ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅᴇᴡ; Ashtray

By ilovejjmaybankkk

In which, Greyson Parker meets a boy and slowly figures out there's more to him then drugs and mystery. Star... More

Intro:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
Only you.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 (new revision)
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
😊 Thank you.

23

4K 41 6
By ilovejjmaybankkk

:
Usually Greyson was forced to go to every or almost every party because profit was always good at parties they had all different customers. drunk teenagers wanting to experiment with drugs to college kids who are clinging onto the high school experience and then there are the normals teens who just want some weed but either way it's the gold ticket to making money in there particular job.

"Just weed?" Greyson asked once of her regular costumers, he nodded. "Yea, Trying to lay off the hard core shit."

Greyson likes to say that she didn't care about each druggie that she supplied too but she did. It  was nice seeing them slowly getting better until they stoped coming, while that usually meant they overdose and was dead in an alley somewhere five percent of the time it meant they got clean. She smiled pulling out the weed sliding it discreetly into his hand while grabbing the twenty you never knew who's eyes were lurking. "Pleasure doin business" the boy nodded walking away while she passed the money to Ashtray who passed it too fez who slid the money into his pocket.

She didn't remember a time she wasn't around them two they were like her personal body guards and even if she'd say she's okay they didn't take no's for an answer so they came along to help her with business they new that she was  fully capable of doing it herself but drugs addicts will do crazy things for there fixes and they don't want her to be in the mix with that so for now she was a 3 for 1 deal.

"you drank?" Ashtray asked her she leaned into his touch. "Nah." She mumbled dropping her head onto his shoulder she was really tired and had been for the past week she didn't know what it was but her body ached as well so she didn't want to push herself and drink Alcohol. "Why do you seem so drowsy are you okay?" He asked concerned seeing her eyes were fluttering shut. She nodded sleepily, "just tired." The boys shared a look both of them had picked up on it.

"Sure you okay Grey?" Fez asked glancing at her from his seat on the white lawn chair. She nodded blinking her eyes open, "I'm gonna get some water I'll be back." She told him walking away from where the party was. which consisted of a house filled with coolers of booze and tons of people taking all types of drugs from Weed to molly.

she pushed through the sweaty body's to the inside of the house searching for the kitchen before realizing she had no idea where that was since she hadn't been in Nate Jacobs house since forever.

"cassie!" She was surprised to see the girl was here only reason Cassie really attended one of Nate's party's was because of Maddy but Maddy wasn't here. she had been noticing the change in her for the past few weeks. Canceling plans, Sleeping in longer and giving maddy the cold shoulder. She couldn't help but think it had something too do with a boy it usually did but anytime she tried to reach out too Cassie she conveniently always had something too do it made Grey wonder if there's something she wasn't telling them.

She didn't respond she kinda looked like a fish outa water. "Hey Cas" she smiled.

"..-hey." She waved awkwardly.

"Didn't realize you knew Nate so well."

Cassie pursed her lips and her eyes went wide for a second. "What do you mean-" she chuckled nervously. "I mean. I don't- not really... I wouldn't say he's a—friend." She uttered, acting really suspicious. "...okay." Greyson chuckled. "Do you know where the kitchen is?"

The girl went silent for a second she practically had sweat dripping from her forehead. "Why would I know where that is?" she asked. Greysons face scrunched up, "Never mind Cassie." She sighed pushing past her what ever was going on with her she didn't want to know because it was clearly so bad she couldn't even tell one of her closest friends.

With enough searching on her own she eventually found the kitchen she didn't bother asking she just went in grabbing a water bottle from their fridge there wasn't a lot of people in the kitchen. some where drinking while others were holding casual conversation with there friends. She cracked the cap open placing the bottle against her lips letting the cold liquid hit her throat as she gulped it down each time it hit her stomach she felt a sharp pain making her on edge she didn't like how close the feeling felt to the pain she used to get after taking fentanyl. So this time she drank slower trying to see if it was only when she drank the water.... But it wasn't the pain was real and it wasn't stoping.

She hit the plastic bottle on the table as the pain got worse. "Fuck." She cursed placing her hand by her stomach. She ran to the bathroom her mind was racing it had been months since the pain last came why now, why again and of course the pain felt worse then the first time maybe Rue was right she should of got it checked out.. oh god she's definitely going crazy if she's saying Rues right.

She stammered to the downstairs bathroom remembering where that was there was a huge line of people waiting behind the door she huffed loudly she can't stand here in pain she had to do something else she even debated telling the boys but that thought quickly vanished when she realized they would probably want to take her to the hospital then they'd get worried So she opted on finding a new bathroom they'd have to have pills to ease the pain right? She knew this was bad but she was too stubborn to see through it so she made her way upstairs the upstairs were a red zone Nate never let anyone upstairs but how would he even know if she slipped in and slipped out.

So she limped up the steps trying to keep a steady pace and not fall but she was getting sweaty from the cramping in her stomach and from trying not to stubble backwards.  She held the railing making the last few steps up the stairs she could recognize which door was which she didn't have the best memory but it didn't take a genius's to know the door with the bathroom decals was the bathroom. 

She tugged onto the door nob glad it was unlocked
She pulled it open slipping inside and locking the door behind her.  The room seemed the same since she'd last been here she noticed Mrs.Jacobs hadn't changed the theme of the bathroom still that god awful Pinterest mom look. She walked slowly to the toilet seat sitting against it in pain she didn't want to take more pills she took them last time and they helped but what happens if she can't get off of them as quick as she did before she got lucky last time but what's next.

"Fuck!" She shouted sliding onto the floor she was sweating it dripped down her forehead and on the floor and her head was pounding so much she couldn't create a thought.

"Yo! Who's in there!" she heard a deep voice ask wiggling the door nod. She stood still knowing she had gotten caught, "no upstairs man! Get outa there."

She crawled to the door hanging onto the nob and pulling herself up, "Look-I'm-"

She opened the door"-Grey?"  They interrupted. She looked up seeing Nate she really didn't want to talk to him but the pain was getting worse.

"hey" she groaned holding pressure to her stomach,"hey- what's wrong."

She shook her head. "Nothing. Can you just give me five minutes I'll be out of your hair all I need is five minutes."

"Greyson there's something clearly wrong. let me in"

She swallowed harshly. "I'm okay."

"Say it like you mean it and I will."

But she couldn't so she just stood there feeling the pain so he took the silence as the answer pushing the door open she stumbled back falling onto her butt. "Ow dick." She spat holding the side of her stomach. He closed the door behind her, "What's wrong?"

She scoffed, "like I'll tell you." 

"Greyson"

She rolled her eyes, "Nate did you forgot I don't like you" he huffed. "We'll for five minutes pretend you do." She grumbled pushing pressure onto her torso. "Damn it!" She shouted when the sharp pain came back.

"What. what is it!?" Nate exclaimed kneeling down next to her, "my stomach! My stomach it's my stomach." She ushered out. "I took fentanyl a long time ago wasn't on purpose and every since then I get these excruciating pains in my stomach."

"Grey you need to go to the hospital you know you can have an olsor or worse" he pointed out. She rolled her eyes, "thanks docter"

"I'm serious." She sighed. "Okay-I get it I don't need another lecture I need pills"

"But your an addict?" She once again sighed, "Can you stop pointing out the obvious and do what I say!"  He nodded. "Sorry" he got up from his feet rushing to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. "Advil or morphine?"

"You have morphine?"

"When your little boyfriend almost cooked my dads brain these where prescribed."

"Oh." Is all she said she wasn't about to apologize on the behalf of Ash because they both knew neither of them were sorry.

"Yeah- which one"

"You pick because the addict in me is gonna say morphine." He pursed his lips. "Right.. em. Advil it is" he said rushing towards her. She let him drop the pill in her hand, "good choice" she mumbled throwing it back and dry swallowing it. Once she took it they both fell Back they sat in front of each other with there legs up too there chest, "you can go now I'll be good in.. about 5 to ten minutes"

He scoffed, "I'm not leaving you." She rolled her eyes, "you don't get to worry about me Nate."

"I know but-" he looked around. "I don't see anybody here." She stayed silent. "Where's your boyfriend anyway."

"Ashtray-" he was quick to put two and two together. "-Doesn't know." She nodded while he starred back at her. "Why"

"You don't get to talk about him."

He let out a breath of air. "Okaay." Silence filled the room again. "Can we talk about.. us?"

"Us. ended once our friendship ended."

His eyes flickered to hers, "you know I never meant to hurt you."

She scoffed, "that's hard to believe."

"I'm serous how many times can I apologize for you too get it." She chuckled dryly, "it wasn't what you did that broke me it was how easy it was too do it, how easy it was too loose a four year friendship. I let myself get vulnerable with you told my my deepest secret and you abused that, Abused me." She ranted while he listened and for the first time he really did. he hated How better she was then him and he knew it, they had a great friendship only the two of them could understand and the only one he has to blame for ruining it was himself.

"You never told me that."

She shrugged. "I'm sorry." He said making her eyes flicker to his but before she could respond she felt her phone ring under her she pulled it from her pocket glancing at all the unread messages. "Shit!" She said standing up from her feet Ashtray had blown up her phone asking where she was for ten minutes.

"I gotta go." She said while he stood up she reached for the door handle pulling it open. "Greyson." He called her head whipped around. "Yea?"

"You should tell him." She took in his words into consideration. "I know." She walked away feeling a weight being lifted off her shoulders for some reason she felt a lot better about the whole thing yeah it was still traumatizing but it felt better to let out what she had to say out, now she had to make up a ten out of ten excuse to both boys on where she was.

She ran down the steps feeling a lot better now that she took that advil but she also felt guilty especially when she caught Ashtrays eye through the window. He looked confused and concerned. She rushed past the people around her waking outside and towards ash, "Wanna tell me where you been at Ma?"

She gulped standing in front of him. "I was Dancing with Cassie." She lied. He corked his eyebrow, "really because I saw Cassie leave like 30 minutes ago we lyin now?"

She let out a deep, deep breath she glanced at fez who was watching the two like a telenovela. "I didn't lie, Well I did- but-"

He scoffed walking away from her, "Ash!" She called. "Did you fuck up?" Fez asked from behind her. She slouched down beside him into a chair. "Fucked up?"

"Cheated." He asked in a more blunt way. She scrunched up her eyebrows. "No! No I love Ashtray I would never do that."

"Then what? Because he's pissed." She let out a breath of air she thought if she tried to tell Fezco first it would be easier telling Ash. She didn't have to scream over the music since they were outside so she began to talk, "You remember when that dude drugged me and Rue?" He clenched his jaw nodding. "Ever since then I got this horrible pain in my stomach they got so bad I couldn't tolerate it so I had to take Advils. I swore I was gonna tell you but when the pains stopped I forgot about it but it came back tonight."

"Are you mad I lied?" She asked.

"Nah. Im mad that you didn't tell me you were hurtin but I'm glad you told me now." He said she smiled leaning her head on his shoulder.

"But you know what you gotta do now." She sighed. "Tell Ash."

"And get that shit checked out." He finished. She nodded taking in a deep breath. "Okayyy. Gotta go find your brother." She said getting up from the couch. He chuckled. "When yo find the lil shit tell him to stop being such a bitch." She laughed. "Will do!" She ran into the house looking for him she knew he would be an easy sight to find he was the only one who stood out in a room full of people but so some reason she couldn't find him.

"Ash!" She shouted shoulder bumping people out of there way. "Move" she grumbled pushing past someone. After awhile she stood still in the middle of the room she let her eyes roam across the crowd before seeing the opened front door she walked to it in a fast pace it was worth a try being there was no other place he could be. she creaked open the door seeing Ashtray crouched down on the step counting the money he made tonight.

She quietly slid through the door it was dark outside the only thing lighting it up was the dim light above him she crept up behind him jumping down the steps and sitting beside him. He had already knew who it was so he didn't bother glancing at her.

"I know I fucked up but I got an explanation" She broke the silence. She took one deep breath before telling him everything from the night she took the pills too the last time she took them they sat in silence while she felt guilty for lying to him as she waited for him to respond.

"I am so so sorry. I should of told before but I take full responsibility I lied and I'm so sorry but please don't be mad. Please-" he interrupted her, "Ma. I'm not mad I'm worried. Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I was scared that you'd be concerned and you already had a lot on you plate."

"I love you, that means I'm not just here for the pretty parts. I'm here no matter what. I want you to tell me everything for now on. okay Ma" He told her making her fold. Her lips spread into a smile, "okay." She said firmly his arm went around her bringing her into him, "for better or for worse?" She smiled leaning into him.

He kissed her temple. "For better or for worse."

Authors note.

This did take awhile only because I wanted to make there "perfect" relationship seem just a bit less perfect and more realistic. I also love all the ship names that you've created some were really funny😭 but I've decided on 'Ashson' I thought it was rlly unique someone also said GTA but that reminded me too much of the game Gta😂.

And... Thank you All for 31.k reads OMFG when I started this book I could only dream of having like 10 reads let alone thousands. Couldn't thank you all enough, Ps. I see all your comments I just can't respond to them due to my phone being Fked up 😞 but I laugh at all of em.

See ya next chapter! Xoxo Bella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.2K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray
53.6K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-ғᴇᴍ (my own plot) "𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠." -ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ Diana now has no innocence...
116K 2.6K 50
"𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥." "What if I told you I'm not into drugs and I still wanna know you?" "I wo...
6K 92 9
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚· ❝♫ 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘨...