Sugarplum

By fthisimout6767

Hi, it's back. I've edited the whole book now. Some parts are the same but others are really different. The... More

‼️info‼️
Character aesthetic
1-Juniper Ward
2-Gianni Marino
3-The bakery
4-Library
5-Hangover
6-Oh
7-Cigarettes
10-Breakfast
11-Confession
12-Sleepover
13-Gay
14-Call
15-Stay
17-Have to go
18-Friends
21-Depression
22-Rain
23-Date
24-Group
25-Trauma
26-Investigation
27-um
28-Fuck
29-Birthday
30-Lick me

16-Wake

4.1K 98 70
By fthisimout6767

Don't forget to vote amore :)

~Juniper~

He licks up my slit and laps at my clit. Gianni's ruff hands squeezes my thighs keeping me in place, every lick excites a moan or whisper from me.

I pull on his hair as he sticks his tongue inside of me, he lifts up the tip and presses it to my g-spot. I cry out in pleasure, which elicits him to go faster.

"Ohhh, don't stop." I lift my hips to grind into his face but he slams them back down, holding me still. He pulls out and begins to lick my clit in cycles. I throw my head back and moan out his name.

He removes one hand from me, only to slide it into my pussy, he curls his middle finger up and thrust it in and out. My legs shake and my breath is gone, this is the best feeling I have ever felt.

His other hand moves to my boobs and rolls my nipple in between his fingers, whines form on my lips and I let them out. He thoroughly massages my tit before returning his hand to my bent leg.

My vision turns white and I can hear my heart beat. His gruff voice brings me back to reality.

"Cum for me, darling."

I scream out and yank on his hair, my core tightens around his finger, which haven't stopped moving. My back arches off of the bed, he continues to lap my come up like it's his last meal. The grip on my thigh will leave a bruise, but I want it to, I want him to mark me. I hit the bliss point and close my eyes.

~

When I open my eyes the first thing I think is that this is not any bed that I've been in. There is a warm presence behind me and an arm around my waist but under my shirt.

I lightly rub my thighs together feeling the after effect of that dream. My undies are soaked and I don't like that feeling, I must have been really tired because I'm still in Gianni's shorts and shirt.

I look behind me to see him. His eyes are softly shut and his lips are in a gentle smile. He's beautiful. His skin is perfect and tan, his jaw is unclenched but still strong and defined. His eyelashes brush his high cheekbones.

I'm jealous.

I move a strand of hair from his forehead, I admire this pretty man that is laying next to me. He is shirtless, everything about him is strong even when relaxed. He's so much bigger than me, if he rolled over he would cover me completely. Tattoos cover most of his skin, some have cold colors but none are bright. The most colorful tattoo is located over his heart, it's a light pink tulip with a little red heart next to it.

I trace the flower with my finger, there are small scars under the tattoos. His skin tightens under my finger tips, I hear his voice.

"Enjoy the view darling?" He asks in a thick morning voice, his Italian accent coming through more than normal.

I clench my thighs together, and look up at him. His eyes are looking at me instantly, watching what I touch. I blush and take my hand away, his arm is still around me and under my shirt, his hands are rubbing up and down my back.

"Mhm." I mumble embarrassed, I hide my face in my hands trying to hide the hot blush that has formed on my cheeks. He grabs my hands, taking them away from my face.

"Why are you hiding?" He smiles down at me.

"Because you're really beautiful and you woke.... woke up to find me having googly eyes for you, and now I'm embarrassed." I ramble on but he stops me.

"I don't mind, you can look and touch me all you want." He cups my face so I'm looking him in his eyes. I blush more and put my face in his chest, he again stops me from hiding. I can't look at him without getting anxious so I look at his chest. I gently rub my finger over the tulip tattoo.

"Why did you get this?" I look up at him curious and even though the tattoo is covering scars he smiles big.

"It's for my mom. It has her name in it too" He says looking down at his chest in deep construction. I look too and I can see small letters that spell out, Dominique.

Mama's boy.

I smile back at him and ask another question. "Was that lady at the library your mom?"

His eyes sadden a little when he looks back at me. "No, she was my mom's best friend."

I have a feel he wants to move on from this topic.

"What's your middle name? I ask.

Some tension returns to his body but quickly goes away when we make eye contact.

"Well my father never gave me one, but my mom used to call me lavender, so I made that my legal middle name, I would have made it my first name but my father wouldn't like that so I didn't." He explains.

Lavender.

I don't think he likes his dad, I wonder if gave him all these scars. "Why did she call you that?" I ask.

He brushes my hair behind my ear and says. "I don't know, I think she just liked lavender."

I hum. "I think she called you that because you are super pretty and smell good."

He laughs. "I was a pretty cute kid."

You're pretty cute now.

I gasp. "Do you have any baby pictures of you?"

He thinks for a moment and shakes his head disappointed. "I don't, but maybe Rose does."

Rose?

"The woman at the library?" I ask. He nods his head. I squeal and grab his face in my hands. "Oh we have to go ask." I try to get up but he pulls me back down, shoving his face into my neck.

"It's Sunday, she's not at work." He says muffled. I slump down with a frown, I take his hair in my hands and play with it. He groans in my neck and says for me to keep going.

I play with his soft brown hair for a little bit before speaking. "I had a sex dream about you." I say, randomly. He pulls his head from my neck and looks at me stunned, he arches one brow at me. Gianni rolls onto his back and pulls me on top of him, both of his hands wound around me and I lay my face on his chest.

"What did we do?" He asks. I blush and start tracing his tattoos.

"You gave me oral smexy time." I admit, embarrassed. He chuckles and rubs my back.

"Did you like it?" He asks again.

I nod. "A lot." My cheeks are on fire at this point.

He hums in satisfaction. "Maybe one day you'll actually experience it." He says with a smirk. My jaw drops just slightly.

I don't say anything but he breaks the silence first. "What's your middle name?" He asks.

I giggle. "Tulip."

His eyes widened. "Really?" He asks, shocked. I hum out a yes. "Juniper Tulip Ward."

He grins. "Looks like I'll have to get another tulip tattoo darling."

I gasp and slap his chest. "You will do no such thing, what happens when you hate me."

He laughs and says. "I'll never hate you."

Butterfly's.

I drop the conversation and ask. "Do you have a tattoo for Alex?"

He nods, lifting up his right arm, he turns it so I can see the underside. He points to the dagger that is pointing up his arm, the blade has Alex's full name up it.

Alex king Bello.

His name also has a small red heart next to it.

"The tattoos for the people you love all have little hearts next to them." I pointed out, touching the heart. He nods and lifts his other arm off of me and returns his right one to me. The underside of his left arm has a black space.

"The next person will go there, and they will get their own heart." He says before putting down his arm around me again.

"Why do you do it?" I ask, placing my chin on his chest so I can look at his face.

"The people I get tattoos for are people I am going to love no matter what, that's why there are only two, and the next person will be someone I will do anything for." He says with a blush of his cheeks.

"That is really sweet, Sugarplum."

"Does Alex know that you have a tattoo for him?"

"Yup, he was the one who gave me it, he has one for me too." He says while playing with my hair.

That's just the cutest thing.

I will have to ask to see Alex's later.

"Do you have any tattoos darling?" Gianni asks me.

I shake my head. "No but I want to get one." I look around for my phone, I don't remember having it when I came in here. Gianni reaches over the bed and grabs my phone, handing it to me. I open my phone and show him that tattoo that I want to get.

He looks at the black and white tulip flowers and the little butterfly next to it. He smiles.

"I can do that." He says proudly.

I scoff. "You can tattoo?"

He nods his head and moves me off of him, he leaves the room and a little while later he comes back with a handful of papers. He places them carefully down on the bed and I sit up and crawl over to him.

They are drawings, some of flowers, some of places and some of people. I recognize some of the people, a lot of them are Alex, a few are the other men I met. Others are roses and one is Michelle.

I can see one that is Alex but his body is covered by other drawings. I look up at Gianni and ask him what the drawing is. He pulls it out of the pile and looks at it, he's standing in-front of me so I can't see the drawing.

A big smile snakes its way onto his feathers, he clears his throat and looks down at me.

"It's a picture of him naked, wanna see?" He asks jokingly. I shake my head and continue to look through the papers. Gianni puts the drawing of Alex face down on the bed.

"Is he good in bed?" I ask because I have to know now. He chuckles ruff and dark.

"The best so far." He looks at me fiercely.

I'm feral.

I flip through the pictures while we talk about them one by one.

He's really good at this.

I want one of me.

"Just because you can draw doesn't mean that you can tattoo." I tease him. He smiles at me.

"Of course it doesn't, but I've done a lot of my own tattoos because I don't trust someone else to do them." He says as me points to different tattoos on his body.

"Ok maybe you can tattoo me." I finally agree.

"Where do you want it done?" He asked me. I lift my shirt under my boob and show him where I want it.

"There, or on my wrist." I say.

"Well if you get it under your boob, I'm doing it, I don't want anyone touching you there." He tells me sternly.

Possessive, hot.

Kinky.

I'm hungry.

"Can we make food please?" I give him puppy eyes because I want his yummy ass food. He nods and helps me off his bed. The second I stand I feel the wetness in between my legs and all over my undies.

I really shouldn't be wearing this for so long.

He notices my discomfort and goes to his dresser and gets new clothes. He throws them at me, I don't catch them because I'm dumb. I bend down and pick up the clothes, this time there are sweatpants and a sweatshirt as well and some boxers.

I hope these are clean.

I skip off to the bathroom, throwing a loving thank you behind me. I turn in the shower and when I'm about to get in I hear a knock on the door.

"Darling, I'm going to go shower but I'll be back, okay?" I asks, only then do I realize that I'm in his bathroom and using his shower.

"Oh my gods, I'm so sorry, I can shower somewhere else." I bubble out and apologize.

He laughs out long and says. "No, you use my shower."

I nod, not releasing that he can't see me. "Okay, thank you."

I strip off my clothes and step under the hot water, I let it warm my skin. I look around for shampoo and body wash, I find and lavender scented shampoo and conditioner.

Wow not just a 5 in one.

I wash my body after lathering up my hair, I'm glad we have somewhat the same hair type because my hair won't get frizzy with his stuff. His body wash is coffee scented, which totally fits him.

After I rinse off, I get out and dry myself off. I try to find lotion, because who wants to be dry and I know he has some, no ones that fucking smooth. I grab the lotion that is on the sink counter and rub it on my body, sadly it's unscented.

I change into the new clothes and bundle up my previous clothing. I have to tie up his sweatpants because they are way too big for me, but it's okay because they are really soft and comfortable.

I walk out of the bathroom and over to Gianni, who has gray sweatpants and no shirt. His hair is wet making it a little extra wavy, drops of water run down his back, over scars and tattoos.

Please let me eat you.

He turns to me, my eyes drop to his crotch when I scan his Appearance. He's not wearing boxers and I can see his print, he walks closer to me, my eyes stay put. His pointer finger touch's my chin, lifting up my face to look at him.

"Darling." He says low and dark. I blush, red crepes up my cheeks and harvest on my cheekbones.

"Sorry." I wince at myself.

He chuckles. "I said that you can look and touch me however you want, I mean it."

I wanna touch it.

"Can.... can I touch it-you, I've touched a... a... that before." I look at my feet embarrassed at myself.

Why on earth would I say that?

I fiddle with my hands but Gianni envelopes mine in his, stopping my movements.

"If you want, yes," He agrees, taking one of my hands in his, dragging into his pants. I take control and place my hand over him, through his sweats. He's warm and solid, not hard just....thick.

Ew. Not him just that word.

I've never felt a dick, I've seen some in pictures but never in real life, I think they are weird but not his. I move my hand a bit so I can feel all of it. He groans and grips my shoulder.

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy." He grunts out. I take my hand away before he gets hard because I don't want to put him in that pain.

I giggle and take his hand, skipping off to the kitchen.

Food, hehe.

~

Words: 2748

This is a pretty long chapter. Enjoy. Also we are going to learn more about Gianni soon. I got help with some editing so thank you to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
65.3K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
5.5K 92 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
164K 3.4K 25
check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm gonna make you scream my name" he whisp...