rodrick

character: Heffley, Rodrick

Song:

‣ A certain romance - Arctic Monkeys

-

Rodrick is the love interest of y/n. The 18-year-old is shy inside but confident outside. He is the drummer playing in the school's band. The students think he's weird due to his alternative clothing style and odd behavior. He is one of the few students who own a car which makes him very proud.

-

family:

Rodrick's parents don't really care about him. Before his younger brother Greg was born, they helped him with everything and supported his decisions. When Greg was born, he took all their attention and they pushed his needs away. When Manny was born, he started playing the drums and founded a band. His parents, especially his mother were against it and don't like the way he developed. Rodrick occasionally tried to catch his mother's attention and affection without success. He tried making her proud with good grades but their expectations became too high. Now he wants to make his parents proud by becoming a famous drummer.

-

during summer break:

His summer was a little boring. Rodrick worked on his music for his band and rehearsed with Chris and Ben a lot. He snuck out of his room to drive to a house party where he wasn't actually invited to. At that party, he saw y/n for the first time and couldn't stop thinking about her.

-

friends:

- bandmates (Ben, Chris)

antagonists:

- Adam
- The untouchables

-

acquaintances:

löded diper

He knows his bandmates since the school project 'bands' was started by science and swing band teacher Mr. Hendricks. Rodrick is still the backbone of the band since he was the first one to apply for the project.

Adam Groff

Adam kinda bullied him before he became secret friends with y/n. The reason why he stopped bullying him was that Rodrick fought back and his new victim Eric didn't.

The untouchables

The untouchables are just mean to him since he's different than others. Ruby wants to sleep with him since she enjoys hooking up with losers who think they're in love with her.

Y/n

Y/n is his love interest. He has noticed her before but never got the courage to talk to her. Rodrick is confident enough to approach her but he still thinks she's out of his league.

-

sex problem:

???

-

...