Stuck In Paradise

By AnushkaPlayz

Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does h... More

main story
Beginning of the dreams
We need to find Basil!
Otherworld Pt1
Otherworld Pt2
Otherworld Pt3
VS Space Ex-Boyfriend
Snap back to Reality
Fights with the Hooligans.
Knife
Bathroom break
Pyrefly Forest Pt1
Pyrefly Forest Pt2 Lost Forest
Pyrefly Forest Pt3
Sprout Mole Village
Sprout Mole Village pt 2
The dungeon
The dungeon pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt1
Sweetheart's Castle pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt3
Sweetheart's Castle pt4
Sweetheart's Castle pt5
Sweetheart's Castle pt6
Sweetheart's Castle pt8
Sweetheart's Castle pt9
Sweetheart's Castle pt10
Lost Library
Visit and Call
Let's head to the lake.
Can't breathe
Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.
Still trying to question a depressed teen. Still failing.
everyone realizes they're a depressed teen.
Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest
On our way to the deep
A mini rest
Last Resort pt1
Last Resort pt2
Last Resort pt3
Last Resort pt4
Last Resort pt5
Exiting the Last Resort. Going to the highway.
Underwater Highway
We are almost there.
Coral Branch
Beginning of Humphrey!
Humphrey pt1
Humphrey pt2
Humphrey pt3
Humphrey pt4
Humphrey pt5
Humphrey pt6
Humphrey pt7
Humphrey pt8
Humphrey pt9
Humphrey pt10
Humphrey pt11
Humphrey pt12
Let's go save Basil.
The beginning of Black Space
Calm
The tides are getting rough
The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
The boat is being destoryed.
Sinking
The boat is filled with water
We've sunk. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry...my best friend.
Bad and good things happen at midnight.
A mini talk and check up
A prevention
Aubrey's thoughts
A mini break
A slight breeze causes a leaf to fall from a tree
A bad idea is born
Do you think this is the right choice?
Vs Something
Beginning of the truth.
Finding lost memories but at what cost?
Oh.
A Hero's Perspective
Now we know
Lost and Found
Party at the Hideout!
Face Yourself
Vs Masked Hero and other shit
Vs Masked Basil and some other shit
Vs Masked Aubrey and Kel featuring Memory Lane
Ridding of the Masks as a melody plays.
Vs Omori
The final duet and their moments after
Missing Oasis
Train ride
Train Fright
Food Pyramid pt1
Flashback
Funny Hero Flashback
alternate endings
A Bad End pt1
A Bad End pt 2
What if Basil went through with it?
side storys
Didn't expect to see you here
Kel and Aubrey chat
"Who the hell does gardening work at two in the morning?"
a random story from a separate universe
It is sunny out but still raining. Maybe a rainbow will appear?
shoutouts

Sweetheart's Castle pt7

541 21 4
By AnushkaPlayz

You know, Aubrey wasn’t expecting to be turned into toast...again. It seemed life had different plans though. She should have seen it coming though with how both Kel and Hero turning into toast thanks to the Maximus bloodline.

Stupid Maximus bloodline. Oh well, now she needs to wait for someone to revive her. It is either going to be Hero or Omori, though she puts her main bet on Hero. During this fight, Omori seemed...spaced out? Was that the word? How you could be spaced out in your own mind is a weird concept to her but Sunny has always been strange.

…God it was boring in here.

Jee, they never took this long reviving Hero nor Kel. What is taking them so long now? Don’t tell her they didn’t notice.

“I deserve this…”

...What the fuck? Who was that?

“I deserve it, I deserve it, I deserve it, I deserve-”

A sob rang out. It sounded a lot like-

“Basil?” Aubrey whispered.

Of course, she was immediately revived as the words fell out of her mouth as if bringing up Basil’s name was forbidden where she was.

Upon coming back the group was still fighting Maximus the best they could. Kel whacks it with his ball, Omori slashing, and Hero making up items for the others to heal with. She couldn’t tell who revived her because whoever did was already back in battle.

Though, despite the battle going on her thoughts were still focusing on the voice she heard.

“I deserve it.”

It sounded like Basil. No, not sounded like, it was Basil. Then a thought hit her, one that she didn’t even think of.

If she is real, Hero is real, Kel is real, Omori is...Sunny and real, wouldn’t that mean that Basil was real and trapped somewhere?

...Okay now that is a scary thought to think about. She doesn’t know exactly how to feel about that. Part of her says “This is what you get for nearly destroying the album bitch!” the other half remembers what Basil said about how he deserves what is currently happening to him. What even is happening to him? Is he being tortured or something?

‘Ugh, brain hurts! Focus on the battle, Aubrey!’ she berated her thoughts.

She ran up to Maximus the Third and kicked the little shit out of one of Sweetheart's windows. She immediately regretted doing that as Maximus was wearing armor and she was barefoot.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Why did I do that!?” Aubrey yelled in pain. This is why she shouldn’t be allowed to think about things. She should leave the smart shit to Hero.

“Aubrey! Are you okay?” Hero asked.

“I KICKED METAL BAREFOOT HERO DO I LOOK OKAY!?” She shouted back, “JESUS THIS HURTS!”

“...Fair point.” Hero muttered.

Omori walked up to her and handed her a candy bar which she gladly accepted. Shoving it into her mouth the wound began to magically disappear. Thank you, video game mechanics that control Sunny’s head, for existing.

Letting out a sigh of relief she gave Omori a thumbs up, “Thanks…so which one of you revived me?”

“...You were knocked down?” Hero looked surprised.

“Uh, yeah, I was toast for a while…” She looked at everyone. Kel and Hero looked shocked while Omori just gave a stare.

“Let me guess, none of you revived me?” She asked nervously. They had to be kidding, right?

They all shook their heads no. If that is the case then how the hell did she come back?

“First of all, gee thanks for noticing I was gone. Second of all...I don’t have a second of all, really guys? You didn’t notice me missing? I am hurt.” She pouted.

She lied though. She did actually have a second of all, but for some reason, she feels like it would be weird to bring up Basil out of the blue, especially around Omori. Nor did she want to get into a long theorizing talk with the gang on how the hell she came back without jam. Really, she just wants out of this place and to wake up.

Though she had her suspicions on how she came back without jam. Maybe if she got knocked down again, she’ll see if she can come back again. Perhaps it was a one-time thing, but that won’t stop her from trying it. After all, why would it bring her back after she mentioned Basil without something weird going on?

“Hey guys, the crowd in front of the doors dispersed. I think that is our sign that we can go now.” Kel pointed out.

“Oh, sweet!” Hero grinned at the good news.

Omori still seemed focused on Aubrey, more importantly, on how she got out of being toast. Aubrey noticed Omori.

“Dude, don’t worry. I am fine, let's just find our way out so we can continue looking for Basil.” She grabbed Omori’s hand and pulled him along.

Omori nodded, though clearly, he was still pondering on how Aubrey was able to get out of being toast.

Oh well, they will cross that bridge when they get there.

They opened the castle door to be greeted by a long hallway with flamingos standing in...weird juice? Aubrey didn’t know what it was and personally didn’t care.

Walking through another castle door the gang realized instead of being trapped in a castle, they were now in its garden.

Sprout moles were running ahead dressed in all pink, to where they couldn’t tell.

“...Well, at least we are outside!” Kel grinned.

“It is the tiny things that count I suppose…” Aubrey sighed.

“C’mon, let’s begin looking around. Probably a trapdoor or something laying about.” Hero stated.

The group nodded in agreement before marching forward. In the garden there was a big Sweetheart statue in the middle, staring down at anyone who walks in front of it.

Omori and the gang stood in front of the statue whose gaze seemed to land on them.

“If I were hiding an important trap door, I would hide it under a statue.” Kel pointed out.

“Okay, but how do we move it?” Hero asked.

“...Aubrey-” “If you think I could break that you are dead wrong.” She stated with a sigh. Sometimes it feels like she has the only brain cells here.

Omori tapped the statue causing it to shake violently, “WHAT’S THE PASSWORD!?” It boomed.

Ow! Why does everything want to cause her pain today?

A little pad came out of the statue and was placed in front of Omori.

It had multiple options to choose from. “Magical,” “Flaming,” “Romantic,” “Beautiful,” “Other:____,” and “Nevermind.”

“Uh, romance? Romance seems to be Sweetheart’s style.” Kel stated.

“Yeah, I say romance as well…” Aubrey agreed.

Hero also nodded at romance. Omori clicked it and the question changed.

“And~?” Sweetheart’s statute teased.

More options appeared. “Planet,” “Flamingo,” “Mole,” “Pineapple,” “Other:_____,” and “Nevermind.”

“Well, she liked Spaceboy right? Maybe she made the next word planet?” Hero suggested.

“True! Omori put down Planet!” Kel agreed.

Omori pressed the button, going to another screen with even more options. “Eating,” “Sized,” “Inhaling,” “Summoning,” “Other:______,” “Nevermind.”

“What are these questions…” Aubrey muttered.

“Okay, yeah, this is becoming weird.” Hero agreed.

“Should we go look for clues?” Kel asked.

“Yeah, Omori, press ‘Nevermind’.” Aubrey looked at the boy.

Omori nodded and pressed the button.

“You put down, romance, planet, nevermind? …WRONG!” The statue yelled.

A giant red laser shot down from above, striking Omori at full force. The blow was strong enough to send Hero, Kel, and Aubrey backward.

Once again the world decided seeing Aubrey in pain is hilarious.

Omori did not succumb

“JESUS CHRIST! OMORI ARE YOU OKAY?” Hero shouted in concern.

Omori was, surprisingly, still standing. He gave the group a thumbs up to confirm he is alright.

“Holy shit dude, do you need to heal or like, anything?!” Kel shouted.

Omori looked down a bit before shaking his head. Though he did seem angry at Kel swearing.

Despite claiming he didn’t need healing, Hero walked over and gave Omori a cookie anyway.

Omori sorta stared at him before wordlessly taking a bite of his cookie.

Aubrey feels like this is going to be a good time...not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 245 28
[DISCONTINUED] - - - I know that there's a lot of Omori chatfics, but I'm still doing thisπŸ˜‘ - - - - - Cover was made by me - - - - - - Also I should...
90.9K 2.4K 31
welcome to head space
11.9K 198 7
(Cover belongs to OMOCAT/OMORI) CONTAINS SPOILERS! Taking place after the true ending of OMORI (Ignoring that Sunny moved), we dive into the groups t...
30.2K 771 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...