Avengers Soulmate

By wintersoldierswife_

A 20-year-old woman who just recently moved to New York away from her tragic past. There is more to her story... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤
Prologue
Chapter 1
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Very important question.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

1.2K 23 3
By wintersoldierswife_

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room and noticed someone cuddling me. That someone was Tony. Gosh, he looks so adorable when he sleeps. I laid there in his arms just staring at him and running my fingers through his hair. He then started to shift a bit and open his eyes to see me staring right into his eyes.

"I would love to wake up to your beautiful face every single morning for the rest of my life." Tony said.

"Good morning to you too Tones." I said with a smile.

"What time is it?" Tony asked.

"7:01." I said getting up.

"Where are you going baby?" Tony asked.

"I'm going to get ready for work." I said while stretching.

"Ughhh, do you have to?" Tony asked while giving me a hug from behind and putting his head on my shoulder.

"Yes babe, but I promise I'll be back later." I said while running my fingers through his hair.

"Okay, baby. Also remember your party is tonight." Tony said.

"Oh right I forgot about that, I'll have to go dress shopping." I said.

"Maybe Wanda and Nat can go with you." Tony suggested.

"That's a great idea Tones, I'll see you later okay? I don't want to be late for work." I said while giving him a kiss on his head.

"Alright baby, I'll try and catch you before you leave." Tony said as I walked out of his room to the elevator.

I then reached my room and started to get ready for work. After I got ready for work, I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:40. Alright let's go, I don't wanna be late for work, I already missed two days. I then went to the elevator and went to the kitchen hoping to find all my soulmates. Thankfully, I found all my soulmates in the kitchen and seem to had just finished eating.

"Hey princessa, how did you sleep?" Pietro said as he used his superspeed to come up to me and hug me.

"Hey babe, I slept good, How did you sleep?" I asked giving him a hug back and a kiss on the cheek. 

"I slept alright princessa." Pietro said.

I then went to everyone and told them good morning while giving them hugs and kisses on their cheeks. 

"Hey baby, I made you a plate." Wanda said handing me a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Aww that's so sweet babe, but can you put it up for me for later, I have to go to work." I said as I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"Wait? You're going to work?" Bruce asked.

"Yea, I'll be back later though before the party. Bye guys, I'll see you all later!" I said walking to the elevator.

"Wait, let me drive you to work." Steve said as he stopped me.

"Babe, you don't have to. I can walk." I said.

"No, I'll drive you, I don't want you to be walking out on the streets." Steve said as he grabbed his keys.

"Thanks baby, let's go!" I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Alright doll." Steve said with a smile.

After we got off the elevator we went to the garage and went to Steve's car. After about 5 minutes we arrived at my job.

"Here ya go doll." Steve said as he parked his car.

"Thank you so much babe, I really appreciate this." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It was no problem doll. When does your shift end?" Steve asked.

"4:00" I said.

"Alright I'll be here to pick you up doll." Steve said.

"Thank you Stevie, see ya later!" I said as I got out of the car.

After I got out the car I walked in and got straight to work. 

"Hey Megan! I'm so sorry I haven't been here the past two days, I had a bit of family issues to handle." I lied.

"It's fine! I'm just glad you're okay. We were worried about you." Megan said as she was making a drink for a costumer. 

"Yea I'm fine, I'm glad to be back. I'm sorry to worry everyone." I said.

"It's cool girl." Megan said.

After about 7 hours of work, I had one hour until my shift was over. I was cleaning some tables off since there wasn't really a lot of people here. I then heard the door open and I turned to see who was here so I can take their orders and I saw my soulmates. 

"Oh hey guys! What are you all doing here?" I asked, happy to see them.

"Just coming to get some drinks and more importantly see our beautiful soulmate." Said Tony with a smirk.

"Awww you guys are so sweet, what would you guys like?" I asked with a smile.

After they all said their orders they went to go sit down and chat for a bit. After I made all their drinks I brought them what they ordered and chatted with them for a bit. I then heard the door open and in came 3 guys who seemed to be my age or a few years older. I then went behind the counter and went to take their orders.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you guys today?" I asked politely.

"Yea, we'll take 3 large iced coffee's and your number." The guy in the middle said as he winked at me.

"Okay, 3 iced coffee's coming right up, your total is $23.56." I said ignoring his comment about them wanting my number.

"What about your number? We asked for it so give it to us." The second guy said.

"Sorry, I have soulmates and I don't think they'd like you guys flirting with me." I said looking out of the corner of my eye to see all my soulmates glaring at the 3 guys who were trying to get my number. They then decided to get up and sneak behind the 3 guys to see if he was still pushing it after I ignored them.

"Skip your soulmates, you'll have a better time with us babygirl." The first guy said as he put his hands on my waist and pushed me against the counter and the 3 guys began to feel me up.

My soulmates went to attack them but I got to it first by punching the first guy in the face. While he was holding his cheek in pain I went to knee the second guy in the balls and I elbowed the third guy in the stomach. The first guy then charged at me and tried to slap me. Key word: Tried. Before his hand could even reach my face I grabbed his arm then twisting it behind his back and banging his head onto the counter, knocking him out. The other 2 guys then stepped back in fear with wide eyes staring at me.

"Piss off assholes, or I'll do the same to you." I said giving them my signature deadly glare.

"Okay okay! We're sorry!" The two guys said as they picked up their friend and ran out.

"Damn, our soulmate is badass." Nat said with a smirk.

"Indeed she is." Clint said with a smirk as well.

"That was hot babydoll, you really showed them." Bucky said biting his lip.

"Oh thank you, they should have just left me alone." I said blushing at my soulmates.

"I was going to stab them but the others said let you handle it." Loki said with a scowl.

"Aww Lokes, it's okay. I had it." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I then looked at the clock and saw it was 4, meaning my shift was over.

"My shift is over, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea let's go, we have to get ready for your party." Tony said.

"Oh yea! Nat and Wanda, can you guys go dress shopping with me?" I asked.

"Of course babygirl! Let's go!" Wanda said grabbing me and Nat's hand and going to one of the cars they took.

After about 10 minutes of driving, we made it to the mall. We then went in started going to various stores finding some dresses.

After about an hour of looking for the perfect dress, I finally found it. We bought the dress with Tony's credit card. I wanted to use my own money but Nat and Wanda insisted we use Tony's credit card. We then drove back to the tower to start getting ready for the party.

"Hey Nat and Wands, do you think you can do my hair and makeup? I didn't really learn to do that stuff back in HYDRA." I asked.

"Of course baby, we can teach you how to do makeup soon if you want?" Wanda suggested.

"Of course! I would love that." I said with a smile.

We then upstairs to start getting ready for the party. Nat and Wanda did my hair and makeup first and then went to get ready after because they wanted it to be a surprise when they see me in my dress. After the girls did my hair and makeup they left to do their own. I then put on my dress and shoes being careful not to mess up my hair and makeup.

After I put my outfit on I went to my full body mirror to see how I looked. And my gosh did I look... good? I've never seen myself like this before. And I definitely feel different. But not a bad different. This is just a change. After I looked at myself for what seemed to be 5 minutes I decided to go downstairs to my party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357 17 14
Y/N Is Alone. She Always Has Been For As Long As She Can Remember, Y/N Has Never Felt Love, Passion, Happiness Or Anything Good Just Pain And Lonelin...
82.4K 2K 39
You are a Mystery Assasin known as the white knight. Learn about your past and how you became, face your past nightmares. What happens when you meet...
533 5 7
You've been recruited to join the Avengers as a Highly Professional Agent, you are currently searching for your sister Jlo who's been gone for 6 year...
16K 978 29
After sixteen years of searching for their daughter, Bruce Banner along with rest of the Avengers finally find a girl claiming to be an Elizabeth Ban...