Lost Neko Twins(FairyTail fan...

By Asta_Dragneel_Star

what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were t... More

Change of plans
Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 2: Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red head knight
Chapter 4: Back to the Tower part 1
Chapter 5: Back to the Tower part 2
Chapter 6: Back to the Tower part 3
Chapter 7: Celestial Neko Princess??
Chapter 8: S-Class advancment exams
Chapter 9: 7 years passed return of the tenrou team
Chapter 10: GMG FairyTail Teams/Gmg training begins
Chapter 11: Grand Magic Games begin
Chapter 12: Grand Magic Games: Day 1-5 (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Grand Magic Games Day 1-5 (part 2)
Chapter 14: 3 eclipse dragons/ Royal family secret
Epilogue: Our Fairy Tale ending

Chapter 15: Lucy's Awakening after a year long Coma/ Natsu's feelings.

21 1 1
By Asta_Dragneel_Star

~Edited~

A/N: Hello, FairyTail_Fan_Nerd back with the last chapter. After this chapter is the epilogue! Thank you all for staying around for this long, it means a lot to me!

Note: In the series the GMG's, Tartaros and the Fairy Tail guild's Disbandment all happend in the year X791, but for this I am going to be moving Fairy Tail's Disbandment to the year X792.

Recap:

Everyone was shellshocked, but suddenly snapped out of it by the sound of Natsu's voice. "Minna! Come quick! They must have used some kind of spell to kill the dragons and destroy the gate!" Natsu shouted as everyone made their way over. Looking around, he couldn't find the girls anywhere in sight. "Hey, where is Lucy and the others?" Natsu asked with a quivering tone, sniffing the air. He turned to where the debris of the gate was, going near it to get a better scent. He hoped he was wrong, but he was not. He started digging in panic, tears welling in his eyes. "All three of them are under here! Help me get them out!" Natsu called, causing Erza, Kagura and Arcadious to run over. Once they got them out, they took them to the royal infirmary. The king told them about the spell they used and that it would leave them in a coma for a few days. Everyone was very worried, but Natsu was the most. He never left Lucy’s side.

The king then answered all their questions about how Hisui was a neko, and explained that himself and Hisui were the royal nekos of Fiore and that they kept it a secret because they wanted it to remain as a children’s story. He also explained that the twins were his nieces and Hisui's cousins which was also part of the secret but the girls, besides Hisui, did not know.

"I would like to thank my nieces for helping my daughter kill the dragons so I will officially be crowning them honorary princesses of Fiore when they awaken, as for the rest of you there will be a royal banquet held for everyone to enjoy!" Everyone cheered and headed back to their hotels, all except for Natsu, who stayed with Lucy, holding her hand and reassuring himself that she was still alive.

Now:

3rd POV:

It had been a year since the GMG's and the fight against the dragons. A lot had changed and so much had happened over the year. The guilds had just fought an immense battle against Tartarus - a guild of demons from the books of Zeref. During the battle, the Celestial King came to stop Mard Gear and to free the Fairy Tail guild members from their prison. Thanks to the dragons that came out from inside the dragon slayers’ bodies, they were able to defeat Tartarus and destroy all the Faces across the continent and save their world from being completely rid of magic. Natsu had lost his father - Igneel the fire dragon king - who faced Acnologia the dragon of the Apocalypse and was killed by it. 

Natsu, who was still back at the castle, never leaving Lucy's side was already terrified from the thought of her never waking up and was in complete shock when his father suddenly appeared from in his body. Igneel informed his son of where he had been since the day he and the other dragons vanished in the year X777 and why. Igneel was very proud of how his son had grown and had even found his mate (which, in response, Natsu’s face had surprisingly turned the colour of his salmon-pink hair). 

When Igneel asked if Natsu was coming with him to join the fight, he was suprised that his son declined as Natsu never turned down a fight, however the dragon understood why. Natsu did not want to leave his mate's side. Igneel had left his son with his mate and joined the fight deciding the world's fate, but after Acnologia killed Igneel, his spirit went to his son telling him that he may not be there in body with him, but he would always be in his heart watching over him. With that, Natsu couldn't help but cry he had just reunited with his father after all these years only to lose him all over again, but he reminded himself that he had to be strong for Igneel, Lucy and himself. 

He held on to Lucy's hand tighter to reassure himself that she was still with him and that she would return to him soon and he would tell her his feelings for her. 

After the battle was over, Erza had decided to visit the palace and tell Natsu that Master had disbanded the guild and they were all going their separate ways. Natsu was shocked. He wanted to do something about it, but he knew there was nothing he could do at least with Lucy still being in a coma. He decided to keep tabs on where all his guild mates were and waited for Lucy to wake up.

One beautiful evening on July 1st X792, it was Lacy and Milly's 18th birthday. Down in the banquet hall, the royal family hosted a party for the twins’ birthday, inviting the ladies from Mermaid Heel, the Sabertooth members, the members of Lamia Scale (which, conveniently Wendy from Fairy Tail joined after her guilds disbandment) and the members of Quatro Cerebus. It was a great party and Milly had a lot of fun and was thankful, but it wasn't the same without Lacy. Everyone had brought gifts for the twins and the ones for Lacy were put aside for the day she woke up. What none of them knew was that they would be in for a big surprise that night.

Up in a certain room where the dazzling monlight shone through the window, lay the beautiful Celestial Neko princess in all her glory with a certain pink haired dragon slayer holding her hand with his head on her lap, sound asleep. All of a sudden, the moon's rays shone down on the maiden's features, causing a miracle! 

The eyes of the sleeping princess had miraculously fluttered open, bringing a wave of calmness over herself. Lucy had woken up at last - released from her dark prison in the abyss. She had heard everything from around her during the time she was trapped, so she knew everything that happened. The neko looked down and saw a tuft of pink hair in her lap, 

She smiled, knowing it was Natsu and that he had always stayed by her. She lathered her fingers through his pink locks of hair, receving a delightful hum from the dragon slayer as she giggled in response. Hearing the melodious giggle, the dragon slayer shot up from her lap to be meet with magical honey-brown eyes he desired to see again.

He was unable to find the right words. "I-is this r-real? Someone, please wake me up!" 

Lucy laughed and pinched him. "This is real Natsu, you’re not dreaming!" 

"Luce!! Y-you’re awake!" Natsu exclaimed, while hugging her like his life depended on it and nuzzling his face in her neck. 

"Yes I am Natsu, and I promise I'll never leave you ever again!" she blurted, hugging him back just as tight. 

Natsu hesitantly pulled back, holding her shoulders in a grip, reassuring himself that everything was fine. "L-luce? I k-know this may be sudden, but I can't hide from it anymore! Luce, you are my mate and I love you more then anything in the world! I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life! Please Lucy, I love you!” Nats paused, taking a deep breath. “Will you be my girlfriend?!" Natsu confessed, pulling out a promise ring with a golden cat and a red dragon wrapped around a diamond. 

Seeing and hearing what Natsu said, Lucy was in tears! This was not what she expected to wake up to, but she couldn't be more happy! "Oh my God, Natsu! Yes, yes, a million times yes, I will!" Lucy cried out in tears. The new couple coudn't stop smiling, and Natsu brought his head to Lucy's neck and bit her, marking her as his mate. 

Lucy winced at the pain, but it soon vanished and Natsu sat her on his lap and smashed his lips on hers in a deep undenying, passionate and sweet, loving kiss. It was their first kiss and they both were glad it was with each other. 

"Hey Luce, you know what day it is?" Natsu asked. 

"Natsu, how would I know the date? I've been in a coma for a year." She giggled. 

Natsu smiled and got up. He tossed her a stunning princess gown that was gold with sparkling red flames. "Put that on Luce, There's a suprise in the banquet hall!" Natsu exclaimed. 

Lucy was confused, but put on the dress and the tiara that Natsu gave her. It was gold with flaming red rubies. 

"You look stunning, princess" 

"Thank you, Natsu." She took his hand as he lead her out the room and to the banquet hall.

Now outside the banquet hall, Natsu pushed open the large doors and entered, hand and hand with his mate. Everything was silent, but after a few moments the silence was broken by a wailing king and 2 princess. "Lacyyyy, we missed you!!" Milly, Hisui and the king cried, tackling her in a bone-crushing hug. 

"Woah, settle down before you kill me - I missed you too!" Lucy smiled. 

"What's all this, and why are the guilds here?" Lucy asked. 

"Lacy, don't tell me you forgot our birthday!" Milly pouted as Lucy's eyes went wide, turning to Natsu, who had a large grin on his face. 

"That's right, Luce, it's July 1st: your’s and Milly's 18th birthday. Everyone has brought gifts and the promise ring is my gift to you!" 

"This is amazing! Thank you so much, everyone!" 

Two young girls from Lamia Scale came to Lucy and bowed, trying to hold back tears. "Greetings, Princess Lacy, what does Natsu mean by promise ring?" Chelia inquired and Wendy nodded, not able to find the words without breaking down. 

Lucy showed her promise ring Natsu gave her. "Natsu and I are mates and are offically dating!" Lucy exclaimed happily. 

Everyone cheered for the couple... except Millianna, who approached Natsu with a dangerous aura. "Listen here fire hazard, you better treat my twin like the goddess she is and protect her with your life and soul and you better not break her heart! Understand me?! If anything happens to her you better be running, so help me... I will hunt you down and kill you! Got that?!" Millianna hissed, making everyone shiver. 

"Yes ma'am! No harm shall come her way, I'll protect her with my everything and I'll never break her heart cause she is my very being and I love her more than the world!" Natsu clamored, making Milly give an approving smile. Lucy hugged Wendy and Chelia as they both broke down in her arms. 

"It's okay, girls, it's okay, I'm here now and I'll never leave.” Lucy gently calmed them.

The party ended a couple hours later and Natsu and Lucy were sleeping peacefully together in each other’s warm embrace, wondering what was in store for their future.

Word count: 1900 words

That's it! I got some big stuff planned for the epilogue! See you soon!

-FairyTail_Fan_Nerd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 149 15
What if Lucy Gray and Erza were siblings? What would have happened during Lisanna death ? How Lucy's life go on without her best friend ? How would L...
1.3K 41 7
This is a sequel to "A Visit From the Future " so go and read that story first and then start reading this one. The setting takes place after the Gra...
2.4K 40 17
Hello! This is a Fairytail (anime) fan fiction based on Nalu. Hope you have time reading! And no this is not just Nalu, it is an actual story I made...
958 0 36
What would you do if the family that you know did something horrible just because of a single person? What if you found out someones secret that they...