•|Us Again (Completed)

By bini_writes

Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mis... More

characters
Prologue {M}
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Epilogue

chapter 14

835 64 16
By bini_writes

JISOO

Hands clasp as my head hang low, Taehyung who keeps pacing back and forth infront of me with a worried and unexplained expression.

It's been a minutes since Adiel admitted into the emergency.

Both family and friends are with us at the hospital's hallway. Waiting for the doctor to come out.

Silent prayers and heavy breathings, my knees are starting to tremble by seconds. The Emergency Room's outside is filled by us.

Silence keeps around until a creek not so far smoothly gots our hearing, indicating that the door opens.

My head's lifted up as I stood immediately seeing the doctor came out the door.

"Mr and Mrs. Kim?" His eyes slowly travels around everyone in the space as he fixed his sleeves and took off his mask.

"I am Kim Taehyung, I'm the father. How is he?" Taehyung ask seconds after as the doctor cleared his throat, staying on his spot infront of us.

The doctor smiles "Adiel is fine Mr. Kim, it's just a common fever for kids in his age." The doctor stated, that made us let out a relief sigh.

"Oh thank God..." I mumbled in relief, Taehyung held my arms as I lean on him.

"We'll be monitoring him every two hours, Adiel will be transfer in pediatric's private room in a minute." The doctor says, he look at the papers on his hand and looks back at us. "He can be discharge in few hours if there's changes on his temperature, but right now I need a guardian's consent so we can inject him some vaccine to prevent measles for his safety"

Taehyung nodded as he gaze at me and looks at the doctor.

"Mr. Kim this way please" the doctor politely ask as he leads the way.

Taehyung let my hand slip from his hold as he turns to me.

"I'll be back" he says softly as he gently pulls the back of my nape to place a tender kiss on my forehead.

When he was out of my sight, our parents goes to me.

"Adiel is fine, sweety" my mom rubs my back and it eases my heavy breathing away. "Let's head to his room" she gently ask

"I go after you mom, I'm going to use a restroom" I smile at her, my mother smiled and nods her head.

"Sure sweety" she answered

"We'll head first Sooyaa" Taehyung's mother said with a small smile which I only answered with a small nod.

My eyebrows creased as soon they starts to walk, with some of our friends.

Trying to bear the familiar feeling from the certain part of my body, I lean myself on the wall.

"Unnie are you okay?" Lisa's worried voice made my heart skips a beat.

"Yes" I answered quickly, finding my balance that I succeeded. I stood straight again and gave her a smile. "I'm alright Lisa, maybe I'm just tired" I assure her.

Lisa slowly nods her head. Clinging on my arms.

"I'm going to use the restroom too, let me go with you" she sweetly says which made my smile genuine.

"Me too" a seems to lost chipmunk raise her hand too as she reach us with a smile.

Ignoring the dizziness I've been feeling I forced out a smile. "Let's go?" I tell them as we starts to head to the restroom.

A few steps after a stare from someone behind us felt against my back. Lisa and Rosé who's busy talking something doesn't stop.

I slowly look over my shoulder with a gulp. Jennie's knowing cat eyes met my eyes. She raised an eyebrow once she stared at me.

She walk towards me as the two maknaes stops and looks back at us.

"Unnie?" They called, Jennie's eyes left mine and beams a smile to the maknaes.

"I'm about to use the restroom too" she shyly smiles and walk right beside me.

"Oh, is this a restroom hangout? C'mon let's get inside, Adiel will look for his mom anytime seconds" Lisa jokes as we enter the restroom.

"We'll talk later Soo" Jennie mumbled as she enters one of the cubicle. While I stood there in stiff, staring at my figure reflecting on the mirror.

"You are fine Jisoo" I whispered to myself and leaned down to wash my face up using the cold water.

Soon the girls are done doing their business as we all went out the said room. We walk in silence, should I say the both of us walk in silence since the two maknaes keeps talking to each other's about some stuffs.

Jennie and I is walking behind them. "You sure okay?" She suddenly ask.

"I..I'm good" I stuttered, she frowns, she tried to say something but chose to not as we enter Adiel's room.

The eyes fell on us when we went inside. Taehyung's eyes met mine. He smiled as he waves Adiel's hand that he was holding.

"Mom!" Adiel who seems okay and recharged for his energy beams out a huge smile.

"Baby" I walk to him and greets him with a warm hug. "How are you feeling? Are you okay now?" I ask him with a worried eyes.

"I'm just a little bit drowsy mom-"

"Should we call the doctor?" I says which made my son giggles

"I'm totally fine mom, don't worry I'm strong" he said and hugs me back. "I can totally run now if not this IV is attached on me" he even jokes.

"Adi." I called him with a look

"I'm good mom, I promise" he softly mumbled as he kissed my cheek.

"I was so worried, love". I truthfully said

"I'm sorry mom" Adiel sigh and nuzzles on my chest. Taehyung who's just staring at us with a smile joins the hug too.

"I love you both" he mumbled as we stayed in a warm hug not minding everyone inside with us.

------------

An hour after our parents and some friends bid their goodbyes, leaving us inside the room. Taehyung who never leaves Adiel's side to keep him awake so he can take the medicine in a minute that the nurse will give soon.

"Rei and I will get married in the future Dad, I'm sure of that" he proudly says to his father as Taehyung messes our son's hair while chuckling.

"Sure kiddo, sure. I'm sure Rei will be a great daughter in-law in the future. " Taehyung smiles at our child.

"Ask Rei too, if she wants that idea" I butt in with a teasing smile.

"Mom" Adiel as expected whined "She is, I already proposed to her" he said

"Have you wait for the answer?" I raised an eyebrow in a playful way

"She said yes already" he proudly says

Taehyung and I giggles, "Then it's settled Rei will be a Kim in the future" I said as Adiel blushes.

"Rei Amanda Kim" Our son dreamily says "Sounds likes an angel's name" he smiles

Taehyung smiles, as he reached for my hand. "Adiel seems like to build his own family already, should we gave him a sibling so we can have a new baby?" He playfully says.

I rolled my eyes for his lame excuse, while Adiel cover his mouth to less hear his giggles. "You're going to sleep on the couch tonight, Kim" I says to him

Taehyung's eyes widen "Y-yah" he bewildered "I'm just saying" he reasoned out. "Oh c'mon you can't do this to me" he said when he noticed my expression doesn't change.

"I can and no kisses for Taehyung tonight" I smirked and kissed Adiel's forehead and went off the other side of the bed. "I'll go get some food outside " I smiled at him while Adiel teased his father, which made me smiles.

---------------

"Chu"

"Holy-"

"Tsk"

"Jen, you're still here?" I ask when Jennie's face met my eyesight the moment I turn around after I closed the door of Adiel's private room.

"Mrs. Kim commands me to pay the bills" she says as I slowly nods my head.

"Okay?" I mumbled, Mom really loves to do that things.

"And I'm still here because I have something to ask" her grumpy cat eyes glares at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I raised an eyebrow, a familiar feeling again felt against my chest.

Jennie tilts her head and grabs my hand as she pulled me a little far from Adiel's room.

"Unnie be honest with me" she said, staring to my eyes.

"Are you pregnant?"

My mouth falls agape "I'm w-what?" I asked at the same time my I barely felt my heartbeat in shockness.

"Pregnant?" She repeated, slowly this time.

"Jen wtf?" I stare at her in disbelief

"Okay okay, you seems pale, drowsy, dizzy etc. A common symptoms for a pregnant woman" she defended herself.

"I'm, I'm not Jen. Ahh" I clutches the fabric against my chest when a familiar strike of pain felt.

"Unnie!" Jennie quickly support me from falling.

*Dug....dug.....dug.......dug.......

"Jen..." I called her when I felt how my heart beats.

"Unnie are you okay?" Jennie's voice screams worries

I tried to steady my breathings that after a while I succeeded too. Gasping for air as I stayed in Jennie's arm.

"U-unnie...is this? Are y-you...." Jennie's voice trembles

"No, it can't be Jen" I shakes my head. Afraid on the possible fact.

"I'm alright" I said

*************************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

Please wait and support this new Vsoo Story!
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 440 22
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...
11.1K 329 19
Meet Kim Jisoo a 23 year old woman who got married accident to her handsome boss and things go interesting when Kim Jisoo first love came back it wa...
86.3K 3.3K 23
Jennie and Jisoo was about to get married,but then Jisoo suddenly disappeared without a trace.Jennie went to Los Angeles and had another relationship...
7.8K 371 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...