Our Unwanted Marriage [Kim Ta...

By HwangPurpleFics

"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His m... More

#1
#2
#3
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14 (Final)

#4

14.3K 410 182
By HwangPurpleFics

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.
Next Morning:
Taehyung woke up with a severe headache. Ruffling his hair he got up and headed to his room. Coming out after the shower, he massaged his temples due to the pain. Just then, you entered his room.

"Here, have this hangover shot." You said in a low voice and kept it on his bedside table.

"Hangover?" He asked confused.

"Yeah. Don't you remember?" You asked while shaking your head in disbelief.

"Oh yeah. I drank too much after the meeting. You know, we were having a toast because the deal was fixed." He replied sitting down on the bed and sipping the shot.

"Taehyung, how could you be so careless? You drove on your own even after being drunk. At least you could have got a cab. What if something had happened to you?" You scolded him but he glared at you.

"Stop scolding me like a kid." He said rolling his eyes but something caught his attention. Your bandaged hickey which he gave you.

He gulped the shot in a go and grabbed you gently by your shoulders, taking a closer look at the mark he gave you. He touched it and you hissed in pain. You pushed him sternly.

"What are you doing? It's still a fresh mark." You said turning around.

"Wait, but what happened to you?" He asked holding your wrist.

"Last night, you did this to me." You said removing the bandage from the wound. His eyes widened.

"No wait, I can't. You are kidding me, right?" He said laughing cheekily.

"No my dear husband. You were too drunk and not in your senses at all. I wonder how did you come home safe and sound." You yelled a bit.

"I- ahm- Anyways, it looks good on you." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea- What? Are you still not sober?" You asked checking his temperature.

"No, I mean, it looks sexy." He said blushing a little.

You looked down in embarrassment.

"I forgot to tell you. Mom and dad have booked our flights for tonight. We're going on an official honeymoon." He said all calm.

"But why?" You said without any emotion.

"I don't know. They really want us to go. We have no choice as always." He said looking down and you felt a little bad because he didn't want it.

"But you're telling me now? How will I pack? Are you mad? Taehyung, you're an alien." You said and were about to leave but he was quick enough to grab your arms and back hug you. He captured your body in his embrace.

"You don't want to go with me for the honeymoon?" He asked whispering in your ear.

"Yah, what are you trying to do. Let me go." You said still shocked by his behavior.

"Don't you want a little bit of WE time? Just us! A little bit of me and a little bit of you." He said in a deep and raspy voice placing a butterfly kiss on your shoulder. You arched your back due to the sudden feeling of his touch.

"Taehyung what are you-" You couldn't even complete and he turned you around. Now you were facing him being all red.

"Did you expect me to say all this to you?" He laughed so loudly and you stood there dumbfounded.

"Y/n, you're so dumb. It was all a joke. Why'd I say all this stuff to you?" He again laughed but you felt hurt.

Tears began to form in the corner of your eyes. You felt ashamed of yourself for falling for his stupid talks. You were disappointed in yourself because you forgot that he's never going to work this marriage out. You forgot he'd never put as much effort as you in this marriage.

"No matter how good sense of humor you have but you don't have the right to hurt my emotions like this." You said and a tear rolled down your eyes. He stopped laughing when he heard you and realized that he was being too much.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you'll be hurt." He said looking down.

"Yeah. You never know if I'll be hurt." You said in a low voice and left.

He sighed. He knew he was doing this for satisfying his Male Ego. Deep down, he knew how you cared for him, how you secretly adored him, how you'd come to his room when he was asleep to have a check on him, how you'd ask his mother about his likes and dislikes. He knew you were giving your 100% for this marriage to work. He too wanted to work on this marriage but his ego was way much stronger than his heart's will. He knew you held the warmth he craves for and he wanted it but he'd purposely hurt you to maintain distance.

TIME SKIP

"Y/n, come fast. We need to leave." He yelled from the car while you were locking the house. Yes, it was a house, not HOME.

You didn't reply but just quickly locked the door and ran to the car.

But, the guy driving was not Taehyung. He was Lee Su Ho.

"Su Ho?" You asked in excitement.

"Y/n?" He too turned around to have a look at you.

"Oh my god. The world is indeed so small. I didn't know we'll meet like this." You said while chuckling while Taehyung was confused.

"So you're Taehyung's wife?" He asked smiling. You nodded.

"How come you're here?" You asked.

"I'm Taehyung's friend. So I came to drop you off at the airport." He replied and ignited the engine. You made an O with your face and nodded.

The whole ride, you and Su Ho talked nonstop. Taehyung felt like a third wheel this entire time. He felt insecure seeing you so frank with a man and not him.

"Taehyung, you know I used to have a huge crush on Y/n during high school." He said and smiled like an idiot. You too felt shy and looked outside the window.

"So did you both hook up?" He asked curiously.

"No. Because she's such a sweetheart. Like she didn't reject me but she told me that she'd love to do each and everything with only one person. She was waiting for her Prince Charming. She's cute. Haha. And now you have her, I'm damn sure you keep her beyond happy. She's a very precious person to me. She's such a nice friend." He said.

"Su Ho, stop it okay? Enough of my praises!" You said in fake anger but you were hurt that your Prince Charming Fantasy was nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung too felt bad because he treated you so cruelly and harshly all the time. He was too arrogant with you.

"Ok, we're here. Bye guys. Have a Happy Honeymoon." He said with a smile and you both got out of the car.

You walked straight to the boarding area with your passport and tickets. You didn't wait for him. You were still mad at him for the morning incident.

"Y/n, wait!" He ran to you dragging all the luggage.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" He asked breathing heavily.

"Do I need to? After all, this marriage is not less than a joke." You replied.

"Look Y/n, I'm sorry again for the morning. I didn't know you're so sensitive." He said looking into your eyes.

"I can forgive you for the morning but what about the behavior you've been showing me since the beginning of this marriage? What should I do about it? You make me feel so worthless all the time. What did I do wrong? I'm also forced into this marriage just as you're. Please stop blaming me. I clearly said NO to this marriage but no one gave attention to me. I also had my ambitions. But you spoiled them all. You treat me so cruelly. I feel like a useless maid of your house. When will I get the esteem and dignity a wife have? When will you stop hurting me?" You asked while weeping. You sobbed hard and hit his chest with your small fists.

He dropped the luggage and pulled you into a tight hug. He patted your back until you stopped crying. He continued to mumble "I'm very sorry" all the time. He kissed your forehead and parted away with the hug. He cried too.

Sincerity was visible in his deep eyes. A tear rolled down his cheek and you immediately wiped it away.

"Let's go." He smiled and intertwined your hands.

You walked with him and boarded the plane.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 58
He is cold as ice and scary as hell but she is sweet as honey and beautiful as angel , He warn her not to fall in love with him but she is already fa...
91.1K 3.4K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
205K 8.8K 21
This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Yn- Wasn't it enough !? Taehyung- I thou...
437K 12.5K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...