Miriam x Reader

By TheLezBEANMexican

Alright, time for the next one, thanks for the supports again and I hope you enjoy the next story. More

The Plan
The Party
Before the Concert
The Concert
The Ending

The Beginning

456 7 0
By TheLezBEANMexican

No one's Pov:

It was a normal day, and then Miriam and the group (Y/n is not part of it yet) then they watched a Devon the employee. And Mei had to leave already and Miriam stopped her for a sec.

Miriam's Pov:

There's no way imma let her go yet until she pass the test, so I tested her and she left. "Yea she's definitely controlled.😑" I said. "Mhm" Abby answered. "Alright imma go so bye-!" I quickly said but Abby stopped me.

"What's a rush? Are you meeting someone?" Abby questioned. "Nooooo I just need be back home that's all." I lied. "Sureee" Priya said. "You know, you could've introduced them to us right?" Abby said. "Well like I said, there's no one." I said. "Okay okay then, byeee." Abby then left and then Priya.

And then I looked at the time and quickly left till I got infront of my house and Y/n was waiting. "Hey! What take you so long?" Y/n questioned. "Oh well my friends were holding me up sooo." I responded. "Alright, let's go." Y/n said.

Then we started walking, Y/n was walking and I was riding my skateboard. "So what were you up to?" Y/n said. "Nothing" "Oh okay."

Y/n's Pov:

I kept walking and Miriam was looking at me then stopped her skateboard and got off. I realized and stopped, "what happened?" I said. "Well I promised I was gonna teach you how to ride my skateboard." "Oh, well I didn't know you were gonna do it."

"I always keep my promises though. But anyways." Miriam was teaching me but I was afraid I was gonna fall so I didn't move and I just stood on the skateboard. "Hey cmon you can do it!" Miriam cheered me. "What if I fall?" "Don't worry, I'll catch you" Miriam promised.

I took a deep breath and rode and I was gonna fall so I did but Miriam caught me. "See? I told you I would catch you." Miriam chuckled. I blushed a little and looked away.

Miriam's Pov:

I then helped them up, "Alright, let's let's home already, it's starting to get late." I said. Then we left home, we lived on the same street and went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 5.5K 110
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
117K 4.8K 45
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
20.9K 884 9
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
73K 966 12
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.