Stuck In Paradise

By AnushkaPlayz

Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does h... More

main story
Beginning of the dreams
We need to find Basil!
Otherworld Pt1
Otherworld Pt2
Otherworld Pt3
VS Space Ex-Boyfriend
Snap back to Reality
Fights with the Hooligans.
Knife
Bathroom break
Pyrefly Forest Pt1
Pyrefly Forest Pt2 Lost Forest
Pyrefly Forest Pt3
Sprout Mole Village
Sprout Mole Village pt 2
The dungeon
The dungeon pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt1
Sweetheart's Castle pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt3
Sweetheart's Castle pt4
Sweetheart's Castle pt6
Sweetheart's Castle pt7
Sweetheart's Castle pt8
Sweetheart's Castle pt9
Sweetheart's Castle pt10
Lost Library
Visit and Call
Let's head to the lake.
Can't breathe
Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.
Still trying to question a depressed teen. Still failing.
everyone realizes they're a depressed teen.
Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest
On our way to the deep
A mini rest
Last Resort pt1
Last Resort pt2
Last Resort pt3
Last Resort pt4
Last Resort pt5
Exiting the Last Resort. Going to the highway.
Underwater Highway
We are almost there.
Coral Branch
Beginning of Humphrey!
Humphrey pt1
Humphrey pt2
Humphrey pt3
Humphrey pt4
Humphrey pt5
Humphrey pt6
Humphrey pt7
Humphrey pt8
Humphrey pt9
Humphrey pt10
Humphrey pt11
Humphrey pt12
Let's go save Basil.
The beginning of Black Space
Calm
The tides are getting rough
The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
The boat is being destoryed.
Sinking
The boat is filled with water
We've sunk. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry...my best friend.
Bad and good things happen at midnight.
A mini talk and check up
A prevention
Aubrey's thoughts
A mini break
A slight breeze causes a leaf to fall from a tree
A bad idea is born
Do you think this is the right choice?
Vs Something
Beginning of the truth.
Finding lost memories but at what cost?
Oh.
A Hero's Perspective
Now we know
Lost and Found
Party at the Hideout!
Face Yourself
Vs Masked Hero and other shit
Vs Masked Basil and some other shit
Vs Masked Aubrey and Kel featuring Memory Lane
Ridding of the Masks as a melody plays.
Vs Omori
The final duet and their moments after
Missing Oasis
Train ride
Train Fright
Food Pyramid pt1
Flashback
Funny Hero Flashback
alternate endings
A Bad End pt1
A Bad End pt 2
What if Basil went through with it?
side storys
Didn't expect to see you here
Kel and Aubrey chat
"Who the hell does gardening work at two in the morning?"
a random story from a separate universe
It is sunny out but still raining. Maybe a rainbow will appear?
shoutouts

Sweetheart's Castle pt5

569 22 30
By AnushkaPlayz

They left the room Mari was in and went down another where two dressed-up sprout moles were talking.

“Sors de ma chambre ou j’appellerai les flics!” A mole in a butler suit shouted at a mole in a maid outfit. He seemed angry for some reason.

“Oh, Francois! I can’t understand a word you're saying but you are so dreamy!” The maid blushed, not catching on to the other mole's mood.

“Nice to know not every mole here wants to date Sweetheart…” Aubrey muttered. Also, wasn’t this Sunny’s dream? How does he know french?

Maybe he didn’t spend four years doing anything after all.

Hero suddenly looked like he was trying not to laugh which confused Aubrey until she remembered the high school in Faraway had a french class. She tugged on his shirt grabbing his attention, “What did the other mole say?” she asked.

“...” Hero leaned down to her height and whispered in her ear, “Get out of my room or I'll call the cops.”

“PFF-” Aubrey tried to hold back her laughter. This does feel like something Sunny would laugh at.

Omori looked at them before letting out a light sigh. He then walked out of the room with a highly confused Kel who doesn’t know why they are laughing. Aubrey and Hero followed behind, still slightly laughing at the poor mole's unfortunate situation.

They moved to the top of the hallway and found a black fuzz in a cage. Omori looked over to Aubrey almost immediately, asking her to break open the cage.

She nodded with slight hesitation and readied her bat. It was the least she could do after Omori calmed her down in the gallery, though she had to wonder if there was going to be another hole under this one. She hoped not, she doesn’t know how she would react to another room like the one she saw.

She smashed the cage open with ease and Omori gave her a thumbs up in approval. He grabbed the fuzz excitedly but then proceeded to look down in disappointment. Ah, not a good one.

“Guessing it wasn’t a good fuzz, wasn’t it Omori?” Kel asked curiously, saying what Aubrey was thinking.

Omori gave a short nod as Aubrey took note that there wasn’t a hole where the fuzz was. Maybe only good ones had the hole? Then why didn’t the others in the past have holes...this was confusing her, maybe they’ll get more answers sooner.

“Well, there is always next time Omori.” Hero stated, trying to lift his mood. Aubrey could tell by his voice he was wondering the same as her.

Omori gave a bigger nod at that.

“That’s the spirit! C’mon, we got more things to do!” Kel proudly brought up.

The group made their way out of the area walking back into the lobby. They walked downstairs and made their way to the right, walking down yet another long hallway.

“Why is this place so bigggg...” Kel groaned.

“To annoy you and specifically you.” Aubrey joked.

“Feels like it…” Kel actually agreed.

It honestly felt like they have been here for hours. She hopes she isn’t sleeping the whole day away, she promised Kim and the others that she would bring them to a neat spot only she knows about. (Well Kel, Basil, Hero, and Sunny know about it as well but they don’t count.)

They walked a bit ahead until they reached an area that had a pretty strange statue. Aubrey squints her eyes, realizing how familiar it looked until it hit her.

“Hey, isn’t that Pluto?!” She pointed to the ‘statue’.

Turns out it wasn’t a statue cause the moment Pluto was recognized he jumped through the roof.

“Huh. Guess it was.” Hero muttered, looking at the hole he left.

“I like Pluto, he’s cool.” Kel grinned brightly.

“Of course you like him…” Aubrey groaned. Weirdos...

The group walked into a doorway leading them into a ballroom. At the top of the room were a whole group of sprout moles and some instruments.

“Ten dollars we need to help those guys.” Aubrey betted.

“Why make a counter when I know you're right?” Kel let out a small laugh.

“You guys better help me this time. I did do the last two ya know…” Hero mumbled.

“Fineeee...” Kel groaned.

The group made their way forward and met with a sprout mole with gray hair. He was clearly the conductor of the other moles.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This won’t do at all! You, center left! You call that singing?” The mole yelled at the others, “My cousin's plastic flamingo can sing better than you!”

“Back row! Stop dozing off during the chorus! Pull yourselves together or you could end up in the dungeon!” The gray-haired mole sighed to himself.

“Hey, guys! Need a hand?” Kel walked forward, making sure to keep his word to Hero, “We already helped two groups, what is one more?”

“Really? You think you can help us?” The mole asked.

“Yeah! We are practically professionals!” Kel beamed.

“Professionals? Thank goodness! We need this choir ready before the event but we don’t have enough time!” The mole complained, “You see, we moles become tired when we listen to music so the choir keeps putting themselves to sleep! At this point, we would need to find other methods to keep them awake…”

“Hmm, I see…” Kel trailed off, “Alright fellow sprout mole! I have a plan!”

“I’m scared…” Aubrey muttered.

“Same here…” Hero nodded.

“Hey! I heard that! My plan isn’t bad at all!” Kel stuck out his tongue.

“Alright, let’s hear it…” The mole looked at Kel expectantly.

Kel bent down and whispered to the mole who nodded along with every word Kel said.

“Hmm, alright! I can do that! I shall get the guards to bring some!” The mole ran off.

“What did you say?” Aubrey asked.

“I asked to throw food at them.” Kel gave a small laugh.

“W- How would that keep them up?” Hero asked.

“Wouldn’t you wake up if I threw food on your face?” Kel jokingly asked.

“...Fair point.” Hero sighed.

“This is going to be so stupid…” Aubrey muttered.

Guards appeared carrying baskets of tomatoes with the swords attached to their heads. Gently placing them down in front of the choir and standing on the side. The gray-haired mole rushed up to Kel with a grin, “I was able to set up everything as planned!” he panted.

“Neat! Y'all can begin singing now! Try your best to stay awake or tomatoes will be thrown at your face!” Kel laughed.

The moles began to sing in their best harmony and already were some dozing off. Kel grabbed the tomatoes and began chucking them at the moles who would wake up startled, yet still singing. This went on for a minute until Kel’s arms felt like they were dying.

“Guys! A little help please?” Kel asked the others as more moles fell asleep.

The others ran forward, grabbing tomatoes and joining in on throwing them.

Aubrey wouldn’t say her aim was shit but Hero was doing worse than her so there is something. Omori on the other hand was definitely rivaling Kel on his skills.

“Ah! This is definitely a better improvement than what it was like before!” The gray-haired mole spoke up, stopping the singing.

“Neat! Do you think it is good enough for performance?” Kel asked.

“Yes! This would do just fine! Thank you, fellow moles!” The gray-haired mole nodded happily as the guards dispersed.

The group walked away from the choir and down the stairs to see moles now practicing their dances.

“Huh. Nice thinking for once Kel.” Aubrey gave a thumbs up.

“I know. I am the coolest- hey wait, what do you mean for once!?” Kel yelled.

“Not now please…” Hero silently begged.

Omori simply watched the group. Once again, Aubrey felt like he was acting off but still couldn’t tell why. He wasn’t doing anything weird nor was anything weird happening.

Maybe she is just paranoid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 539 34
This is a suntan story :DDDD bc we need to have more of those TW for suicide and self-harm topics be warned Sunny is not surprised after his friends...
17.7K 706 30
After taking the last step off the Hospital Roof, Sunny wakes up in what seems to be a different reality. One where he saved Mari but ended up in a 4...
6.5K 204 32
(REMINDER: ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE, SORRY IF THINGS AREN'T WRITTEN CORRECTLY.) the story happens after the bad ending. Kel followed Sunny to...
80.2K 1K 20
Omori Oneshots for all your Omori needs. NOTE : None of the gifs or art are mine! If you are the artist or know the artist, please leave me a commen...