that you and your mum are not on good terms right now, but please try being a little nicer?"

Rodrick just looked at his feet to avoid his dad's eye contact. He nodded slightly. "You know, sneaking out after you've been grounded isn't exactly a smart move. I just want you and your mum to get along again."

Rodrick looked up after thinking about his dads' words. Frank smiled at him, trying to calm the tension as well as possible. But Rodrick got annoyed. "Don't you think that she should give in? Instead of me? She's trying to get me and my girlfriend apart. What kind of logic is behind that?"

Frank was about to answer him but Rodrick cut him off before he could talk. "Before that, she always wanted me to bring a girl home. And now? I think she's gone mad."

"Don't say that Rodrick. She's your mum." Frank put his hand on his son's shoulder, trying to make him feel reassured. Rodrick scoffed at his fathers' words. "Yeah, and she's your wife. Not your supervisor."

Rodrick took a few steps back to get inside the house. Before he could enter through the back door his dad stopped him. "Rodrick, you're right. I'll talk to her. I promise."

Rodrick scoffed again and slightly shook his head. "Yeah, whatever." There could be no way that his dad could be predominant.

Rodrick just entered the house from the back door, his mum standing in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. "Rodrick?" She looked at him with an already annoyed look on her face. "Why are you...what?" She mumbled.

Rodrick could sense that she had already become angry so he lost his motivation to convince her with any lie. Luckily, his dad entered right after him. "Oh, he was just bringing some trash out of his, um...bedroom."

Susan scoffed but then realized Frank was honest. "Oh? Okay. Well, get ready for school." She walked away from them, leaving them in the corridor. Frank let out a heavy breath as soon as she was out of his sight.

"Rodrick?" His dad put a hand on his shoulder, making him look at him. "Clean your room," Frank said before leaving the corridor.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 361 8
Rodrick is sick, but he doesn't show it. Can Greg help him before it's too late? *This story takes place during the time gap between the 2nd and 3rd...
47.7K 1.2K 29
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ʀ.ʜᴇꜰꜰʟᴇʏ x f. reader [𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡: 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙨]
7.5K 118 8
(BTW this is a female Y/N perspective) Ps. I promise to actually have good grammar. Chapters with a * next to them have smut :) TW's ? - mild drug us...
33.1K 910 15
tate, in her third year of highschool, finally finds someone that she thinks might be the one. but with her crazy ex and terrible communication skill...