Unexpectedly In Love

By longkneecaps

š™”/š™‰ š™’š™žš™”š™”š™žš™–š™¢š™Ø is a owner of a huge company that has been ran for many years from her grandfather pas... More

š–ššš«š§š¢š§š 
1

š‚ššš¬š­/š“š«ššš¢š„šžš«

981 37 29
By longkneecaps

"𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕
𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒏
𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕,
𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆
𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.''

𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨!!!

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜...

𝘠/𝘍/𝘕 𝘠/𝘔/𝘕 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘴

𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵: 6'3

Job: CEO of a company that has been ran for years

Tatyana Joseph

Height: 5'4

Job: Modeling

Jacoby Banks

Height: 6'1

Job: Y/N's business partner

Also her best friend since day one

Amara Banks

Height: 5'5

Job: Social Media Influencer

One of Tatyana's best friends

Jae Davis

Height: 5'6

Job: College

Tatyana's other best friend

𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮
...𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
----------------------------------------

"Hm I don't know I'm sure you can't handle a woman like me" The dark brown eyed woman stated with a devious smirk.

"Oh really miss Joseph" Y/N murmured giving the lady her best charming smile all women get weak for...well most of them.

"If you think that smile going to work on me it's not sweetheart" The unknown female said shooting Y/N a pretty smile that made her weak herself, oh yeah she them smart ones let me tell you it takes a lot to get one of those.

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀
-----------------------------------

"I'm telling you bro she's something different" Y/N said talking to Jacoby on FaceTime as she steps on her treadmill, Y/N is now alone in her mansion, working out before she heads to work in her own personal gym.

"Why you say that?" Jacoby replied at his desk going through some of his files, he's already at work I guess he decided to come to work early.

"I tried to use one of my tricks on her well I tried all of them it's like she got hit with them kind of moves plenty of times hell she even used one of them on me" Y/N explained, she just looked around the room not paying attention to the tablet that she's FaceTime with her best friend on, starting to speed walk on the treadmill.

"And you fell for it Y/N?" Y/N look back at the screen seeing he had taken his glasses off, looking directly at her, trying not to laugh but holding a serious face expression.

"Yes"

"Wowwwww" He exclaimed busting out laughing at my situation.

"Alright now it ain't that funny" The attractive woman uttered slowing down, she grab the towel from over her shoulder and wipe her face since sweat began to form there.

"Well what are you going to do then?" Y/N's
friend asked, clicking repeatedly on the button at the bottom of his pen.

"Don't know but what I know is I'm going to keep trying rather she likes it or not it's just something about her feisty yet devilish ways that catches my attention you know" Y/N expressed.

I wonder what else she's a devil at.

𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴...
------------------------------------

"I miss you baby I know and I fucked up but you got to understand that's just me okay" Taty ex boyfriend Greg said

"Whatever can you just get off my porch and leave" Taty said clearly not trying to be bothered on a sunday afternoon, it's her day off she just planned on relaxing, and getting plenty of sleep, but this guy just had to pop up while she watching her favorite tv show "Sister Sister" eating ice cream alone.

"Taty I know I cheated but ba-''

"Greg you hurt me deeply you just don't understand I loved you and I still do but you don't care about that you just cared about getting your dick wet every fucking day you had sex with one of my closet friends that shit really hurts but I'm sure you wouldn't understand"  The attractive woman voice cracks with a tear rolling down her face

"Baby I-''

"Boy just get the hell out of here before I call the cops" She said getting ready to.

"Fine but I'll be back just know there's never gonna be another man that'll love you the way I love you believe that babygirl" He said making Taty cringe and slam the door in his face.

"I hate men."

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ā£ļø Cover credit...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...