Stuck In Paradise

By AnushkaPlayz

Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does h... More

main story
Beginning of the dreams
We need to find Basil!
Otherworld Pt2
Otherworld Pt3
VS Space Ex-Boyfriend
Snap back to Reality
Fights with the Hooligans.
Knife
Bathroom break
Pyrefly Forest Pt1
Pyrefly Forest Pt2 Lost Forest
Pyrefly Forest Pt3
Sprout Mole Village
Sprout Mole Village pt 2
The dungeon
The dungeon pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt1
Sweetheart's Castle pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt3
Sweetheart's Castle pt4
Sweetheart's Castle pt5
Sweetheart's Castle pt6
Sweetheart's Castle pt7
Sweetheart's Castle pt8
Sweetheart's Castle pt9
Sweetheart's Castle pt10
Lost Library
Visit and Call
Let's head to the lake.
Can't breathe
Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.
Still trying to question a depressed teen. Still failing.
everyone realizes they're a depressed teen.
Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest
On our way to the deep
A mini rest
Last Resort pt1
Last Resort pt2
Last Resort pt3
Last Resort pt4
Last Resort pt5
Exiting the Last Resort. Going to the highway.
Underwater Highway
We are almost there.
Coral Branch
Beginning of Humphrey!
Humphrey pt1
Humphrey pt2
Humphrey pt3
Humphrey pt4
Humphrey pt5
Humphrey pt6
Humphrey pt7
Humphrey pt8
Humphrey pt9
Humphrey pt10
Humphrey pt11
Humphrey pt12
Let's go save Basil.
The beginning of Black Space
Calm
The tides are getting rough
The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
The boat is being destoryed.
Sinking
The boat is filled with water
We've sunk. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry...my best friend.
Bad and good things happen at midnight.
A mini talk and check up
A prevention
Aubrey's thoughts
A mini break
A slight breeze causes a leaf to fall from a tree
A bad idea is born
Do you think this is the right choice?
Vs Something
Beginning of the truth.
Finding lost memories but at what cost?
Oh.
A Hero's Perspective
Now we know
Lost and Found
Party at the Hideout!
Face Yourself
Vs Masked Hero and other shit
Vs Masked Basil and some other shit
Vs Masked Aubrey and Kel featuring Memory Lane
Ridding of the Masks as a melody plays.
Vs Omori
The final duet and their moments after
Missing Oasis
Train ride
Train Fright
Food Pyramid pt1
Flashback
Funny Hero Flashback
alternate endings
A Bad End pt1
A Bad End pt 2
What if Basil went through with it?
side storys
Didn't expect to see you here
Kel and Aubrey chat
"Who the hell does gardening work at two in the morning?"
a random story from a separate universe
It is sunny out but still raining. Maybe a rainbow will appear?
shoutouts

Otherworld Pt1

1.7K 49 30
By AnushkaPlayz

The ladder leading up to Otherworld was long. Omori stood at the base of the ladder, still as a rock. “Come on Omori, it ain’t going to be that bad!” Kel tried to convince the boy to climb.

Omori seemed to snap out of whatever daze he was in and grabbed the ladder handles, slowly beginning to move upwards. Everyone else hopped on and began climbing as well, slowly but surely they were making their way up.

Kel felt like something fell out of his pocket but he didn’t know what. Aubrey on the other hand did, “OW! WHAT WAS THAT A ROCK?”

“Oh, I think that is what fell out of my pocket. Oh well…” Kel sighed, though he did find it funny that it whacked her head.

"Watch over your stuff better! Gee..." Aubrey grumbled.

Hero let out a sigh as he quickly dodged the rock as it fell. Was it just him or did it have a face? Eh, probably doesn't matter.

Omori started to climb a bit faster and everyone else sped up as well, finally making it to Otherworld. “Oh, this place seems pretty.” Hero admired the area.

“I hope by pretty you mean pretty stinky, this place smells!” Aubrey complained, covering her nose.

Omori didn’t speak, he only walked forward as the rest followed behind. Otherworld was pretty despite the awful smell. Mari was somehow already setting up a second picnic before noticing the others, “Oh hey guys! Welcome to Otherworld! An unofficial pitstop for space travelers and a popular camping ground!”

“Who would wanna camp here! It smells!” Aubrey complained.

“Yeah, that might be the nearby junkyard, despite it, people like it here!” Mari grinned, “If you learn how to block out the smell you could instead pick up on the campfire people have going.”

“So space travelers are here? Oooh, do you mean like space pirates?” Kel couldn’t help but ask. If he could become a space pirate in his dream then that might just make his night.

“Kel, did you manage to forget about Basil?” Hero sighed, “We need to find him, remember?”

“Oh yeah, hehe….” Kel nervously rubbed the back of his head. Whoops, he completely forgot. Maybe he could hang out with Basil in the morning to make up for it.

“Gee Kel, come on, let’s look around.” Aubrey sighed.

Omori began to walk around the area, taking a quick stop in front of a floating mirror again. This time, instead of simply smiling behind him they did stupid poses to see if they could make Omori’s face change. It didn’t work as Omori simply walked away from them.

They ran to catch up with him to see a weird man(???) that almost looked like a planet behind a tree. Omori took a few steps near it before the planet man noticed him.

The planet turned around with an intimidating face and a battle began. Omori whipped out his knife and swung at the planet.

“That was pathetic!” The planet yelled before throwing a right chop into Omori’s face. Aubrey ran up next and slammed the planet with her doll but it barely seemed to phase him, “You are weak as well!” He chopped her away as well.

Hero was next in line as he aimed for the legs with his spatula. “Clever, however, you will not knock me down!” The planet punted Hero right into Omori.

Finally, Kel was last, he threw his ball though the planet dodged out of the way last minute, “Hm, a long-range attack? You got a pretty good throw, it is a shame that-”

THWACK

The ball bounced off the wall behind the planet and came back at full force. “Damn it! That might have made a new crater!” he groaned, seemingly angry at the group now.

“Guys, maybe if we attack at the same time we could do more damage!” Hero suddenly suggested it to the group. Omori and the others nodded in agreement before charging at the planet.

Kel got to attack first, his ball bouncing around and hitting the enemy from all sides. Aubrey went next, swinging her doll rapidly emitting sounds of pain from the enemy. Kel silently wondered what was in that doll. Hero went for the legs again, knocking the planet off his feet. Finally, Omori sliced both arms off the enemy with only a slight struggle.

“Holy shit…” He heard Aubrey mutter but if anyone else heard they didn’t show it.

“Mmm, impressive young ones. I must go.” The planet regrew its arms and jumped away.

“...Well there he goes.” Kel was honestly shocked about how weird that experience was.

“Remind me to never get on Omori’s bad side.” Hero whispered to Kel causing him to chuckle a bit.

The group made their way upwards finding a house on top that looked like a crescent moon. In front of the house sat a green bird person wearing an eye-patch

“Halt, children!” The bird suddenly spotted them, “You are now entering the vicinity of the captain of the space pirates!”

Kel’s eyes widened as the bird continued, “He is the master of the solar system! The prince of the universe, the one-and-only Capt. Space- I mean, err, you are entering the home of Space Boyfriend…”

Kel was immediately disappointed by the stupid name.

“So the captain lives here? Do you think he can help us?” Hero asked.

“Pff no.” The bird laughed, “The captain has us do all of his chores while he lays in bed. Honestly, it is so annoying.”

“Oh, maybe we can talk to him?” Hero asked again.

“You can try but I doubt you will get him to listen. Here, I will get out of your way.” The bird moved away so the others could walk upwards more. They entered the house with Omori taking the lead.

The place was surprisingly huge, with a few space pirates moving boxes left and right.

The group moved forward to what appeared to be Space Boyfriend lying on his bed. Eyes shut and coughing. Kel silently hoped that dreams can’t give you colds.

“Capt. Space Boyfriend doesn’t look good at all…” Hero muttered.

“Pff, don’t worry, I got this!” Kel jumped onto Space Boyfriends’ bed and continued jumping, “HEY, SPACE BOYFRIEND!! WAKE UP!!”

“Kel! Get down!” Hero yelled at his brother.

Kel hopped down immediately and sighed, “Darn, it didn’t work…”

Space Boyfriend coughed some more and whispered something Kel couldn’t hear.

“He sounds upset. Good going Kel.” Aubrey faked clapping for the boy.

“Oh, shut up!” Kel rolled his eyes.

Just then another space pirate showed up, “Oh boy, not again...he is feeling the heavy blues.”

“Heavy blues?” Aubrey asked.

“Yeah. Hold on, this should cheer him up.” The pirate walked over to the boombox in the corner and pressed play. However, no sound came out from it, causing the space pirate to worry.

“...Oh no.” The pirate mumbled.

“What’s wrong?” Hero asked.

“The boombox is empty! He ain’t gonna wake up now! Either that or he is going to wake up angry.” The pirate complained, “Where did he leave his Special Mixtape? Ugh, this is so stupid…” The pirate whispered out the last part.

“Why does it need to be a certain mixtape? Can’t you just play a song or something?” Kel questioned.

“You see, whenever Space Boyfriend is not with Sweetheart he gets upset like he is now. The only way to make him happy is by playing his Special Mixtape that has their favorite songs on it.” The pirate explained.

“...Okay.” Everyone minus Omori still didn’t understand why he needed to play a mixtape to wake up but chalked it up to the dream being weird.

“Ugh, if Space Boyfriend stays like this we may as well no longer be pirates! Everything will be for nothing.” The pirate sighed dramatically.

“Sounds like a personal problem.” Kel shrugged and began to walk away.

That was before Hero grabbed him from behind and forced him to stay put. Kel tried to squirm out but Hero was just too strong.

“Is there any way we can help?” Hero politely asked as Kel continued to try and escape.

“Yeah, here ya go.” The pirate threw a key at Omori.

You got Junkyard key!

“That key unlocks the junkyard! The mixtape should be in there, sometimes it gets mixed with the trash…” The pirate rubbed the back of his head before opening a secret door in the wall near Space Boyfriend.

The pirate walked away as the others stood near the door.

“Well, let’s get this over with.” Hero sighed.

With that, the group walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 494 127
✩~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ✩ It's been 8 months since the truth came out. Sunny moved to the city, gets aquatinted with new faces, and keeping...
84.1K 2.2K 80
TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thalassophobia, Trypophobia, drowning, chil...
18.3K 245 28
[DISCONTINUED] - - - I know that there's a lot of Omori chatfics, but I'm still doing thisπŸ˜‘ - - - - - Cover was made by me - - - - - - Also I should...
29.1K 1.1K 46
(Cover art by me) Sunny brings Mari back to life... but something is wrong. This is an au where Sunny never moves away but all the events that happen...