π“πžπšπœπ‘ 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐈

By loveunott

sequel to teach me. More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
authors note.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
authors note :).
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
go read!
twenty nine.
thirty.

twenty six.

6.9K 328 308
By loveunott

egypt aaliyah ali

(a/n: i couldn't write anything about cancun so we just gon talk about it.)

i was at home folding and putting away kaaliya's clothes as she sat in her chair watching peppa pig.

we got back from cancun like a week ago and i still couldn't get over the trip. we went jet-skiing and paragliding which surprisingly i enjoyed so much and all the late night walks on the beach just made everything even more perfect. besides all the sex we had. this had to be my favourite vacation.

now we were back to reality which was kaaliya and handling business.

"we're going to see aunty ken today," i said to kaaliya. she just looked up and smiled with her gums.

"every time i get in your face you just be smiling.. you love mommy that much?" i picked her up. i changed her diaper before putting some clothes on her then got ready myself. once i was done i grabbed my purse and car keys and carried kaaliya out to the car.

i sat her in her car seat and gave her her toy before closing the door and getting in the passenger's.

as soon as i started the car i received a facetime call from luca.

"where y'all going?" he said sitting his phone down on his lap.

"ken keep complaining about how much she doesn't see her niece so we're going to surprise her,"

"how long y'all gon be over there for?"

"might spend the day, might be there for a couple hours i don't know," i shrugged.

"aight just let me know.." he handed a duffel bag to someone out the window then picked up his phone, "where my daughter at?"

"in the backseat," i said taking a glimpse at kaaliya who was staring out the window in awe. she was so beautiful to me.

"send me some pictures or sum i be missing you,"

"you follow me on instagram don't you?" i asked.

"you know what i'm talkin bout," he sucked his teeth.

"ima think about it," i said keeping my eyes on the road.

"aight ima leave you to it. i love you."

"i love you too."

as i pulled up to ken's house i could hear loud music coming from the inside. i knew if i knocked she wasn't going to hear so after getting kaaliya out the car and locking it behind me, i picked the key up from under the vase and let myself in.

"somebody could break into her shit and she wouldn't know," i said sitting kaaliya's car seat down at the bottom of the stairs.

"lemme go see what she's doing kaaliya wait here," i said running up the steps.

"anybody could just walk up in here and-" i stopped as i saw a girl sat on top of ken naked with ken underneath.

"egypt! whatchu doin here?" she jumped up out the bed. i couldn't help but laugh at the way her titties bounced a lil.

"what is y'all doin in HERE?" i asked with a chuckle. one thing about ken, she gon cheat on her nigga with a bitch.

"i'm so sorry," the girl said getting up and putting her clothes on.

"naw you good," i said to her, "me and your niece waiting for you downstairs," i said leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

once i got downstairs i moved kaaliya's car seat out the way before taking her out then went into the kitchen.

"your aunty ain't got shit to eat huh?" i said grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge.

"what you want? some chic-fil-a? me too," i said turning to go back in the living room. i sat on the couch and watched ken come downstairs fixing her robe with the girl following behind her.

"is this your daughter?" she said walking towards us, "she's so pretty she looks just like you," she lifted her finger to touch kaaliya's face but i smacked it away.

"your fingers just been deep in some pussy.. you washed your hands?" i asked her. she looked over to ken embarrassed.

"don't be saying it like my pussy dirty or sum," ken said mugging me.

i shrugged, "i'm just saying don't be fingers deep in some pussy then touch my daughters face. she got sensitive skin,"

"i'm sorry," the girl said.

"no need to apologize," i fake smiled. she was so pussy. fingers deep in some pussy or not if someone smack my hand i'm throwing them. pussy juices and all.

she was pretty tho. lightskin with a petite build and her titties sat so pretty. this was definitely ken's type.

ken reached over to grab kaaliya but i backed away.

"you washed your hands?" i asked her.

"cmon you ain't gotta ask me all that you know i did,"

"lemme smell your hands," i said.

"you doin too much egypt," she rolled her eyes.

"let me smell your hands," i said with the straightest face ever. she sucked her teeth and left the room to go wash her hands.

"i'm trinity, trin for short," the girl said coming back in the room and introducing herself.

"my name big egypt, not the lil one," i said nodding. she laughed and nodded like i said something funny.

y'all tell her who i am please 🙄.

"nice to meet you... your daughter is very beautiful by the way," she said.

"mhm, thank you," i nodded fixing kaaliya's clothes. ken came back in the room and instantly picked up kaaliya, throwing her in the air and catching her.

"so is this like your ex or something ken?" she said pointing at me. she was beginning to get a lil too comfortable for my likings.

"i'm her best friend," i said before ken could speak. she just looked over at me and shook her head.

"oh okay.. have you guys ever..?"

"no," ken answered before i did because she knew i wouldn't lie. me and ken haven't done anything but kiss when we were drunk. but we never took it anywhere because i was scared. ken definitely wanted to tho. 

"oh you're the completely straight best friend," trinity said.

"i guess you could say that." i said with a smirk. ken kicked my ankle and stale faced me as she continued to play with kaaliya.

___

"oh i thought she was cheating on him," i said to luca as i popped a grape in my mouth.

"naw they onna break that's why ken back at her house," he said scooping some rice into his.

"mmm," i moved around the table to grab my glass of whine. i thought about me and deante's relationship. we used to be so close but i didn't like the way he acted when i found out about him and luca. if we were still close i would've known about this break because kendra definitely wasn't going to tell me.

"how was your day with fatty?" he asked.

"it was okay. after we left ken's we went to chic-fil-a then went go get ice cream,"

"see y'all be having all the fun without me,"

"well take a couple days off," i shrugged, "you got enough money to even take a year off if you wanted to,"

"naw i just paid for that trip and sum else then i gotta pay for my momma house and give her and alaina some money,"

"so you still helping them out?" i said with my eyebrows. i didn't want to get mad because he was a grown ass man and that was his mom and sister but i didn't like the way the treated him at all.

"i got to. you know ma ain't got a job and alaina on maternity leave,"

"help her get one. and alaina could always work from home," i said.

"yeah but for now i have no choice but to take care of them. what you want me to do? leave them out on the street? actually don't answer that,"

"yeah because you already know but i can't tell you what to do because that's your mom and sister but i definitely don't like the way they speak to you. especially last time,"

"ion be speaking to them. just give them they money and leave but once my momma get on her feet i'm done. alaina can step up and be the older sibling for once," he said. sometimes i forgot alaina was wayyyy older than luca.

"can i ask you something?" i said.

"go ahead," he nodded.

"how would you feel if me and kendra had sex?"

"whatchu mean?" he said putting his fork down.

"like if we were together but me and kendra had sex,"

"i mean that is cheating but ion know," he shrugged, "i wouldn't care too much because that would be your first and last time. why? has it happened already?"

"no but like you know when we'd have our girls nights and stuff we'd kiss and the kiss would be so intense but it never got anywhere,"

"why?"

"because i was scared," i shrugged, "i didn't know how you'd feel because you know some niggas be cool about that shit,"

"i would be cool about it because i know it won't happen again,"

"and if it does?"

"i'll put itching powder in yo panties," he said and i mugged him.

"but why you think it won't happen after one time?"

"because that shits not you. you like dick. you love it too much for you to be continuously bumping coochies with ken. you gon do it and be like 'i like dick better',"

"you right," i chuckled, "but now that i got the okay ima let it happen next time and see how it goes,"

"get killed if you want to," he said getting up to put his plate in the sink.

"you just said you'd be cool with it tho." i laughed.

"girl bye." he waved me off and walked away as i followed behind him.

-
not gonna lie to y'all, i've been living my best life that's why i haven't been updating but i'm back 🥰.
NOT proof read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.2K 35
"Can you just be my person?"
18.1K 593 63
here's the sequel to the book i hope y'all enjoy
317 1 12
Love me no matter what happens next
104K 4.7K 48
Sequel to Nobody's typeπŸ”₯ Read and learnπŸ‘€β€οΈ