Straw Hats In My House ?! [on...

By wussuphuhh

> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pira... More

y/n's intro
y/n boring life and The arrival
They are here ?!
This is my world
A/n
That is how we are here
No pirates in my "world"
Is this the right decision !?
A/n
Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1
On the way to shopping mall !!
Shopping w straw hats !! pt2
Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate
โ€ผ๏ธPLEASE READโ€ผ๏ธ
Another Pirates ?!!
We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Just read this please ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Study with kidd
Dad is here....?
why... it is not me..?
Waking Up
Once again
Explaination~
What actually happened that day

On the same day !!

2.5K 71 132
By wussuphuhh

A/n: heyyo, im telling u that im gonna try to do the story by some of u guys suggestions. Some of it really do help me ;)
If u want to suggests more, it will be more than thankful. Now lets continue babehh💋.

Anyways the views omgg 4k ?!! Thanks alot 😩👉💍‼️
-----------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

"Huwahhh~"
Y/n just wakes up from her dream after the events accure in her house.

It was a dream ? But it feel to real to be a dream........ Oh- *blush*

Y/n cheeks redden after remembering something on what happened yesterday, at night. She look in the mirror, touching her the faint pink spot on her neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

Normal pov

After they have all cleant the house, the Pirates rest for a while to enjoy the tea time prepared by Sanji. Although he doesnt want to feed the others two man, he still make theirs food.

So they wont 'starve' theirselves.

"Oii, marimo !! Stop eating, i didnt cook for you- oh and anyway im gonna wake y/niee chwan~ up~.

Sanji was about to rush to the stairs before being grabbed by another boy.

"Eyy, ero-cook. Who say that it need to be you whos the one to wake y/n up ?"
Zoro raised his brow. Trying to intimidate the curlybrow man whom just furrowed his brow.

"Yea yea no one. But im gonna wake her up. U dont even remember her room"
Sanji rolled his eyes before puffing his cigarette smoke at zoro face.

"You- *cough* *cough*. Tch. Whatever."
Zoro was about to look mad but somehow he felt like he doesnt need to be ?
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok ok..... U said whatever but PUT YOUR DIRTY DUMBASS HAND DOWN!! DONT PULL MY SHIRT- SHITTY GREENHAIR!!"
Both guys starting to fight each other while this one guy just walking through them to walk up the stairs.

"Sanji, Zoro s-stop. L-look."
Usopp pat Sanji shoulder although he got beaten for interfering the fight. He point his finger to the guy who was walking up the stairs.

"What ?!- hey.. trafa guy. Who said u can go-"

"U guys r late. U dont want your y/niee chwan~ to eat late right ?"
Law sigh mocking Sanji who was now clenching his fist.

He then continue to look around for y/n room.

'where is y/n- ya room ? Its gonna be hard to search for her roo-'

Law mouth suddenly hung open. Looking at the path of room he went through.

't-this must be h-her room ?!!'

He cant believe what he saw just now but he gonna pretend he didnt saw it.

He quickly walk to the front door. Knocking it afterward.

"Hello? Y/n- ya ? Your friends want you to eat. It already-"
He check the clock somewhere on the wall before continue back.

"4pm. Its already teatime."
.
.
.

Silence
.
.
.

"Hello?"
Law sighed before he turn the doorknob to the side. Realising it didnt lock, his head first peeked inside. Just incase.

After hearing nothin' he open the door a bit wide to slide his body through it.

'where is she ?*sigh* why did i do this again.'

He walk before stopping his movement. He was about to turn his head to the side only to bumb with the side door.

Making loud sound. As it grabbing y/n who just walk out of her bathroom with robe, humming to the song he heard by the airpod.

"Aack-"
She quickly cover her mouth to not creats any fuss.

"L-law san. What r u doing in my r-room."
She covers her covered chest with her both arm.

"Ughh- my head. T-tch. I knocked the door many time but since u didnt answered me. Then here i am."
Law answer nervously while turning his head to the other side. His ears starting to form a pink colour.

Y/n slightly giggle at Law reaction only to get a quick glare from the tall boy.

"Hehe. Ok, wait for a lil bit. I will come back in a few sec."
She shyly run and almost slip by her feet wetness.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes past, and a ringtone could be here around the room.
Law simply search for the sound.

'its another weird gadgets again. Interesting'

"How do i stop this shit? So loud."
Without knowing, he slide his finger on the screen and the sound stop.

'oh...its stop- why is there another person on the other side ?'

Law check his back to see if theres another man in the room but realised theres no one but him.

"Lalalala- HEYY. What the fuck ?! Where is my y/niee ?! Y/niee !! Y/niee !! Answer me!! U got kidnapped or sumtg ?! Hello ?!! You- i have seen your face befor-"
The guy on the other line got cut of by y/n who taking the phone away from Law's hand. He trying hard to comprehend the situation.

'what kind of gadgets talking?!'

"Law- dont answer and take someone's phone."
She smack his back slightly before putting on her bright face.

"Oya? Farlan !! Eyyo i got alot tons of shit u need to believe again~"
She then talking and stoping before unconciously grab Law's hand who sitting politely on her bed.

"What do u want-"

"Shh"
She put her pointy finger on his lip before continue grabbing his hand tightly.

Y/n and Law walk to the downstairs together while she talking to Farlan who was shock by hearing another Pirates came to her house again.

"WHAT ?! So that dude earlier was Law ?!? I mean the 'mugiwara- ya' 'room- shambles' guy ?!!"
Farlan mimicking Law voice before slight snorting at his own voices act.

"Haha. Yea i guess?-"
She look to her right, to see Law bent down, trying to peek to see the guy in her phone. His brow furrowed hearing someone mimicking his voice and the way he usually talk in confusion. He was really near face to face with y/n whos blood rushing to her face.

Y/n who was shock walking backward until she's nearing the edge of the stairs.

Oh no- im about to fall

"Y/n ? Hello ? Y/niee ?"
Farlan on the other line confused after suddenly the call got cutted.

"Ah- y/n- ya!! Stop u will fall."
Law said trying to reach out his hand in reflex.

"Ahhh !!"
Her hand just a few cm away from him but its not enough before she slipped her foot and back body grace on the stair.

She winced in pain as its continue cus the stairs still long way to go.
Her head got slam on the stairs manytime. Law was about to stop y/n from keep rolling down the stairs, as the red hair guy came in view blocking the now nauseous y/n with his leg by standing infront of her.
(A/n: this is comedy genre guys💀)

"A-ah~ k-kid-"
She grab his trousers tightly and puked on his pant.

Kidd eyes widen before he grab the pale y/n collar, shaking her up and down.

"U MAD WOMAN !!! WHO SAID U CAN PUKED ON ME !! IM HELPING U FROM DYING SO INSTEAD U SHOULD SAY THANK YOU !! DO U WANT ME TO SPELL IT FOR YOU ?! T.H.A.N.K Y.O- ACKK-"
He got kicked by Sanji who jumping to save y/n.

"Don't u dare touch my lady, u stupid weird metal hand!!"
Sanji growled at him like a protective dog he are and bridal style the nauseous girl straight to the toilet. Following by the worried reeindeer whom grabbing his aid kit.

As y/n phone vibrates again and got answer by Robin who saying y/n fall off stairs while drinking her tea ignoring the fact something bad happen in the house.

"What !? she fell off- "
The call cutt off by him cus he was too shocked to see his fav character answering the phone. Blood rushing out his nose and he... Faint.

While y/n in the toilet, her face got clean by Sanji who put her on top of the toilet counter. He wiped her face smoothly.

Y/n half lid eye looking straight, not thinking of anything at the moment but the yellow hair boy heart thumping loudly.

'y/niee chwan will not hear my heart beat right? *Gulp saliva*'

He ignored his heart beat and continue wipping off her puke lip with the wet tissues found on the counter.

Sanji was trying hard not to bleed infront of her cus she look soo pretty with her bare look and the way her lip glosses by the wet tissues slide through her natural colour lip.

Sanji trying hard like really hard.

The door knock by Zoro and Law, who peek inside.

"Tch. I know this house big but its not that big enough for u to lost ?! It just near the kitchen ?!"
Law yell at Zoro who was huffing hearing same things over and over.

"I know i know !! Can u shut up for a bit !!? Im not lost anyway."
Zoro roll his eyes in annoyance and walk inside the toilet just to see Sanji left palm to touch y/n forehead to prevent her hair coming through her face. And another hand, wipping off her face.

He furrowed his eyebrow at the situation he saw. He look so mad. Or jealous ?

"Hey ero-cook. Move."

"Why should i move mosshead ?!"
Sanji answer back.

Zoro clench his fist, to stop himself creating a fuss.

"Hehe, Zoro did u worry bout'me ? Dont worry. Dont mind, zoro."
Y/n smile sweetly at Zoro. He gasp before turning around.

Hehe i can use hinata words now~ d-dont mind kageyama !!<3

"Shut up dumb girl. No one worried about u. Tch."
Zoro walk out past Law who mesmerize by seeing her smile face.

Then why his face colour-

The two boys both faces coloured pink dust.

'stupid y/n made me feel like this. Ughh'

'why is my heart beating faster? Im not sick. Im a doctor anyway. Huff.'

"Sanji. Now, lets put y/n in a comfortable place. I need to check on her."
Chopper said before walk out of the toilet. Waiting sanji outside.

'look at this angelic face. Its definetly is mine to begin with.'

He push out his thoughts before asking her to grab him. Koala hug him.

"Heheh yeahh. Its been a long time people do this."
She happily hug him tightly so that she wont fall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok y/nie. Dont worry. Ur fine now. But u got a lil scratch on your forehead tho."
Chopper hooves put on a purple plaster on her forehead.

She grinning saying its fine.

"Hmm.. glad u didnt die."
The metal hand guy suddenly said after taking a seat on her left.

Her long hair covering her neck. It make kidd wonder a bit.

Kid suddenly brushing off her hair back making her flinch by the sudden skin contact.

"Relax a bit mad woman. Im not a pervert guy."
He refer to Sanji who was cleaning the kitchen but suddenly sneeze. He glare looking around.

'who talks about me huh ?!'

"O-ok..... What u trynna do ?"
Y/n curiously asked him.

"Shut up."
As he slide her hair to the other side, he saw a faint purple bruised on her neck.

"Hey racoon dog. U didnt see this ?!"
He showed off her neck.

"O-oh.. what is that ?! Y/niee im sorry i didnt see that. Let me check."
While chopper put on the oil on her neck, he ask when she got the bruised seems it's doesnt look like she got it by falling down the stairs.

"Hmm... If i remember my neck got wet by Farlan's saliva. I already punish him tho. Its been a few days ? But i dont know he created a bruised on me. Hehe"
She touch her nape while grinning like an idiot. Shes too innocent.

Everyone eyes widen hearing it even Sanji in the kitchen rushing toward the living room.

"WHAT ?!??"
They all say at once.

Luffy and Chopper wondering if they can do the same on her neck cus its kinna look fun for them. But they both got knocked by Nami.

Kid suddenly grab her neck, nearing his lip before he suck on her neck quite harsh that its create another faint red mark on it.

"Ah~-"
She slightly m**n before kid close her mouth to stop her from making a sound.
(A/n: i dont like to use the 'word' and ngl this part kinna hot to me lol😩)

Everyone were too stunned to move.

He pull off and says.
"Was that what your friend did ?"
He raised a brow at her before wipping his saliva away by his thumb.

She flustered.
"Y-yes."

"Thats what lovers always do if im not mistaken"
Kid shrug his shoulder slightly smirk at his 'work' and to y/n who was hiccup at kid word.

"Lovers ?!.... But Farlan and me is not a lovers !!"
She shout back at him, standing by her knees on the sofa

Im s-single for only o-one boy.

"Chill chill. I dont know. I dont care. Ask your so called friend than."
Kid said before pushing off y/n to sit back on the sofa.

"Hmmph. We r f.ri.e.n.d.s. i dont need to spell it for u right"
Y/n mock him.

"Hah. U just did."
He bark back at y/n who was pouting crossing her arm at his answer.

'this mad woman must put some shit on me. What is this weird feeling then ?!'

The others rushingly come toward y/n, touching her neck to check here and there. Worried. But their grips can only snapp her neck.

Y/n then suddenly remember the scenes Farlan showed her before and it about 18+. Her eyes widen remembering what the lover do to each other.

Her face red until then she faint.

End of flashback
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov

I will make sure to kick farlan later . sigh. Oh today is a day before the last exam. I guess i will stay in my room then.

Dont wanna go outside. Its embarassing.... For me who was almost 20 bit doesnt know about shit ughh.

I bang my head on my study desk before slapping my cheeks to regain myself.

I need to score. Need to become a doctor like my brother.

I determined to became a doctor. And i WILL. I will eat breakfast later. Study first.

I open my book and study from 8am to 10.47am and stop when someone knocked the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Idk what im writing but here u are. TELL ME IF U DONT LIKE SUCH THING 16+. I WILL PREVENT FROM WRITING SUCH BULLSHIT OK😩?

Words: 2463

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 430 13
๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’...
19.1K 1K 22
"We should get married one day," โ—‹ โ— โ—‹ โ— โ—‹ (abt.) Luca Kaneshiro is a famous person in school who gets along with almost everyone but he wants to...
275K 11.5K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
131K 5.3K 40
๐‚๐‡๐„๐‚๐Š๐Œ๐€๐“๐„ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง /หˆtสƒษ›kmeษชt/ a position in which a player's king is directly attacked by an opponent's piece or pawn and has no possible m...