๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter

001

136K 4.1K 6.3K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NC
May 1st
Saturday

🎶I got an ass so big like the sun
Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run🎶

Look back at me By Trina played through Ariyah's AirPods as she sat on the bus.

"I'ma put this pussy on you, Just like this" She mumbled to herself, bobbing her head while looking around the bus. There were only a few people on the bus tonight, just like she liked it.

She didn't like being on the bus as it was, it was always some type of creepy person on. She always keeps her AirPods in with her music fully blasting so if anyone tried to talk to her, she didn't hear them.

She saw it as if she didn't give them the recognition of their presence, they'll leave her alone.

The bus came to a stop, she looked around to see it was her stop. She stood up from her seat, grabbed her bookbag, and quickly made her way off the bus.

She eyed her surroundings, seeing corner boys and homeless people around the street. She took a deep breath, hoping to make it to her job without someone harassing her.

Her hood was already over her head, she started to speed walk with her head down, hoping to make this 8-minute walk as quickly as possible.

The smell of alcohol and pee hit her nostrils, she put a little more pep in her step already knowing it was James. James was the creepy homeless man that was always asking for money but was very disrespectful.

Ariyah doesn't have much herself but she still gave him what she did have one time which was $5. James didn't like that, he started calling her a broke ho.

She didn't understand how she was broke when he was the one begging for the money. Ever since it was like James made it his mission to harass her every night on her way to work and from work.

She just bought a new taser and pepper spray, she was waiting to use it on him, hoping he would get the message.

After she walked some more, she made it to Studio 54. "Wassup youngin'" Redd, the security guard said as she walked up to the door. She took her AirPods out, not hearing what he said.

"Whatchu' say?" She asked softly, putting her AirPods in the case then putting them back into her hoodie pocket.

He shook his head "I said wassup. Why didn't you text me you were on the bus, I woulda' came and gotchu' " He said, while the other security guard went through her bookbag.

They always had to do that before someone could come into the club whether you worked there or not.

She slightly shrugged. "I was okay, I know you have things to do," She said, looking behind her at the long line of people, waiting to get inside.

Redd always looked out for her since she started working there last year. She never wanted that though, she thought it made her a burden to him and that's something she never wanted to be to someone.

"You don't need ta' be walkin' the streets alone youngin'. Niggas is weird, and some of these bitches are weirder. Next time text me, fa' ya' safety" He stressed.

She nodded, grabbing her book bag once the other guard was done. "Be safe," She told him.

"YOU, be safe. In thea' wit' all those drunk mfs" He shook his head, letting her inside.

She chuckled while walking inside, the smell of weed, alcohol, and too many people not having proper hygiene hit her nostrils. Led lights flashed everywhere, some people were at the bar, somewhere throwing money at strippers and others were seated at tables around.

Million Dollar play by Future & Lil Uzi Vert blast through the speakers.

She moved her shoulders up and down to the music, walking towards the locker rooms. When she walked in, nobody was inside.

She went to her locker, putting her code in, it opened. She took her hoodie off and sweatpants off, leaving her in a bodysuit uniform. Ariyah worked as a bartender, she tried to work as a stripper but stopped knowing she wasn't going to be comfortable doing it. Nonetheless, she got the job as the bartender that made just enough as being a stripper.

She fixed her high white socks then put Vaseline on her lips. She folded her hoodie and sweatpants, putting them in her book bag then put her in the locker. She closed it, putting the lock on it first before running her fingers through her 24 inches body wave jet black wig.

She slid her phone in her back pocket before walking out of the locker room.

_________________

"Thank you," Ariyah said to the person after she gave them their drink and they tipped her $5.

The tips were always good, at the end of every night, she never leaves with anything less than $100.

She sighed, looking around to see if she could help anyone else. It was 11:56 PM and she was tired and ready to go home. More so of ready to go home and get in her bed.

Ari didn't really like being around a lot of people, she was a very paranoid person. She couldn't read everyone's minds to know they weren't going to kill her or something. Her anxiety around people always acted up but she never chose to quit her job since she needed the money.

She started pinching her left arm with her right hand in hopes to calm herself. More and more people were coming and she was counting down to 1:30 AM, her clock-out time.

"You okay friend?" She heard. She looked up to see her friend, Kassidy, looking a little worried. She met Kassidy last year when they both applied together. They accidentally bumped into each other and have been friends ever since.

She quickly nodded and stopped pinching herself "Your sure? We can step out to give you a breather if you want" She said.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you though"

Kassy smiled and nodded, leaning on the bar with her "Girl, did you know that Big C is selling today?" Kassidy asked.

Ari furrowed her eyebrows "Selling what?" she replied asking.

"The club girl, he's up there now with the new buyer"

Ari's eyes widened "W-what? Oh my God. You think they're going to fire me when they find out I'm not legal?" She asked, feeling a panic attack about to sneak up on her. She couldn't lose this job, it paid for all her bills.

She wasn't supposed to be a bartender since for one, she just turned 19 and isn't supposed to be handling liquor because she isn't of age. She started working there roughly after she turned 17 which was very illegal.

Big C gave her the job out of the kindness of his heart, not wanting to see her struggle. With him gone, there was no telling what the new owner might do to her.

"Ari calm down" Kassy rubbed her back "It's going to be okay, just don't say anything like you haven't been in the past year," She told her.

Ari nodded, still trying to catch her breath and relax herself.

"I hope they do fire you so nobody has to see yo' weird-ass anymore"

Ari instantly rolled her eyes at Keke, one of the strippers. Ari never did anything to her, she always stayed quiet and did her job yet Keke always picked on her.

Ari always ignored her, she was just a bitter person for no reason. Ari also knew it only took her a few words to say and Keke was going to try and kill herself.

Kassy was about to say something until another girl who was sitting at the bar cut in "You said that because?" The pretty caramel skin tone girl asked while mugging Keke.

"I don't remember talkin' to you" Keke rolled her eyes.

"Oh so you can get in otha' folks' conversations when they weren't talkin' ta' you but when I do it, it's a problem" She raised her brow.

"Oh okay. Find you somethin' safe ta' do. Go give someone a dance or something the fuc" She rolled her eyes.

Ari chuckled underneath her breath seeing Keke looking dumbfounded, not having anything else to say. Keke stormed off making the girl shake her head.

"Thank you" Ari spoke up.

The girl waved her off "It's nothin' boo. I can't stand grown-ass bitches that think this high school and want to be a bully" She shook her head, she then smiled looking at Ariyah and Kassidy.

"Y'all are gorgeous by the way," She said, showing her beautiful smile.

"Thank you"

"What's yall names?" She asked.

Ariyah looked at her funny, they both had a name tag on so she was confused.

"Ohhh, I'm slow. I see" She chuckled, seeing the name tags "Well Ari, I'm sure you won't have anything to worry about with your job"

Ari just looked at her. She didn't know what to say, she wasn't used to talking to new people unless it was about a drink.

"Thank you" She spoke then started pinching herself when the girl kept looking at her.

This bitch must want to kill me... She thought.

"I'm sorry, I forgot why I came over here" She chuckled.

"Mo, you good?" Another pretty dark skin girl came up to the bar. She smiled at Ari and Kassidy before looking back at her friend.

"Yeah, I got sidetracked and forgot" Mo chuckled. "Can we get 6 shots of Casamigos and 3 rounds of it?" She ordered.

"What table are you?" Ari asked, pulling the trays out from under the bar.

"Right in the middle," Mo told her, Ari nodded, glancing over at the table seeing 5 men sitting at the lounge VIP section in the middle.

"We'll bring it over," Ari told her, Mo thanked her before locking arms with her friend and walking off.

"You did good Ari" Kassy smiled, helping her make the shot. "What I do?" She asked, confusedly while wiping the tray off.

"You just kind of a long conversation without stuttering or almost having a panic attack," She said, pouring the Casamigos into the shot glasses.

"I did, didn't I" Ari smiled, honestly proud of herself. Ari was shy, new people made her nervous. She only talked to customers for not even a full minute when it came to taking their orders. She couldn't have a long conversation though, it made her nervous.

She wouldn't say she has social anxiety because she would be able to come to work every other day. But she did get nervous when having long conversations with people other than Kassy and Redd.

"Can you help me take this to them?" She asked, picking up one of the trays. Kassy nodded, picking up one of the other ones.

Myron By Lil Uzi Vert began to play.

Ari started moving her shoulders up and down as they walked over to the VIP section. "Girl you and this shoulder move" Kassy laughed. Ari giggled, her shoulder dance was her famous dance move to do when music came on.

"Thank youuuu" Mo dragged as she sat on one of the men that were in the section lap. "You're welcome, I'll bring the other one out," Ari told her.

Ari turned around to walk away but came face first with a hard chest, almost knocking her down. She felt large hands grab her waist "I-I'm sorry" She quickly moved, she looked up at the tall, skinny, caramel skin tone man.

He didn't say anything, he walked past her to sit down.

"So stupid" She mumbled to herself, she really need to watch where she was going sometimes. She sighed, glad the man didn't go off on her.

Sometimes the men in the club were so rude and always thought they should put on a show to embarrass someone.

She quickly left the section to get the third tray of shots.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy

Yall like it?

Ariyah so far?

Don't ask for any @'s and don't give out any @'s or you will be muted! This the second warning!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51K 43
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š...
3.9M 165K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†
3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
153K 7.2K 26
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๏ฟฝ...