Straw Hats In My House ?! [on...

By wussuphuhh

> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pira... More

y/n's intro
y/n boring life and The arrival
They are here ?!
This is my world
A/n
That is how we are here
No pirates in my "world"
Is this the right decision !?
A/n
Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1
On the way to shopping mall !!
Shopping w straw hats !! pt2
Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate
‼️PLEASE READ‼️
Another Pirates ?!!
We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house
🕊️ Just read this please 🕊️
On the same day !!
Dad is here....?
why... it is not me..?
Waking Up
Once again
Explaination~
What actually happened that day

Study with kidd

2.3K 63 73
By wussuphuhh

A/n: can we just pretend i didnt wrote such bullshit on that chapter ?!💀💀 Its take quite 2 hours but i think its a whole bullshitting plot👨‍🦱.

Im writting this while its my math online class so yea~😈

That why im gonna give u another 'side dish' for today lol😩. Gonna do my best this time😻🤞.
-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

8.18 am

After y/n done taking a bath, she take out small mineral bottle from her mini fridge and take out some snack he put in a braket full of snacks.

She sit on her chair open her Physic book for her sec exam this semester before the holidays given for 1 month.
(A/n: is this how uni work ?👨‍🦱 Idk, but its how my sis uni does ig?)

Y/n yawns, stomach growling from the lack of food she ate before.

Dont wanna go out out of this room ughhh !! Why this house doesnt have a maid again ?! Huff

As she chose to ignore her stomach, she continue her studies for a few chap/bab she learnt. By the time she google meet with her private tutor for the subject.

She studied and studied, eyebrow furrowed at some confusing questions before asking her male tutor for a help.

It was until 10.40am when someone knock on the door.

"Err sir. Please wait for a bit."
She close off her camera and her mic before jogging toward the door.

She turn the knob before peeking her head outside, only eyes peeking through it. To hide her embarast face.

"Y-yes ? What is it ?"
Y/n ask the three male outside the door.

Are they lose or something. What this three man doing here without fighting?

"Have u eaten your breakfast y/niee chwan~?"

"Hah ? Oh- n-"

"Hey. U should eat your breakfast. Your body weak as fuck"
Y/n eyes twitch in annoyance.

"Hoho mr Zoro. U worried about me or nahh. Im not hungry-"

Growl

"I- i mean im hungry but i will come downstairs late-"
The 200+cm guy push her head away from the door to come in through her room.

"What r u doing shoving only your head out ? If u dont wanna go down then i will come in your room."
Law said before looking around her room.

"Hey, trafa guy! Who said u can come- AGHHH !! Its a girl room-"
Sanji dramaticly gasp before inhaling the sweet scent across the room.

Y/n clench her fist looking down on the floor, an irk on her forehead before pulling Sanji ears who is now acting like a real pervert.

"Stop inhaling my room. U have been here before right ?! I need to study so all of u GET OUT !!"
She shout at the three men who walk around ignoring her shouting.

"Hello ? Y/n ? Are u there ?"

Ackk- i forgot about Sir!!

She push Sanji off of her and hurriedly sit down on her chair before answering her tutor calls.

"Yes, sir im here. Where r we again ?"
She nervously ask.

"Why dont u open ur camera? Do u feel uncomfortable?"
The male on the other side of the line ask with his concern look.

"If u want, maybe we can continue later ? Its seem ur busy ."
He smile at y/n warming.

The male tutor is a young guy. He is 25 years old tutor. Oh- and tutoring is his temporary work he done when he got any free time. As young and as handsome kind guy he is, he still a single dude.

Ehem. Continue back, y/n cheeks turn warm. This took the three men in her room look at her weirdly as their heart tightening.

The three guy unconciously pat their heart at the feelings they felt.

Zoro narrowed his eyes before coming on her back, bent down to whispered in the girl ears.

"Hey. Who is that dude ?"
Y/n shiver at the sudden breath in her ears. She flinch and snap her head back on Zoro face.

The two boys laughing at Zoro who crouching on the floor.

"Omg Zoro. Im sorry, i didnt mean to. Ar- are you"
Omg what was the word again ? Are you WHAT ?!! Sobs sobs. Did i close the mic off. Err whatever.

"Are you sorry ?"
She widen her eyes at her question before stand up.

W-what this i say ?!!! Sorry ?!! Hell im going to keep myself in this room more than!!

She ignored what Zoro said at her before pushing the two laughing boys and Zoro out of her room. Then she slam her door and lock it.

"Ok ok. That was fucked up shit i have ever said."
She hurriedly sit back down, as she relieve she turn off her mic and cam.

Time goes by as she continue to study until almost lunch time. She now studies by herself as her tutor, mr. Daniel got something to attend.

"Ahh~ so this is it. Why didnt i remember. We have learn this. Tch that bastard if he didnt disturb me on that time then i will remember what we learn. Sigh."
She remember the day she learnt the chap/bab, Farlan was disturbing her by poking her side stomach making her lost focused in class.

As he said its boring chapter and we can just learn it back later.

Aghh just think about it make me want to punch him twice more hurt than before.

She rub her marked neck, before going to the toilet to wash her face. She look in the mirror to see the two mark havent dissapear.

'its whats lover do'
As the phase keep coming on her head, she cover her face again before washing roughly her face with her face wash.

She got a called from Mayla about going to the library together since its the last day of studying together for the last exam. She ofc agreed same as Farlan who got forced by Mayla.

Y/n also did tell her girlbff on what Farlan did to her neck. Thats why she forcefully invited him with 'us'.

The clock finally showed 12.38 pm.
She walk out of her room, taking her car key and jog downstairs.

"H-hyee guys !"
Her voice slightly waver as she shout so everyone can hear her.

"Ah- y/niee Sanji punch me as i eat your breakfast:( im sorry.. i thought u dont want to eat your food."
Luffy whinned at y/n who was blushing at the cute sight.

Luffy cant be that heavy right. He rubber man afterall.

She easy koala hug luffy who happily wrapped his gummy arm around y/n body tightly.

"Yahooo~ y/niee so strongg !!"

She giggle before putting him on the table, she take out her phone before taking her and him picture together many time as they doing many pose together.

But that one pose almost made her nose bleed.

The pose was made randomly and Luffy suddenly peck her cheeks while she took the pic every two sec. She almost drop her phone.

She touch the part he kissed.
"L-luffy. Thank you for the kiss. NOW I HAVE THE ENCOURAGE TO STUDY MUAHAHAHA I WILL DO MY BEST EVERYONE !".
She laughs like she lost a few screw in her head or sumtg.

'tch. I can do the same. Luffy just lucky cus he got small body. Unlike me-'

"Ehem. Anyways im off to library with my friends."
Y/n drink the tea that Sanji pour on her cup.

"Farlan and Mayla right ?"
Nami asked sitting across the table.

"Hmm yeah. Tomorrow is our last exam anyway. Mybe u guys can plan on what we all can do together:) i got 1 month break after the exam."
She swirl the cup putting her chin on her palm.

Dad havent call me. Why.... Is he still mad at me...?....

"Ah- y/n sis are u crying ?!"
Franky asked her concernly.

Oh my.. am i crying.. again..

"Yohohoho.. y/n san dont worry. U can do your best in this exam. I will help u taking care of your house while u away yohohoho."
Brook pat y/n head.

"Then can i see your pantie-"

Nami smack him away from y/n. She giggle before wipping her tears.

"I didnt cry cus of that..."
She mutter

"What again y/n? Cant hear u."
Robin ask. Y/n suddenly blush at what she muttering. She really not good at confessing on what she felt.

Oh my why did i say that...

She slam her head on the table, as they all shock lookin at her before she suddenly stand up and waving them goodbye.

He run to the door and open her car door and someone suddenly stop her from entering the car.

"What-"
She look up to see the metal arm guy.

"Where are u going ?"
He eyed her up and down before looking back at her face.

"Em.. im going out with my friends? I need to study with them. See."
She show her tote bag full of book at him.

She raise a brow at him in confusion.

"If u dont have anything then-"

"Can i go."

"What ? I cant catch up what u said."

"Stupid mad woman can i go with you ?!"
He slightly roll his eyes.

"Huh? Why ? I just need to study and nothin'else. U will get boring beside-"

"Bla bla bla, so can i go with you or not ?!"
She flinched when he almost yell at her.

"Y-yea i guess. U gonna showed up like that ? Metal arm ?"
She akwardly point at his arm.

"Is there something wrong with it ?"
He asked back.

Y/n think a while before shaking her head as no.

"Come inside then. Hurry before others see."
She take his hand before moving to the passanger seat and open the door for him.

She help him buckle his seatbelt then move to the other side and starting on her engine.

Lets go

She open the small screen to search some song then proceed to drive to the library food's place. Its provide food at the same time they r in library.

The way to the destination is not fun but its not akward either. Its just comfortable silence both of them love.

"Are we there yet ?"
Kid looking her side face who was focusing on the road.

"Yea ? No. Just 15 mins more."
She look at him slightly giving him a smile before focusing on the road again. Humming the song.

" U dont need to smile at me mad woman."
He muttered before looking at his other side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov

After 30 minutes, here we are !!
Mayla call me she and Farlan gonna get here by a cab together.

She invited me but im the one who reached here first huh ?O_o Tell me what im gonna do with this giant 2 meter man👨‍🦱. He already got everyone attention. Sigh.

I then see a group of girl, about 3 girls, coming nearing us as we about to go inside the public library.

"Yes ? Can i help you-"

"Hey boy~ you look so hot. May i know your name ?~"
The 'leader' of the group ignored me and continue to seducing my man.

I mean all one piece characters are mine since they landed in my house and not yours ? Im lucky as fuck ( ´◡‿ゝ◡') shut up and Yes. Im greedy. Whats mine is MINE.

"Excuse me miss. U gonna disturbing us-"
I said politely. Forcing a smile on my face as i grab on kid shirt.

"Can u stfu ?! Im not talking to you miss girl. Im talking to this man. THIS man."
She roll her eyes, mocking me as she trying to do 'aegyo' infront of kid.

This bitch got fake eyelashes. Ugly as fuck- omg my mouth. Bad. Bad.

I unconciously slap my mouth as i was badmouthing people. My mom didnt born me to insults people. *Nod*

"Oi mad woman. Why are you slappi-"

"Aww~ can i got your name ? You got big body and mybe big d-"
She said jotting out her red dark lip as she poking kid body slightly eyeing him up and 'down'.

Kid then disgustingly look at her and push her to the side, making her almost slipped cus she wear 5inch of high heel ?!

Her friends help her regain standing. She huffing at him before licking her lip seductively.

"Ouh~ so you r kinna sadistic man huh ?~"
Kid veins appear on his neck as his eyes twitch in angry.

"Waddya said woman ?!! U better take-"
No uh- he aint killing human here. Not here !!

"Back off girls. Cant u see he is mine"
I bark back at her so that kid can stop his killing intention.

"What ?! How is he yours ?!"

I deadpan her.

"*Gasp* A-are you d-dumb ?!!"
I pratically talk-shout making everyone look at the pick me girl who was now stomping her foot and walk away with her friends trying to persuaded her. Glaring at me.

"So i was your man ? Huh ?"
Kid whispered in my ears. I flinched before jumping a few meters away from the guy who smirking at me.

"No. Im just helping you from her and helping myself cus im here to study. Ughh. I know this would happened."
I glare at him who chuckle hearing mumble to myself.

"No uh- dont laughs. This matter is not funny. And dont kill people either. Lets go before the place pack of people."
I slide thru my hair back using my left hand and the right hand grab his hand with me. So that he wont run off somewhere.

"Can u not grabbing my hand ?!"
I glance back at him before left out a heavy sigh.

He talking too much. Annoying.

I then pull off my hand away from his hand just to grab his sleeve.

'ah- there no more warm-'

"Why r u grabbing my sleeve mad woman !!"

'need'a her warm hand on me'

Snapp

I roll my eyes and pull my hand away as 'surrender' and walk away far from him.

"H-hey. Why? Wait-"

Hes following me like a lost puppy.
Hehe better.

I then arrive at the table suits for four people.

"Tch. Next time just grab my hand"

"Dunn wanna"

"Why ?!?"

"You r being annoying shut up !!"

"No. Dont wanna shut up mad woman. Tell me why u dont wanna grab my hand !!"

"Why should i !!"
I narrowed my eyes on him who growled back at me.

"Can you two couples shut up. Everyone else r here to study ok ? One more shouting, both of you OUT ! Understand ?"
The aunty who take care of the place said.

"SHUT U-"
I close his mouth

"Shut up kid. Yes. And im sorry everyone. We r not couple either."
I avert my attention at the people who looking at us.

I sit infront of kid. Dont wanna talk to him rn.

"Heyy y/niee !!....."
Farlan voice lower after the aunty glare at him.

"Hye hyee !!"
We whisper to each other.

"Hey Mayla, ur late."
I pout my lip at her who taking a seat beside me.

"Whussup bro-"
Farlan fist his fist before stopping, realising. He look at me then at kid back then at me again.

"Yow- y/n. Dont tell me. This is Eustass kid right ?!"
He whisper shout at me. Eyes widen same as Mayla who repeatly patting my shoulder as her other hand palm her mouth. Gasping.

"Kidd ?!!"
Mayla look at me.

"Can u guys shut up ?! So fcking loud. Go study."
He shooing Farlan who keep touching his metal arm.

"Ok ok. FARLAN."
I put on my straight face at him. Looking straight in his eyes.

"Yes y/nie sama. I will study now. Please dont look at me that way."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 30 minutes, my phone ring.

"Hello, who is this ?"

"Oh. Chopper ? Why did u call me "

"Ahh.. y/niee we just realised kid is not here. Do u may be know where he is ?"

Just realised ?! ◉‿◉

"Ah Chopper. Please tell others that kid was with me. Ha..ha..."
My ears almost bleed as i heard Sanji, Zoro, law, Luffy and others shouting why, how, when, what.

Kid then take the phone shouting at them before cutting the call.

"Shut up. Im here bcs im her man."
He then squint his eyes to look at the 'off' button.

"Why is this thing so small"
He muttered, loud enough for us to hear him.

Me, Mayla and Farlan mouth gap at his answer.

I sigh and take phone away from his hard grip.

I ignore what he said before and we all continue study although sometimes kid whinning about how boring he is.
"Who tell u to come anyway ?"
Farlan raise a brow at him only to get his collar grabbed by kid.

Mayla laughs and take the rare picture once in a while.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

Without knowing that day was really fun day for the three students eventhough they got an exam tomorrow.

Also kid lip got tug upward as he spend time with y/n and her friends.
Does you think they gonna be his friends after his crewmate?
.
.
.
.
.

Yn then sent her friends back home by her car and now driving back home after studied for a few hours.

Now the time showed 7pm.

"Hey kid. Did u have fun"
Y/n smile thinking back their moment together while still looking infront.

"Tch. Shut up woman."
He snap back at her. Y/n can only giggle at his usuall answer.
.
.
.
.
.

After 30 minutes, 7.30pm they arrive home. She got bombared by many questions from the pirates.

While the metal arm man resting on sofa smirking at some jealous men.

"Hehe. Im sorry but let me rest for a while. Someone wake me up before dinner yeah ?"
She said before walking upstairs to my room.

"Hai' y/niee chwan~. I will wake u up later~"
Sanji swirled his leg waving back at y/n with his love eyes before looking back to glare at the one lucky guy.

And thats how her day end....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
How does this chapter look like ?😈 Im kinna biased yea ?😈😈 Hehehehehe 😈 byee~

Words:3044 (💀‼️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
Crown By Treasure

Fanfiction

8.4K 431 30
Life hasn't been the same for Beyoncé since the tragic decision she made nearly four years ago. It was a decision that she had made peace and comfort...
77.9K 2.5K 47
"I was a regular girl with loving parents if you believe it." Kiyone Rian, a girl who was one of the S62 generations. With a father who cheated on he...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.