Trapped in Moonlight (Series...

Per PanDaBear12300

Re-imagining of an old book I wrote, but abit more polished and better thought out. (🌈 🔞 Werewolf BxB Stor... Més

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Epilogue.

Part 12.

16 1 1
Per PanDaBear12300

After receiving the berating of their lives, Kyle and Zayne were being escorted in the direction of home, Cara was leading the single file line with Adrian keeping them closed in, neither could make a run though neither of them wanted to, they felt guilty, but Kyle was mostly upset.

He went through all the effort to escape for it to not even work, and he didn't feel very accomplish or proud about his failure.

Meanwhile Zayne was in a storm loud inside his head, going over the shame he felt for disobeying his mother, and the other for failing to do the opposite, like a tug of war between the two different kinds of guilt swirling around in his mind.

And neither dared speak, they didn't think stirring the pot would've been worth it. And Cara's mind was also racing in the silence, questioning whether she had made the right decision about making them come back, questioning her decision to not help them instead...but she couldn't go back on her word now, whats said is said.

They were approaching the edge of the forest, coming up on the treeline surrounding the house as they step from it, but Zayne notices a sound...a sound he's never heard before coming from inside the house, it was a radio.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Kyle holds his breath and focuses on all the sounds around him, the breeze was gone and the birds were no longer tweeting like this morning, the only sound that stood out was the radio Zayne was hearing, making Kyle's mouth dry as his heart thumps loudly in his ears.

"We need to get to the house, NOW!"

"Why? whats going on?!"

Kyle didn't bother to explain, sprinting towards the house with Zayne, Cara and Adrian follow on his tail, concerned and worried.

The closer they got the music grew louder, it was an old fashioned song, a similar song Kyle always heard at his last home...bursting in through the front door to see his worst fears had come true.

"Hello Kyle...didn't expect to see me here did ya?"

Grandpa Nick was sat at the kitchen table, and just by his leg was Alyssa, strapped to the kitchen draws as he held a silvery looking knife in her face, waving it about tauntingly near her eyes.

Zayne and the rest of the family shows behind Kyle, Cara and Adrian pushing forward with floor rumbling growls, but flinch back when he throws something glittery in the air at them. it stood in the air for a second before flashing a bright light that nobody but him expected, blinding them all as he cuts Alyssa from the draws and holds her as a body shield.

Holding the knife ever so close to her neck.

"Unless you want little miss mutt here to take a shocking turn for the worst I suggest you back down" He says, he had changed into a different outfit and Kyle could see he had a crossbow strapped to his back as well, alarm bells ringing in Kyle's head.

"Dont hurt her...what do you want Nick?"

He laughs aloud, Alyssa looked weak and drained in his arms.

"Hurt her? no no no no, I have plans for her, just like I have plans for you too Kyle~"

"You monster, that knife is made of silver isn't it?!" Zayne bellows, angry as his big sister was being held at knife-point.

"Right you are, one cut with this beauty and you wont be healing anything...so I would keep my distance"

He reached behind his back, the tension in the room was so thick none of them could barely breath, until he pulls a book from his bag just below the crossbow.

"Look familiar?~"

Kyle swallowed a big gulp of fear, speaking up to him with his real family crowding around him for protection.

"That's my book...give it back"

"Not yet, I'm guessing you have your questions but I have my own..."

He looked up with a deadly serious tone in his cold, unfazed glare

"Why did you kill her huh?"

"I haven't killed any-"

"YOU WILL NOT. SPEAK!"

"NO, you abused us our entire lives and you expect us to just sit there and take it...and for what? there was never a reason, you were just a sick, disgusting old man who loved beating little kids!!"

"LIAR!"

The room was deadly silent, the knife now pressed against Alyssa's neck as she groans in pain, the sound of hissing as it touched her.

"Dont you hurt her!" Zayne threatens him.

"Ohohoh, you really care about her dont you, almost as much as you care for my grandson?"

"Leave him out of it, you mess with the pack and we will tear you limb from limb!" He said, angry at what was happening, he removes the knife and slides the book towards Kyle, who wasn't expecting him to just hand it over so easily.

"Here, I suppose you're dying to get your grubby little hands on it"

"What the hell do you know about this?!"

"A lot actually, you could've stood to learn something from me but instead you made me the villain-"

"You are the villain!"

"AM I?"

He kept Alyssa close, but he didn't notice Shaun Creeping up behind him, slowly not to make a sound. They need to give him an opening.

"What exactly were you teaching us huh? How bad pain is?"

"As usual, close but no cigar kiddo, I was training you to tolerate the pain, I retired from this life a long time ago...and I knew when I discovered you on the doorstep that after all the shit she dragged our son into...that you would've been just like her, stupid, obnoxious, and incredibly loathed."

"But why?"

He points the knife towards the book as Kyle looks down at it.

"We discovered that with your father, and boy did I get mad at him"

"Kick his ass too? no wonder!"

"Ohhhh no, this was much worse, he had gotten your witch of a mother pregnant with you, He tried to run to her claiming after all I taught him, after all I endured to pass on my knowledge of the blood-line"

"What bloodline?"

"Its all in there...its why your mother wrote it, the day she married my ONLY son!" He yelled loudly again, unrelenting in his onslaught.

"What do you-" Then it hit Kyle, he did read about it, and he never even suspected it.

ℑ𝔫 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰, 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔰 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔶𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔞, 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔫 𝔟𝔶 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 "𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫", 𝔄𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡.

"Oh my god...you're apart of the cult?!"

"Yes, The reign was a glorious, cleansing army of devoted men and women, tasked with hunting monsters like them" he points the knife back  to the family, then he rests it in the direction of Kyle "Monsters like you...Kyle"

"No...that's why-"

"YES, when I found out your father had gotten your mother pregnant for the second time, I knew my blood-line would be tainted with wretched blood...He failed his ancestors and the very gift that they gave us" He wore a knowing smile as Kyle's eyes were wide on shock. " So when your father disappeared I knew your mother didn't have the resources to care for you two so me and Patricia agreed to stay in contact"

Kyle was slowly realizing what his grandpa was unravelling, knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"So when Shaun was born and she came to drop you two off..."

Kyle's eyes were flooding with tears as he opens his mouth cutting him off.

"You killed her....didn't you?"

"Yes"

Kyle felt himself surge in anger, not caring about the nonchalant look in Grandpa's eyes as he dived for him, but Nick didn't see Shaun dive at him at the same time, hitting him with a mug at the back of his head, making him stagger and drop Alyssa. Almost like an explosion, the room all jump to attack the old man, but he had another trick up his sleeve, After getting ganged on he begins to growl, and not the type of growl that could come from a man, the very growl of a wolf flooded the room.

"If I cant fight you a hunter...Ill try something else instead~" His voice was deepening as fur begins to sprout from his face, Kyle wasn't expecting this and neither were the pack as he continues to shift, White fur coating his body with his clothes splitting at the seams.

"Ill get Alyssa, MOVE!" Zayne said as he bolts for his sister and carries him outside while the others leave the house in a scramble, Kyle was speed reading whatever he could before they had to face him, maybe he can find something useful to help the pack as Zayne turns as quickly as he could, leaving Alyssa in the grass as she still felt too weak to fight.

Shaun joins Kyle who was still reading the book.

"Anything?"

"Uhhhhh, still working on it"

The wolves all stand in front of Kyle, Shaun and Alyssa as the hulking beast that was Nick began to climb out of the doorway, he was bigger than the rest of them and was walking on two legs.

"Holy shit why is he walking like that?!"

"I dont know I dont know!" Kyle panics, knowing they were about to start brawling in the open space around the house. He takes a long sniff and does something similar to a grin, roaring loudly at the three dire wolves as he charges them.

Kyle only gets to read a few sentences.

𝔚𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔣, 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔣 𝔪𝔞𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩, 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔞 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔣𝔬-

He was knocked to the floor as the fighting gets rowdy, claws and bites were exchanged and the three wolves seemed to try overpowering the larger stark white werewolf, but his arms were hard to latch onto, throwing them away and heading straight for Kyle who was scrambling towards he book he dropped.

Zayne gives him enough time to grab it as he leaps on Nicks back, biting deep into his neck, turning Nick's attention to Zayne who was baring his teeth at the beast, who was getting more animalistic as he continues to be in the form.

Kyle reads desperately onto the next page where a spell was waiting for him on the page, one that was useful against Werewolves.

𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔪 𝔖𝔢𝔤𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔪:
𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔦𝔪, 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔦-𝔡𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯, 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰, 𝔅𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡, 𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔱, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔡, 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱.

𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓦𝓘𝓣𝓗 𝓒𝓐𝓤𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝.

"I found something!" Kyle shouts as Shaun runs back over after watching the fight in a stunned silence.

"What is it?"

"Something that should help I guess"

He reads on as the wolves in-front of him were still slashing away at each other, Nick was looking bloody and bled profusely from his neck where Zayne had bit him, while Zayne, was experiencing a minor headache from being thrown to the floor.

"Come on Kyle read faster!"

He didn't answer as he reads:

𝔗𝔬 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔧𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰, 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱, 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔯𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢. 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨, 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩.

He takes a few breath and sets the book in Shaun's hands as he spreads his feet and plants them firmly into the mud around him, after taking a few more breaths he holds out his arm to the left, speaking the incantation and quickly attempting to slice his hand through the air at the great white wolf before him.

"Argentum Segmentum!" he yells, but nothing happened.

"What's wrong?"

"I dont know I followed it step by step!!"Kyle was panicking that his family could die at the hands of his abuser.

Shaun doesn't wait as he races around the fight and back into the house, leaving Kyle repeating the spell but it doesn't happen, the feeling of worthlessness was filling him like a jug, until after hitting Zayne away, Nick knocks him out, sending angry surges through his body. Nick was just facing Kyle with the other wolves defeated and knocked down, bloodied after trying their best to stop him.

Alyssa had passed out, and he slowly walked towards Kyle with a vicious snarl. The way his eyes looked scared him, its like there was nothing but the beast there, it was nothing like the others, his grandfather was trapped in this form.

After standing there, petrified, Kyle closes his eyes, expecting his grandfather to cut him down where he stood. But the strike never came, and opening his eyes he watches as his brother had jumped on the werewolf's back, using the knife Nick had brought to threaten Alyssa to stab him, the hissing sound as his flesh burned was barely heard while his roars of pain blocked it out.

In a flash, Shaun was grabbed by his arm and dragged into the beasts clutches, and time seemed to slow down and all the noises seemed to die. Kyle watched as his brothers face contorts in rage and fear, silently screaming into the roaring beasts face as it rises its paw to cut him to ribbons with ease.

"NO!" Kyle shouts, positioning his legs like steel beams, unshakable as his arm folds upwards above him, bringing it down in a cutting slash.

"ARGENTUM SEGMENTUM!"

And time turns back to normal, a steely coloured edge forms on his arm from his pinky to his elbow, shooting it forward in vertical arc at Nick, barely able to do anything as the cut slices straight through the arm holding Shaun, severing it completely.

It clutches its arm as its roars cry out into the night sky. Watching as the wound bubbles like acid he turns tail and flees into the forest, a deep howl flowing into the night.

Kyle was panting, frozen in the position as he watches his brother escape from the clutch of the severed paw with a shuddering cry. Sprinting over to Kyle and tightly hugging him.

"You did it! you saved us!" He cried, happy Nick had been drove fro the house, but still concerned about the pack who were all still panting on the grass.

"W-we...need to get them back inside" Kyle says, shaking at how he sliced his arm off, like it was nothing. The realization of how powerful he truly was if he was doing spells designed for adept witches, his second spell ever infact.

"Ok, you get some bed-sheets to cover them with so we can bring them inside, I'll tell them what to do"

"On it...thank you...for saving me"

"You're my little brother, I'd never let him hurt you"

Kyle shakily runs over to Zayne as he was barely conscious.

"Zayne you need to turn back so we can carry you in" Kyle asked, stroking the fur on his head, a long winded whine escaping his mouth. Shaun had come back with the sheets and drapes them all over the wolves, then he goes for Alyssa, surprisingly, he picks her up and walks over to the house with small grunts of effort in-between breaths.

Zayne, Cara and Adrian were all shifting back to human form, safe from being completely nude in the wind. Zayne slowly gets up with his wrapped around him, there were cuts on his shoulders and cheek. While Adrian had been bashed up pretty badly, leaving Cara who was standing, blood being spat from her mouth, one of her teeth is missing.

Kyle helped them all inside as they painfully get dressed and lie on the couch.

Cara was trying to mend everyone but her arms had barely any energy to do so, leaving Shaun to try cleaning their wounds, which goes wrong very quickly.

"OWWWWWWWW Not in the cut, I said NOT!" Adrian bellows as Shaun had accidentally rubbed some alcohol in one of his cuts while washing it away.

"Sorry sorry!" he says, placing the sponge down and backing away, he looked really afraid.

"Calm down Shaun, I cant do this alone and I need you"

"I'm freaking out Kyle what if we cant save them-"

"Shaun, werewolves have faster healing abilities than us, they aren't going to die but we need to do something to relieve the pain ok?" He grabbed Shaun by the shoulders gently, reassuring him with a smile.

"Besides, I'm feeling very confident about spell casting now, so lets have a look at something in here"

"No, I dont want magic involved" Cara splutters as Zayne shakes his head.

"Go ahead Kyle, this pain sucks ass...you saved our lives and we already owe you enough, if he didn't save us mum then we'd all be dead right now"

Kyle waits for Cara to respond as she dwells on Zaynes words.

"Alright...you have my blessing" she said, humming with pain as she settles back down. Kyle immediately skims the large book for anything that could heal them all at once, coming across a page with a wound being relieved by the spell.

"Found something, Shaun keep passing around that water and stop shaking please"

"Sorry"

𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔪, 𝔐𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔞, 𝔙𝔲𝔩𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞, 𝔙𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔢:𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭𝔰, 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱.𝔖𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔢.𝔗𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩, 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔩𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔠𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔡𝔦𝔤𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔥 𝔦𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔲𝔱, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩.

Kyle follows the steps of the book and places his palms together, walking close to the four that were sitting there, their eyes dazed and staring at the ceiling, while Zayne gave Kyle a warm smile despite his pain.

Then Kyle begins to try and empathize with their pain, remembering the times Nick would abuse him, the cuts, bruises and bangs to each part of his body, sucking the feeling deep into his stomach, and then he begins his chanting.

"Dolorem Munda Vulnera Velocitate, Dolorem Munda Vulnera Velocitate, Dolorem Munda Vulnera Velocitate" He doesn't stop the incantation, as the pain Kyle had pushed deep into his stomach had begun to expand, moving past him in a bright yellow dome that grew from him, getting very large as it coats them all in a ray of healing light.

The cuts begin to hurt no longer, they were being cleaned and after about 3 minutes in the dome, all the wounds everyone had took were a distant memory, there wasn't even any scars. Everyone stared at Kyle with amazement, in just 3 minutes he was able to use the adrenaline from before to heal them all with nothing but words and magic.

"You did it" Cara says, smiling gratefully as she surges forward and hugs Kyle tightly, whispering the smallest of voices.

"Thank you~" 

"It was nothing...really"

"Kyle, your ear!" Shaun suddenly says, making Kyle instantly reach up to his right ear, which to his surprise, had grown back, fully healed without a scar. He was overcome with happy emotions, hugging the rest of them tightly in a massive group hug, even Alyssa was involved.

"Guess it all worked out..." Kyle thought to himself. Feeling it was a sign to move on from his grandfather after cutting him out of his life (literally, clean cut too). He takes a deep breath and sighs with relief into his family. feeling Zaynes fingers along Adrian's back. Touching ever so slightly.

There was the haunting thought his grandfather could return at anytime, but after tonight, he doubts Nick will be pulling his tail from between his legs any time soon. A peaceful thought that set the Pack into another well deserved celebration. While Cara, Zayne, Alyssa and Shaun all talk about their worries and thoughts on the battle before.

Kyle sneaks outside and stares into the forest and back down to his grandfathers paw...wondering if he'll ever be safe in his life for just a few brief seconds...walking over and picking it up as he places his hand against the inside, it was 5 times the size of his hand, the thought of that animal ever coming back sparked a determination in him.

If he does come back, he's going to be sorry he did.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Demon Wolf-MxM Per BbANDLOVRr

Literatura romàntica

82.8K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
158K 6.5K 30
"I got told to avoid them. To stay in the woods. It was the safest there. I didn't listen; I was young and stupid." His irises dilated again, this ti...
117K 4.1K 33
"- Have you figured it out? He asks me as he manages to place one of his hands on my face before he traces it down my neck, past my chest and down to...
798 72 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...