Sword Art Online: Les Loups F...

By -Luckau-

November 2022, Sword Art Online (SAO) is the first full-experience VRMMORPG to be published. Chris a young fr... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Arc 0 Chapter 1: The beta starts! Time to discover the game
Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release
Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords
Chapter 2.5: The Anneal Blade quest
Arc 0 Chapter 3: The Assault Team
Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid
Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant
Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho
Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula
Chapter 5.5: The 1st E.I.S. Team in movement
Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know
Chapter 6.5: Yuuki
Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)
Chapter 7.5: A deadly trap from the Fuscus Colossus
Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.
Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other
Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!
Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)
Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!
Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!
Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War
Arc 1 Chapter 12: The 10th-Floor is here
Chapter 12.5: I count on you Koharu and Luckau's visions
Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord
Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die
Arc 2 Chapter 14: The new worlds are waiting us
Chapter 14.5: Welp a wolf is with our team now

Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!

35 2 0
By -Luckau-

6th December 2022, 13h30 (1:30 p.m), Floor 7th Raindropping Woods Teleport Gate:

Luckau level 49, Kirito level 48, Asuna level 47, Chris and Koharu level 46, Mito level 42. Total cols: 450 019.

The 1st Team is accompanied by Mito who is now part of the group, despite a certain grudge coming from Asuna against Mito. They arrive on the 7th floor after beating the 6th-floor boss this morning. However, after the end of the battle, the situation became very explosive...

*Sound of teleportation*

Luckau: *Cannot wait to clear the new floor* Allez hop hop 7th floor no time to lose!

Chris: And what about our penalties? I don't want that freaking yellow icon forever!

Luckau: Don't worry it's temporary you have hours left while I still have a full day.

Koharu: But you needed to beat the crap of Joe and Buxum?

Chris and Luckau: OUI ILS ÉTAIENT CASSE-COUILLES! (Chris) / THEY WERE ANNOYING! (Luckau)

1 day ago...

5th December, 10h00 (10:00 a.m), Floor 1 Tolbana Village, Molière Inn:

All the members of the 1st Team were enjoying breakfast with Asuna and Mito who cannot support each other when suddenly an exhausted player belonging to the ALS guild arrived at them.

*Door opened brusquely*

Exhausted ALS player: Captain Luckau!*Hof* *hof* *hof*

Luckau: *Reading Argo's newspaper* Quoi? Qu'est-ce qu'il y'a? I hate when someone interrupts me while I'm reading the journal.

Exhausted ALS player: *Exhausted* Sorry but I need your help.

Koharu: Calm down and sit down. I will bring you a glass of water.

Exhausted ALS player: Thank you.

Chris: *Playing blitz chess♟against Mito* Come tell us what you need.

Koharu brings the glass of water to the ALS player who drinks it immediately.

Exhausted ALS player: Thanks, *glup* *glup* *glup*, well, do you remember when you were alone with some players and Diavel was gone killing the 5th-floor boss?

Kirito: *Cleaning his sword* Yeah, we still remember, it ended with a disaster why?

Exhausted ALS player: Well last night, right after the meeting about to fight the 6th-floor boss. Joe and Buxum have convinced Kibaou and Lind to fight the 6th boss this morning.

Asuna: What?! Didn't we say that the 6th battle will be this afternoon or tomorrow?

Exhausted ALS player: It was scheduled but when I was out to see Kibaou, he was missing in his office, and one of the DKB members alerted me that Lind was missing too. So we went on the 6th Labyrinth and we saw ALS and DKB struggling to beat the boss.

Mito: Don't tell me they are still inside.

Exhausted ALS member: Well yes they are.

Luckau passes his head through the journal when he hears what.

Luckau: *With his eyes wide open like a psychopath* Since when?!

Exhausted ALS member: *Stuturres* Sin-sin-since 1h approximately. They need help or they could die. They can't beat the boss alone without you.

Luckau: *Whistle* Everyone, prepare your equipment, we go on the 6th Floor Labyrinth NOW!

*Move to their rooms in a hurry*

Kirito, Asuna, Koharu, and Luckau go to their chamber to equip their battle armour and weapons while Chris wants to continue the chess play.

Chris: And what about our blitz chess?

Miro: Consider that as a win for you since you have the win in position after we trade our Queen. And I blundered with my Rook and my Bi on your Pawn.

Chris: Ok...

Chris goes up to his chamber preparing for the battle, and the same for Mito.

13h30 (1:30 a.m), Floor 6th labyrinth, Boss room:

*Roar* *Fragment burst*

Congratulations

Last Hit Bonus: Chris and Kirito

MVP: Luckau

After hours of rude fighting, the Assault Team beat the 6th Floor boss. However, Luckau is very angry towards the raid Team since it wasn't supposed to happen in the morning and there are a lot of injured players.

Asuna: *Wipes her front* *Piouf* finally the boss is dead.

Koharu: *Worried to see Luckau* Yeah but I think Luckau is very mad.

Kirito: No joke better for us to shut our mouths, oh and someone help this NPC named Theano to escort her out of the labyrinth.

Chris: Koharu you come with me we will escort her outside.

Koharu: Coming.

Chris and Koharu are out of the boss room with this NPC when Luckau calls the players.

Luckau: *Yells at the players* Ok les cons! Where are the dumbass Joe and Buxum?!

No one wants to answer the angry Luckau.

Luckau: Come on, there is no time to waste! 💢

Since they don't want to be yelled at by him and leave the way the two players.

Mito: There are here.

Luckau: Kirito, Mito bring them towards me, please...

They execute his order since they don't wanna be shouted.

Luckau: Can I know what happened during the battle?

Joe: We entered the labyrinth without you.

Luckau: Hum I see why?

Joe: Well I began the quest of the Lord Cylon and I finished so I asked Kibaou to go on the labyrinth to face the boss and he accepted. Lind learned that so he went too with his own squads.

Luckau: *Is angrier* Hum hum continue.

While the explanation continues, Mito whispers to Kirito about what could happen...

Mito: Hey Kirito, what do you think it could happen?

Kirito: Oh well, there is a high chance that Luckau will give a blow to the twos.

Mito: Do you think it's not too violent for them?

Kirito: Ho Ho, from what Chris told me that's only the level 1 on his anger.

Luckau: Ok ok, well let's talk about the moment that my Team enters the boss's room. Why did we see a lot of players paralyzed in front of the fucking boss? Normally we can get paralyzed by his jumping attack but it was everyone who was paralyzed! Even me and my Team later! Oh, and who is the asshole, who tried to kill the NPC Theano? Buxum I need an explanation...

Buxum: Well...

Luckau: I don't care shut your mouth. Normally if the quest of the Lord Cylon was correctly done right now we should be on the 7th floor even if you have beaten without us buuuuuuuuut.... Kirito? In the short version.

Kirito: What Luckau?

Luckau: Explain to them about Lord Cylon's quest.

Kirito: Well, normally you help the Lord and his wife Theano to break his curse, but later you advance in the quest, you learn that Cylon is the bad guy of the quest because he is the murderer of the former Lord Pithagrus. When you don't help him after that he dies from his curse and by the curse, it's transmitted to his daughter Myia so to save the girl you need she and her mother must solve the puzzles around the 6th-floor labyrinth and in the boss room. If it's done correctly, Manticore will be very weak with the puzzles solved, the boss will receive stalactites coming above him. This is from a hard boss to beat since he flies to prepare a landing attack to a very easy boss to beat if we protect Theano who solved the puzzles inside the boss room.

Luckau: Exactement, and last night and even on the news from Argo. I learned that a player has killed a very important NPC related to this quest which considerably changed the quest transforming that into a rushed quest with a loss of a lot of experience for you and the NPC Theano and Myia since they assist the players doing the quest and instead to on the average of level 32 why she is level 27? Enough to be one shot by the Manticore if she is not protected or IDK if a player wants to sabotage the quest and kill her and as a consequence the Assault Team! Buxum have you lost your mind?! Paralyzed the entire Assault Team with the golden cube Bind and hopefully stopped by Kirito and Asuna thank you two because if an NPC dies it affects everyone in the server if it's not from the huge campaign quests.

Everyone on the Assault Team is shocked to learn that one of their members was trying to sabotage the raid.

Kibaou: You god to be kidding me...

Lind: I don't know what to think about you...

Luckau: Fortunately that we were here or yeah maybe we couldn't have beaten Manticore for the first try and even later. So Buxum, tell me something for your defence.

Buxum: *Murmuring to Luckau* Fuck you.

Luckau: I didn't listen, repeat?

Buxum: Fuck you assho- *argh! *get punched*

Luckau gives a huge fist in the face, so powerful that the system gives Luckau a Yellow icon penalty for 2 days.

Luckau continues to give a punch bringing his HP to the red limit.

Asuna: Hey Luckau stop you gonna kill him!

Lind: She is right, he is one of my members!

Luckau: *Interuppts his beating* Ok I stop, I stop. You are lucky that I'm not in the mood to kill you. However, do commit another mistake, and this time bye-bye. *Stand up* Assholes, now this time you see what happens if you piss me off. We are in fucking death game, since the beginning, it's shit in the Assault Team, fine you want to play like that? Ok, continue like that and me and my team and some good players will continue alone and fuck you if you are stuck on the floors while we progress above you. Remember that all my team levels combine, we are far above you. If we weren't members of the Assault Team or maybe not here or dead or whatever. It might be that all the players could have been stuck on the first floor right now to this day.

Joe: *Complaining* But it's not fair that you and your team gather all the boss rewards!

Luckau: *Mocks him* Well be stronger and do the last hit instead or be good enough in the raid to be the MVP!

Joe: And why does the Beater have the best item then? Why does he have the Manticore Ingot while he is already strong?

Kirito: Hey oh! I deserve it. Besides Chris has the same bonus too

Joe: I want to have it, everyone on the Assault Team wants to have it!

A large majority complain about that.

Assault Team member 1: Yeah it's not fair, always the Beater who has that!

Joe: We want the reward! *Kicked* Argh! *Falls*

The atmosphere becomes silent when Chris who is back with Koharu gives a high kick on Joe and becomes a Yellow player for a day.

Koharu: Chris!

Chris: *Annoyed of him* Sorry he burst my head with his stupidity.

Kirito wants to calm the players so he decides to give the ingot to the Assault Team.

Kirito: Luckau, I want to give the reward to them.

Asuna: What but why?

Kirito: If I keep it there will be huge tension in the Assault Team so it's better that I do that... even if it's frustrating to me but I don't wanna have any issues with them. You can keep yours Chris.

Luckau: *Accepts his decision* Ok... you can do that, I will do the same since the reward of the MVP is the same thing. You will have the 2 Manticore Soul Copper Ingots. 1 for both guilds you happy?! But everyone from the Assault Team besides me and my Team and not who are part of either ALS or DKB is forbidden to explore the 7th floor and must wait for 2 days.

Assault Team members: EH?!

Luckau: And Buxum you are fired from the Assault Team. You are strictly forbidden to participate in the next raids. And Joe by your decision to rush everything fucking messed up my initial plan, you are suspended from any assault team's operation for 4 weeks.

Joe: What? But?

Luckau: *Imposes his authority* It's that clear?!

Joe: Yes Luckau...

Luckau: And is that clear for everyone?!!!

Mito: Don't you think it's not too harsh for them?

Luckau: →_→ Hum should I remember what you have done to Asuna?

Mito: No no it's good... ≧ ﹏ ≦

Luckau: Well if no one has anything to add, my Team we leave!

Kirito, Asuna, Chris, Koharu, and Mito leave the 6th boss room, activate the teleportation, and go to the 7th floor when before Luckau reminded Kibaou and Lind to prepare a report of the future sanctions on their members about this messed raid.

Back to the 7th floor...

Mito: So Luckau, what do we do now?

Luckau: *Explaining today's plan* We split up the team, I disbanded the party and I teamed with you to help Wendelin. Chris, you recreate another and invite the others and possibly Yuuki or anyone else who wants it. Mito? Let's go!

Mito: Ok well see you later guys.

Kirito: Ciao.

Koharu/Chris: Later you two.

Asuna: *Ignores Mito* Good luck Luckau.

Chris: So what do we do on our side?

Kirito: What about mastering our weapons levels, normally Yuuki said she would like to explore and kill the monsters with us.

Asuna: Oh that's right, I send a message to her to come now.

Koharu: Well for now we can explore a little...

*Sound of teleportation*

Agil arrives on the 7th floor with some players who are not part of the 2 main guilds nor of the Assault Team.

Koharu: Oh Liten, Agil!

Agil: Hi Chris, the friends! *High-five them*

Chris: *Touches his muscles* Still muscular Agil as I see.

Agil: Yeah, I trained Klein and his buddies a lot on physics exercises, in the end, it was efficient for me only.

Chris: Bruhhhhhhhhhhh

Agil: *Observe the new floor* But it's me or this map is constantly raining?

Chris: Yep, that's why we need umbrellas or ponchos.

Koharu: But we can fight with an umbrella even with two hands it's not precise. Better to use ponchos.

Asuna: Asuna you think that we can catch a cold? If we stay too late in the rain?

Kirito: *Atchoom* Well you got the answer 😖

Agil: I never heard about a debuff with rain.

Chris: And despite that, you can have the debuff cold and or frostbite, Luckau told me that.

Liten arrives at her turn and justifies why she is here despite that her guild is not allowed yet.

Liten: Hey guys, I know what happened during the 6th raid but I really want to explore the 7th floor, it's possible?

Koharu: Who is talking?

Liten: It's me Liten! I'm behind Agil but he is too big and all and I'm on a normal standard size but even his shadow outruns me.

Chris: Bwoahahaha oh bordel I should laugh about player size. Salut Liten.

Asuna: Hey Liten! How are you? We didn't talk during the raid.

Liten: Yeah sorry, I was very focused on my ALS squad.

Kirito: But didn't Luckau forbid every ALS or DKB member to be on this floor for 2 days?

Liten: I know but I really want to explore that floor since I want to try my chance to win the [Manticore Soul Copper Ingot] and Luckau's decision was really harsh for me.

Chris: Don't worry, I know you, you are not unlike the 2 idiots and even if Luckau is here it's me the leader of the team for today so you are allowed.

Liten: Thank you.

Agil: Anyway good job about the floor raid, as always you play together a huge part in this battle.

Asuna: L-O-L it didn't go well, even before, it was far worse, how do you know that?

Agil: Well that's a player who told to everyone just hours ago at the Plaza, but you can be proud of that since you avoid new casualties.

Liten: What a nightmare it could have been without you...

Kirito: *Intrigued* But wait Liten, didn't you say try by chance to win the ingots?

Liten: *Embarrassed* Euh well, Kibaou and Lind can't decide who will be the owners of the two ingots.

Koharu/Asuna: What?!

Liten: Yeah even the ingots shared for the guilds the members want that so every decision proposed by them is refused.

Chris: *Sigh* Heureusement that Luck' is not here or he would tear his hair off. ( ̄_ ̄|||)

Kirito: *Exasperated* So you saying that my and Luckau's boss's rewards create more problems than we solved?

Liten: Yes...

Kirito: *Biting himself in the mouth* I don't know what to say...

Liten: And before I go, Kibaou told me that there will be a competition on who will earn one of the coppers and the other will win in an auction which takes place when the punishment expires.

Kirito: Nice... how to create more hostility on the new owners. But now I remember, Liten did you do the Elf Campaign?

Liten: Yeah but my progression is not the same as yours I'm only on the 5th elf floor story.

Chris: It's good. You can have it if you win BUT the rest it's a NO because the ingots will dissolve themselves if the players have not done the 3rd part of the Elves War.

Liten: Oh so if a player hasn't begun or done this part... oh I see.

Kirito: Another mission to resolve for us...

Agil: Well for me, I will try on the auction part.

Chris: Me on both, I  will be very depicted if a random player acquired one or both. Maybe that could sound selfish, but I want to have the 3 ingots, especially the one from Kirito, and Liten, besides you, the rest of the players will be my middle finger.

Liten: I see what do you mean, so what do we do then?

Koharu: For the auction, we should pay together.

Asuna: How much do we money?

Chris: Koharu and I have 120 091 cols.

Kirito: I have 60 236 cols

Asuna: And me 60 781 so in total, we have 241 108 cols without Luckau and Mi... So you think it's enough?

Kirito: I don't know since it's a very rare item maybe it's around 150 000 cols.

Chris: That's why it's better if we four or we six have enough cols individually to bid.

Agil: So what do we do to earn money quickly?

Kirito: 2 days to earn the cols, if I remember well, there is an NPC searching for someone killing the monsters of this forest. I will go searching for him, continue to think if you want. *Leaves temporary to search the quest*

Kirito begins to search the NPC archaeologist and Asuna informs Chris that Yuuki will not be here for today

Asuna: Chris, Yuuki texted me and she will not be here today.

Chris: Really? It's too bad, maybe tomorrow, well Agil, Liten, do you wanna join our group for the cols for now?

Liten: I would like.

Agil: Why not I didn't really see you in combat outside the raids you all.

Chris: I invite you two and let's go.

After inviting Agil and Liten into the group the 1st EIS prepares to kill the monsters living here with the quest that Kirito accepted and shared with his mates.

Asuna: *Hide behind bushes with the other* Honestly it's necessary to kill them? I mean it's just wild animals.

Kirito: Well the quest is to kill the goats and the capybaras to earn 2500 cols.

Koharu: *Not impressed with the low reward* That's all for the price?

Kirito: I know but this quest can be done again so we kill them or not? Remember that they can be kind of outside but very perfidious.

Agil: It's you kids who decide.

Liten: *Is unsure* Do we have something else? They are the most chilling animals on Earth, maybe in the game too, they are not so aggressive. Look Chris patting the capybara.

Everyone looks at Chris patting the cute animal.

The 1st EIS Team: Kawaiiiiiii (❁'◡'❁)

Before pulling out his [Greenish Sword +10] and killing the capybara!!

*Killed* *Fragments bursts*

The 1st EIS Team: EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 😱😱😱

Asuna and Koharu explode with rage and yell at him:

Asuna/Koharu: *Yell at Chris* WHY YOU HAVE DONE THAT?! HE HASN'T DONE EVERYTHING WRONG!!

Chris: *Clean his hears from the yells* (っ °Д °)っ Hein mais attendez, I decoy them and then I kill like I have done it in the beta.

Asuna/Koharu: BUT THEY ARE GENTLE! WE DON'T WANT THEM TO BE DEAD!! 😡

Chris: (⊙_⊙)? But they are monsters, not real animals just IA.

Asuna: Even, though he was too cute to kill. 😞

Kirito: But the girls, do you two want to earn many cols quickly for the auction or not?

Asuna: Yes :/ ...

Kirito: Well, you must do it sorry. *Proceed to kill them too*

Asuna: Fine, if it's necessary... .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. 

Koharu: Ouch! *falls* Really?! That goat just headbutted me. *Dagger unleashed**Slash*

With a single but very sharp hit, Koharu kills in one hit the goat who attacked her.

*Fragment burst*

Koharu: *Upset* Ok ok they faked to be nice... now they are dead to me! (╯▔皿▔)╯

Asuna looks at the capybara staring at her, approaching her, and attached to her.

Asuna: Koharu no, but look at this one!*Happy to pat the monster* Oh you want to be patted?

The capybara bites Asuna's left hand!

Asuna: Agh! Really?!

*Blunt*

Liten expels that monster with her Mace.

Liten: *Checks her* You alright?

Asuna: Yeah, he just bites me, I'm fine.

Kirito: So, Asuna wants to continue to be kind? ^^

Asuna: Oh shut up. *Rapier deployed* Alright, let's kill them!

The 6 players attack the animals who reveal their true appearance.

Agil seeing a goat charging at him, drops his Axe and decides to stop him from its horns at bare hand.

Agil: *Blocks the goat* Got you, Kirito, do it!

Kirito: Got it! *Jumps in the air*

Kirito does a lumping jump with his sword and lands a strike on the goat.

*Stabs**Fragments burst*

Agil: Nice.

Kirito: I knew that you are physically strong but stopping a goat like that I'm impressed.

Agil: Hehe thank you for the compliment.

At the same time, Liten spots 10 capybaras approaching them rapidly.

Liten: Capys here around ten.

Chris: Koharu, Asuna you kill them with your AOE skills when they are close to me and Liten, it's clear?

Asuna/Koharu: Aye!

Chris: *Whistles* Come on, come to us!

Liten: Now!

Asuna: *Skill charged* Broad Hit! *Rapier skill execution*

Koharu: Slice!

The girls execute a combo of hits with their skills perfectly hitting all the mobs, leaving no chance for them to do something that they die quickly.

*Multiple fragments burst*

Liten: Yeah!

Chris: Woah *clap* *clap* it was cool to watch you twos, the alchemist was very well synchronized.

Agil: How many mobs to kill again?

Kirito: 27, if we continue like that, we can win maybe 12 500 cols or more in the hour.

Asuna: Well I have no more remorse to kill them. *Thrust* *Thrust* *Thrust*

Koharu: Me too. *Slash* *Slash*

Liten: Looks like the girls don't like them anymore ^^ *Blunt*

Chris: *Slash* Yep and let's continue wouhou Fire Slash!

The Party continues to massacre the bad Goats and Capybaras for the next hour, when after that goes back to the NPC to gather the stacked reward.

NPC: Thanks for killing them and I saw that you killed more than I wanted. Here more cols in more than the deal concluded.

Kirito: Thanks.

Luckau: ATCHOUM!

Chris: À tes souhait.

Luckau: Merci, *have a runny nose* it's raining non-stop, *sniff* I will be cold if we are NOT protected.

Agil: Wanna continue or we go home?

Luckau: Nan, we continue, this floor is designed to always rain, so we need umbrellas or ponchos to be protected.

Asuna: I know where I can buy that.

Luckau: Cool, buy it for Kirito, me, Chris, Koharu, Agil?

Agil: I would like to thank you.

Asuna: So for 5 people, Kirito you come with me?

Kirito: Sure, cya later friends!

*Sound of teleportation*

Liten: So what do we do now?

Koharu: Maybe we can wait for them?

Chris: We can do that, doesn't bother you Agil?

Agil: Nan it's good I will buy some stuff from this NPC for now.

Liten: Oh me too I need to refill my potions.

Koharu: Take your time, I will read what we can learn from the guidebook for this floor...

While they doing their stuff, a strange player approaches the duo asking a banal question.

???: Hey how are you doing you twos?

Chris: Well enough why?

???: Oh I wanted to know how you would feel with this non-stopping rain. I don't hate the rain but it expresses the feeling of freshness of nature.

Koharu: Excuse me but do we know each other?

???: No but nice to meet you, I'm Lueur.

Chris: Nice to meet you Lueur.

Lueur: The same, Chris.

Koharu: How do you know him?

Lueur: I know you because I heard a lot of things about Chris and Koharu on the news. I saw a picture of you two so I wanted to meet you in person.

Chris: Quoi?! Pardon?! Hein?! ¯\(°_o)/¯

Koharu: What? Someone has taken a picture of us?! (⊙ˍ⊙)

Chris: Well, besides Luckau... and Kirito with Asuna, but we agreed that...

Lueur: You have lots of fans who admire you very dedicated to hiding and taking a photo because you symbolize sympathy and hope to be the best along with the top players, the assault team, and beating floor per floor.

Koharu: Still it's creepy to be stalked and secretly photographed.

Chris: Sans blague! No fucking joke!

Lueur: Why? You don't like to be popular by beating the floor bosses? Not even be praised for being heroes who save the world? Normally you should know it, Chris,  "Le Champion Alpha" or "The Clutch Master"

Chris points his sword towards him as he is already pissed about him.

Chris: *Is fed up* 💢 Ok je suis énervé! You know, Koharu isn't in the front to be praised by the players no, it's because it's necessary to lead the people to freedom. Oh and about my e-sports career, if I entered the competition it was only because I want to challenge the best of the best. My popularity and my « fans » were a part of my downfall, I hate people like you who call me by my nicknames without any reason.

Lueur: I see. I apologize for making you angry, Chris.

Liten and Agil are back when they assist in the conversation.

Agil: *See the problem between them* Is there an issue?

Chris: Non, besides some players, playing hide and seek, taking pictures of me and Koharu without our consent, and this player is very suspicious. I have no issue with them taking pictures of me but it's on with what they will do after.

Agil: The Recording Crystal is very popular, taking snaps and selfies between friends or of the environment...

Liten: But why do that? It's so perturbing...

Agil: Well Lueur, tell us your real motivation here? You are not here to ask for an autograph or a photo of Chris or Koharu am I wrong?

Lueur: No I'm here because I have information for you.

Chris: Hum it's very suspicious here...

Lueur: Let me spoil the pieces of information first. You know that there will be an auction and a competition tomorrow to win Kirito and Luckau ingots, right?

Koharu: Yeah we know that.

Lueur: About the competition, it will be a treasure hunt specializing in mushrooms. The player who finds the most Purple Mushrooms wins the ingot.

Liten: How do you know that?

Lueur: I have my own sources to inform myself about the situation.

Chris: I don't trust you, why did you do that for us?

Lueur: Why do I do that? It's simple, I would like to be someone who sees and relates the stories of heroism to the players. It's my wish.

Liten: It's weird to pursue a dream on a death game.

Lueur: Why? I'm talking seriously.

Liten: I trust you, me too I dream of being a good tank defender, assisting the raid team, and protecting the players, and very happy that I succeed for now.

Chris: I confirm, you must be proud of yourself, you are one of the best defender tank I have ever seen.

Liten: Thank Chris. But about dreaming about something it's better if we have a clean spirit if we want to combine with our survival.

Koharu: She is right and I have a question Lueur, if you want to be a troubadour, then what is a true hero according to you?

Lueur: This is a game and the reality, you trying to tell me that heroes can't exist here?

Chris: You don't answer her question.

Lueur: Well I could say that a hero here is someone who has enough charisma to give everyone enough courage and lead them forward.

Chris, Agil, Liten, and Koharu listen with a lot of attention to what he will tell to them.

Chris: *Telling a long description* That's Luckau who you describe, but he is not that kind of hero including my vision of being a hero. According to me, a true hero must be rational, cautious, and not be influenced by his emotions when danger is present, a hero must be not open to everyone blindly and must be not naive because anyone can backstab or use you if you don't know well including your close relatives and friends. A hero must be a saviour to everyone. It's totally bullshit, it's impossible to save all because you finish making sacrifices including yourself and in the end, if you die as a hero so who will be there to save the others? Especially some people, these ones deserve to have no help, or they will rely too much on assistance while they can do it if they have enough will, if they don't, they end up being weak and unprepared when they must face the real danger alone. A true hero must care about himself first, then his family, after his friends, and then finally if you respect this order maybe you can opt for the option to save the others, if they really need the help.

Lueur: I'm fascinated by what you said, Chris.

Chris: That's why I'm different from the others with my fucking Asperger's Autism. Since I'm more rational in certain manners, I think differently compared to the "normal" people. I'm more influenced by myself first so I can assume my mistakes, despite that yes, it's true I can be more vulnerable to being influenced by others, that's the issue about every TSA person. But about your information, I will take it. If it's true that we must find the purple mushroom, I know where is the best spot to find it, BUT if it's false, Lueur, look at me. *Looks at Chris's eyes* Prepare your last wish, because I hate losing my time when survival is a priority.

Lueur: Glad that you accept it. Well, I go I will not restrain you anymore so see you later.

*Sound of teleportation*

Agil: Quite mysterious this player.

Liten: Yes, I never saw him.

Koharu: Chris, I didn't know you were so philosophical. But, if I join you on that point...

Chris: Oui?

Koharu: If I didn't improve my capacity to be better at the game and be more independent from you. You would have left me behind?

Chris: Frankly, oui, but you have shown me what you got, and I made a promise to you, and I hate broking promises, particularly to a close friend.

Koharu: I see, thanks for your honesty.

*Sound of teleportation*

Asuna: *Equipped with her special poncho* We are back!

Kirito: *With the ponchos bought* Here my friends, all bought from a player.

Liten: Great, what do we do now?

Chris: Since it's tomorrow the auction and the treasure hunt, why not earn more cols and train on spotting objects here?

Kirito: *Curious* Treasure hunt?

Koharu: We will tell you later...

Meanwhile...

16h30 (4:30 p.m), Floor 7 Old Labyrinth entrance:

Luckau and Mito are at the entrance of an old labyrinth accompanied by Wandelin the former General of the Forest Elf Army and Kizmel who agreed to help him and find a solution for durable peace and are with another player Leafa who still hasn't found her brother but helps Luckau for now.

Leafa: *Whistles* It's a really old place.

Luckau: An ancient place that belonged to the Empire Elves before the great separation. It will be since when that it's in ruins?

Wandelin: Normally since around 1200 years ago.

Mito: I'm very fascinated with your long-live spawn.

Kizmel: Thanks Mito.

Leafa: So the ancient treasure that we will collect will serve to finance the uprising of the Forest Elves?

Kizmel: Exactly, but a very old sage keeps it sage from everyone, I have the Sacred Flower but it could not be enough to earn his trust and approbation.

Luckau: I'm sure if he wants that, we must pass a challenge, and we will do it and succeed as always.

Wandelin: How do you know Luckau?

Luckau: Oh long story, but I can tell you that when I was in my country France, during a very bad period not a long time ago, with my friend Chris and someone else... we formed a team able like you to overthrow the regime. And to join my team, you needed to pass some challenges to be part of it.

Kizmel: Like that, if I'm not bothering you.

Luckau: *Remembers well* Mainly on, can I trust you when the situation is in the shit? Or can I place my life without danger with my partners in crime? Are you able to make crucial decisions when the leadership isn't here?

Kizmel: I see. You should tell me everything if you want, I can keep it private.

Luckau: Merci Kizmel, one day I will tell you what I experienced, now, I'm persuaded that this old sage will do it, but before, monsters were in front of us.

Mito: There is a magic barrier in front of us. I think it's linked to the mobs. *Outs her Scythe*

Kizmel: Well, I hope Wandelin that you haven't lost your fight.

Wandelin: I may have chucked up a lot of defeats recently but I'm still able to fight. *Ready to fight*

Luckau: Ready girls?

Leafa: Ready!

Mito: I'm ready!

The 5 people engage in the fight against the mobs defending the old dungeon, they have no difficulty beating them and in a few minutes, the path is open to them.

Leafa: Well look like the next room is open.

Luckau: Stay focused, the zone stays dangerous here, Mito if the boss is indeed the Blood Chain Fenrir, kill it when he is focused on me with Leafa, got it?

Mito: Count on me.

They continued to walk to the last room when they found a person alone waiting for them.

Kizmel: It's the Ancient Sage in front of us. *Everyone stops*

The Ancient Sage: Indeed, he seems to be that finally, the 2 last Elves species decided to stop fighting each other.

Wandelin: For now we are still in a war, but after the last defeat from my nation, we want to stop this war.

Luckau: (And to finish this campaign so we can finish quickly the game!)

The Ancient Sage: But do you want to stop the war? I mean you tried to resolve the conflict before but in the end, it went back to the fight.

Kizmel: We do, but we have this time for the Humans to assist us and resolve the conflict.

The Ancient Sage: I'm supposed that you young man is the leader of the Human warriors?

Luckau: We can say that.

The Ancient Sage: I see, then what are you here?

Kizmel: *Explaining* Wandelin and I need to access the treasure room so that we collect the resources from the room to fund the revolution.

The Ancient Sage: So you use the old treasure to finance an uprising on the Kales'Oh Elves so they force their King to abdicate and do the peace with the Lyusula Elves?

Wandelin: Correct.

The Ancient Sage: What about you human?

Luckau: We were separated from our families who are now very far from us and since weeks we progressed until here and I would need to beat the protector of this area or we can't go back home, so with the information that you could provide, I could get from you I could succeed to beat without fatalities.

The Ancient Sage: Hum *clap his finger* *door scelled*

The Ancient Sage closed the room and summoned a Fenrir to challenge them.

The Ancient Sage: If you succeed in beating my beast and me you will access what you will need, the Fenrir on the humans and the elves against me.

Luckau: The girls, do you agree?

Leafa: Yes, we have no choice after all.

Mito: I agree, we ended here to continue not to go back!

Kizmel: Good luck my friends. *Teleported*

Wandelin: Beat the beast with force! *Teleported*

The Ancient Sage uses his powers to teleport Kizmel and Wandelin to another room. At the same time, the Fenrir begins to attack Luckau. Since Luckau wanted to rush that fight, he decided to use a dangerous strategy to finish quickly.

Luckau: *Tells his plan* I will leave that boss biting me and when he is eating me, use your best skills to kill it.

Leafa: It's not dangerous for you?

Luckau: I know what I'm doing.

Mito: He is crazy, but it will work.

The Fenrir is biting Luckau's right arm and he doesn't feel quite the pain since he blocks his jaw from the maximum bite.

Luckau: *Stopping the biting* Ok girls, kill that shit!

Mito: At my signal Leafa, now!

Leafa: Cross Arc! *Slash x2*

Mito: Rage Spike Scythe! *Large Slash*

The hits taken are large enough to beat the Fenrir quickly.

*Fragment burst*

Luckau: Ouch, mon bras ಥ_ಥ bravo, at least it's done.

Mito: *See his bloody arm* You are good with your arm?

Luckau: Ça va, is the Fenrir dropped something?

Leafa: Yeah it dropped this parchment. *Pick it*

Mito: Can I see it?

Leafa: Sure, there. *Gives it to her*

Mito reads the parchment, which contains the information about the 7th-floor boss.

Mito: Luckau, we have the details concerning the Troll.

Luckau: *Finishing putting bandages on his right arm* Perfect we can go out.

Leafa: And Kizmel and Wandelin?

Luckau: Normally, if I'm not wrong, the story continues, they have succeeded. They are normally waiting for us outside with the rewards, we have done here.

Mito: Well we can go out then.

Leafa: Yep at least it was cool to explore this old dungeon.

Outside the old labyrinth...

17h45 (5:45 p.m), Withering Woods:

Wandelin: *Sees them out* Looks like the humans have successfully come back.

Luckau: Yeah with our information necessary and you?

Kizmel: Well we didn't need to fight directly the Ancient Sage but to resolve a riddle. He and I found the solution and we have with us enough resources to prepare for the revolution.

Mito: *See the large stock of treasure piled on the carts* Are you sure it's not too much for you?

Wandelin: If we still have reserves after that, we will keep them for the reconstruction of our lands. And don't worry, the protection is here. Our soldiers will escort the convoy.

Kizmel: *Remembers something* Oh and my friends?

Luckau: Ouais Kizmel?

Kizmel: I give you that.

Kizmel gives the 3 players a high-value item which is very important for the boss raid.

Leafa: Woah really?

Kizmel: We found this in the treasure room and since you needed that to beat your boss, it was logical that I gave you that.

Mito: Well thanks so much for that, I didn't do so much for that.

Kizmel: But you helped Luckau and his friends to win the last battle.

Mito: I will take of that then.

Luckau: Speaking of the war there was another Key to secure here?

Kizmel: No, not here but there will be the Frozen Forest to secure another Key for us.

Luckau: 👈(゚ヮ゚👈) Well cya there.

Wandelin: Good luck on you to beast the guardian of this forest.

Mito: We will be well prepared. See you, take care!

Kizmel and her squad with Wandelin leave the group for the Frozen Forest.

Luckau: So what do you do now?

Leafa: I will go back to the Plaza searching again for my brother and maybe I will take part in the raiding team for this floor.

Mito: Have you asked Argo to find your brother?

Leafa: No but I should have done it since the beginning.

Luckau: You should, *hawk* me too *hawk* *hawk* I'm searching for 3 important players too and Argo is already investigating them.

Leafa: Well I ask her then, anyway I'm going now.

Mito: And what about the crystal?

Leafa: You can keep it and share that with your group since you have done the war, me not entirely. I don't think it should be me using the Extinguishing Crystal.

Luckau: Ok, ciao Leafa! Hope you will be reunited with your brother and if you want to be part of the Assault Team, you must be here during the meeting reunion in 2 days.

Leafa: Thanks Luckau I'll be attending!

Leafa leaves him and Mito when they decide to join back to their friends.

Luckau: *Clap* Mito, let's go back to Tolbana, Chris and the others have a lot of things to tell us about tomorrow.

Mito: Yeah, hey you think that Asuna will continue to ignore me?

Luckau: I think yes, sorry.

Mito: >︿<

Luckau: But I'm pretty sure that she will speak to you again, it will not last for eternity in that situation. With Koharu we will talk to her.

Mito: Thanks Luck', I owe you a lot.

Luckau: And it will be paid when we challenge on the arcade games, so stay alive until the end!

Mito: I will!

À suivre...

Fin du Chapitre / End of the Chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691 4 40
This is part two of my "Sword Art Online" fan fiction series and if you haven't read part 1 which is called "The Black Swordsman", then I highly reco...
190K 3.2K 76
Y/N L/N was a young man who loved to be in the virtual world. He would then play a game called Sword Art Online. But there was an incident. A man nam...
806 33 21
DISCLAIMER This is a Re-written Story of my Sword Art Online: New Reality or SAO:NR (A Fan Game) story. EACH CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY LONG AS THE MINIM...
236 11 15
On November 6th, 2022, there has been a release of a huge Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game or "VRMMORPG" for short calle...