One hectic Sleepover. (Kotlc...

By Violinloluwu

"Come on, bangs boy! Don't be such a party pooper!" Keefe wined. " Sorry, Funkyhair but I am NOT going to pla... More

Authors Note.
Chapter 1 ||Jitters||
Chapter 2 || First Impression||
Chapter 3 ||Jealousy||
Chapter 4 || Prank Buddies ||
Notice
Chapter 5 || Happy? ||
Chapter 6 || Party Pooper ||
Chapter 8 || Truth or Dare ||
Chapter 9 || A Heard Laugh ||
Chapter 10 || We Were Obvious? ||
Chapter 11 || Official ||
Chapter 12 || Figurines ||
Chapter 13 || And the winner is... ||
Chapter 14 || Scar ||
UPDATE
Chapter 15 || The chapter everyone abt to kill Quan aka "Regret " ||
Chapter 16 || Look at me ||
Chapter 17 || Confess ||
Chapter 18 || Mallowmelt ||
Chapter 19 || Movie Night ||
Chapter 20 || Denh <3 ||
Chapter 21 || Galvin ||
Chapter 22 || Bullseye ||
Chapter 23 || Sneaking Out ||
Chapter 24 || Gorgeous ||
Chapter 25 || Broken Plant ||
Chapter 26 || Studying? Since when? ||
Chapter 27 || Conjuring ||
Chapter 28 || Locked ||
Chapter 29 || He knows ||
Chapter 30 || Love ||
Epilogue || Dandelions ||

Chapter 7 || Spin the bottle ||

2K 23 71
By Violinloluwu

Tam

Tam reluctantly let Keefe grab him by his wrist as they ran back to Keefe's room. Sophie was awkwardly following behind them. After about 1000 different corners, they reached his room as they sat down on the floor. Getting ready for the most hectic night of their lives. Well, of course, Tam didn't know that quite yet.

"So," Biana started. " You got the bottle, Sophie?"

"Yup!" Sophie said as she placed the bottle in the middle of the circle of friends.

"So, let me get this straight." Keefe started. "Someone spins a bottle, and whoever the bottle lands on, they have to kiss?"

"Yup!" Sophie exclaimed.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Keefe shouted.

Yeah. Awesome. If only you knew, Keefe.

"Let's get this party STARTED!" Marella exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted in agreement.

"So, who wants to go first?" Sophie asked.

"Me!" Keefe volunteered.

"Alright! Keefe, do the honors!" Maruca exclaimed.

Tam's adrenaline rushed from 0 to 100 real quick. Keefe smirked at Tam extremely quickly, he convinced himself it wasn't real. Tam watched in slow motion as Keefe gave the bottle a good spin. The bottle spun at such speed as it grew slower, and slower until it stopped.

Dex.

Tam had let go of the breath he was holding as he let himself relax.

Keefe on the other hand  was far from relaxed. He had a look of horror mixed with disgust. As well as Dex.

"OH NO!" Keefe squealed.

"Not so awesome anymore, Funkyhair?" Tam mocked.

"Shut up, Tammy. I bet there is a special person you wouldn't want to kiss." Keefe said as he smirked and raised his eyebrows. Then he looked back towards Dex, leaving Tam speechless.

Did he know?...

"Do I have to?" Both Keefe and Dex whined in agony.

"Rules Are rules!" Sophie stated while giving Keefe a challenging stare.

Keefe groaned as he hesitantly inched his way towards Dex.

Dex squeezed his eyes shut as Keefe's swooped down near Dex's face and had lips barley touchDex's cheek.

Tam new it was just a game but, Tam wanted Keefe. He wanted him to be his. And yes, he knew it was stupid, and selfish, and ignorant, but he couldn't help how he felt. He was fed up with his emotions. 

Jealousy  took over Tam as  he tried to look away from the scene and started fiddling with his hands. From the corner of his eye, he saw Keefe quickly pull away and started fake gagging.

"EW!" Keefe squealed. 

"It wasn't much  better for me, TRUST ME." Dex replied, with a look of disgust on his face.

The rest of the group started laughing in amusement.

"Hey now, once you have to kiss your friend, it won't be too funny! Just you wait and see!" Keefe told them.

"FIne, fine." Marella asked. " Where's Fitz, by the way?"

Tam saw Keefe give him a stare a mischief as Tam raised an eyebrow at him.

"No idea." Keefe lied. " Why do you ask? Wanna kiss him?" He teased as he had a smirk plastered onto his face.

"I- Wha- N-No! Of course not! E-even if I did! Sophie is dating him! " Marella desperately tried convincing.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Keefe questioned.

"Ugh! Keefe! Sophie, I swear, I don't!"

Sophie just laughed it off but Tam could see the uncertainty in her eyes. 

Tam saw Biana look extremely uncomfortable but quickly shifted her focus back to the question Marella asked.

"He said someone  pranked him today and he had to get changed. He might join later. Might."  Biana responded eying Keefe questionably.

"Why is everyone looking at me!?"  Keefe questioned. "Look at Tam!"

"I - what- me? Why me!?" Tam asked as if he was offended,

"Uh, Tam doesn't seem like the type to prank someone. But you? Yeah, that sounds more like it." Maruca stated.

"Hey- now that's just- that's just wrong! I would never do that to my bestest of friend!" 

"Hm." Sophie peeped, raising her eyebrows up and down.

"Anyways! Guys! We are getting off topic! Soph, it's your time to spin!" Biana stated.

"Oh- uhhh." Sophie said as she hesitantly spun  the bottle for it to land on...

Biana.

Sophie and Biana just stared at each other before Biana looked down and swiped her hair behind her ear.

"Uhm." Sophie started nervously as she sooched her way towards Biana. She hesitantly lowered her head to softly kiss Biana on the cheek. Sophie pulled away and scooted back to her spot while Biana looked as read as a tomato. It was a brief kiss. But they had all seen it. Or felt it. They felt they energy between them. They all knew, they had both been waiting for this moment to happen. And it finally had.

"What?" Sophie asked as she realized her peers staring right at her.

"Nothing. Nope. Nada." Keefe answered.

"Uhm!" Marella said trying to break the awkward silence that lingered around them. "Tam, It's your turn!"

Shit.

Tam silently cursed to himself for agreeing to play this stupid, stupid, game. What if he spun Keefe? 

Tam's hand slowly reached for the bottle in front of him. He gave it a good spin and waited in anticipation to see who he would get. The bottle started slowing down and it landed on...

Linh?

Tam and Linh stared at each other, both clearly uncomfortable with the situation they were in.

"Uh. You can just go again if you'd like" Sophie said.

"Yeah, that's what I'll do."

Tam spun the bottle once again. His eyes watched it as it made serval turns, each getting slower and slower and slower...until it stopped.

No. No. No. No. No. No.No No.NO! NO! NO!

Right between Keefe and Sophie. Though, it was pointed slightly more towards Keefe.

"It's in the middle." Tam said, avoiding the fact it was clearly more pointed to Keefe.

"Uh. I think it's pointed more towards Keefe. Don't you think?" Biana stated.

"NO! DEFINITELY NOT!" Keefe yelled. "NO WAY THAT's HAPPENING! NEVER WOULD I EVER KISS HIM!"

Ouch.

"Sorry Keefe but, rules are rules! And I wouldn't totally love to see this happen!" Biana exclaimed.

"NO WAY!" Keefe cried. "Not happening and never will!"

"Yeah! Come on, Keefe!" Maruca encouraged. 

Keefe whined in despair as he ran towards Tam, lifted his face up, and kissed him extremely quickly. Tam barley felt it. Keefe's eyes widened for a second but they quickly got back to normal as he pulled away. 

"There. Done. Did it. Over." Keefe said as he sat back down and looked at his feet.

Tam look down the rest of the game as well. But he felt Keefe staring at him. He looked to Keefe and muttered "What?".

Keefe shrugged and looked away.

Tam stayed silent the whole rest of the time. He payed no attention what so ever to the game. Once it got to be his turn, he got ready to leave.

 "I don't want to play anymore."

"What!?" Keefe whined. " You are such a party pooper, Bangs Boy! Chickening out already!?"

"Yeah," Tam said bluntly as he got up and left.

"Tam, wait!" Linh called after him as she got up and followed Tam out the door.

Tam furiously stomped down the stairs of CandleShade and somehow found his way to the front door. He grabbed his backpack and held out his Crystal.

"Tam, seriously! Wait!"

"What?" Tam yelled as Linh got taken back by the tone of his voice. "Sorry."

"It's fine... where are you going?"

"Home."

"Why?"

"I don't wanna play anymore."

"What if we just take a break outside or something then come back later? Please Tam, we need to socialize more! Especially you!"

Tam tried to ignore the puppy eyes his sister gave him but eventually gave in.

"Fine. 30 minute break. Then I'll go back in."

"Great! I'll stay out here with you, we should talk." Linh cheered.

"Uhm okay." Tam said as both he and Linh stepped outside to sit on the patchy grass in front of them.

Tam took a sip from his water bottle as he let himself relax.

The silence was broken with Linh's soft but curious voice.

"When did you start liking Keefe?"

"W-what!?" Tam stuttered.

"I know. I see the way you look at him."

Tam stared at her in utter shock before he sighed and looked down.

"I don't know.. maybe a year? Year and a half? Feelings don't just come. They grow gradually. I keep trying to tell myself it isn't real because... I couldn't see him ever liking me back. It's hard... And it's just also, the fact that.. we're both boys? Some people don't like that."

"Hm. Honestly. I think he likes you."

"Linh, stop."

"No, I'm serious!"

"Linh please, just don't."

"Okay. But you should tell him."

"Yeah. In your dreams." 

"I'm serious." 

Tam just shook his head and rested his head against the soft grass, looking up in the dark, starry, sky.  Linh following his actions. They saw a shooting star fly by.

"A shooting star. Make a wish." Linh whispered.

Tam closed his eyes and thought of the best wish possible.

I wish... for everything to work out. For all my friends to be happy. And my sister.

 Along with Me.

Word count: 1445 

Hi! So like yeah didn't upload yesterday 😓 I promise you once state testing is over I'll be uploading most likely everyday. So by the end of next week for sure! Ty for readying this book and stay positive! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 356 24
enjoy these poorly written, cringy reader inserts! i wrote these a while back when i somewhat cared for the series. i wrote how much i hated sokeefe...
73.8K 1.8K 19
After a interesting game of spin the bottle in Keefe's room, Keefe realizes something. Something his father, Lord Cassius would not enjoy. Follow Kee...
16.7K 708 13
[ takes place after legacy ] 'you could be with any guy, linh. they'd all take you.' linh rolled her eyes, pushing biana's hair behind her ear. 'i d...
17.8K 105 16
I wrote this a long time ago so cringe warning Biana invites Sophie,Keefe,Tam,Linh and Dex over for a sleepover with her and fitz! Truth or dare,Spi...