my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter twenty three

660 3 2
By 1dsonlyangel

Harry Styles
Only just coming down from our highs, she sits up. She walks over to my desk and takes a few tissues and wipes herself clean, I sit up and rub my tired eyes.

She then puts them in the bin, grabbing her sexy underwear and sliding them up her legs, pulling her bra up and blindly clipping it up. "Where did you get that from?" I ask as she gets back into bed.

"I don't know, ask Gemma, she just shoved it in my hands and said I'd get railed," she shrugs but I freeze.

"You what?" I breathe out.

"She said I'd get railed if I wore it," she shrugs.

I stare at her. She said my little sister literally gave her that. That just makes me feel sick because my sister chose that out and I was incredibly turned on by it.

If she got it for herself, I wouldn't be mad about it because she got it, but the fact my little sister gave it to her just...wasn't right to me. I just had sex with my little sisters best friend, and got turned on by it instantly because of what she was wearing but turns out Gemma picked it out.

"What?" she notices I hadn't said anything in a while. I meet eyes with her.

"You said Gemma, gave that to you," I say.

"She did?" she furrows her brows. Why doesn't she see the issue?

"What—?" I couldn't find the words to speak.

"Is that a problem?" she then asks.

"Um, yeah,"

She widens her eyes before she furrows her brows. "Why?"

I stand up. "You're wearing something my sister picked out for you,"

"Yeah?" she says confusedly.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, what?"

"Lex, you're wearing something my sister got for you, meaning she picked it out and you're wearing it for me, that makes me physically sick,"

"I don't understand," she shakes her head.

"I feel like Gemma just picked something out for me, but your wearing it,"

"So...you think Gemma picked this out?"

"She did, this isn't something you'd wear," I shake my head. "So she chose it out for me,"

She shakes her head. "She doesn't know it's for you,"

"That doesn't matter," I put sweatpants on, tying them up. "It makes me sick, why would you agree to that if you knew Gemma's my sister?"

"I—" she says.

"I just don't get why'd you do that, you know how I feel about Gemma,"

"If I didn't wear it, she would've asked why not and who I was going with. It was hard enough saying that I didn't want to tell her it was you, so I just had to go along with it,"

"You couldn't move just told her that you would wear it but then not actually wear it?"

"I didn't think of that," she shrugs, standing up now too. "If you liked it then why do you care?" she asks softly.

"Because my little sister pretty much just chose out something that turned me on!" I state. "And that's disgusting," I shudder. "I just don't get why'd you do that, you know Gemma's my sister,"

"I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry," she says.

I still can't believe Gemma got Lex something that got me turned on. It just doesn't make sense. Why would she do that? I don't know why. I know Gemma didn't know it was for me but Lex still went away and wore it knowing she's my sister.

I zone back in and look at her, putting her dress back on, tucking hair behind her ears. She slides her shoes back on. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have a curfew," she says softly.

"At 7?"

"Mhm," she nods.

"Fine," I sigh, grabbing a hoodie, throwing it on. "I'll drive you," I grab my keys and phone. She doesn't say anything, just grabs her bag, putting it over her shoulder.

I'm not mad at her. Well, I can't help but be a little mad that she said yes to Gemma even though she's my sister, it doesn't make sense. She opens the door but freezes. "Harry!" mom calls making me grab her hand and pull her into my room, closing the door.

I hold my finger up to my lips. They came home early. "Stay here," I whisper and she nods.

I slowly walk out, closing the door behind me. I go downstairs, mom and Robin in the kitchen. "Oh," mom says.

"Gemma needs a ride, we've been out all night and I know you can drive, so can you go pick her up from Zayn's?"

My face falls. "Of course she fucking does," I roll my eyes.

"And with that attitude, you will," she points.

"Why does she have to boss me around to pick her ass up?"

"Harry," Robin warns, shaking his head.

"I don't get it," I whine. "Why can't she get her own way home?" I dive my hands in my sweater pockets.

"Because she can't drive and Zayn's car is getting serviced," mom says. "Go pick her up, please,"

I huff, stomping back up stairs. How was I gonna get her downstairs?

"What's going on?" she whispers.

"I have to pick Gemma up from Zayn's," I huff.

"Oh," she says. "How—"

I pick her up bridal style, she wraps her arms around me. "Harr—"

"Shh," I whisper, going down the hallway. She bites her lip, I go downstairs, hearing them in their room. I quickly walk towards the door, she opens it and I put her down when we make it outside.

We rush to my car, she gets in and does her seatbelt up. I get in too, widening my eyes when I see something on the floor of the drivers side so I kick it under the seat. That's old, shit. That's actually kinda gross.

I really gotta clean out my car man.

The rest of the ride was silent, I was just thinking about why she'd actually do that. I'm a little mad but I don't hate her. I know she's still very new to relationships and a virgin for most things.

Like, she couldn't even handle three fingers because she was so tight. She didn't know what to do when she was riding me a while back, she didn't want sex because she didn't know if she had a fucking STD. I don't blame her, she's a straight A student so I don't think her parents have even told her about sex or what it is.

I don't even know if her parents know she's had sex.

I've gone down on her many times and I don't expect anything whatsoever but, I'm curious if she'll ever get on her knees. No rush, just...curious. She doesn't even know how to do that and I hate showing girls what to do.

I need girls who are experienced.

I know she had experienced sex which is why I didn't mind easing her into it because she knows what to expect but, I just don't think I could just take her virginity. I'm glad I didn't either.

"Thanks for taking me out," she says softly as I pull up at the front of her house. "I had fun,"

"I'm glad," I smile.

I saw her hesitate. I kiss her before she could, cupping her jaw with one hand. "I'll see you Monday?" I say and she nods.

"Yeah," she says. "Thanks again," she smiles, getting out the car. "Bye Haz,"

"See you babe," I smile, she blushes and closes the door, pulling her dress down again. Gemma totally told her to wear that too, she would've worn jeans and a fucking shirt.

I drive off, going to Zayn's to pick Gem up. That's the only thing I hate about dating Alexis, she's always with Gemma because they're besties, and it always turns out that Gemma picks stuff out for her.

I can't say I didn't expect it, but I didn't expect it. It's a little weird, and I'm sick of it. Knowing she looks hot in something Gemma said to wear, probably telling her shit that makes her want to wear it and that I get horny, hard and turned on from it just makes me gross.

When I make it to Zayn's house, I text Gemma which she texts back and in a few seconds, she's outside, hugging Zayn. I roll my eyes and then see them kissing. I haven't talked to Zayn much since he started dating Gemma, she's right, I can't control what she does but I certainly don't like it.

She gets in and closes the door. "Thanks for picking me up,"

"Yeah, whatever," I mutter.

"What's up your sleeve?" she asks.

"Nothing," I say. She looks around, I use my wrist on the wheel the other texting Lex with one hand, flicking my eyes on the road and on my phone. Gemma's used to me doing this, I do it all the time, it used to freak her out but not anymore.

"Did you hook up in here?" she asks, sniffing. "Why does it smell familiar?"

"What?" I toss my phone in the cup holder, turned off.

"It smells like perfume in here, like girls perfume,"

"I don't smell anything," I play off.

My phone buzzes but I just zone out, staring at the road. "Who's...angel?" she asks.

I look over, my lock screen not us but my notifications are on the screen. I snatch my phone away from her and put it in my pocket, that was a bad idea to put it in there. "Stay out of it," I snap.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asks.

I don't answer.

"Do you?"

"Take a fucking hint that I don't want to tell you," I snap.

"God, as if anyone would want you," she rolls her eyes. "You're so full of yourself,"

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"So she's you're girlfriend?"

"Fuck off,"

"I saw it on your screen, she said baby with an 'x' she's yours girlfriend,"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, honestly few bad for the girl, another whore you picked up?"

I tighten my grip on the wheel that my knuckles turn white. "Stop saying that,"

"Well?"

"Just because she's angel in my contacts and we call each other baby and send x's, doesn't mean we're dating," I say, for our sake. She just rolls her eyes and looks out the window.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...
168K 3.6K 28
Alisa and Alexis have been best friends for what seems like forever. They are both loud, energetic and love causing trouble - it's why they're best f...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
41.8K 716 57
Best friends since the beginning. Biggest boy band in the world. Falling in love. Kept secrets and angry fans. Does love last? Is it even love? Can o...