Ink Illness: Double Ink ( BAB...

By DragonHeartsy

[DISCONTINUED] BOOK 2 OF INK ILLNESS!! I suggest you should read the first book "Ink Illness" Before reading... More

INFORMATION
Home Sweet Home (1)
Home Sweet Home (END)
Spaghetti
EXTRA: Last Piece
You Again?!

Home Sweet Home (2)

179 8 30
By DragonHeartsy

Cuphead's POV

I finished the dishes and cooked some delicious food for dinner. Spaghetti and strawberry pie! I wanted to eat something sweet after an exhausted so called "adventure".

There wasn't a lot of ingredients in the kitchen so these are the only things I could make at the moment. 'So much for a fancy feast' I thought while putting the foods at the dining table and cleaned the kitchen. After I'm done, i called my bro and Boris to come and eat.

Both of them went downstairs all messy and covered up in ink. "Dude, what the hell did you guys clean up there?!" I crossed my arms "Eh.. Bendy's room?" Mugs replied and Boris rubbed his neck gently. "The ink was very sticky" Boris spoke up. That's weird, we left it for a few days and it's not dried up yet? Shouldn't it be oh I don't know fuse with the floor or something?

I brushed it off and told them to clean themselves up before touching any food. Both nodded and head towards the bathroom. I went to the living room and sat on the sofa, waiting for them. There's a newspaper on the table so I picked it up and read it.

"Ink monster attacks town.. Ughh why does the first thing I see have to be this?!" I rolled my eyes and flip to the next page "Ink monster, ink demon, goopy demon... Ink machine guardian? What?" I got so confused with the last name, ink machine guardian? Seriously who the hell calls it THAT? That thing literally DESTROYED the ink machine into parts again! What kind of guardian is that?!

"Whatcha reading bro?" I looked at the source of the voice "Nothing Mugs, just some idiot calling the ink monster a 'guardian' " I replied with a pissed off tone. "What? Where did they get that from?" Mugs asked again in a confused tone "Don't know don't care" I lifted my shoulders, not giving a frick about whatever those people think of

"Hey Cups.. Pfft-" For some reason Mugs look like he's about to.. Laugh? I got confused for a while before he spoke up again

"Pfft..HAHAHA You look like Felix when he's reading the newspapers!"

"WHAT?! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT ANNOYING CAT!"

"Hahahaha but it's true! The way you sat and read the newspaper is exactly like him, you even started to sound like him!"

"I DO NOT SOUND LIKE FELIX! NOW GO GET READY FOR DINNER YOUNG MA- Eh..."

".... "

"...."

"Bro.. You're acting like a dad-"

"S-SHUT UP!"

Boris's POV

I happily put on my clothes and walk out of my room, I'm so excited for Bendy to go home! I'm sure he and Mr. Felix are on their way back home by now!

When I got out of my room, I heard.. Shouting and laughing downstairs? I got worried and quickly went downstairs. It seems like it's coming from the living room. I got there and I see a pissed off Cuphead and a laughing Mugman.

"Hey guys! Is.. Everything ok?" I asked the cupbros. Only Mugman looked at me while Cuphead turn his attention somewhere else. "Yeah everything is fine bestie! We were just talking about how much Cups acts like Felix-" "I DO NOT!" Suddenly Mugs's words were cutted off by Cups.

"Boris don't tell me you agree with my brother" Cups said while glaring at me. Mugman looked at me too with a curious face, probably hoping I would have the same opinion.

"Well uh... I.. Guess you do kinda sound like Mr. Felix-" And I probably shouldn't have been to honest. "I knew I wasn't the only one who sees this!" Mugs exclaimed. On the other hand, I'm already regretting what i said. I'm ready for Cuphead's angry shouting but no, he stayed silent for a bit and sighed " *sigh* Let's just eat dinner now, I'm not in the mood to argue more" Cups said and head straight towards the dining room. Me and Mugs exchange looks, we were both confused but decided to brush it off and followed Cuphead to the dining room.

Meanwhile...

3rd Person's POV

The doctor went out of his office and came back to Bendy's "patient room". He brought a strange thick collar made with steel, it also has a glowing red dot. Felix doesn't seem to like this idea but it's the best option out of the rest that the doctor gave him.

"Now all we need to do is to put this on your friend, then you two can go to your home" The doctor said with a smile while Felix tried to not look so annoyed. When the doctor was about to open the door to Bendy's bedroom, suddenly a huge goopy hand with sharp claws appeared, scaring both the doctor and Felix.

The goopy hand then retrieve itself to it's owner, which is none other than the ink monster. "Ah i g-guess your s-son is awake.." The doctor immediately lock back the door to Bendy's cag- I mean bed. "That's not my son... At least not in the moment. What we're seeing is a different individual" Felix sighed. Seeing Bendy like this makes him sad and worried, last time luck was by his side and the termination was cancelled...

But would that kind of luck happen again?

"I was hoping he would still be asleep, that would make this collar attachment easier"

"Give me the collar, I will put it on him"

"No! That's too dangerous! Even if you're experienced in handling these creatures, we are not going to take any risk of facing it with bare hands"

"Then what is your idea, doctor?"

"We're going to make him fall asleep again, it's the safest way"

"... Alright"

.
.
.
.
.

Bendy's POV

I woke up in a strange place, it's kinda dark here and there's ink all over the place. I got up from the cold wooden floor and walked around the area, i already faced the creature that's been bothering me and I'm sure this is just another place in my dreams.

So Nothing can harm me.. Right?

I stopped for a moment to look at the walls filled with posters about.. Me?? There's some with different people that I knew too, could this be a place inspired by my memories?

It all seems familiar to me, but I never went to this place until now. So where did I see this before?

There's so many questions on my mind that I didn't realize that ink monster showed up. I turn my head to him with a confused look, maybe he knows where this is.

"Hey uh.. Have you visited this place before? Because I have never seen this place but..somehow I feel like I've been here often"

Ỳ̶̗e̴̘̞͆̾̽s̶̯̬̹͋,̴̙̔͗̚ ̸̫̐̈I̵̖̝͚̓́͗'̸͚̰̓v̷̛̦̼̇̓ę̴͓̠̊ ̸͖̆s̷̩͒͘p̶̱̰͓͂e̷̡͂n̷̼̆d̵̝͎̠́̍̊ ̶̤͈͉̀̊a̵͔̿͒̀l̴̲̣̈͜l̸̼̘͕̃͘ ̶͚̬͛̀̆o̴̺̎̄̂f̸̡̭̀̉ ̴̟̥̻̐͌͝m̷̡̫͈̔y̷̗͂̏͜ ̵̰͉̦͊͊̋l̸̼̏͠ĩ̵̖͙͖f̵̟̀́͂ȩ̴͝ ̵̡̤̲̃͆ǐ̵̜̓ń̴̡̹̘̉ ̷̩̟͖̊͐̊t̸̯̼̽̑̐ͅh̶̰̙͎͋ǐ̶̛̙͎̚s̵̗̞̩̒ ̸̨̲͙͊̆͝c̴̟̓a̷̛͖̼͗͜g̵̟͖̝͠ę̶͇̰̆͐͑ ̷̛̱͓o̴̼͗̓̇f̴̡̙̃̋ͅ ̴͉̫̖͝n̶̡̆̒ḯ̷͕͍͌g̸̢̦̞̏ḧ̵̠́͜t̸̬̒͜m̵̟͎̺̕ā̸̩̈r̸̛̭͍̋͠é̶̟͉͈̕š̴̠̹.̸̡̠̀.̴̩̥͇̍̀̒.̶̙̗̳́ ̶̦̝̅͛I̷͈̾͜ ̷̳̎̚n̵̳̆̈é̷̠̗̪v̶̲͚̈́e̸͕͉͙͗̿̃r̷̟͕̆̾̚ ̷̭͉̍͗̈́g̸̻͕̮̈̕̕o̷̡͉̎͒̑ ̵͉̞̐̇̊ö̸̰̠́̊͑ǘ̷͔͍́t̵̮̩̤̀͒ ̶̡̬̗͋ṳ̵̧̧͗̑̅ǹ̶̘̻͠t̶̺͍̺͛̊í̶̫̯ͅl̶̛̫ ̵̰̮͒Ḯ̶̤̑ ̷̰͔͖͑̐̾k̸̢̥̈n̷͕͇͋e̶̗̩̖̐̂́w̶̦͇̬̉̀ ̵͍̃y̶̗̏õ̵̲̯̱̓u̵̺͛̒͝

"What? I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying-"

. . .

"Ink..?"

L̶̢̥̕ȇ̴͔̝̂t̵̨͖̒̄͒'̸̱͔̀̏s̶͕̈́̀ ̴͇͗̌̐t̵̟̱͊̾͝a̷̡͋͑̀ļ̵̘͇͐͆͂k̵͖̖͍̔̊̈́ ̵͙̺̈́ả̴̡̍b̸͉͎̳̀̆o̵̹̘̭̿̀u̵͍͖̺͂̕t̶̛̥̂ ̵͎̝̥͌́̕ţ̷̙̍͐̌h̶̪̑͛̕i̷̳̍s̸͚̃ ̴̘̆̑͘à̴̧̛ṋ̶̡͒̒o̷̘̠͑͜t̵̤͖̐̉͘h̸̫̖͓͛́e̶̗̱͇̐r̷̹͐́ ̵̹̔̇t̷̘̊̀̃ĩ̴͚̂̈m̴̹̤̽e̶̟̔̈́͐

Suddenly everything went black. I slowly started to hear voices, it was mumbles at first but slowly it turns clear. I immediately recognize one of the voices.

I open up my eyes, slowly adjusting to the light of the room. When I tried to sit down, pain shot through my whole body, my head hurts so much I feel like I'm about to vomit.

My eyesight is still blurry but I know that Felix is beside me, I can hear his gentle but worried voice as he rubbed my back along with comforting me with his calming words and voice.

It hurts..

I can feel the ink going up from my stomach to my throat before going out to my mouth, Felix already prepared a bucket and gave it to me.

//BLEERGH//

Everything is going to be alright

You're going to be just fine

I'm here to accompany you

You're not alone

You're safe and sound

Your family will always be by your side

I love you❤

D-did Felix just say... He loves me..? In a family or.. Romantic way? I-i.. I don't know how to respond for the last one, it made me speechless.

//BLURRGHH//

At least I known I'm in good hands, with Felix the great beside me I know I'm going to be just fine... I feel a warm hug from the cat, it's so calming. Just like his voice. I gasped for air, it's hard to breath when your lungs are filled with ink.

I leaned on his chest and closed my eyes, I'm tired. I'm tired from this illness, I'm tired of how everyday I vomit this black goop, I'm tired of the painkillers I have to consume, I'm tired of all the pain that keeps torturing me non stop.

I'm tired of fighting for this life.

But... At the same time, I can't stop fighting. Boris, Felix my idol, the cupbros (well I don't really care much for Cups and he probably doesn't care about me too). I can't leave them behind, I don't want to lose them, I don't want to be separated from my love ones.

So I have to keep going.. I MUST fight for my life!

I've been cured from this illness before and I can do that again!

. . .

But for now.. I wanna close my eyes for a bit and rest on my idol's arms

T. B. C

Woah woah woah did I just write a 1500+ chapter? :O

Okay so uh.. I wanted some angst but i think I ended up making a fluff chapter? Why does that always happen to me ಥ‿ಥ

Uhh I didn't plan on shipping Bendy x Felix, tbh idk what I just wrote in this chapter but yeah here you go peeps, second chapter of IL2 (Ink Illness 2)

I know that I said I was going to work on a vid but I have to focus on studying this week cuz it's almost exams week, so good bye peeps I'm probably going to be on hiatus for who knows how long-

So I kinda want to at least let this chapter out so both books have 2 chapters available (*°∀°)=3

Though when I'm done with my hiatus I already have the vid prepared and ready to be published on my channel (hoping I could make an animation meme/GCMM)

Oh yeah if you're not subbed yet here's my channel name :

•Random_DragonH•

Link is on my bio!

Yeah that's all for now-

See you guys on the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 210 24
(Cover is my Bobo drawing of the story I guess) when ink and nightmare came out to their groups, everyone was supportive... well besides some.... Esp...
349 51 29
{Completed} {book one} Cover Made By - EchoedBlack Thank you babes 😘😘 My life was... Perfect, to begin with. I had two hard working parents, a nic...
113K 3K 67
It was nothing but a dreadful demon that lead me to this godforsaken studio. A demon that only casted fear upon us all. Ink drips down these walls al...
318 34 17
Welcome to a land of adventure, where two people's simple quest sparked a massive chain of events that nobody could have expected. Read this story as...