Monster high/boyfriend scenar...

By Youngleblood

(slow update) (boyxboy) ๐ŸบClawd Wolf๐Ÿบ ๐ŸDeuce๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸGil๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ”ฅHeath๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ“šJackson๐Ÿ“š ๐ŸŽงHolt๐ŸŽง ๐Ÿ—ฟGarreott๐Ÿ—ฟ ๐Ÿฆ„Neight... More

Y/N
Who Are You Related To
What Clothes You Wear
Second Meet

Your First Meet

699 7 7
By Youngleblood

🐺Clawd Wolf🐺

●[Y/N] POV●

It was my first time in monster high at my old school other monsters make fun of me for being a Alpha werecat. But I hope monster high is different. As I continue walking while day dream I didn't notice that I bump in some Wolf dude.

"Oh I sorry I didn't know what I was going?!". As I apologise.

"No sorry dude it ok I should be the one to apologise and wait are you new here?!". said the wolf dude.

"Oh yes I'm new and my name i- (Bell ring) on no I going sorry bye?!". I said as I rush to my class.

🐍Deuce🐍

●[Y/N] POV●

Well just great a new school and new friend and I hop some of my childhood friends are here like Abbey Bominable, Draculaura I know those ghouls since they Were little and Draculaura and I are the closest friends we sometimes call eachother sister and brother but while I was daydream I bump in someone they fell on the floor.

"Ow?!". said a snake boy

"Are you ok snake boy I'm sorry that i bump into you here let me get you up?!". I said to the snake boy and offer my hand to get up.

"No it my fault for not look were I was going!?". said the snake boy as he grap my hand and got up.

"Wait minutes are you a dinosaur that really cool dude?!". Said the snake guy

"Oh really and wait a minute are you the son of m- (Bell ring) sorry I have to rush to class!?!". I said as I rush to class.

🐟Gil🐟

●[Y/N] POV●

Today my parents wanted me to go out more and I do get see my old childhood friend Kala Mer'ri and Lagoona Blue and Kala Mer'ri told me that the school that Lagoona Blue go to is call Monster High for all types of monster. While I arrived at the and thank to my parents gave me a necklace that belongs .

(This is the necklace that [Y/N] great great grandmothers wear)

While I was daydream I bump it someone.

"Oh crumb I'm so sorry I didn't know where i was going my bad?!". Said a fish guy with a water helmet around his head.

"No it alright I should be the one to apologise and you should be careful with that water helmet of yours?!". I said to make sure he ok and if he didn't cracked his water helmet.

"On thanks you oh wait your the new sea creature and wow beautiful necklace by the way?!". He said while he eye Sparkle look at my necklace but then the school bell ring me and him rush to class try not to be late.

🔥Heath🔥

[Y/N] POV

My dad told me about Monsters high is a school that welcomes other monsters and well today I'm at monster high walking in the hall and I ended up bumping some random guys with flame hair.

"Ouch sorry dud I didn't know where I goi-!?". He said but got cut off from a voice that belongs to a voice I konw and it belongs to my old childhood BFF
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Clawdeen Wolf

"HEATH YOUR ARE A DEAD FIRE FLAME BALL SH-[Y/N/N]!?!". Said Clawdeen Wolf as she run to me pick up the flame dude and throw him through the windows and she hugs really tight.

"Hay C.C sis long time no see?!". I said while I huge back and got up.

"[Y/N/N] it been a long bro I can't wait to tell everything that has happened when your parents move?!". Said Clawdeen as we walked to our class but I wander who that manster with flame hair.

📚Jackson📚

●[Y/N] POV●

My cousin Jinafire Long ask my dad if I can go to the same school as her. As I already arrived at the school and wow it really is that big as I close my car door walk inside and see a ghouls with green skin and two different eye colour.

"Oh wow another hybrid but any way  you must be [Y/N] Jinafire twin brother. I'm Frankie Frankston welcome to monster high I'm here to show you around to feel welcome so let get going!?". Said Frankie with a big smile as we keep walking like it felt like hours as we got to Cafeteria I see bull bullying a normies now that I do not like. As see Frankie was about to walk up to the bull but I stop her and she gave me confusion and worry look.

"Hold on Frankie let me try something that going to make the that bull loses his mind?!". I said as fly above the bull and normies I make my eye glow red and use my wing to grab the bull from the horn as he drop the normies and other monsters on the ground look up in horror. As I look as the bull guy in the eye like he thinks he going to die.

"If I find you bullying this normies I'm trun you in cow pie because you might delishend or you stop bully this normies you may live!?!". I said with a deep voice as mybmouth on fire as I drop the bull guy on the ground and see his sweatpants drop as he ran along with his friends leaving the normies. As I fly down to the ground and aks the normies "are you ok dude and let me get you off the ground" and i help the normies off the ground he said "I'm ok and thanks you" in quiet voice and I smiling because I love helping and I hate bully and I see Frankie with a big smile on her face.

"[Y/N] that was awesome you just save Jackson lives but was did you to Manny he look he seen something that he shouldn't see and Jackson are you ok?!". Said Frankie with a happy look and the normies with yellow must be Jackson because I don't see him anywhere now he must of walk to class.

🎧Holt🎧

●[Y/N] POV●

My haft blood big sister River styxx who is a Grime Reaper like me told me I should try this school she go's to and it really boring like it and I walking with this stupid ghouls Vampie that I never get along with Draculaura herself and she really doesn't kown what other thinks of her. As we walk I see a skinny rope I walk very slow but for Draculaura I don't really care got cover in some goring gross slime and it even smells but it really funny but sadly I really couldn't control my laughter.

"Hahahhahahah oh my death date I really can't believe you got slime Draculaura sorry not sorry ahah hahaha?!". I said as I see Draculaura ran away crying properly to the girl wash room I mean I don't see a big deal it just slime but then I feel a hand on my shoulder and you won't believe who it was Toralei the pranker of monster high. As I goings to greet I fell on to the ground because some one bump in me or fell on to me. As I trun my head around I see a guy with beautiful red crystal eye and soft blue skin and lovely flame hair god damm it curse my gayness. As I going ask him Toralei scared him away and ran off some where but who was he.

🗿Garreott🗿

●[Y/N] POV●

My father's thoughts it was good idea to send me a school call Monster High but there the best part my old friend  is there and her name is Rochelle but sadly three years ago I hear she broke up her boyfriend but I didn't why and she didn't stop crying about on phone but she did move on and found a new boyfriend but werewolf and I think his name was Romulus and I think he Alpha but not i really into werewolves thire just too much of a dog not being racist to werewolves just saying and the next best thing my BFF are in monster high Jennifer she is from Japan and Skelita is from Mexico they are best but we olny see each when we 5 grade but I can't wait but right I walking in monster high with my old friend Rochelle she is showing me around.

"So Rocky how you and your wolf boy?!". I said as I have a smirk on my face.

"il m'a amené au meilleur endroit pour un rendez-vous aussi romantique, mais mon dernier petit ami ne l'a pas fait pour moi. il ne m'a emmené que le soir mais pas le matin mais ça n'a pas d'importance pour le moment Romulus sait comment pour montrer l'amour, attirer, loyauté petit ami que j'ai toujours voulu que ce que je voulais tous et maintenant j'ai le meilleur petit ami !?". Said Rochelle with a voice of love in it but the truth is I never met Rochelle Ex-Boyfriend before olny her new boyfriend but I still wonding why did her Ex-boyfriend broke up with her.

(This is what Rochelle said in France)
("he brought me to the best place for such a romantic date, but my last boyfriend didn't do it for me. he only took me on night dates but not in the morning but it doesn't matter at the moment Romulus knows how to show love, attract, loyalty boyfriend that I always wanted that what i all wanted and now i have the best boyfriend!?")

As we keep Rochelle gose to her class room I running straight to my class room but I ended up bumping in to someone well more of a he and he look like a Gargoyle like my cousin Rochelle but a full boold one and he has that beauty blue hair that shins and those green emerald eye. As I blick 5 times and i help him up and pick alot of darwing of different style of clothing.

"Sorry I bump into you I al– oh no I'm going to class!?!". I said as I kept running but I heard that manster say "it's ok no need to be sorry" before I manage to get to class but who was that manster though.

🦄Neighthan🦄

●[Y/N] POV●

Today I walk a ghouls name Frankie show around but I did meet my old childhood friend here like Spectra Vondergeist she all love blogging about internet story and Twyla she still love reading and me and her read horror stories alot and Howleen Wolf she best or should trouble maker instead she been trying to make everyone notice her as a cool kids like her sister Clawdeen Wolf and Ghoulia Yelps she still the same as always love hacking on her computer and my so cold sister sarah goes to this school with her boyfriend Bill but I really don't. After show me around what felt like hours I walk outside someone bump into me but I didn't hit the ground I landed on someone chest. As I quickly help this guys but he had light blue crystal hair and he looks like a haft unicorn haft zombie that pretty to be a hybrids.

"I'm so sorry I have a clumsy zombie side that I can't control?!". Said the haft zombie haft unicorn dude who is rubbing his head.

"That all right it happened to everyone some other monsters have a clumsy side oh no I'm going to be late for class I'm sorry but hope to see you around?!". I said as rush to class so I don't get detention.

⚰️Pharaoh⚰️

●[Y/N] POV●

As I walking in boo York with my cousin Operetta and her friends and my BFF Catty noir. Me and Catty noir at like siblings but right we are walking around boo York at the train station because we are going to see the lady of liberty but lucky I'm wearing my mask so no one know who I'm well you see I'm a fashion Transgender singer konw as [Y/N] the DJ ROCK STAR music yeah nobody know that in public I wear a mask to hide my identity.

(This what your mask look like)

(I'm replacing the part when Catty noir stated to sing with Pharaoh at the train station so [Y/N] is taking Catty noir place. Sorry Catty noir fan and the part when Catty noir take off her glasses but instead [Y/N] take Off his mask real fast before anyone notice)

As we continue walking we hear
someone say.

"LOOK! IT'S PHARAOH!". said a remdom ghouls as I look and see a handsome guy with lovely Voice

●sing pov●

Pharaoh:

🎶You are now rocking with the very best🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶Rapper form around the way I wanna say, hello🎶

[Echoed]:
🎶hello🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶Everyone calls me by my old name so lame🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶You can just call me Pharaoh🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶Ain't nobody stopping this Pharaoh's on top of this🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶Too many things in a day to try to fit in🎶

[Y/N]:
🎶oh🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶All of you should stand up and dance, no sittin's🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶Straight up out the tomb, big dream on my mind🎶

[Y/N]:
🎶oh, hay, yeah🎶

Pharaoh:
🎶Gotta find my way in this Boo York way of life🎶

[Y/N]:
🎶It's the place we all wanna go🎶

[Y/N]:
🎶Be the star of the show🎶

[Y/N]:
🎶When you're out in Boo York, Boo York🎶

●songs end●

As we stop singing we hear someone call out my name.

"LOOK! IT'S [Y/N] THE DJ ROCK STAR!". Pharaoh and i ran as fast so nobody can catch and we went separated way I was able to go back to the ghouls but I hope I can meet him again

🧛🏻‍♂️Valentine🧛🏻‍♂️

●[Y/N] POV●

I came to monster high before both Vampie and werewolves became emery to friends and there are some Vampie that choose to stay as emery and secretly I'm next heir in the throne to become the king of all Vampie and my cousin Elissabat and my little adopted sister Draculaura was gifted Power and she love it and me well I was gifted my power when I was born already but even I'm part normies I'm not allergies  Onion and it tastes delicious but. As i running because I agree to Clawdeen to help with her pranks minding my own business right now I bump in a random Vampie dude.

"I'm sorry I didn't I just running late for a friend of mind?!". I said as I help the mystery dude Vampie up and I got his eye thire beautiful for some reason.

👻Porter👻

●[Y/N] POV●

As I walking minding my own business
outside of because I love spray painting on the school walls but slady you are not allowed to do that but lukey I'm on the school roof so I can spray paint any type of art I like and I just finished my master piece that took 3 hours to spray paint

Perfect art just the way I love it. As I was day dreaming someone said.

"Wow cool spray painting of a rose art work!?". Said a ghost guy with blue crystal eye.

"Why thank you it my favourite flower I pain– oh fuck I'm going to be late for class sorry ghost dude?!". I said as sliper all the way to the hallway and bump into my big brother Deuce as always.

"Hay little snakey bro bumping into me again?!". Said my big brother Deuce helping me to get to class.

🦬Manny 🦬

●[Y/N] POV●

As I walking in the halfway trying to find my best friends Toralei I see a normies running past me and yelling like.

"Hay watch an angry bull coming is running this way!?". Said the normies but I heard someone running as I trun around and see one angry bull but lucky for me I kown how to deal with bull because I been doing alot of boxing. As the bull came closer I grap one of his horn and make him smash though the wall after dealing with that I see other monsters with thire jaw drop like they never see but who was that bull or cow guy is I hop I didn't mean to do that to him as I walk to the Cafeteria I see Toralei wait with Meowlody & purrsephone her two Minions.

"Meow [Y/N] your late but it alright though let get eating?!". Said Toralei as we go in Cafeteria to eat lunch.

🐺Romulus🐺

●[Y/N] POV●

I been in Monster High ever since Elissabat Told me about her friends Draculaura that go's to monster high so now it been 3 year now and I love monster high it a place you can call home.

As I just walking in the hallway having a normally day but for some reason there where posters saying "welcome Ghouls and Manster" and don't know I think there are new monster coming but for some reason Draculaura and Clawdeen been texing help messages to me

crazy for some reason. As I was about go to the library to read some book i
hear someone call for me and who do I see Frankie but with smile on her face that giving me creep.

"Umm Hay Frankie you ok?!". I said putting a fake smile on my face.

"Oh I need you meet the new monster that came and I need you to help them get along with there different!?!". Said Frankie hoping I don't say no but of course I had to because I don't want Frankie sad.

"Sure I can Frankie I don't mind helping?!". I said while scratching my head.

"great your going to love them!?!". Said Frankie as she grap my arm and drag me to the school entry and I started to wish I didn't said yes because I see pack of Wolf and pack of Vampie and kown I know why Clawdeen and Draculaura were trying to warning me about Vampie and werewolves were coming oh I really wish I could of awser thire text.

"So everyone this [Y/N] he can help you show around the call for you if get lost at an-?!". Said Frankie as she was about to finish what she was going to say but she got cute short and by me because I want to sure there fight.

"Ok I konw you mansters and ghouls don't want to get along but trying to focus you to get along I just don't want Vampie or Werewolves getting in any type of fight so please can you both of you make peace with eachother and stop living 1948's we in 2012 right now so stop acting like your grandparents from the past right and because we are living in the future now so try to get along and I better not see any fight going on and do I make my self clear?!. I Said in a clear voice that I see both werewolves and Vampie agreed but I can see some not agreeing.

"Now excuse me I have somewhere to be right now?!". I said as I was about to exit I did catch one werewolves looking at me he look shock but blushing at the same time and has gray fur and orange brown hair and green emerald eye but he is cute but who is anyway I going to head to class before I get detention like last week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 457 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
32.5K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
210K 1.1K 196
Mature content