Animal Cafe | BaeHeon

By Official_Fixy

When a fox came to find a job without showing his own identity instead become a human while getting the job a... More

~Character Intro~
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~

~2~

24 2 0
By Official_Fixy

For hours opens and a lot of costumers came as it's almost their closing hour as everyone start cleaning every of the table and the floor as Yeonho was fixing the chair with Kangmin, Minchan mopping the floor, Yongseung and Gyehyeon was busy at the store rooms picking stuff as Hoyoung start throwing the garbage outside and comes back to wash his hands and smiles seeing everyone working together in one team as Dongheon came and smiles brightly. "Here is your monthly rewards, and Hoyoung since you are new here, I double your rewards, here" "thank you senior Lee"

Hoyoung smiles one the reward which is a money as everyone also grateful with it "You may go home now, you all did the best" "thank you senior Lee, stay safe boss!"

Dongheon chuckled on the last nickname and wave at the others leaving as he sigh while smiling and start closing everything and saw Hoyoung was busy looking at his phone. "Hoyoung? Why haven't you go yet?" "A-ah! I was just worried for leaving you alone"

"Ah, it's fine, beside it's late already, you may go and I will go home safely alright, you too" Dongheon pat Hoyoung shoulder and left as Hoyoung smiles and start going back towards his apartment where he was living. "Ugh! Very tiring and fun at the same time today!"

Hoyoung start to jumped onto his bed as he start giggling a mess "they all friendly!! I made more friends!" Hoyoung look at his phone as he lookef at the picture of him taken with the others on the cafe including Dongheon was there as he won't stop whipping on what he was doing.

………

"Morning Hoyoung!" Hoyoung smiles as he walks towards them before he put his stuff on the staff rooms and start helping Minchan in the kitchen making some dessert. "How long have you work here?"

"Ah? Well this shop wasn't that new but I came here when it already open" "I have one curious question" "straight away Hoyoung"

Minchan was busy putting on the cream as Hoyoung took a deep breathe and start asking the questions "how are you guys including senior Lee was an hybrid?" "Your curious about it? Basically we all under senior Lee assistants in our actual world"

"Oh~ so you guys all related?" "You can say that's, we grow up together with senior Lee" "ah that's amazing and fascinating to hear"

"Heh, you are new to us so it's not much for me to tell about us to you" Hoyoung nod as he continued helping Minchan as a sudden loud noises of scream could be heard as the two rushed out even Dongheon himself seeing a two couple having an argument. Gyehyeon without hesitation, he took a video of them having argument and start posting on his twitter and pretend he did nothing but smiles.

"I love drama" Yongseung and Kangmin chuckled "we either" Yeonho was a bit worried as Minchan stood beside Yeonho who was having that eerie look and the worried whisper could be heard.

"This.. is normal.. but I hate this so much.." Minchan hugged Yeonho as he calming the boy down by slowly petting his back which had everyone walks towards them and joined the hugs as Hoyoung watches them and smiles. "They are indeed a family"

"They are" Hoyoung shocked seeing Dongheon beside him. "Minchan, Yeonho and Kangmin are related"

"Really? That's why the three was actually a dogs?" Dongheon nod as he than talks towards the people who was in the middle of argument "leave if you want to keep fighting, everyone here is trying to eat and relax"

"Who you think you are huh?" Dongheon smile in pissed as he used his claw and start hitting on the guy face as he was fully in his anger issues. "Once again.. leave.. or.. else.. you are already dead here.."

The guy left as the girl start to cry as Dongheon start washing his hands that has some blood on his claw and start making some warm tea for the girl to calm her down "here some warm tea miss" "t-thank you.. I don't know if you would help me with his issues.."

"Don't worry miss, we willing to help anything you needed alright, have a good day miss" the girl nod as he started to drink her tea slowly as Yeonho got worried as he went to seat in front of her as he keep giving some good words to make her mood brighter as they all smiles at Yeonho and continue doing their works.

………

"The video went viral again~" Gyehyeon giggles as Yongseung and Minchan looked at it and joined the giggles. "Yah! Go back to work!"

"Ah sorry boss!" The three left as Dongheon was looking around and saw Hoyoung inside the staff room as he smiles and took a seat beside him "is everything alright?"

"Yup, nothing to he worried about here, just that I missed my family" "where are they?" "They are actually out from this country and I missed them so much.."

"Hey~ we are all family here~" "thank you senior Lee.." Hoyoung laid his head on Dongheon shoulder as the older smiles and pet his head softly and giggles.

"Yeah, we are family"

………

"Ugh! I ran of power again!" Hoyoung pissed as he start flashing his flashlight and goes to his electric cables and sigh "I did bought new one.."

Hoyoung than hears something loud from inside as he than got scared. "Shit! I have no weapons.." he keep flashing everywhere in panic as he legs was shaking in fear.

"Who's there! Show yourself!" Hoyoung was slowly walking forwards while flashing the light straight forward as well and goes to the kitchen and saw one of his vase was broken. "Ah.. it could be a wind.. how am I too stupid placing them on the window.."

Hoyoung start picking every of the broken pieces as he also cut himself by accident and groaned on the pain. "Ah! Fuck that hurts!" He keeps picking it up as his light went back and sigh goes up and shocked that he saw someone reflection behind him as he dropped the broken vase to the ground again and stunned to look behind him knowing he was scared.

"W-who's.." "it's me~"

………

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.4K 44
(Remake is complete. https://www.wattpad.com/story/202195805-the-fox-and-the-cat-lesbian-story-rewritten. This story is no longer canon.) Mikky is a...
14.1K 567 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" ✮ ➜ social media / twitter au ➜ beomgyu & taehyun | txt ➜ secondary couple - yeonbin ➜ written on 22 march 2023 ...
13.5K 975 25
Once, a Nine-Tailed Fox and a human woman fell in love, but she tragically died in her lover's arms. And for centuries, the Nine-Taled Fox has wander...
296K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...