Destiny ( Yizhan FF)

By WeiWang52

two broken๐Ÿ’” soul. different life still connected to each other ๐Ÿ’š what will happen when they will meet โค #yi... More

characters ๐Ÿ’š
Character โค
A/n
Prologueโ„๏ธ
chapter 1
chapter 2
New book Alert ๐Ÿ’ซ
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ch 26
Announcement

chapter 6

1.5K 127 24
By WeiWang52

Snow town
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

wang yibo and wang Haoxuan were on their way to the village factory area. So Wang yibo thought that he should go one more last time to the factory side Before leaving and getting with the festival and people.

After reaching there he inspected the works and then told workers to leave for their festival, he gave them a holiday for it. He already told workers not to come at for, they are having off and don't have to worry about pay it will have as usual, but workers didn't listen to him, it was not about pay, it just they are really thanked full to wang yibo for agreeing in the project in the village, for there bright future.

Wang Haoxuan tell them to leave because it was already half-day, workers wanted to
Protest but then they saw wang yibo not far standing with Mr. Choi and the village head, so they agreed and left for their festival celebration.

After leaving workers wang Haoxuan went where Wang yibo and Mr
Choi was, they were discussing the project, after discussion wang Haoxuan spoked.

" Why do you guys celebration this festival "

"It's very important for our Village, worship of Lord Buddha for giving us lots of happiness, peace, and health prosperity to us, he is our protector, savior, it just small Thanksgiving to him by celebrating the festival. And we believe that he always vanishes our pain, and sadness.

Wang Yibo who was standing with them didn't say anything, he was just listening. In between talk of the head villager and wang Haoxuan Mr. Choi said

" Mr. Wang we would like to invite you to light the main candle of the temple it will great owner for us if you do, for starting factory in our Village we all are thankful to you so it's a small request to you for this"

" What the timing " wang yibo asked
"5:pm Mr.Wang and thank you so much for agreeing," the Head villager said with a smile.

They discuss for some minutes and left from there.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wang mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Carman was sitting in her study room while sipping tea and reading a book but then when someone knock on the door.

"Come in hai Peng ", wang Carman said.

" Mam everything is ok there," said hai peng

" Do you got any information about 10 years ago accident?" Wang Carman asked.

" No mam we are still searching about it ", "but there is no information anywhere, it feels like that accident never happened," he Peng said.

Thump

" How the information vanishes like this ", Wang Carman said and put her teacup on the table with the force which made a crack on it.

" Ok you carry on with that work ", " you may leave now," wang Carman said.

" Yes mam," he Peng said and bowed. He was about to leave when Wang Carman called him again.

" He Peng"

" Yes mam"

" Send more bodyguards to snow town," wang Carman said.

" Yes mam ", he replied and left the room.

Inside the study room, wang Carman was feeling uneasy for unknown reasons after he Peng left wang zhu jin to come inside the room with a snack for his mother-in-law.
While entering he saw his mother in law uneasy face, He put the snack on the table and asked.

" What happen Mumma Lee"

"Nothing zhujin , it just I am feeling uneasy today like something is going to happen," wang said while looking outside the window.

" Don't worry Mumma Lee nothing bad will happen" wang zhujin said trying to calm his mother in law mood. And took a few books from the book self and sat near her.

" I just hope ", wang Carman mumble herself.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Snow town
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan was in the kitchen making some hot chocolate for his friends and himself,Yubin and Chen Zhuo were sitting in the living room, they all woke up late today, they don't have any plans in the morning because today there is a game task for college also they planned to attend village festival in the evening.

Chen Zhuo got up from the couch a d went inside the kitchen took hot chocolate
Tray, while Xiao Zhan took the snack tray and come out of the kitchen, Xiao Zhan took his hot chocolate cup and went to the balcony and stand near the railing, it was snowing outside.

Some are falling on his face, he giggles whenever snow touches his face.
Winter is his favorite season. After a sometimes he sat near a chair on the balcony, he was enjoying hot chocolate while watching the snowfall.

In living room

Chen Zhuo and Yubin were sitting in the living room silently drinking their hot chocolate

Chen Zhuo notice Yubin tense face, he was in deep thought and she knows the reason, after some time she spoke up.

" Why are you still thinking about yesterday's event"

Yubin trans broke with Chen Zhuo's voice he looked at her and said

"It's just I want him safe, he is an innocent soul.

" Why you are worrying hmm, they are fake, ok, it is just a medium of earning money for themselves. Chen Zhuo said and squeeze Yubin's hand lightly.

" Hmm" Yubin hummed

" What with hmm bin let's go we have to go outside for lunch it's already afternoon baby," Chen Zhuo said and kissed Yubin's forehead left from there and went balcony. She called xiao Zhan and said.

" zhan get ready we are going out for lunch, after that we have to leave for camp "

"Yes, I will " xiao Zhan replied.

After some time the trio come out after getting ready and they went restaurant for lunch, it was a small restaurant but very crowded.

They took sit After a few minutes xiao Zhan and Yubin got up from their sit for giving the order, when they were giving orders the lady who was the cook and the owner too was feeling dizzy she giving food to other customers when she stumbles and about to fall when Yubin and xiao zhan catch her immediately, they made her sit on the chair and gave some water to her.

After a few minutes the lady try to get up from the chair but stumbled back because she was feeling dizzy, Xiao Zhan made her sit again.

She panicked and said, " child I am good now, don't worry I will manage, wait for some time i will cook for you guys"

" No, grandma it's fine, you don't have to worry," Xiao Zhan said with a light smile.

" But there is so many order I already took, I have to cook," the lady said and try to get up.

" We will do it ", " don't worry, just please sit here," Xiao Zhan said and took ice packs from Yubin and gave them to the lady.

The lady still try to deny but xiao Zhan and Chen Zhuo won, they went kitchen wore their aprons, and start making food

Xiao Zhan was making food and Chen Zhou was helping him and Yubin took the orders.

After a few hours, they complete their work, it was closing time for the restaurant.
Xiao Zhan check the timing it was 3: 00 pm. He made some food for themselves and for the owner and come out from the kitchen with Chen Zhuo with food trays.

After eating they paid for their food but the owner was denying that, she was already thankful to them for helping her. But they paid and run out of the restaurant.

The restaurant owner shook her head and smiled thinking of that now day where we found a kind humble selfless person in this world.

The trio reached their destination. Linyi was waiting for them with the teachers, they were 5 min late, immediately went near them, the teachers explain to them about the task

" So you all guys are here from your group so let me tell you about the task"' ms Leena said

" Yes mam " four of them said in unison.

" There are small hints are hidden everywhere, it's a puzzle, you have to collect all of them, and the group who will collect first will be won" , ms. Leena explained.

" Ok mam," all of them said.

" You guys are already late so go fast and all the best " , Mr . Wu said.

The four of them thanked him and left from there for the tasks.

They distribute in two teams so that they can find puzzle pieces fast.

Linyi and xiao zhan

Yubin and Chen Zhuo

Xiao Zhan and his team are near to completing the last piece of the puzzle is just required.

On the other hand, other teams are also doing well but as competition, Xiao Zhan group and jungkook' s team where are leading right now.

In jungkook team, their members are jungkook , taehyung , jimin, and suga , but it looked like they not playing the game not for winning the game but for winning someone.
( The new fanfiction is coming soon ( but on jungkook's birthday) taekook ft. Jikook yoonmin)

Back to the game Xiao Zhan Chen Zhuo now running here there for the last piece when Xiao Zhan notices something shining near the temple tree branch he immediately said to Chen Zhuo to run to that side he was sure that was the last piece.

Chen Zhuo run towards the place it was Lil high according to her height so she run to strangers who were about to enter the temple but stopped when Zhou called him

" Gege will you please help me to get that piece I can't able to reach there "

The person didn't say anything he went near a tree and took the last piece of the puzzle and gave it to her

Chen Zhuo immediately runs towards her team and summit before jungkook' s team. And they won.

__________________________________

Wang yibo was standing near the tree he was looking at the crowd side when students are gathering. after giving the puzzle pieces he went inside the temple where everyone was waiting for him, for the lighting candle ceremony.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After winning the game Xiao Zhan and his friends went to the temple for attending the ceremony after the ceremony they roam around the fair, the whole place was made of ice, a castle, horse riding, swings many more they roam and eat here and there enjoying their time together.

Other side wang Haoxuan dragged wang yibo with him to roam around the fair, wang Haoxuan did shopping for his finance, of course, it was ordered, otherwise, he have a sleep-in couch for a weak, and who want that.

Wang Haoxuan saw something good in the store so he told wang yibo to wait near Lake. Wang yibo went near Lake he was staring at Lake it was frozen due to cold weather but then he got a call from his mother.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Xiao mansion

Xiao Chrystal was putting flowers on a glass vase when the photo frame of xiao Zhan fall and shatter into pieces
Hearing the sound of glass Xiao jianmin and xiao crystal turn toward the sound
She walked in the direction and immediately picked up the frame

"M-Minn.. my baby " xiao crystal said in a panic

" Don't worry it's just a wind, nothing is going to happen" Xiao jianmin said trying to calm his wife but internally he was too worried about it.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After roaming here and there xiao Zhan and his all friends were tired as hell, so they stop near Lake, there was a sitting area so they sat there, and after some time linyi got up and went to bring some drinks for them Yubin also follow him.
Leaving Xiao Zhan and Chen Zhuo there.

Xiao Zhan and Chen Zhuo were talking when something caught xiao Zhan's attention he saw a small boy was playing in between a frozen lake with a ball but then the ice start to crack lightly that was it. Xiao Zhan immediately got up and run towards the small boy not caring near people he have safe that child.

Wang yibo was talking with his mother when he saw someone is running toward the frozen lake but when he saw why the boy running, he also went more near the lakeside.

Xiao Zhan immediately picked up the boy and run towards the safe side

The small boy's parents start panicking when they saw their child is in between the frozen lake but it starts breaking more, the mother of the child wants to go to save her child when everyone holds her, it was life-risking.

But people there got tenser when they saw someone is running in their direction, they called him but stubborn xiao Zhan just took the boy on his lap and start running from there

The villagers got relaxed a little bit but not for long the ice started breaking fastly Yubin Linyi who saw Xiao Zhan there run immediately there.

Xiao Zhan was about to reach the lakeshore when linyi reached there for him. He immediately gives the child to Linyi and told him to save him first he will manage to get out of here, linyi wants to protest but they don't have time to argue with him but they don't have time for it.

Linyi comes near Lakeside and gave the child to his parents and just turns towards xiao Zhan he is about to catch him but before that the ice broked and Xiao Zhan got inside the lake.

Wang yibo was watching the scene with uneasiness in his heart. When he saw the boy fall into the water, without a second thought he jumped in.

He went inside the lake it was so cold that it can freeze the blood. He dives inside the to lake for searching Xiao Zhan
When he found him he immediately hugged him.

On Another side, Linyi Also jumped in the lake with xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan was trying to get out of the water but due to the cold water he start having breathing problems he was about to unconscious but then he feel a warm body near him, he immediately wraps his hand around wang yibo

Wang yibo swims towards the shore and lays xiao Zhan there, His heart was beating so fast, that unconsciously he wraps his hand around the waist of Xiao Zhan and starts rubbing his back trying to give his body heat. and xiao Zhan starts snuggling near his neck. But the scent of xiao zhan was making him dizzy, like something familiar.

It reminds him of the accident of 11 years ago, same scent, same feeling. But his thoughts are interrupted when Linyi and Yubin come near him. He immediately leaves xiao Zhan waist. And got up and start leaving but stop when he heard something unexpected thing.

" Don't leave "

"Don't leave b-bobo"

(All pictures and gif Credit to the owner)

Ok so the chapter is done ✅

Sorry, I am not good at English, and sorry for the grammatical errors
English is not my first language so bear with it 😅

Bye, take care 💜
Love love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 21.7K 66
YIZHAN FANFIC Cover by @Da-ya-vi
123K 7.1K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
121K 6.6K 34
A cute love story which starts with fight ,anger and misunderstanding but what will it end like???? ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ we will know ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank you @yizhanlove...
216K 14.2K 24
"You don't want your life?! Then why not give it to me?" "No... that's not a suggestion. Since you came here after deciding to give up your life in m...