Touch you | Winrina

由 naebis

Winter's mother is engaged to Karina's father, and the girls are about to become unwilling step siblings. Ins... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

8

9.3K 239 34
由 naebis

Winter isn't lying on top of her anymore. She's next to her now, propping her head up on her hand and watching her curiously. Her other hand, wet and sticky with Karina's essence, lazily draws invisible circles on her stomach. Her abs jump at the sensation and Winter's eyes widen with delight.

"You okay?" Karina doesn't hear any taunting in her voice, and she's thankful. She feels good and she doesn't want it to go away just yet.

She blinks and gives Winter a lazy smile. "What do you think?"

The blonde smirks. "I think I'm envious."

"Not for long."

Winter gasps sweetly as Karina pins her to the mattress, nuzzling at her neck. She smells just like last time too. Karina can't wait until she's tasting all of her so she decides not to take long. Winter must be really wound up from watching her come. She won't mind if Karina heads straight for the source.

She leaves quick, determined kisses as she descends down the blonde's body. And what a body it is, Karina's head is spinning again from the sheer beauty of Winter. She knows her own body is appealing, sculpted in training and various sports and constant workout routine. She's seen the effect her own body has on girls. But Winter... She's soft and enticing, presenting her body in an unashamedly sexy manner that has Karina gasping for breath. Round, perfect breasts heaving with her labored breathing. Soft belly made to be kissed, and that's exactly what Karina does, coaxing sighs from the blonde. Shapely thighs that Karina parts gently, scratching her nails up and down and making Winter whimper. She casts a quick glance at her, shushing her with her eyes. Winter nods but her gaze is so hazy Karina doubts she understands.

Her shorts repeat the fate of Karina's panties, thrown carelessly aside. Winter helps Karina tug the t-shirt off her and it joins the heap of clothes somewhere neither Winter or Karina particularly care.

Finally, Karina lies down on her stomach and Winter is completely open for her. She spreads her legs in invitation, bending them at knees, sloppily caressing Karina's hair and pawing at it. So, so impatient. But she can relate.

Tonight isn't about slow worshipping and they both know it. Karina can't help but savor the moment though, at least a little. She trails fast kisses up Winter's parted thighs, nibbling and licking as she goes and coaxing gentle sighs from the blonde. The sounds, quiet and sweet, make shivers run down her spine. She reaches Winter's center finally and breathes her in. Nuzzles her nose against her center. If she had to describe the way Winter smelled in one word... Mouthwatering.

Perfect.

She leans in and gives a long, deliberate lick, and both she and Winter moan.

"Winter," Karina tears her mouth away, glaring at her. "Come on."

The blonde meets her eyes with her own wide, unfocused ones. "Sorry," she breathes, not sounding sorry at all.

"Use the pillow, bite on your fist, or something," Karina whispers and she nods, placing one hand on her mouth. Good enough, Karina thinks and dives right back in. She's eager to have more of her because the first taste was, simply put, addictive. Salty and musky and perfect.

She wants to spend hours just licking into Winter, drinking her, but the girl is already dripping down her chin so she decides not to tease her. Maybe next time. So she licks up to her clit and gently sucks the hardened nub into her mouth.

Winter howls.

Karina scrambles up, roughly pressing her hand to the blonde's mouth and freezing, listening for footsteps in the hallway. There's dread pooling in the pit of her stomach as they stare at each other, their labored breathing the only sound in the room. Karina's trying not to breathe at all. Several long seconds pass but nothing happens. No rushing footsteps, no hurried knocking at her door. Her father's bedroom is too far down the hall. One sudden scream won't wake them up. But constant cries will, and Winter can't be trusted with silence without Karina there to watch her.

She won't be making Winter come with her mouth tonight. It's a pity, really. She was kinda looking forward to it if she's being honest with herself. But it's too risky.

Winter shifts under her and Karina only now becomes aware of the wet heat against her stomach. Her ragged breathing is hot against her palm and her eyes look black in the darkness of the room. She's arching into her, seeking more contact and moaning into her hand. Her rolling hips are incredibly distracting.

Karina carefully thrusts into her and has to press on Winter's mouth harder when she practically cries out. The blonde is trying to keep her noises to a minimum. It's not working very well but Karina's hand muffles most of them. She can work with that, at least.

She finds Winter so ready for her yet again when her fingers venture down, probing at her. Winter's eyes, wide and dark, stare up at her and Karina is ashamed to admit she's pleased to see silent begging in them.

Winter shuts her eyes and cries out, arching when Karina enters her. She goes with three fingers right away, wanting to test Winter to see if she can take it, and oh, she can. She sucks her in just like last time. She's just as open, just as silky and hot inside as the last time, and Karina is getting worked up again at the feel of Winter around her. But last time she didn't have to hold her hand to Winter's mouth. She didn't have Winter look at her this way, pleading and almost innocent-like. She didn't have Winter under her, pinned to the bed as she thrusts inside, going deeper each time she sees Winter's eyes widen and feels her scream into her hand.

This by far is the most incredible experience she's had, and yes, it trumps the first time with Winter too. The dirty secrecy of it all, the muffled sounds, the way Winter clenches around her every time she goes a little too rough, presses on her mouth a little too hard – it has Karina flying high.

The molten heat between her own legs becomes unbearable and she straddles Winter's toned thigh, sighing at the contact. The girl is right there with her, whimpering at the wetness against her skin.

It's almost too much and Karina's afraid she won't be able to handle it. Winter's writhing under her like a snake, hands clawing at her forearms and shoulders. She makes getting her brains fucked out look unfairly beautiful with her golden hair scattered on a pillow and skin glowing under moonlight. She moves with no precision at all. Uncontrollable, yet so smooth. She's losing it as much as Karina is. And Karina doesn't want to admit that she's losing it because of her, but knows that denying it wouldn't make it any less true.

"Winter," she whispers and the blonde shudders, pulsing around her. "Fuck. You feel so good." Her thrusts grow faster and the sounds Winter's cunt is making grow louder, just like the girl under her. Karina thanks whoever up there that her door is so heavy and her father's room is so far away. "Such a good girl..."

Winter jerks.

Karina's eyes grow wide as a theory quickly forms in her head.

"Winter." She says again, curling her fingers and starting to stroke upwards, giving up on idle thrusting. The blonde rewards her with a string of muffled moans and nails down her back, making her wince. But she wants to test something. "Good girl. That's it. You're doing so good, baby." The 'baby' part makes her cringe inwardly, but Winter seems to like it. And she seems to be right about Winter, if the girl's desperate bucking and wide eyes are any indication.

Her thigh is pressing up against Karina and she's consumed by the feeling, torn between wanting to come and wishing it to never end. In the end, Winter decides for her.

"That's it," she whispers hotly in Winter's ear, biting her earlobe and panting as she rides her leg, simultaneously curling her fingers against the girl's spot. "Let go."

Winter's breathing is hot and harsh on her palm.

"Come for me."

Winter freezes for one long, glorious second, before Karina feels her mouth form an 'o' under her hand, and then she's screaming. Except she's not, because Karina leans down and kisses her, letting her cries of pleasure hit the roof of her mouth, and then Karina's right there with her, falling and groaning, the pain from Winter's nails barely registering in her brain.

She doesn't realize she's still frantically thrusting inside Winter until the girl lets out a displeased noise and weakly grabs at her hand, stilling it. She lifts her head from the crook of Winter's neck, but not before nipping at the sweaty skin, tasting salt. Winter shivers.

"Again?" she asks Karina breathlessly. She's smiling; a lazy, content smile that lacks any of her usual bite, and Karina isn't so sure her answer to her question will be a negative one. But it has to be.

"No," she replies, just as out of breath. It's easier for her to get her breathing under control, since she exercises twice as much as Winter. Although if sex counts as exercise, Winter's way ahead of her. "No," she repeats. "It's late."

Winter chuckles at that, amused. Her hands are still on Karina's back, not scratching anymore, but soothing, tracing the marks that sting. "Somehow I'm not surprised you would say no to more sex because you have to be up early." She watches as Karina rolls onto her back, hissing as the scratches come in contact with sheets. "That ship has sailed, by the way. It's..." She blindly searches for Karina's phone on the nightstand. The light from the screen has them both squinting. "It's almost two," she announces.

"What?" Karina snatches her phone from Winter's hand, ignoring her chuckles. "Holy... Fuck," she grumbles. Great. Have they really been going at it for almost two hours? It all seems like a blur, now. A hot, insane blur.

Winter is lounging beside her, watching her with curious eyes. She's not touching her, settling for unashamedly ogling Karina's naked body. She's seen Winter like that countless of times. Hair mussed and eyes twinkling and skin glistening. But never when she was the reason for her being so... content.

Winter's perfectly content laying in her bed and looking at her with entitlement only a lover has. Karina's fingers itch to draw circles on her pale skin. But it's late. Too late for this endorphin-induced high that will wear off by morning.

"You should go," Karina finds herself saying, "before they wake up."

Winter's face doesn't change. She's still staring at Karina with a lazy smile. "I doubt they will wake up before eight."

"If they catch you sneaking out of my room, they will ask questions," Karina says, immediately defensive and trying not to show it. "My farther is perfectly aware of my sexuality and not an idiot."

"Neither is my mom," Winter retorts. "But do you really think they would care?"

"You sound like you want to stay."

That makes Winter chuckle and finally rise from the bed. "Don't worry," she smirks, "I don't."

Karina watches as the blonde grabs the first clothes she locates. They just happen to be Karina's sweatpants and a t-shirt, folded neatly on her chair. She lets it slide. She doesn't want to make this more awkward by having Winter roam her room in search of her discarded shorts. She'll get them back to her tomorrow. Well, today already. Fuck.

Winter tugs Karina's clothes on and with one final look she's gone.

Karina tells herself they'll get bored of each other soon.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.2K 20
Winter just transferred to a new school, Karina and winter became best friends soon. Winter went through a lot of hard times, she manage to overcome...
105K 2.9K 23
AU where Karina is the queen bee who's used to the school bowing at her feet, until a new girl that refuses to play by the rules comes along.
21.8K 801 33
Minjeong and Jimin met when they were kids, but Minjeong had to leave suddenly without saying goodbye to Jimin. This sudden leave affected Jimin, as...