Stuck In Paradise

AnushkaPlayz द्वारा

Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does h... अधिक

main story
Beginning of the dreams
We need to find Basil!
Otherworld Pt1
Otherworld Pt2
Otherworld Pt3
VS Space Ex-Boyfriend
Snap back to Reality
Fights with the Hooligans.
Knife
Bathroom break
Pyrefly Forest Pt1
Pyrefly Forest Pt3
Sprout Mole Village
Sprout Mole Village pt 2
The dungeon
The dungeon pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt1
Sweetheart's Castle pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt3
Sweetheart's Castle pt4
Sweetheart's Castle pt5
Sweetheart's Castle pt6
Sweetheart's Castle pt7
Sweetheart's Castle pt8
Sweetheart's Castle pt9
Sweetheart's Castle pt10
Lost Library
Visit and Call
Let's head to the lake.
Can't breathe
Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.
Still trying to question a depressed teen. Still failing.
everyone realizes they're a depressed teen.
Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest
On our way to the deep
A mini rest
Last Resort pt1
Last Resort pt2
Last Resort pt3
Last Resort pt4
Last Resort pt5
Exiting the Last Resort. Going to the highway.
Underwater Highway
We are almost there.
Coral Branch
Beginning of Humphrey!
Humphrey pt1
Humphrey pt2
Humphrey pt3
Humphrey pt4
Humphrey pt5
Humphrey pt6
Humphrey pt7
Humphrey pt8
Humphrey pt9
Humphrey pt10
Humphrey pt11
Humphrey pt12
Let's go save Basil.
The beginning of Black Space
Calm
The tides are getting rough
The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
The boat is being destoryed.
Sinking
The boat is filled with water
We've sunk. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry...my best friend.
Bad and good things happen at midnight.
A mini talk and check up
A prevention
Aubrey's thoughts
A mini break
A slight breeze causes a leaf to fall from a tree
A bad idea is born
Do you think this is the right choice?
Vs Something
Beginning of the truth.
Finding lost memories but at what cost?
Oh.
A Hero's Perspective
Now we know
Lost and Found
Party at the Hideout!
Face Yourself
Vs Masked Hero and other shit
Vs Masked Basil and some other shit
Vs Masked Aubrey and Kel featuring Memory Lane
Ridding of the Masks as a melody plays.
Vs Omori
The final duet and their moments after
Missing Oasis
Train ride
Train Fright
Food Pyramid pt1
Flashback
Funny Hero Flashback
alternate endings
A Bad End pt1
A Bad End pt 2
What if Basil went through with it?
side storys
Didn't expect to see you here
Kel and Aubrey chat
"Who the hell does gardening work at two in the morning?"
a random story from a separate universe
It is sunny out but still raining. Maybe a rainbow will appear?
shoutouts

Pyrefly Forest Pt2 Lost Forest

987 37 40
AnushkaPlayz द्वारा

As they made their way through the trees they noticed an unsupervised spiderweb. Omori didn’t seem to mind it so no one else cared as well. Walking past some more trees they spotted a cat, laying down and resting with its eyes closed. Nearby is a candle but there seemed to be no spiders around.

To Hero, the cat looked like Mewo. It was taking every inch in him not to run forward and pet it.

Aubrey gasped when she noticed the cat. “Yes! Cat!” she began to move towards it before Hero grabbed her.

“What if it is like the bunnies?” Hero asked.

“Then they would probably have cute little spider legs, nothing bad.” Kel shrugged.

Kel and Aubrey moved forward and Hero felt a sudden pit in his gut. The cat got up and revealed its long legs, having it tower over the group as it ran at them at a speed none of them could comprehend

Well, at least he doesn’t have to worry about the urge to pet the cat. Hero blacked out from shock.

~~~~~~

Hero? Hero, do you hear me? Hero? Hero, I am sorry I never told you-

“Hero! Get up! Omori freed us!” Kel yelled at his older brother who slowly got up after passing out.

“I should have listened to you. Sorry.” Aubrey apologized.

“It’s fine…” Hero sighed, brushing off the leftover webs on him. Gross.

Omori began moving forward again, this time more slowly than before. He slipped past the first spider, lighting the candle. They stuck near the trees and managed to break another web and leave the area with the cat.

“Phew, that was close,” Kel muttered as they continued forward before Omori put his hand out to stop the others.

They were confused for a bit until they saw another cat sleeping nearby. There was, unfortunately, no way to get by it without getting close. Omori ran past, striking the match against the candle as the others followed behind.

They broke through another web and ran forward, hearing the slowed-down footsteps of the cat spiders from behind them. Guess that is what the candles do.

A third cat spider blocked the path and Hero began to wonder how many of them there were.

More webs, more cats, more candles. How fun this was becoming. That was until Omori broke a web and they all saw the shadow monster again. It looked at them and suddenly disappeared. It stood over a stump.

WHERE THE TREE ONCE WAS

Hero felt like something wrapped around his neck and he slapped it, revealing itself only as a tiny spider. He quickly flicked it in Kel’s direction.

Speaking of Kel, Hero looked over to Kel’s face to see he had gone pale.

“Kel, are you alright?” Hero asked, mildly concerned.

“H-huh? Oh, yeah I am good. Just wasn’t expecting that.” Kel whispered the last part under his breath.

Now the group could go up if it wasn’t for Omori spotting a foggy path to the right of the stump, not that it wasn’t even foggy where they were now but the fog felt heavier there.

He and the others began walking down the path when sudden spiderwebs appeared in their way, almost like a warning sign to head back. Omori didn’t listen as he cut down the webs anyway, not allowing anything into his way.

At the top there was-

“BASIL!” Everyone minus Omori yelled at the same time.

The shadow Basil turned around and looked at them before walking into the trees, a smile on its face as it blended with the shadows.

Kel ran forward before Hero grabbed him from behind, “Kel! Wait!”

“But it is Basil, is it not?” Kel yelled.

“Yeah, the shadow one!” Hero argued.

“So?”

“Don’t you remember last time?” Hero asked, remembering the noose on the ceiling.

Kel paused and bit his lip, looking for the memory of what Hero was talking about. He finally caught on to what Hero was saying, “Oh yeah, last time he led us to that photo and-” Kel shivered when he remembered the shadow being chasing them.

Aubrey turned to look at them before sighing, “What if this is important though?” she asked with curiosity.

“...Fine, but the moment something feels off we are heading back immediately.” Hero reluctantly accepted.

He turned to look at Omori who seemed to be a bit shocked by something. He was looking at the others strangely with confusion before his face went back to normal. Hero wondered what that was about. Hopefully nothing-

“Ṫ̷̜̟̺͑͂̀̈̚͝ͅH̵̳̤̖̱̱̏̀̏̋̐͋̈̄͜Ȇ̸̡̖͍̪̺̪̚Y̶͍̺̰̯̯͋̀̋ ̵͈̙̣͎͍͚̗͚̤̅͜A̷̢̝̳̥͍͍̿̆̏͛͘R̵̯̭̞͇̪͔͍͇̜͎͂͆̍̕E̶̛̙͚̣̒̄̉̆̈́̃̂͝N̸͇̳̖̬̮̜̦͖̠̜͋̆͌̅́͛̋͋'̶̥͇͋̃͌̀̎̎͊̕̕Ţ̶̡̨̢̘͓̹̙̩̒͌̾̓̐͘͝ ̸̧̛̜̭͙̗̯͓̟͑̔̏̈́͝Ṁ̸̤̳̤͕̻̱̜͎̠̆̾̋̔͛̀ͅE̵̛̤̜̹̺̯͑̔̀͗̕͘͘Ą̴̉N̷̨̢̦͊̀̒͋̿̇̾͂͝ͅT̷̻̤́̌̈͑̓͘͝ͅ ̷̡̧̥͂̏͆ͅT̴̢̡̞͉̺͗̒̇̀͑̉̈̇̎Ô̶̧͚̫̺̼̲̈̈́͂̍͂͊̽͝ ̷͍̖͕̫̪̈̌̊̈R̷̡̦͍͇̦͙̞̻̞͒̓̀̓͂E̵͈̬͑͆M̵̹̾̒͑͝E̵̡͈͙͚̳̫̝͈͐̎͂͒̈́̉͝M̶͎̖͚̽̏͗B̷̢̺̰̯̻̜͚͇͊̇͌͑̋͊̒Ḙ̸̢̼̜̮̭͊̅̈̓͋̓̔͜͝R̶̡̡̝̬̊̒̈̏͜.”

Hero felt a sudden sharp pain go through his head but it left as soon as it arrived. Hero only could hope that it was because of the fog and nothing else.

Kel began first, slowly making his way through the bushes of the trees. Aubrey, Hero, and Omori were following closely behind. The area around them got darker as they walked onto another path that was hidden by the trees.

Ahead of them was the tallest man Hero had ever seen before in his life. He was holding a lantern and his head was smaller than his body. He wore a hat as well, weirdly enough though it looked like it was a part of his head.

They stepped forward and the man, despite having no eyes, looked through them as if they weren’t even here.

“W̸e̷l̷c̵o̴m̵e̷ ̷t̷o̴ ̸t̸h̸e̸ ̶L̸o̵s̸t̷ ̶F̶o̴r̸e̸s̴t̶,̴ ̸w̶h̴e̵r̷e̸ ̷y̵o̶u̷ ̵f̶i̶n̷d̸ ̴t̵h̶i̶n̷g̴s̵ ̵y̶o̸u̴ ̸n̸e̶v̵e̵r̶ ̵k̴n̵e̴w̶ ̷w̵e̵r̴e̶ ̷l̶o̸s̴t̵ ̵i̴n̸ ̸t̴h̷e̴ ̸f̵i̸r̵s̶t̷ ̶p̴l̷a̴c̸e̵.̵.̶.̸o̶r̵ ̶p̶e̸r̴h̵a̶p̸s̶ ̴t̴h̸e̵y̶ ̶w̴e̷r̴e̶ ̴f̵o̷r̵g̴o̶t̴t̷e̸n̶ ̵f̵o̸r̶ ̸a̵ ̵r̵e̴a̶s̶o̸n̴.̶”

The man’s voice felt static-like but they were able to somehow understand what he was saying. Hero felt like he wasn’t meant to understand however, he felt like he shouldn’t know what the man was saying. Judging by the way Kel and Aubrey looked, they felt the same way.

“...Do you think Basil could be here,” Kel whispered to Hero.

“It is a possibility.” He muttered back.

There were multiple paths for the group to choose from. Omori walked towards a group of trees and motioned for the others to follow him. They walked through the trees and the next thing they knew they were standing next to the man again.

They tried heading to the right but that caused them to loop once again.

“What the heck!” Kel yelled in frustration.

“L̴o̶s̷t̷?̵” The man spoke, sounding like a tease.

“Aw, shut up dude!” Kel stuck out his tongue.

“H̵m̴,̸ ̷n̸o̶ ̵m̷a̴n̴n̴e̷r̵s̸.̷” It simply stood straight and looked ahead.

Getting angry Omori walked upwards and took the top right trail with the others following behind. To their shock, the group didn’t loop and met face to face with the man again.

“I̴ ̷s̵u̶p̶p̸o̴s̷e̷ ̴w̴e̸ ̵a̷l̷l̸ ̸h̵o̷l̷d̶ ̶s̷e̵c̵r̷e̵t̵s̵.̷.̴.̶ ̵N̸o̴ ̵m̸a̵t̴t̸e̶r̵ ̴h̸o̸w̶ ̵l̷o̸s̶t̷ ̷o̷r̷ ̶h̴o̸w̸ ̵d̷e̷e̷p̵ ̸w̶e̸ ̸b̷u̸r̸y̴ ̶t̷h̸e̴m̸ ̵d̸o̴w̴n̸,̸ ̷t̷h̷e̵y̵ ̴a̸l̵w̶a̵y̷s̴ ̶m̴a̷n̵a̴g̶e̷ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̴i̷n̶d̵ ̷t̶h̶e̷i̸r̶ ̷w̸a̵y̶ ̴t̶o̴ ̴t̵h̶e̸ ̶o̵t̴h̵e̵r̴ ̷s̴i̵d̵e̸.̴” The man sighed.

Hero pondered that for a bit. Do all secrets get revealed eventually? Maybe some but there is still knowledge from people 100 years from now that could have brought their thoughts and feelings to their grave. Will those emotions ever be found out? Hero will never know.

Omori moved forward noticing a bunny on the path. The bunny looked more like a shadow, just like the man they were speaking to. The bunny turned around to reveal its red glowing eyes before hopping to the left. The others followed it and made their way down the path.

It led them into another area with the man staring through them once again, “W̶e̵ ̸u̴s̷u̸a̸l̷l̵y̶ ̴t̴e̵n̵d̵ ̴t̶o̶ ̴t̷h̶e̷ ̵t̵h̶i̷n̷g̸s̶ ̴w̷e̸ ̸w̴a̶n̴t̶.̶.̷.̷a̷s̸ ̵o̷p̴p̷o̴s̸e̷d̶ ̴t̵o̶ ̴t̷h̵i̶n̵g̶s̷ ̸w̴e̸ ̴s̸a̶y̷ ̵o̸r̸ ̴d̶o̷.̵ ̸I̶ ̵h̵a̴v̶e̸ ̷n̶e̶v̴e̵r̵ ̷b̷e̷e̸n̷ ̸o̶n̸e̴ ̶f̶o̴r̵ ̷w̴a̵n̶t̴s̸.̵ ̵I̵ ̷a̶m̶ ̸m̶o̶r̸e̶ ̵o̶f̶ ̸a̸ ̸n̵e̵e̸d̵y̷ ̵p̵e̸r̷s̶o̵n̶.̸ ̴I̶ ̴s̵u̶g̶g̴e̷s̶t̶ ̴y̴o̴u̸ ̵s̷t̶a̵r̴t̴ ̵t̶o̸ ̵h̵u̷r̸r̴y̶ ̸y̵o̶u̶n̷g̴ ̵o̷n̸e̷s̷ ̵b̶e̷f̵o̴r̴e̶ ̵y̸o̵u̶r̷ ̵n̷e̶e̴d̷s̸ ̶b̶e̸c̵o̶m̵e̷ ̴m̶o̷r̵e̶ ̴a̸p̶p̴a̴r̵e̶n̵t̴.̴” he ominously warned.

Hero didn’t know what the man meant. What does he mean by needs? What does he need?

“I̴ ̶a̷m̵ ̵g̷o̵i̸n̷g̵ ̵t̴o̷ ̷w̷a̴r̷n̸ ̷y̶o̸u̴ ̷n̸o̴w̴.̴ ̵T̸h̷i̶s̵ ̸j̶o̶u̷r̴n̴e̸y̴ ̵w̴i̵l̶l̸ ̷t̷a̵k̷e̸ ̷i̸t̶s̷ ̶t̸o̵l̵l̷.̵ ̵I̷f̴ ̴y̵o̵u̸ ̴w̶i̶s̵h̴ ̵I̶ ̶c̴o̷u̶l̴d̸ ̸t̶a̸k̸e̴ ̷y̷o̶u̸ ̶o̶u̶t̸ ̵o̴f̶ ̴t̷h̴i̷s̴ ̷f̵o̶r̸e̴s̶t̵ ̴i̷f̵ ̶y̵o̶u̷ ̵d̵e̵s̵i̷r̴e̸.̶” The man gave another warning.

Hero could leave if he wanted to? Just like that? No, not out of the dream but at least out of the forest. However…

“Sorry, I would have to decline.” Hero shook his head. He wasn’t going to leave the others here.

“I agree! I can handle it!” Kel nodded.

Aubrey sighed, “Same here.”

Omori only gave a tight nod.

The man nodded as the gang continued to follow the bunny. Entering another room the man is spotted again, though he didn’t speak. Only watched as they went to the other bunny and followed that one.

They were led into a room with a pond to their side. On a dock sat a shiny ball that glowed slightly through the fog. Further ahead was the man yet again. They picked up the ball realizing it was a pearl and pocketed it for later.

“I̶ ̸c̶a̶n̷'̵t̴ ̶b̵e̶l̵i̵e̸v̴e̷ ̸y̸o̷u̵ ̵a̸r̵e̴ ̶s̵t̸i̷l̸l̴ ̷h̶e̸r̴e̷.̷ ̶Y̸o̸u̴ k̸i̶d̶s̴ ̸m̴u̵s̶t̷ ̶h̵a̸v̵e̴ ̴g̴i̷v̸e̸n̶ ̶u̵p̷ ̴c̵o̷m̴p̵l̴e̷t̶e̶l̵y̵ ̸o̴r̵ ̶y̵o̴u̸ ̸e̸m̸b̵r̸a̷c̸e̴d̵ ̷f̷a̶t̴e̵.̶ ̸A̸ ̵c̴o̴n̵f̸e̷s̸s̶i̸o̸n̵,̷ ̴m̶a̷y̶b̵e̴,̴ ̴b̷u̵t̶ ̴w̵h̵o̸ ̵a̷m̵ ̶I̶ ̶t̷o̸ ̴t̴e̴l̶l̶?̸ ̶” The man laughed at the group.

A confession? From who? The more this man talked the more confused Hero got, it was like instead of talking to one of them he was only talking to one. Who though?

...It could be Omori, he makes the most sense. After all, he isn’t real like Hero, Aubrey, and Kel. In fact, he barely speaks. Then again, he is like a clone of Sunny...what if he is Sunny? It wasn’t initially out of the question but it feels wrong to assume that. Who knows, he might get more answers in Faraway.

“Y̸o̸u̴ ̶k̵n̷o̷w̵,̶ ̴t̸h̷e̶r̴e̵ ̶w̷a̶s̶ ̴a̵ ̶b̵o̶y̵ ̵w̵a̴n̶d̸e̵r̷i̶n̴g̷ ̶a̸r̵o̷u̵n̶d̴ ̵h̸e̶r̸e̷ ̷b̵e̸f̸o̷r̶e̷.̴ ̶H̶e̷ ̶e̷n̸t̴e̸r̸e̶d̸ ̸t̸h̴e̵ ̷d̸a̵r̷k̵n̵e̶s̸s̴ ̴a̶n̸d̸ ̶n̵e̴v̴e̷r̵ ̸c̵a̸m̶e̶ ̷o̸u̵t̷.̴ ̸H̵o̷w̸ ̴s̴a̴d̴d̶e̵n̴i̶n̸g̶ ̶h̵e̶ ̵n̷e̶v̵e̶r̶ ̶f̴o̶u̶n̶d̵ ̸w̷h̸a̵t̸ ̶h̷e̵ ̶w̷a̸s̸ ̵l̶o̷o̸k̴i̷n̴g̷ ̷f̶o̷r̴.̴” The man sighed in disappointment.

Kel seemed to have shot up at this, “Do you think that could have been Basil?” he asked.

“Perhaps, sir, can you tell us what that boy looks like?” Hero asked the man.

The man laughed, “I̶ ̵c̸a̵n̴ ̴n̷o̶t̷ ̸d̶e̸s̷c̸r̶i̴b̷e̵ ̶h̷i̶m̵.̵ ̵I̵t̷ ̶w̴o̵u̸l̴d̵ ̴r̵u̵i̴n̸ ̷t̶h̴e̷ ̴g̷a̷m̴e̵ ̷t̸h̸e̵ ̸m̷a̸s̶t̷e̵r̵ ̵o̷f̵ ̶t̶h̶i̸s̶ ̴w̵o̶r̷l̴d̷ ̸b̴e̸g̶a̶n̷.̴ ̵F̸i̶n̵d̸ ̷t̴h̵e̶ ̵s̷t̵o̴r̵y̷ ̸f̶o̵r̸ ̷y̴o̴u̷r̷s̶e̶l̵v̴e̸s̵,̷ ̶t̸h̵a̷t̴ ̸i̶s̵ ̷y̷o̵u̶r̵ ̴m̴i̶s̷s̴i̸o̶n̶.̶”

The group groaned as Hero latched on to some of the words. Master of this world? Hero never considered the fact that if this was a shared dream between him, Aubrey, and Kel that one of them might be the owner of this world. This doesn’t seem like anything their brains would come up with though...he needs more clues.

They followed the bunny yet again and found the man yet again.

“I̴ ̷h̸a̷v̷e̷ ̶s̸e̵e̷n̸ ̵l̸o̴s̷t̵ ̶a̴n̸d̷ ̵I̸ ̵h̵a̴v̸e̷ ̸s̴e̶e̸n̷ ̶b̷l̸i̷n̸d̴,̶ ̷b̵u̷t̴ ̵t̸h̴e̸ ̵c̵o̷m̷b̶i̶n̷a̶t̸i̷o̴n̴ ̸i̵s̷ ̸u̵n̵s̶e̷t̵t̶l̴i̵n̵g̴.̵ ̶P̵e̶r̴h̸a̵p̶s̷ ̷y̴o̴u̶ ̷w̷e̷r̷e̶ ̵h̶i̴d̸i̸n̸g̴ ̷f̸r̵o̷m̶ ̸t̷h̷e̸ ̸r̷i̶g̷h̶t̶ ̵w̸a̷y̸?̶”

...Yeah Hero had no idea what that sentence meant. As he said before it doesn’t feel like the messages the man spoke were for him. They were for someone else completely.

Another area another cryptic message from the man who was following them, “M̴o̴r̷a̷l̶s̶ ̴a̷r̴e̷ ̸l̸o̴s̶t̶ ̵o̵n̸ ̸t̶h̴e̸ ̶w̴i̴c̷k̷e̴d̸.̷ ̶H̵o̵w̵ ̵d̶o̴e̴s̴ ̸o̷n̵e̷ ̸d̶e̶f̵i̶n̷e̸ ̴m̵a̴l̴i̵c̵e̷ ̴w̶i̷t̷h̷o̴u̴t̸ ̷i̶n̴t̶e̶n̵t̷?̴ ̴W̷h̶y̷ ̵d̷o̴ ̵y̶o̷u̴ ̷c̶o̶n̶t̵i̸n̵u̴e̵ ̵t̶h̸e̴ ̶p̸a̸t̸h̶ ̶w̶h̸e̵n̷ ̵i̸t̷ ̴i̸s̵ ̵t̶h̸e̴ ̷w̴r̵o̷n̵g̵ ̷o̴n̵e̶?̵”

Why the mortality question? Hero felt like that definitely was directly related to something, almost like he was hinting to someone doing an awful deed, but who? Hero looked at everyone to read their faces. Kel and Aubrey looked just as confused as him but Omori...Omori was looking away from everyone and was faced towards the rabbit.

...Did Omori do something? What did he do? It can’t be that bad...right?

Omori began upwards, finally going in a different direction of the bunny to the confusion of everyone. They followed him still, Hero more cautiously than the others.

The area they walked into had a simple fireplace with no fire inside, the man standing directly behind it.

“Y̵o̴u̸ ̸h̵a̵v̷e̸ ̵r̵e̶a̴c̶h̴e̴d̵ ̷t̶h̶e̷ ̵e̵n̸d̵ ̶o̷f̴ ̷t̵h̷e̷ ̴L̶o̸s̵t̶ ̶F̷o̴r̵e̸s̴t̸.̵.̴.̸b̴u̵t̸ ̶t̴h̴e̷ ̶b̷e̵g̸i̶n̷n̷i̴n̸g̴ ̸o̷f̵ ̶t̴h̵e̵ ̶t̸r̵u̶t̷h̷.̶” The man spoke with a sigh, “I̶ ̸w̷i̴l̶l̵ ̷t̸e̸l̸l̷ ̴y̴o̶u̶ ̵a̵ ̴s̶t̴o̵r̴y̶ ̷t̴h̴a̷t̷ ̵h̶a̶s̵ ̵b̸e̸e̷n̶ ̴l̸o̶s̵t̶ ̴t̷h̵r̵o̴u̵g̴h̸ ̴t̵i̶m̸e̶,̷ ̷t̷h̴e̶ ̷s̴t̶o̴r̸y̷ ̷o̵f̶ ̷h̴o̵w̷ ̷t̸h̶i̶s̸ ̴r̸e̵a̷l̸i̸t̶y̵ ̶w̴a̷s̵ ̷b̵o̸r̸n̷.̵”

Hero felt his heart stop. He had so many questions fly across his mind but bit his lip. He wanted to listen to the man first.

“I̷n̷ ̷t̷h̶e̵ ̷b̷e̷g̸i̶n̷n̵i̶n̶g̵,̸ ̵t̵h̶e̷r̷e̵ ̴w̵e̷r̵e̵ ̸o̸n̶l̸y̴ ̶t̷w̷o̴,̷ ̴t̶h̷e̶ ̶d̵r̸e̸a̵m̵e̵r̴ ̸a̵n̴d̴ ̶h̴i̸s̴ ̷r̸o̴o̵m̷.̴” The man began, “T̷h̴e̷ ̴d̵r̶e̶a̵m̷e̴r̷ ̶g̶r̷e̶w̶ ̷b̴o̵r̵e̷d̵ ̴o̶f̴ ̷t̵h̸e̴ ̸r̷o̵o̷m̷ ̵a̸n̷d̶ ̸c̷r̶e̴a̵t̴e̵d̴ ̶a̶ ̵d̶o̵o̸r̷ ̶t̷h̵a̵t̸ ̵w̸o̷u̸l̷d̷ ̷l̶e̷a̵d̷ ̴t̵o̶ ̵d̷i̷f̴f̸e̷r̵e̶n̵t̵ ̴w̵o̵r̸l̶d̶s̵.̸”

“A̷s̴ ̵a̶ ̴v̷i̴s̷i̸t̶o̸r̷ ̵t̴o̶ ̴t̴h̶e̵s̸e̵ ̵w̷o̶r̶l̵d̵s̶,̵ ̶t̸h̴e̶ ̶d̸r̴e̶a̵m̷e̸r̶ ̵w̸o̵u̶l̵d̷ ̷l̴e̷a̶v̵e̴ ̸a̶n̶d̸ ̴c̴o̶m̵e̴ ̷a̷s̴ ̵p̸l̶e̶a̵s̵e̷d̴.̸ H̶e̸ ̷c̵l̴u̶m̴s̶i̶l̵y̸ ̸e̵x̸p̵l̶o̶r̸e̴d̴ ̴e̶a̸c̵h̶ ̷w̷o̸r̵l̷d̴ ̴u̸n̸t̸i̶l̷ ̷h̶e̷ ̴t̵u̷m̷b̵l̸e̷d̴ ̵h̵i̷s̴ ̵w̶a̴y̸ ̵i̸n̷t̵o̶ ̵a̴ ̴c̷e̴r̴t̸a̵i̵n̸ ̸o̶n̵e̵.̸ T̴h̶a̶t̵ ̵w̸o̵r̶l̵d̵ ̶w̴a̸s̵ ̷c̶h̸a̵o̶s̸ ̵a̸n̵d̶ ̶i̸t̶ ̸b̷a̶t̶h̸e̵d̴ ̶i̴n̷ ̸d̸a̴r̶k̸n̶e̴s̴s̵ ̵f̸i̷l̶l̵i̵n̶g̸ ̴t̶h̴e̸ ̸d̸r̷e̸a̵m̴e̵r̶ ̷w̸i̵t̶h̴ ̴d̸r̴e̴a̶d̷.̶” The man explained.

Hero wondered who this dreamer was. It had to be one of them right? Or was it someone else who is hiding away, keeping themselves unknown? Hero wished he knew it would be faster than all this cryptic nonsense.

“Q̴u̶i̷e̸t̴l̵y̵ ̴w̶o̷r̷d̶s̸ ̶o̶f̵ ̸m̴a̶l̶i̴c̵e̴ ̶c̶r̶e̶p̵t̷ ̶i̶n̴t̴o̴ ̷h̸i̸s̷ ̵m̴i̷n̸d̵.̵ ̸W̵h̴i̷s̸p̷e̶r̷i̶n̸g̵ ̸l̸i̴e̷s̵,̴ ̵s̷e̴c̶r̴e̵t̸s̷,̸ ̶a̴n̶d̵ ̶t̴r̵u̴t̸h̵s̶.̵ ̷P̴o̶w̸e̴r̷l̷e̴s̵s̶ ̸t̸o̶ ̶s̶t̷o̶p̶ ̸t̶h̴e̵ ̵n̶o̷i̸s̸e̴ ̷t̴h̴e̸ ̷d̸r̷e̶a̷m̷e̵r̴ ̵s̶u̵m̷m̴o̵n̸e̶d̴ ̶b̷e̴n̷e̸v̵o̷l̶e̶n̴t̴ ̷e̵n̸t̴i̸t̴i̸e̵s̴ ̶i̸n̷ ̶h̶i̶s̷ ̶w̵o̴r̶l̵d̴s̶.̵ ̵T̶h̶e̴n̷ ̴h̵e̶ ̵u̵s̷e̶d̵ ̷t̶h̸e̸ ̶w̸o̷r̴l̶d̵s̵ ̵t̸o̶ ̴c̶o̶v̷e̸r̴ ̸u̸p̶ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̶d̵a̷r̸k̸n̸e̴s̴s̶.̷” The man continued.

He summoned worlds to cover up the darkness? Hero silently remembered the map Omori had and how many different and clashing areas there are. He wondered if the dark realm could be right below him right now…

“D̸e̸s̴p̵i̸t̶e̷ ̸h̷i̶s̷ ̷e̸f̷f̴o̸r̶t̴s̸,̷ ̵t̷h̸e̸ ̸d̵a̷r̴k̵n̴e̷s̸s̷'̷s̵ ̴p̵r̵e̷s̶e̷n̸c̸e̸ ̸n̴e̸v̵e̴r̴ ̴l̷e̶f̶t̶.̸ ̸E̶v̸e̵n̶ ̶w̸i̴t̵h̶ ̷h̵i̷s̷ ̵a̴l̴l̶i̶e̵s̸,̷ ̸t̴h̵e̵ ̴d̷a̸r̵k̴n̸e̸s̵s̴ ̶c̴o̴n̷t̶i̴n̴u̸e̷d̷ ̵t̸o̷ ̴s̵c̴r̷a̷t̵c̶h̴ ̵a̸t̵ ̶t̵h̸e̴ ̵b̷a̶c̴k̵ ̴o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̶e̴ ̶d̸r̶e̴a̴m̷e̵r̴'̸s̷ ̴m̶i̴n̶d̷.̵” The man sighed, “N̷o̴ ̴m̷a̸t̴t̵e̶r̶ ̸h̶o̶w̸ ̷l̷o̷n̸g̴ ̴t̵h̶e̸ ̴d̶r̸e̷a̴m̶e̵r̴ ̶r̴u̶n̸s̴ ̸h̵e̴ ̸n̷e̷e̶d̶s̴ ̶t̵o̷ ̶f̶a̸c̴e̴ ̵h̴i̶s̸ ̴o̶w̵n̶ ̷r̶e̶f̸l̷e̸c̶t̸i̶o̸n̷.̸ ̴W̴h̶a̷t̶ ̶t̵h̸e̸ ̸d̶r̷e̴a̸m̶e̵r̶ ̴m̸a̵d̶e̶ ̵i̵s̵ ̷s̵o̷m̷e̷t̴h̵i̷n̶g̶ ̶h̸e̸ ̴c̶a̸n̶ ̶n̴o̵t̴ ̵j̴o̷i̷n̶.̵ ̴T̵h̴e̷ ̷a̴b̵s̶e̶n̶c̴e̸ ̵o̸f̷ ̴t̵h̷i̴s̷ ̷k̵n̵o̸w̵l̵e̷d̵g̷e̸ ̴i̸s̶ ̴h̶i̷s̸ ̴g̶r̸e̴a̶t̵e̴s̶t̶ ̴g̸i̴f̴t̴.̵”

Does...does the dreamer even know they are the dreamer? Judging by what the man is saying all Hero can put together is that he is the reason why he, Kel, and Aubrey are having the same dream...right? He can also put together that the dreamer can’t be Aubrey because he is a male. At least that is one person down.

“T̷o̵ ̴t̴r̵u̷l̵y̸ ̸e̵s̴c̴a̸p̶e̸ ̸t̸h̷e̸ ̵p̵e̴r̴i̷l̵s̶ ̶o̷f̵ ̴h̵i̵s̸ ̴o̴w̷n̶ ̷f̴a̷c̴u̵l̴t̶y̸ ̷a̴n̴d̵ ̷a̷s̶c̵e̵n̴d̶ ̷t̴o̶ ̶a̵ ̸b̴l̶i̴s̵s̷f̸u̴l̷ ̴s̵t̷a̶t̷e̴ ̸o̴f̷ ̷i̶g̵n̷o̵r̸a̸n̷c̷e̷,̴ ̵o̴n̶l̷y̵ ̵t̸h̵e̵n̵ ̷w̷o̵u̸l̶d̷ ̶t̴h̴e̷ ̵n̷o̸i̵s̷e̸ ̵b̴e̶ ̷s̴i̶l̶e̶n̸c̷e̶d̴.̸ ̵S̵o̷ ̸t̵h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̷e̶a̶m̴e̶r̶ ̸c̸h̵a̶n̴g̶e̷d̷ ̵h̷i̷s̸ ̶n̶a̷m̵e̵ ̸a̴n̷d̴ ̷c̶h̷o̴s̸e̷ ̷t̸o̵ ̴f̸o̶r̶g̴e̸t̴ ̴h̵i̴m̸s̷e̷l̸f̵.̴ ̸”

...Hero looked towards Omori. Omori ignored his stare.

“F̸r̸o̷m̵ ̴t̵h̷a̵t̷ ̷t̴i̵m̶e̵ ̵o̸n̶ ̵t̴h̶e̷ ̶d̶r̵e̴a̴m̷e̸r̸ ̴h̴a̴d̶ ̴l̵i̸v̴e̸d̴ ̵a̷m̸o̴n̸g̷s̴t̷ ̴u̵s̷,̵ ̶t̷r̴a̸v̶e̸l̸i̵n̶g̷ ̷i̸n̷ ̵b̸l̴i̸s̸s̵.̷ ̵T̷a̴k̷e̷ ̵t̶h̷i̸s̴ ̶a̸s̷ ̴a̷ ̶w̶a̶r̴n̷i̷n̷g̴,̷ ̶s̴o̴m̶e̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̵w̸i̵l̵l̷ ̴c̶o̴m̶e̷ ̶a̸n̶d̵ ̶t̴h̴r̶e̶a̴t̸e̴n̴ ̶t̸h̴i̴s̵ ̴w̴o̵r̵l̶d̷.̶ ̷T̷h̴e̸ ̸e̷n̴d̶ ̶f̶o̷r̶ ̶t̴h̷i̷s̷ ̷o̶n̵e̴ ̸i̴s̴ ̵n̵e̷a̴r̷,̴ ̷I̸ ̸c̸a̵n̵ ̸f̵e̶e̸l̵ ̵i̸t̴.̵ ̷N̷o̸ ̵b̷a̸n̶d̸a̵g̸e̵ ̵c̸a̷n̷ ̵h̴e̸a̸l̶ ̷a̷ ̴w̶o̸u̸n̵d̷ ̴t̷h̸a̷t̷ ̵k̴e̸e̸p̷s̵ ̴d̵i̴g̸g̷i̵n̴g̸ ̵i̵t̶s̷e̷l̶f̴ ̴d̴e̸e̵p̸e̴r̶ ̶i̵n̶t̵o̶ ̵o̷n̵e̸'̷s̶ ̴s̶k̷i̷n̶.̷ E̷v̸e̸n̷ ̵i̷f̸ ̷t̴h̵e̵ ̵d̸r̷e̷a̷m̷e̶r̴ ̵f̷o̶r̵g̵o̶t̸,̴ ̸t̶h̴e̴ ̷p̵r̷o̸b̸l̶e̷m̵ ̷i̴s̷ ̴s̴t̷i̷l̸l̷ ̴p̴r̸e̴s̴e̷n̵t̵.̸ ̴T̸h̶e̶ ̶e̷n̴d̸ ̸i̸s̷ ̴c̶o̵m̷i̵n̴g̴,̴ ̷a̴n̴d̵ ̸t̴h̸e̵ ̸d̵r̴e̶a̷m̶e̶r̵ ̷w̵i̴l̴l̷ ̸s̴e̷t̸ ̸t̸h̸e̵ ̷w̷o̸r̷l̴d̶ ̷f̴r̶e̷e̷.̸ ̴” The man suddenly waved his hand in front of the children and a fire sprung from the fireplace.

The blue glow lit up the area as the man walked inside it. He didn’t scream or shout but peacefully fade away to become just a memory.

The fire faded away leaving a black blur in its place. Omori walked forward and collected it like he always does. He frowned before sighing, simply looking down at the ground where the fire sprung.

Aubrey, Kel, and Hero approached Omori and placed a hand on his back. Omori nodded and pocketed the blur before moving a bit forward before something else caught his eye.

A long black strain of hair was hanging from one of the trees before abruptly disappearing.

Hero hoped that wasn’t what he was thinking. He quickly pushed the thought out of his mind and continued forward with the others.

They exited through the trees only to see they were where they began before entering the lost forest.

Hero just wants a break.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.7K 706 30
After taking the last step off the Hospital Roof, Sunny wakes up in what seems to be a different reality. One where he saved Mari but ended up in a 4...
9.1K 200 29
Name inspired by 0neiric with his Omori animation called RABBIT. A Sunburn angst with some sad parts first before the fluff. I hope you enjoy! Aubre...
CoMari Au (Omori) Asher द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

11K 310 52
An AU of the Omori universe where Mari is only in a coma instead of dead, hence the name "COMAri" but I could also put the emphasis like this: "coMAR...
80.2K 1K 20
Omori Oneshots for all your Omori needs. NOTE : None of the gifs or art are mine! If you are the artist or know the artist, please leave me a commen...