𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 38 $

14.2K 452 297
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 38
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"What's up with you?" Rue asked Estrella as she caught up to her in the hallway after school.

"What do you mean?" Estrella asked, not looking up from her phone as she read a text from Faye.

"You've had a resting bitch face like, all day. And you were meaner to Elliot in class just now," Rue pointed out.

"Honestly, fuck Elliot."

"Why?" Rue laughed as Estrella frustratedly sighed and glanced down at an incoming text from Fezco, which she ignored. "You mad at Fez or something?"

"Yeah and he's fucking mad at me and I wanna die."

Rue raised an eyebrow, "What happened?"

"We were at the store yesterday and some bitch came in tryna basically seduce him for some weed. This bitch was flirting with him and he just let it fucking happen, claiming it wasn't even like that," Estrella explained. "And then when we got home he was tryna make it up to me an–"

"Okay I don't need to know all that," Rue cringed.

"Don't worry, he didn't get to because he found a dime bag of oxys in my bra when he was tryna suck my titties."

"You not gon go eat? I got a whole box of orange chicken jus for you ma," Fez told Estrella as he walked into their room.

Fezco dropped Estrella and Faye off at home after closing up the store so that he and Ash could go get some Chinese food and then bring it back home, but Faye had fallen asleep on the couch shortly after they left, so Estrella just disappeared into her room to pick out an outfit for tomorrow out of boredom.

Fezco had been waiting for her at the table, not wanting to eat without her while Ashtray and Faye mindlessly dug in, and was wondering why she hadn't come out after he called out for her so decided to go see what was up.

He had a feeling she was still mad about what happened at the store although he didn't think it was a big deal, but just hoped maybe she had cooled off.

Fezco watched Estrella glance up at him from her phone, where she texted Maddy, and just stare at him for a good minute before going back to looking at her phone.

He sighed before stepping closer to their bed and took Estrella's phone outta her hands, making her kiss her teeth in annoyance.

"Talk to me, mama," He told her before sliding her phone into the pocket of his jeans and grabbed her hand after she tried to walk out of the room.

"No cause all you're gonna say is it's not like that," Estrella mocked his voice.

"Aight, maybe it was, iono and ion give a fuck. I ain't even notice she was flirting wit me til you said sum so it don't even fucking matter," Fez tried to reason.

Estrella just stared up at Fezco as he leaned down to be eye level with her, staring into her eyes for a minute, making her blush.

Fezco smirked at her reaction before licking his lips, "I'm sorry though. Let me make it up to you."

He brought her into a quick kiss, then slowly started to leave kisses down her neck as he pushed her up against the wall.

"You're nasty," Estrella whispered with a laugh, giving in and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he kissed her.

Fezco let out a laugh against her collarbone at her surrender before deciding to quit stalling, then pulled the neckline of her top down, cupping her breast in his hand and latching his lips onto her nipple.

He furrowed his eyebrows once noticing something tucked away in between her side boob and her bra, then pulled away and grabbed a dime bag out of her bra, looking at the two pills in the bag before looking at Estrella.

"What the fuck is this?" Fezco asked. "Where the fuck you even get this shit from?"

"Ellio–"

"You for real?" Fezco scoffed and backed off of her. "You told me you wasn't doing drugs."

"I'm not doing drugs, I'm just h–"

"And now you lying to me? C'mon ma, I jus found yo shit and you wanna tell me you not doing drugs?"

"Fezco I'm just holding it for Elliot! I'm not lying or doing fucking drugs."

Fezco shook his head at her before exiting the room and flushing the dime bag down the toilet in the bathroom.

"Fez that's not mine."

"I don't give a fuck."

"Damn..." Rue trailed off after Estrella explained that Fezco was mad at her because he thinks she's been doing drugs. "You were holding them cause Elliot got searched yesterday?"

"Yeah, I felt bad when he asked me to so I just took the oxys and we both forgot about them and now Fezco thinks I'm a fucking liar," Estrella stressed as Jules approached them.

"What'd he text you?"

"That he can't pick me up cause he's in the middle of fucking nowhere for business," Estrella said, sounding both annoyed and worried. "I wanna cry."

"Why?" Jules asked her as she joined her and Rue.

"Fez is mad at me."

"That's a first," Jules raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah."

This was the first time they ever had an argument without it being forgotten by the end of the day.

Neither of them had texted the other all day while, which had not just her, but also him in a bad mood.

He knew he shouldn't be basically ignoring her, but he just needed some time to himself.

He didn't wanna believe Estrella would lie to him about doing drugs, but what else was he supposed to think when he found drugs in her possession?

"Why's Princess asking me why you aren't texting her back?" Ashtray asked Fezco as he drove around some small town about an hour out of East Highland for business.

Fezco glanced down at Ashtray's phone to see a text from Estrella in the notification center.

"Shit," Fezco mumbled and grabbed his phone as he stopped at a red light and texted Estrella to let her know that he had business to take care of.

"Have you not been talking?" Ashtray asked.

"Not really," Fez mumbled and sent the text.

"For real? I thought she wasn't mad about the junkie from the yesterday anymore?" Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows, surprised because he thought Estrella was really mad at Fezco, which she never has been.

"She's not...she had a couple pills on her yesterday."

"Oh shit, Princess dealing now too?" Ashtray laughed.

"Nah, she said she was holding them for someone but I thought she was doing drugs and I got mad," Fezco said.

"Is she?"

"Nah. I mean, I wanna say she not, but iono...I really fucking hope she isn't, but ion trust that kid her and Rue are hanging around," Fezco shook his head.

"But you trust Princess," Ashtray pointed out. "Don't you? Ion think she'd lie."

"Yeah I trust her, and ion think she would lie either."

"Then?" Ashtray raised an eyebrow.

"Iono," Fezco sighed.

"God you both piss me off," Ashtray said before rolling his eyes and shaking his head at Fezco.

"I jus thought she was lying in the moment," Fez mumbled. "I was mad cause fuck, she know ion want her doin none'a that shit so what else was I suppose to feel when I seen that she had drugs wit her? And I feel like a bitch not talking to her much today, but I jus needed time to think and shit. Ion think she was lying no more...and I really don't like being mad or acting mad at her and shit, you know what I'm sayin?"

"I know what you're saying. What I don't fucking know is why you're telling me and not her," Ashtray gave him a confused look before rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Estrella hearted the text Fezco sent her 10 minutes ago as a response after reading it as she walked out of the boba place across the street from the school.

Rue and Jules left them to go talk in private but agreed that they'd all meet at Elliot's to hang out for a while.

Estrella wanted to go home, but at the same time she didn't so just decided to stay back after Elliot said he'd buy her boba for holding his pills for him even though Fezco flushed them.

"Ima wait for you outside," Estrella let Elliot know as he waited for his boba order.

She leaned on the wall outside, holding her hand over her eyes so she could see her phone since the sun was all in her face, but dropped her hand once someone stepped in front of her and did the favor of blocking the sun from her eyes.

"Good afternoon," Cal spoke as Estrella looked up at him.

"Hi?" She uncomfortably responded and stepped back a little. "Have you really been fucking following me? What do you want?"

Cal looked her up and down for a second, "I remember when you were friends with my son. Now you're friends with the drug dealer that tried to kill him."

"Nate deserved that shit," Estrella told him.

"Nobody deserves to get beaten half to death."

"Nate did."

Cal squinted at Estrella, "Is he your boyfriend? The drug dealer? Is that why you're defending him?"

"Is Fezco my boyfriend?" Estrella clarified as Elliot walked out of the shop with his drink.

"You ready?" Elliot asked her as he sipped his drink, then glanced up at Cal.

"Yeah," Estrella nodded and just walked passed Cal, motioning for Elliot to follow behind her.

"Do you know that guy?" Elliot asked, glancing back at Cal, who watched the two walk off.

Estrella ignored his question as they walked, chewing on the boba in her strawberry smoothie.

"You're really gonna ignore me cause your boyfriend's mad at you?" Elliot scoffed. "How's he even gonna get mad at you because he thought you were doing drugs when he's literally a drug dealer?"

"Is that supposed to matter?" Estrella asked.

"Uh, yeah? That's like, hypocritical."

"It's not. It'd be hypocritical if he did drugs, which he doesn't. All he does is smoke weed. He only sells drugs cause he has to," Estrella rolled her eyes at Elliot. "And you're really getting on my fucking nerves for no reason."

"I just bought you boba," Elliot reminded her and clinked her cup with his.

"Yeah but it was your drugs that caused problems between me and Fez," Estrella accused him.

"Whatever," Elliot scoffed. "Do you want me to tell him that they were my fucking drugs that he flushed?"

Estrella glanced up at Elliot with a hopeful look, "Will you?"

"If you stop being fucking mean, yeah."

Estrella rolled her eyes but nonetheless agreed. She missed Fez and didn't want him to be mad at her when she was telling the truth.

But luckily, Fez came to his senses. And a few messages came to Estrella's phone.

iMessage–FezFez 💍
Why u gotta do dat mama send a real text back

iMessage–FezFez 💍
I love you tho, n ima be home soon 😘

—$—

"Someone's in a better mood," Rue teasingly pointed out to Estrella, who sat on the floor of Elliot's room while charging her phone, eating chips and drinking her boba.

"Fez still loves me," Estrella announced, smiling up at Rue as Elliot took a seat besides her on the floor.

"I don't think you'd ever have to worry about that ever changing," Rue laughed.

Estrella just smiled and went back to reading some old texts with Fezco, occasionally blushing and laughing to herself when reading something cute.

He used to flirt so much, Estrella mentally bashed herself for never catching on. They could have been together this whole time.

Jules shined a light in front of Elliot's face, making Estrella and Elliot both look up at her with squinted eyes.

"Do you wanna fսck Rue?" Jules asked Elliot out of nowhere.

He exchanged confused looks with Estrella before glancing at Rue. "Not no."

"So, you're straight?" Jules asked, as Estrella went back to reading her texts with Fezco while Jules went onto ask Elliot questions about his sexuality.

"I mean, technically, the first girl, it was like, two seconds. It was embarrassing. She probably wouldn't count it...she would not count it," Elliot explained to Jules with a sigh after she asked how many girls he has fucked, making Estrella laugh as she texted Fezco back.

"Okay, uh, how many guys have you fսckеd?" Jules tried not to laugh.

"43," Elliot replied, making Estrella choke on a boba ball.

"Are you for real?" Estrella asked him in between coughs.

"Damn," Rue commented.

"I'm kidding," Elliot told them and shook his head before turning to Jules and returning the question. "How many guys have you fսckеd?"

"She doesn't wanna answer that question cause she's kind of a whοre," Rue told him before Jules could think anything.

"A whοre?!" Estrella, Jules, and Elliot asked Rue.

"Slut. She's a slսt," Rue corrected. "I was gonna say slսt, but then whοre just kinda came out."

"Wait, how many guys have you fսckеd?" Estrella asked Jules, newly curious.

"You know, that is an excellent question, Jules," Rue nodded. "How many guys have you been with?"

Jules stammered, "No, it's not an excellent question. In fact, it's an irrelevant question cause I'm no longer interested in men, soooo..."

"How many men do you have to fսck to no longer be interested in them?" Elliot asked with a laugh.

"I'll tell you guys if you promise to never tell Rue," Jules offered the two sitting in the floor.

Estrella looked up from texting Fezco and exchanged a look of agreement with Elliot.

"Deal."

Jules leaned her head in between their's and whispered, "27."

"Wow, really? That's fսckеd up...that's like a mentally ill amount of people to fսck," Elliot told Jules, clearly shocked while Estrella raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"What did she say?" Rue asked the two and kicked Estrella's foot.

"No, that's like...that's like, bad," Elliot said to Jules and laughed.

"Wait, do you really think so?" Jules asked.

"No...I'm kidding," Elliot rolled his eyes. "Who gives a shit? Everyone's a fսckin nun."

"You should give a shit though, like seriously, what if you catch something?" Estrella asked Jules.

"I'm not gonna catch anything," Jules laughed.

"Uh...most people who fuck that many people catch something," Elliot said.

"Yeah, and uh, most guys don't hang out with three girls unless they wanna fսck them," Jules shot back at him.

"I didn't say that I didn't wanna fսck you or Rue or Star."

"So you wanna fսck Jules?" Rue squinted her eyes. "Wait, no, you wanna fuck Star?"

"You guys are disgusting. I'm not out here swingin my muff around waiting to see who fսcks it," Elliot scoffed.

Jules gave him a hard stare, "I don't like you," She told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause you're being sarcastic, and I don't like sarcastic people."

"I'm being sarcastic because I'm uncomfortable, and the questions are like, fucking hypocritical, you know, and I genuinely do like Rue. And even though you've been gangbanged by the entire galaxy, you're still fucking...you're great. Okay? And even though Star has a boyfriend and she's kind of a bitch sometimes and cost me two oxys, she's fucking great too. And I want to be friends," Elliot ranted.

"Bitch did you just call me a bitch?" Estrella scoffed.

"I said sometimes!" Elliot defended himself.

"We can be friends," Jules spoke up.

"Cool," Elliot awkwardly nodded as Jules did.

Rue cleared her throat, making Elliot and Estrella look at her while she rubbed her finger under her nose and moved her head in the direction of the drawer where Elliot keeps all his drugs.

Elliot nodded and got up, "I'm going to the bathroom. Star you wanna roll up?"

"You sure y'all should be smoking an–"

"You roll it this time since you say I suck," Elliot cut her off and tossed her a Swishers pack, along with another small bag.

"Ew, swishers?" Estrella whispered to herself as she got up to roll the blunt. "God I miss Fez and his Backwoods."

She rolled the blunt messily since Swishers were harder to roll, but it was still for sure better than the bullshit Elliot rolls so it was fine.

After about an hour, the sun was in the process of setting for the night, and all four friends were high off their asses in Elliot's room.

Rue and Jules were making out on the floor while Estrella and Elliot pretended to be asleep on Elliot's bed, trying not to laugh at the occasional words that the couple exchanged.

Elliot was showing Estrella his camera roll, which made Estrella realize that guys for some reason loved to show everyone their camera roll.

Every guy she had ever hung out with showed her, and Fez showed her everything once while they were hotboxing his car after a date.

Speaking of Fez, he had arrived home a few minutes ago and realized Estrella wasn't home, so he was on his way to pick her up cause he wasn't gonna let her walk alone or walk in the dark.

"This is me and that girl I only lasted two seconds with," Elliot whispered to Estrella as he came across a picture of what looked like Elliot at a school dance.

"Ew you look like you're 12."

"...I was 12," Elliot confirmed.

"Ewww what the fuck were you doing having sex when you were 12?" Estrella whispered, giving him a look of disbelief.

Elliot rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, what age did you lose your virginity then?"

"17."

"And how old are you now?" He quizzed.

"17," Estrella smiled.

"Oh."

"Yeah," Estrella quietly laughed.

"Wait, how many guys have you fucked?" Elliot asked her and put his phone down.

"Just Fez."

"Wowww. Really?" Elliot squinted his eyes.

"Yeah," Estrella nodded.

Elliot smirked, "Nahh, I don't believe you."

Estrella rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Fez is on his way to pick me up and you still need to tell him that the pills I had were yours."

"I thought he still loved you? Why do I have to tell him if you're cool again?" Elliot asked.

"I just wanna assure him," She shrugged and read her latest texts with Fezco.

"Alright," Elliot sighed as he got up out of his bed, making Rue and Jules stop kissing immediately.

After a few minutes, Fezco pulled up in front of Elliot's house. Well he hoped he did, Estrella sent him her location and he just hoped his phone gave him the right directions.

He texted Estrella to let her know, then got out of his car with the flowers he bought off a street vendor for his girl. A minute later, she walked out of the house Fezco parked in front of making him smile, but then drop it after Elliot followed behind her.

"Shit, he's got a nice ass fucking car," Elliot told Estrella.

"Yeah yeah, hurry up and tell him what I told you so I can go home," Estrella told him and then smiled at Fezco as he leaned off his car.

He couldn't help but smile back as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug, making him tightly hug her back.

"Wassup mama," He whispered before half nodding at Elliot. "Sup bro."

Fezco took a good look at Elliot, fighting the urge to swing on him although he hadn't done anything but flirt with his girlfriend, and he didn't even know that.

Fez just knew some shit was off about him.

"Hey," Elliot half nodded back, he and Fezco both looking at Estrella.

"Go ahead. Tell him," Estrella told Elliot and nodded.

Elliot sighed before scratching the back of his neck, "Those pills she had yesterday were mine. My bad. I asked her to hold em for me while I got searched and we jus forgot about em, she not doing nothin."

"I know," Fezco nodded, making Estrella slightly smile.

"Cool," Elliot nodded before looking at the girl under Fezco's arm. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Estrella nodded in response as Elliot walked back into his house, leaving Fezco to look down at his girlfriend and hold out the flowers for her.

"These yours," He let her know as she took them in her hand.

"What are they for?" Estrella asked and smiled up at him.

"I can't get my girl flowers?"

"You cannnn but I know you wanna say something," Estrella told him, having felt like Fez wanted to tell her something.

He sighed, then nodded, "Aight, yeah...I did some thinking, and I shoulda trusted you. Shoulda known you wouldn't lie to me bout shit like doing drugs."

"Yes. You should have," Estrella agreed as he glanced down at her, making eye contact.

"I know, and I'm sorry I didn't," He apologized. "I jus don't trust yo homeboy. He off."

"What do you mean?"

"Iono. He just off," Fezco shrugged. "And he a drug addict, so I be kinda worried every time you come over here. I know ion control you, but I really don't want you to start fucking round wit pills again. People really dyin out here ma, and I can't lose you."

Estrella shook her head, "I'm not gonna start again, I promise."

The two stared into each other's eyes for a good minute in silence, but a comfortable silence.

Fezco's hand slowly moved down Estrella's back as he nodded. "I trust you."

Estrella smiled before putting her hand on the back of his neck and pushing him down closer to her as she stood on her toes and gave him a kiss.

"Nd I missed you today," Fezco mumbled in between kisses before pulling away. "We can't be doin that shit nomo."

"Kissing? Why?"

"No ma, ignoring each other and shit," Fezco clarified with a laugh.

"Ohhhhh, yeah I agree. I literally had the worst fucking day of my life," Estrella exaggerated as Fezco grabbed her hand in his.

"C'mon, get in the car and you can tell me bout it on our way home," Fezco said and walked her over to the passenger side.

Cal Jacobs watched as Fezco drove off, deciding to wait a few seconds before he followed Fezco's car, in hopes to follow him home.

"You know, I never got to make yesterday up to you," Fezco reminded Estrella after she finished telling him about her day, rubbing his thumb on her hand that he held while he kept the other on the steering wheel.

"We haven't talked all day and that's what's on your mind?" Estrella laughed. "You don't have to."

"But what if I want to?" Fezco asked and glanced at her.

"And have Ash complaining cause we can't be quiet?"

"I have a car," Fezco reminded her with a smirk.

Estrella amusingly raised her eyebrows, "Oh you're really nasty."

Fezco laughed before going back to looking at the street as he stopped at a stoplight, only to look back at Estrella when she slowly moved his hand higher up on her lap.

"I'm nasty, huh?" He questioned and half nodded at their hands, leaning all close to Estrella.

She laughed and pulled him even closer, giving him a kiss as he gripped her thigh.

She gave him a kiss at every red light he stopped at until they got home, Cal following closely behind.

Once he parked his car in his spot at home, he tapped Estrella's thigh and helped her get on his lap, the both of them busting out laughing when she hit her head on the top of the car.

"Fez, you fucking bitch," She laughed and lightly punched his arm.

"I'm sorry ma, my bad," He laughed and gave the top of her head a kiss before he gave her a real kiss.

"Let's move to the back," They told each other at the same time before smiling and moving to Fezco's backseat.

"Princess and Fez are fucking in his car," Ashtray told Faye in disgust.

"How do you know?"

"He just parked his car in his spot and they haven't gotten out."

Faye laughed, "Good for them. Makeup sex is the best."

fezcos windows are tinted cal did not see a thing but the car shaking :D .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
234K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
786K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
916K 38.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC