HTTYD Just A Crazy Family

By NightFlightTheHybrid

To me a family is whoever I can depend on for support, to laugh with, to play with, and to share the challeng... More

Meet the Furies

Home Safe (Chapter 1)

9 0 0
By NightFlightTheHybrid

As wind whips across the body of Toothless as he was taking a morning flight and had just landed on a cliff he saw his nieces and nephews playing around.

He and Crystal (the light fury) had taken them in when their parents had died. So they just thought of them as parents. The oldest was 5 and the youngest was 1. There were 3 night furies, 3 light furies, and one night light fury. They were all named after something in the sky. As their eyes shine in the moon's light.

Toothless watched as his dragonets played with them. So in total he has 10 dragonets. Way to many. He looked to his right as his 5 year old neice sat by him.

As she looked up at him he noticed her eyes were a mix of his and Crystal's eyes. A little after that she went back to play with the others. Her name was Eclipse and she was a night wing. She started to play around and wrestle with my daughter Dart.

Toothless thoughts were pulled away from them as he saw Crystal come into the room. When the dragonets saw her enter they all stopped what they were doing so ever stopping mid bite.

"Everyone settle down, I want to tell you a story," she said and they listened as if she was the queen the herself (which she was they just didn't know.)

As they all sat in a straight line, no one was daring to step out of line. She was just about to start as a deadly nadder came barreling in. I stood as it gasped for a breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Crystal looks at me as we hear a loud crush and yelps were heard. As we all run out of the room. We see the crystal in the middle of the Hidden world cracking.

We see vikings as they slowly started to catch all of the dragons. They were not going to get away with this, Toothless thought angerly. As I looked at the dragonets that were with us they just stared hoping it would all stop. 

"Fly, fly as far as you can. NOW!" Crystal yelled. Our child stayed with us as the others got up to fly away I saw Eclipse holding her 1 year old night light brother, Moon.  Luna was also holding her 1 year old light fury brother, Star.

As Crystal watched them take off, she knew she might not see them again for a long time as they all flew off in different directions.

Time skip 7 years

Eclipse POV

Who am I? I once was Eclipse but now I go by Artemis. My once put black scales now colored with streaks of blue and purple. I got the purple from going the fastest a dragon can go.

I have no clue where my family is except for my brother Moon who likes to be call shark.

You want to know what happened to us? Well I'll tell you.

As our aunt Crystal told us to fly I grabbed on to him and we started to fly over the ocean our brother, Crescent, got separated from us. Since I was holding a 1 year old, let me tell you, he was heavy. But then again I was a 5 year old.

So as we got a bit farther, I dropped I couldn't hold him any more. So we were plummeting towards the water. As we landed hard on the water. We found our selves not swimming. When all of a sudden, we see these 2 blue orbs floats/flying closer to us. Just as we were about to let the water claim us the  orbs lightly landed on our nose.

We could breath. We underwater and breathing. As I looked at my brother Moon he started to have blue markings cover his body. His eyes became a sky blue as the streaks went form his eyes to his tail and some in other places. For me blue sorta just folded it self on to the tips of my ear flaps, wings, tail flaps, and my spikes. 

As we reach the surface we see that it was almost dark and we started flying when the sun came up. We had gotten a good distance away from our home. As we search for a home we finally found land to rest on. We curled up and fell asleep on the sand.

Shadow POV 

As I brought another thunderstorm to this island, I remember how a got the ability.

I couldn't fly very far because well I got suck in a net. And boy let me tell you it is uncomfortable. I had landed on a cliff and when the humans found me they thought it would be best if was struck by lightning. So they put a piece of metal bear me and waited. 

As I was about to get struck, I saw a little ball of yellow float class see to me and it disappeared when it touch me. 

I was alive after I felt the lightning course through me. As the hunters came up to check on me. Lightning was attached to me back and I let out a lightning bolt. It let our a huge crack.

They were dead as I stood up. When I look around I think if flying away but I stay.

Nox POV 

Lava, warm heat is all I feel at this point. My scale patches shift and slide as the lava bubbles. What happened to me was simple. I fell into a gronkles lava. Somehow a little orb of whatever came to save me, like it was telling me was not my time to die yet.

It has been 7 years since that happened and I have not seen one of my siblings in that time. Oof. I miss me older sister, what was her name? Oh yeah, Eclipse. She was so fun to play with and Shadow I miss him, too.

Luna and Star POV 

I was just us as we watch the hunters. From what we know we are the last dragons except the ones in the hidden world but other wise only us. When it is just 2 it can get boring. We both fell into a fire or got lit on fire, I don't know but it was one of them. My tail was the only major thing burned and Star's body was burned almost all the way. My tail was pink because (Guess what happens) an essence found us. 

Me ∆

Star v 

As we fly in the dark it was just us and the moon. So quiet and peaceful. As we fly over the ocean we see the northern lights and go to fly through them. It was so beautiful. As we glide through it it was us just looking around at everything.

Crescent POV 

7 years ago my scales were colored the colors of the northern lights the day I separated for. Eclipse and Moon. We were all just trying to escape but then we all got separated.

You see I bring the northern lights and guide them to where they need to go to. As I was flying I saw 2 dragons with pink on the both of them. They look so familiar. What were they my siblings  

Thanks for reading the first real chapter of this book. This book was first a game me, my siblings, and cousins all played on my trampoline. So this book is dedicated to a few people @deadpool0087 @bobadore @cjgamerxy. This is all because of them. They are amazing so go follow them. 

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...