my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter twenty five

617 4 0
By 1dsonlyangel

Louis Tomlinson
"Hi Lauren," I grin, Alexis' mom smiling back.

"Nice to see you Lou," she stands out the way so I stride in.

"Is Lex here?"

"Yeah," she nods. "Upstairs,"

"Thanks," I smile. She nods. The massive party that Niall Horan — which was Harry's friend — was throwing was tomorrow night and I knew we were all going even though Lex was hesitant on going.

I go upstairs and see her door open a crack. I think she got on her knees for Harry, I'm hoping anyway. I'm just excited for her to experience all of these things. "Lex?" I knock, walking in anyway.

She was on her windowsill couch thing, hugging her knees in Harrys sweater and her leggings. She looks out the window, rain running down it. I saw her reflection and it makes me freeze. She bit her lip in a frown and I furrow my brows, closing her door. "Lex?"

She sniffles, rubbing her eyes. "What?" she says shakily, I sit near her.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She looks at me with her sad blue eyes and then back out the window.

"I got him all excited and then I couldn't do it," she sniffs.

Oh.

"Then I left without saying anything," she adds.

Oh.

"Now I'm scared to see him because I got him excited because he knew what was happening but then I chickened out, I knew he wasn't happy with me so I just left,"

Oh.

She looks up at me. "I took your advice and pretty much forced myself and now look what happened? I couldn't do it and now I feel bad for getting him excited, he was ready but I just left," I sniff.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"I went over to his house, we were just talking about the night before about our date, he explained that he hated how Gemma chose out what I wore that night, then I said sorry and shit, then we were making out and I got on my knees, and I saw him get excited. I—I undid his jeans and everything, did stuff to his tip but so couldn't bring myself to go any further, so now he's mad at me because I didn't suck his dick, and now I've made it awkward because your words fucked with my head and I forced myself but I'm not ready, it's always your words that fuck with my head," she cries and I just sit there, not knowing what to say.

"You didn't have too—"

"No, you're right, its not fair how he goes down on me all the time but I don't pay him back," she wipes her eyes.

"You didn't have to do anything, I was just showing you how?"

"Yeah, I wish you didn't give me the idea until I asked you about it because he's not even answering my message,"

Oh. Fuck.

"You didn't have to do it?"

"Well...I thought I could," she sniffs, looking back out the window.

"Why couldn't you?"

"Because," she looks at me. "I'm not the one for sex right? The stuff I told you about how it's weird? Yeah well, imagine how many girls he's fucked, then how many girls have sucked him off and I just feel like...If I do it then I might as well just kiss them because they've sucked his dick, and because I don't know how to do it with his size,"

I understand where she's going. "I get that," I whisper. "But Harry told you he always uses a condom, except for you, and it doesn't matter if other girls have sucked him off," I explain softly.

"It's too late now anyway," she shrugs.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "You didn't have to do it, I just thought you were wanting to do it," I shrug slowly.

She shakes her head.

Fuck...that is not how I wanted that to go.

**

She got quiet upset that Harry didn't answer her message all night, she didn't go to school because she didn't want to face Harry, she just said if anyone asked; she was sick.

Gemma actually hung out with me today, all day because Zayn had free periods all day so he stayed home. When she was in the bathroom, I went to Harry's table. He had a black basketball jersey and black jeans on, he looks up at me when I say his name.

"Hi?" he furrows his brows.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask, Niall looking at me, Liam with Maya. He doesn't say anything, just bites his lip and stands up. He follows me to the hall, he leans on a locker with his hands behind his back.

"What do you want?" he murmurs. "Where's Alexis?"

"She's sick," I cross my arms.

I know he doesn't believe that.

"Right," he nods.

"She told me what happened," I say.

"Yeah?" he says.

"Mhm,"

"Right, so I'm not needed here?"

"No, you are,"

"Why's that? She told you everything I assume?"

"Yeah, she did, and it's my fault,"

He eyes meet with mine instantly. "How?"

"I told her too,"

"Get me exited, got her to suck my tip for her to not even finish me off?"

"No, not that," I shake my head. "I told her to give you head, because you always give her head,"

"Does she tell you like every fucking detail of what I do?"

"So what if she does?"

"It's not really any of your business what we do,"

"Anyway," I huff.

"So you pretty much forced my girlfriend to give me head because I always give her head?"

"I didn't force her," I state; he only rolls his eyes at this. "She wanted to—"

"No she fucking didn't, and it's actually pissed me off. It's not the first time she's done it—"

"She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to," I cut him off.

"That's not what I'm saying," he shakes his head. "If you'd let me finish — I get were different people and she doesn't see the same relationship as me, whatever, I just don't get how she can literally get me hard, pull me, half suck my dick and then pulls away with the; "I don't want to","

"She's your girlfriend, not your person sex slave,"

His eyes darken.

"I never said that, don't say I said that—"

"I didn't say you did. Sounds like your mad that she doesn't always want sex like you, you have to respect that, you literally had sex two days ago?"

"I don't mean recently, I'm using it as an example, just like her yesterday,"

"She doesn't have to do anything, yes I told her to do it, I didn't think she'd actually do it though,"

"Seems like you did, she literally lead me on for what?"

"You have to be patient," I say.

"I just don't get it, if you don't want to, why would you get the other person excited for something, then for her to say she doesn't want to anymore, grab her shit and run home?"

"I don't know, Harry,"

"She's done it so many times,"

"Give her a break, she's never been in a proper relationship,"

"I'm aware of that, but shouldn't she know by now that I absolutely hate being lead on and left there?"

"She's slow sometimes, don't be a dick about it,"

"Don't tell me what to do," he mutters. "I don't like how much she tells you, keep your nose out of our relationship. If she wants to talk to me, she can do it face to face, not get her gay bestie to do it," he mutters before walking away, I roll my eyes.

I huff. "I don't know what you see in him," I shake my head, murmuring to myself.

//
😆💀

i'm sure u can all imagine that night lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 86 43
Meet Alexis Hensley, a super star. When she first met Harry, she was shy and didn't know exactly what to do with her life. But, over the years of kno...
565K 13.7K 48
Emma and Harry are neighbours but they hate each other, well Emma hates Harry. They are forced to see each other because their parents are best frien...
67.4K 1.5K 32
(Sequel to Lottie's Brother) It all started with Harry having a crush on his best friend's brother. Now Louis has moved away to university. Lottie a...
1.5K 114 54
Aria Styles and Sasha Collins are best friends who share everything. They know everything about each other. Sasha knows that Aria is Harry Styles' co...