Touch you | Winrina

naebis tarafından

Winter's mother is engaged to Karina's father, and the girls are about to become unwilling step siblings. Ins... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

5

11.6K 269 106
naebis tarafından

Mei's cab arrives ten minutes earlier than Karina's expected, and her cup of tea stays unfinished. She walks the girl to the car, and doesn't quite know what to do. Mei decides for her, giving her another easy smile and pecking her cheek.

"Thank you for dinner. And the movie. And popcorn. It was nice. I had fun."

"Me too. And I'm sorry for... She's, uh..."

"I get it," Mei interrupts her, still smiling. "Step-siblings are tough to deal with, sometimes."

Oh, Karina thinks. You have no idea.

Mei leaves with a smile and a bittersweet touch of almost in the air. They both know there won't be another movie night in the future. Winter and her however; there are many nights in their future that Karina isn't looking forward to in the slightest.

-

Winter is still there when Karina walks back in, shedding the leather jacket she threw on when she saw Mei to her ride. She's standing in the hallway right near the door like she was waiting for Karina, ready to get under her skin. Still present, with her smirk and her eyes and – she's just so, so infuriating and Karina finds herself at the breaking point.

Winter opens her mouth to say something, and Karina happily lets herself break.

"I hope you're happy," she snarls, advancing on Winter.

To her credit, the blonde doesn't appear frightened in the slightest; her eyes simply widen as Karina backs her into a wall. She lets out a surprised gasp when her back hits the cold, solid concrete, but Karina is still there, eyes blazing, not letting her escape.

"I hope you're fucking satisfied," Karina continues, and watches as Winter's eyes darken at the word. Karina almost laughs at how predictable she is. "Except you're not, are you? Do you really think I don't know what you're doing? Because I do, Winter. But maybe you don't know what it is that you want." Karina leans in, snarl still in place. Winter does gulp this time, backing further away from her instinctively. "Let me help you out, then. You want to sleep with me, but you're too much of a coward to say it. Or, maybe, you're just that twisted and this game you've been playing turns you on far too much for you to stop. Admit it," she's so close she can feel Winter's breath on her face, minty and fast. "You want me, don't you? You're hoping I break and jump into your bed if you push me far enough."

Winter still hasn't said anything; she hasn't moved, either. Her eyes alternate between Karina's furious eyes and her lips. In the end her lips win.

Karina's still too after her speech, waiting for Winter to make the next move. They're frozen for several long, torturous seconds; then, Karina feels Winter's hand slide up her arm, gripping onto her bicep. Her eyes are practically black as Winter lifts them to meet her stare again.

"Fine," Karina growls, and surges forward, swallowing Winter's moan with her mouth.

She doesn't taste quite like Karina remembers. No alcohol and smoke. Only mint and pure Winter. Karina can't exactly describe it, but it's heavy and intoxicating. Winter's making small needy noises in the back of her throat, and that translates into a wonderful taste, too. She's been kissing her for only a second, but she already feels like she's about to implode.

She's scared to realize she can't wait to taste all of Winter. Feel her throbbing under her mouth, hot and heady.

"Fuck," the rough gasp falls from Winter's lips like a curse and a command. Karina's the one to tear her mouth away, resting her forehead on the blonde's. It isn't some misguided affection. Karina simply feels like she'll fall if she doesn't find something to ground her. So she clings to Winter, grasping at her waist and practically melding into her, the wall holding them both up. It doesn't look like she minds. Their breathing is loud and harsh, and they are so close they are breathing into each other.

Winter chuckles, raspy and hot. "Well," she drawls shakily. "You got me. I did cockblock you tonight. Sorry. The least I could do is let you fuck me, I guess."

She's got Winter pressed against the wall, leaving fingerprints on the curve of her waist, and somehow it still feels like Winter's winning. Karina will be damned before she lets that happen.

Winter's pajama shorts are silky and soft and very easy to maneuver her hand in. She still has her left hand squeezing the blonde's waist, almost to the point of bruising, but not quite – at least she hopes so. Her right hand is impatient as it travels south, roughly pushing the shorts down. The blonde helps her with her pajamas, kicking them off and sending them flying somewhere; neither girl particularly cares. No panties. Winter's becoming predictable.

But, while Karina had a vague idea about Winter's panties or lack thereof, she absolutely didn't expect her to be so wonderfully, almost embarrassingly soaked.

She whispers an awed 'oh god' right as Winter lets out a sweet, soft moan at having Karina's fingers finally exploring her. As much as Karina wants to pretend she's simply doing this to get off and get it over with, she can't help but take her time spreading Winter's lips, marveling at the way they seem to suck on her fingertips. The sloppy, slurping sound makes her shiver.

"Fuck." She mutters hotly against Winter's mouth. "You're... You're so wet."

This time, Winter's groan is one of mild annoyance. "Knew you'd be a talker," she huffs. Before Karina has a chance to ask what's her reasoning, Winter slides her hands up Karina's biceps, purring at the muscles she finds rippling under skin, and tangles them in chestnut locks, tugging Karina forward gently, but insistently. Their lips meet again, and this kiss is lazy and thorough, unlike the previous one full of anger and pent up frustration. But still so, so exhilarating. Winter's tongue slides against hers effortlessly and teasingly; tauntingly, almost. Karina's the one with her hand cupping Winter in the most intimate of ways, and yet, it's Winter who seemingly has control.

The thought causes her to growl low in her throat, sending shudders through Winter's body. The way Karina licks into her mouth next, flicking her tongue against the roof, has the blonde mewling; but the way Karina thrusts two fingers inside her has Winter crying out. She curls them upwards, stroking fast and hard, and Winter very nearly shatters.

In her childish determination to gain the upper hand, she doesn't even realize that Winter's sounds are different from the ones she let Karina hear all these weeks. Sweeter, quieter, breathier; but still filled with that rich, husky quality that had Karina constantly on edge. Genuine.

Desperate.

Karina thumbs at Winter's clit, and the blonde chokes into her mouth, letting out a sharp cry. The scent of her arousal reaches Karina. Or, maybe, she's been breathing her in for some time, and it's only now that it registered in her hazy brain. She smells the same way she sounds. Gorgeous, absolutely fucking gorgeous: musky and heady and sweet. She wants to drop to her knees and drink everything Winter has to offer, but the blonde is scratching at her neck and moaning nonstop into her mouth, and Karina doesn't want to rob her of the impending pleasure. For purely selfish reasons. She wants to watch her fall apart.

It's all so deliciously wrong.

The angle is awkward, and her wrist begins to throb with dull ache, so she snarls into Winter's lips impatiently and squats slightly, only to hoist the blonde up, grabbing under her hip with her free hand and tugging her up. Winter's other leg comes up to entwine Karina's waist, as well, the wall supporting her back, and Karina stands up, driving Winter up with her. She's open, spread before Karina, and practically screaming as the maneuver drives Karina's long fingers deeper inside her. Karina groans as the blonde squeezes around her fingers, pulsing rhythmically. Not coming yet, but very, very close to it, she thinks. Her cunt is suckling on Karina's fingers; it's not long before Winter implodes.

And she's eager to witness that, having been teased with her moans for over a month.

Winter's cries are short and sharp, in tune with messy, sloppy sounds her cunt makes as Karina drives into her. "I... Uh! Fuck! More," she whimpers. Karina increases her already breakneck speed, but Winter claws at her shoulder with her blunt nails, shaking her head. "Mmm... fingers... more," she pants. "Another one."

Karina moans with her as she adds the third finger, palming Winter's ass with her other hand. She feels on the verge of passing out herself. It's been a while since she had a girl this way. Dirty, in the open, in the hallway of her house, partially clothed – fully clothed, in Karina's case. The louder Winter gets, the more she clings to her, the harder it is for Karina to resist throwing her to the floor and fucking her all night long.

As always, Winter is not making it easy.

It takes Karina's thumb back on Winter's clit, drawing uneven shaky circles, and her tongue back in Winter's mouth, and the blonde arches her back off of the wall, tearing her lips away from Karina's and opening her mouth in a silent scream as she freezes for a whole second before breaking.

Karina's entranced as she watches her freeze up. Her body is one taut string; the tendons in her neck are so tense Karina's half-afraid they'll tear. But it's so, so beautiful. There's really no point in denying it anymore; not when Karina's knuckle-deep in her stepsister as she's coming around her fingers.

Winter Kim is unfairly, unabashedly beautiful.

She feels Winter start to pulsate uncontrollably before she hears her let out an almost pained scream. Her legs, still entwined around her waist, start to tremble. She bucks against Karina, writhing and screaming. Karina remembers Winter's back, covered in scratches and marks, and gets an idea that just might be one of the best she ever got.

She leans in and closes her teeth on Winter's neck, and the answering bucking of her hips almost throws Karina back several steps. She digs her nails into Winter's ass, trying to hold onto something, and that does it.

Winter's cunt pulses again, stronger this time, and Karina feels a gush of wetness cover her palm as Winter comes again.

"Karina!" The way Winter screams her name makes Karina wish for this moment to never end. Nails scratch helplessly at her shoulders as Winter trashes against her. There's grim satisfaction in knowing she made her come twice, in knowing that the orgasms were so close to one another. Winter smells of fresh sweat and citrus shampoo. She nuzzles the hollow of her neck as she gently unclamps her teeth and slowly pushes her fingers in and out of Winter, helping her ride her high out.

She didn't come, and yet she feels boneless and spent. Exactly how Winter looks. She is messed up blonde hair and unfocused eyes and a dopey, lazy smirk and a tongue caught between teeth as she finally comes to it and looks at Karina. This is the smuggest she's seen her, and that's saying something.

Winter got exactly what she wanted, didn't she? And so did Karina. And that is the thought, the realization, that makes her take fingers out of Winter and back away, staring at the blonde like she's seeing her for the first time. Freshly fucked, barely standing, leaning against the wall so she doesn't fall, and a hint of a perfectly satisfied smile. Top wrinkled and shorts nowhere to be seen.

This silence is a sharp contrast against mere seconds ago.

Karina turns on her heels and leaves, Winter's scent fresh on her hand. She doesn't lick her fingers clean when she washes the feel of her away in the shower, and her orgasm is angry and dull as she fucks herself in her bed.

Winter's scent lingers on her fingertips, and she clenches her hand in a fist as she falls asleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.1K 540 17
↞ { CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AU } ⤛⤜ { COMPLETED. } ↠ minjeong's parents have been friends with jimin's for years. so one summer, minjeong's travel-happy pa...
67.3K 2.3K 22
After dropping out of college, Minjeong is forced to join her parents on a three month stay to Kwangya, Canada. Not being used to the cold weather, t...
105K 2.9K 23
AU where Karina is the queen bee who's used to the school bowing at her feet, until a new girl that refuses to play by the rules comes along.
13.3K 525 14
Karina and Winter have been best friends since first grade. Karina's brain is always on overdrive and Winter's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up...