Honkai Impact 3rd: The Voice...

emiyadaffa

Mistake was one of the very essence of humanity. He took the only option of saving humanity, and it cause ma... Еще

Prologue: Wilted Flower.
Chapter 1: Lend Me Your Strength.
Chapter 2: The Day We First Met.
Chapter 3: The Sunset Wanderer.
Chapter 4: Oath Under The Snow.
Chapter 5: Remember That Name.
Chapter 6: The Lion's Den.
Chapter 7: Lend Me Your Darkness.
Chapter 8: Maid With Benefit, The Evil Twin Rises.
Chapter EX - I: O' Ancient Light, Pull The Trigger!
Chapter 10: Flower and Sword.
Chapter 11: Between Two Flowers.
Chapter 12: Ruler of The Void.
Chapter 13: Origin.

Chapter 9: The Atrocities of Black and Dark.

703 23 9
emiyadaffa

Despite the odds against him nemo still stood firm against the current. Observe. If not with his inhuman abilities he would have been a trampled insect. Orb dark had been trying to stomp on nemo if not with his unbelievably agile speed.

"Please, hold still, Mr. Henderson. I will guarantee your death will be quick and painless."

"Cry me a river a shut the fuck up!"

Crash! Stomp!"

"Jesus almighty!!" That just now was a stampede that almost flattened him like a pancake. Neo tries his best to avoid any more unnecessary damage. He didn't want to end up with this flying island crashing and sinking into the ocean while his comrades were still busy trying to save Kiana.

Turning into Orb would be his last resort. For now he was prioritizing making this fake Otto run out of steam in maintaining his Ultraman form.

If he could survive before that happened.

"How about we try something new?" His luck was getting worse as time went on. Orb dark turned the wheel and stopped right at the wind element symbol. Orb Dark swung the OrbCalibur upwards, creating a gale of wind enough to send everything in front of it flying. Neo is caught by the strong wind. His body spun around in the eye of the storm as he tried to control his center of gravity.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" He cursed continuously. Luckily, if he didn't have his quick reflexes, he might have been hit by a lot of debris that was carried away by the winds of this storm. something came out of his jacket pocket as a result of the strong wind slashing. two cards, depicting ultraman zoffy and belial.

Neo thought for a moment. Did the two cards appear due to this wind or were they trying to communicate with him? Either way now he had to act quickly if he didn't want to be torn to the bone by this storm.

It's now or never.

Neo took the orb ring from his trouser hanger before activating the transformation device and scanning both of the cards.

"Zoffy!"

"Zoffy!"

"Heaa!"

"Belial!"

"Ultraman Belial!"

"Huee!!"

After scanning both cards, Neo slowly swings his left and right arm before twisting his body backwards and then raising the Orb Ring.

"You're fucking dead, Otto!"

Neo press the trigger, letting the wing part under the Ring's open. The two Ultraman merge with him.

The power of light and darkness are now for him to command.

"Fusion Up!"

"Ultraman Orb: Thunder Breaster!"

If that could be explained then the scene that orb dark saw was true darkness. A vicious and malicious dark light shone on the clear sky above, turning it with a thirst for destruction and chaos. The Ultraman orb in the form of a thunder breaster landed from the vile sky, making the floating island feel tilted and shifted several degrees from its previous position.

Red and black lightning shrouded his large and muscular body as if to show that he harbored various kinds of powers that Otto did not want to see. Even though this form is the result of a combination of light and darkness, it is shown to be one-sided more to the dark side.

Sharp blood-red eyes, black pointy fingernails that promise pain and fatal damage if hit, an evil aura mixed with an almost palpable light makes this form one of the strongest.

But unfortunately he still can't control the form.

Neo tries not to use Thunder Breaster as much as possible. The result of mixing light and darkness made his morale chaotic. But this was his only chance to fight Orb Dark in terms of strength. If he had Ultraman Ginga, Victory, and X card then he would have chosen that instead of the one he is currently using.

"I embrace the darkness so I can become the light!"

if looks could kill then the orb managed to do it. Orb dark didn't waste any time and immediately came to attack by swinging the orbcalibur at him. Orb didn't move or try to dodge, instead he happily accepted the slash of the sword.

Slash! Spark!

Sparks erupted from the energy slash hitting Orb's chest. He just grumbled, there was no effect at all from the attack. The warrior of light and darkness gripped Orb Dark sword before slapping it aside. The Holy Sword flew off before landing near the main building of the Schicksal headquarters. The fake Otto looked surprised that such a trivial move could easily leave him unarmed.

He didn't realize that Orb popped a ring cutter in one of his hands and immediately sawed Orb Dark in his distracted state. Otto gripped where the attack hit him, right in the chest and without any reason the color timer flashed.

"I didn't expect that attack to put me at such a disadvantage. Very impressive of you, Mr. Henderson."

"HHAAAARRGGGGG!!!" Otto didn't even have time to react. The warrior of light and darkness came to ambush Otto and pushed him down. Orb immediately sent a barrage of punches without stopping. His punch was enveloped in red lightning energy and had a devastating effect on the fake Otto.

Earthquake explosions flowed throughout the island non-stop. The screams of the beasts could be heard floating up into the boundless space. Orb Dark's color timer flashed faster and faster, indicating that his time was up. In other words, it's best to end here right now.

Orb spread his arms until a blue-black lightning enveloped his hands with rings of light and darkness appeared in front of him.

Otto tried to run away from him but in his current state it was impossible. Orb slowly brought his arms together in a "+" position.

"Zettoshiumu Kōsen!"

A blueish-white beam surrounded by bolts of black and red electricity travels to otto in close proximity. It went straight through his chest and continued on until it pierced the flying island and ended up hitting the ocean below, resulted in a massive explosion that caused part of the sea water to open wide before closing again from the water pressure.

Even though Orb Dark can't express his emotions through his facial expressions it shows that he's in a state of shock through his body language. The chest that previously housed the colour timer is now replaced with a large jagged hole.

Another blood has spilled.

Whether it's good or bad, blood is blood.

Orb Dark's body disappeared in the form of light, replaced by Otto's dead body lying on the ground. Orb grumbled before his body disappeared too in the same way.

Neo was now standing right in front of the fake Otto's corpse. His eyes were lifeless, giving only the image of death. Neo squats down and examines the corpse. If it could be described then what was in front of him was an empty shell, filled with nothingness.

Neo, devoid of any sense of empathy, spat in Otto's dead face. His hatred towards the Overseer of Schicksal are beyond than people think.

He then looked ahead, where the huge hole that pierced the island was. Neo drags Otto's corpse and throws it into the pit, allowing the body to fall down and sink into the ocean, giving him a middle finger.

heaved a sigh of relief. Neo continues his previous goal, to save Kiana and get her out of here.he looked in the direction where the orbcalibur was stuck. Neo was relieved to see that the sword didn't hit where it might be that Kiana is now being held, right inside the main building of Schicksal.

"It's now or never." Walking there Neo felt dizzy and almost tripped over. His legs started to go limp, unable to hold his own body. Side effects of using Thunder Breaster after a long time. "Just my luck..."

Neo finds some kind of stone pillar and leans against it. Trying to catch his breath with his vision getting blurry and messy he still wanted to continue his mission.

He made a promise, and he'll be damn to break that promise.

His mind was distracted when orb dark's orbcalibur dissolved in light particles. Neo sees something falling between the light particles. Gathering all his remaining strength he immediately headed there, try to see the thing.

After walking, although a little stumble here and there he has reached his destination. to his surprise he saw that the object that fell earlier was the orb ring NEO.

"Huh, I didn't think this thing was still intact for what had happened to it." Neo took the change tool and pocketed it safely. The last thing he wanted was for this thing to fall into the wrong hands, much less into Juggler's.

And so the warrior of light went into the big building in front of him. luckily the door was wide open for him to enter unhindered.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Geez. What's with you always making unnecessary fuss? Just so you know, we're all trying to hold on to our lives as hard as we can!" If there was anything worse than fighting Orb Dark in this floating land then Tesla's tirade was that.

It also didn't help when Himeko joined in by glaring at her. It gave him goosebumps. Now they are looking for where the location of Kiana is. Spacious place like a big hall With ceramic pillars lined up. Tesla was busy typing things at the computer terminal located at the end of the long hall.

"You're hurt. What happened?" Himeko asked worriedly. Neo was confused about why she said that and then realized that there was a scratch right above his eyebrow. Somehow he got it and doesn't really care. After all, it will heal with time. Especially when he has the ability to recover quickly.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Neo ignores his ex's worries but himeko pushes a bit by taking out some medicine and bandages before sticking them on the wound.Neo just sighed and replied with a thank you smile.

"Thanks."

"You need to be careful of yourself. I know your role is very big but that doesn't mean you have to burden it yourself."

"Yeah, yeah, i know. So, any progress?"

"Not really. I was trying to break through Schicksal's firewall system but they proved their security system is really hard to penetrate." Tesla stated.

More problem after another. It would be such a bother if they couldn't keep going to save Kiana. Neo had lost his temper and started acting alone by walking away from the group.

"Fine, I'll do it myself." Ne spread his arms while opening his palms. He closed his eyes, trying to feel where the girl was. After some silence he opened his eyes in annoyance. Neo don't know why his detection ability doesn't work.

"Damnit..." Neo grumbled.

"What's wrong?" Himeko asked

"Don't know. Can't feel her or.... Anything."

"Must be Otto's doing. I mean, he studied you for years, trying to figure out what makes you.... You, i guess."

That's one way to put it. This is not surprising. Over the years, Otto has definitely learned about Neo. The way in which he had that power and managed to achieve it by him using the Orb Ring NEO.

A sound of footsteps echoed through the hall, drawing the attention of the three of them. After finding the source of the voice they saw Rita, Otto's personal maid came to give a greeting that was practically unfriendly.

"Pardon my intrusion. Looks like you left quite a mess, Mr Henderson." Rita had time to bow before preparing her big scythe. "Lord Otto was fed up with the mess you've created so he sent me personally to take care of the culprit."

Himeko tries to advance against but neo stops her before it happens. He shook his head, letting her know this wasn't the time.In fact, he was the one who drove forward. Neo prepares his Orb Ring and scans the Jack and Zero cards while the Ring was already activated. Just like before the Orb Lance Slugger appears in red, blue and silver circle portals.

"Do we really have to do this?"

"If you come with me without a fight then everything will go smoothly. I can assure you that, Mr. Henderson."

they are both ready to fight. Rita spun her scythe with a trail of rose petals following each spin of her weapon. Neo also did the same but the blue red and silver colored energy trailed off.

Before they could fight a rift appeared in space, making everyone in the hall stop at what they were doing. how shocked they were when a figure came out of it. The figure was dressed only in a torn black robe. The unknown face was covered by the hoodie of its robe.

What caught Neo's eyes was what the unknown figure was holding in its hand.

The Beliarok.

"Finally, fresh air! How long was i-- hmm? Oh hello there." From his voice, he is a man who is not much older than Neo. And strangely his voice almost resembled him. The man waved his hand with the intention of greeting. Rita went first while pointing her scythe at the black-robed man.

"Identify yourself."

"What do we have here? Rota Rossweisse. It's been awhile."

"My apologies but it seems i do not recognize who you are. Much less of you knowing who i am."

"That so? How sad." The robed man looked at neo and the others. His face was shadowed and only his mouth was visible. "So you are Ultraman Orb?"

"How do you--!"

"Trust me, Nemo Henderson. I know a lot that you don't."

Underneath the robe is a device that only Neo knows himself.

The Geed Riser.

"What the...."

If what he was seeing now wasn't an illusion then this was madness. Neo remembered the dream he had. A person with the same face as him holding a geed riser and two Kaiju capsules.

Now it all made sense when the black cloaked man took off his hoodie, revealing his face.

"N-Neo...?" Tesla was surprised to see the man had the same face as Neo.

"Not exactly. The name's Jefferson, Nero Jefferson. I humbly introduce myself and will mark your end!"

Nero activates two Kaiju Capsules' switches before sliding them into the Loading Knuckle. Afterwards, he slides the Loading Knuckle to the Geed Riser as he press the trigger, causing the DNA-themed cylinder to spin.

Demonic Fusion Unleash!

No.... No, this can't be happening! Neo look in horror seeing Nero scanned not just any ordinary Kaiju Capsules. He tries to warn himeko and tesla to run away as fast as possible. but unfortunately it was too late when a bright blood-red light enveloped the entire room.

Alien Empera! Dark Lugiel!

Ultraman Belial Atrocious!

And what happens next was a tale of fear and desperation beyond anything imaginable.

To Be Continued.

Продолжить чтение