Prologue

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟹

"MOMMY, DADDY, I'M HOME!" Shouted the little 7 year old girl who just arrived home from school.

"Hi sweetheart! How was school?" Said the little girls mother.

"It was so good! Kathrine made me a bracelet today! And I made you and daddy a picture! Can we hang it up on the fridge?" Said 7 year old Sophia who was very excited to tell her mother and father about her fun day at school.

"That's amazing sweetheart, I'll go and hang it on the fridge so your daddy can see it when he get's back home." Said Sophia's mother.

"Okay mommy! Can I help you cook dinner?" Asked Sophia.

"Of course sweetie, go wash your hands." Said Sophia's mother.

"Okay mommy!" Said Sophia as she goes to the sink to wash her hands.

"Okay let's start." Said Sophia's mother.

                                                                                ...

𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Where are my 2 best girls?!" Said Sophia's father as he walked into the kitchen.

"DADDY!!!" Said Sophia as she went to go and hug her father.

"Ohhhh there she is, how was your day my little sunshine?" Asked Sophia's father as he hugged her back.

"It was so good! I made you and mommy a picture!" Said Sophia as she grabbed her fathers hand and pulled him towards the fridge to show him her drawing.

"Oh my, sweetheart that's so amazing! Thank you babygirl." Said her father.

*banging*

"Uhhh who's banging at the door?" Asked Sophia's mother she got in front of Sophia just in case they're in danger.

"I don't know, but I'll go check it out." Said Sophia's father as he went to the door where the banging was coming from.

"Be careful daddy." Said Sophia 

"I always am sweetheart." Said Her father

As he went to open the door the door was kicked down knocking Sophia's father down to the ground.

"STEVEN!" Shouted Sophia's mother.

"KAREN, TAKE SOPHIA AND RUN! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME. JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU BOTH!" Shouted Sophia's father as he was shot and killed by one of the men.

"DADDY!!!!!" Shouted Sophia as she had tears streaming down her face watching the dozen armed men barge into their house after they killed her father.

Sophia's mother then ran upstairs with he daughter in her arms. As they approached their room she closed the door behind them and locked it and went to her drawer to get something.

"Mommy, what's going on?! What happened to daddy?!" Asked Sophia as she knew that her father was dead but she didn't want to believe it.

"I'm so sorry baby, daddy's gone. And I know that I'm going with him. Sweetheart, take this." Sophia's mother said as she put a heart shaped locket around her daughters neck.

"Whenever you feel sad, or lonely, like no one is there for you, just remember that me and daddy are always with you. We love you so much baby, go live your life to the fullest." Said her mother as she gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

Then the door broke down and the armed men filed into the room and shot and killed Sophia's mother.

"MOMMY!!!! NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Shouted Sophia as she had tears streaming down her face.

Sophia then went to go punch and kick the man who killed her mother.

She then felt a prick in her neck and then all she saw was darkness.

"Well well, she's a brave one. She would make an amazing asset to HYDRA." 

"Yes, but we should train her to the academy first and then train her at HYDRA."

"Ahh yes, she would be the strongest asset we've had."

                                                                                     ...