Daring Karina

De Max_Luster

When Alpha Andrin Grey, who owned the largest most powerful pack went for a visit, the alpha's daughter who h... Mai multe

DARING KARINA
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII

III

39 1 2
De Max_Luster

KARINA was woken up by the sunlight peeking from the window's curtains. Last night, she had felt like she was on cloud nine having her mate watching her pleasure herself and later on assisted her. After their heated session, she had the best night of her life.

Sighing, she went to the full body mirror at the corner of her mate's room. She was only in Grey's white shirt after the alpha ripped all of her clothes off last night. She lifted the shirt up and examined her nude lower half.

She groaned when she realized that marks were all over her body. When she turned to look at her back, she gasped not expecting a hickey on her buttcheek.

Memories of last night flashed before her eyes and she remembered how much she moaned when her mate ate her out. She was too busy feeling the ecstasy he brought that she did not notice him giving her ass a mark.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into?", her nose crinkled in annoyance.

Karina was relieved that Grey was gone before she'd woken up. She wasn't so sure how to act around him after the things they did. It never once crossed her mind to go this sex-crazed when she would finally meet her mate but then again, she never anticipated to meet him, at least not this soon.

Now, she felt defeated. This wasn't part of her plan at all. For years, her family readied her for something far more greater than meeting her mate and now that he was in her life, she's confused and anxious now more than ever. It's not like she doesn't want him because Goddess knows she's already addicted to the man but how was she gonna make him understand?

Her stomach grumbled pulling her out of the anxiousness she'd already drowned in.

After arriving at midnight, she really haven't got the chance to eat dinner at all. Shrugging the fact that she was bare down there, she walked to the kitchen and helped herself in making breakfast.

She was taken aback at how her mate's kitchen looked so expensive. Karina shook her head. The alpha really made an effort to show off his wealth.

"Alpha?" A man shouted, entering the house.

This startled her in the middle of cooking her sunny side up and bacon. Panic crawled to her as she remembered she was bare. The man was nearing the kitchen already and she was clueless as to what she was supposed to do. Maybe she could politely ask him to leave.

Grey put on some shorts and was sweating. He just came back from patrolling the area when he heard his mate's scream. Luca's eyes widened at him and in an instant, both of them bolted into the house as fast as they could.

This morning, he decided to join his beta in securing the perimeter. It was not like a major threat suddenly came up but he needed to take his mind off his mate for a while. His wolf was becoming uncontrollable and he feared he would've marked her while she was asleep.

He had his heart broken once and it left a dent but finding his mate, it changed everything. It was as if the heartbreak he felt was just worth it, strangely. He and his wolf felt this weird feeling of finally being complete.

Even so, he was nervous. She was his mate but he wasn't sure if she was as 'in' on their mateship as he was. After all, she disappeared after her dance. She came in late during the dinner at their pack, surely on purpose. Did she want him too or not? She did call out his name when she pleasured herself back at her home but still.

Running around Silver Pack's territory helped ease the questions that burned in his head, however Grey's jaws locked, regretting if it was the right decision to make.

"Get the fuck away from her." Luca warned his pack member, Jared, who he suspended from his patrolling job last week.

As soon as they entered and searched for the alpha's mate, they caught Jared holding Karina's wrist, his eyes glossed over with lust. Grey growled at him. He clearly remembered suspending this mutt because he still couldn't control his wolf at the age of eighteen.

"Release her." His voice boomed and demanded submission.

He was furious. He never felt this mad before. Being the strongest alpha out there, everyone is expected to fear you and they did. Grey's threat was one to none so he didn't need to show his wrath not unless needed. He had learned to control his emotions to avoid having hid enemies use it against him. It was hard now though because as soon as he found Karina, some of his control easily slipped.

"But she smells so nice." Jared sniffed Karina's neck and she tried hard to pull away.

"Get the fuck away from me, you sick fuck!" She growled and threw a punch, shocking the alpha and his beta.

Jared groaned but still managed to put up after her fists collided with his jaw. In retaliation, he grabbed Karina's short hair and pulled it with force, trying to shove it against the countertop. Keyword 'tried'.

She was sick of playing nice. When Jared entered, she asked him to leave because one, her mate was not in the house. Two, she needed the privacy due to her lack of clothing. Unfortunately, Jared didn't listen so she told him to fuck off. The piece of shit slapped her ass instead and tried to kiss her, hence the scream and tug of war they had with her wrist.

She did not expect to have Grey and Luca walk in on them though she didn't mind as she was about to kick this idiot's ass.

Luca was about to interfere, worried that his Luna might get injured but Grey held him back, amused at how Karina fought off the mutt.

"Stay put, Luke." His beta did as told.

In a split second, Karina kneed Jared on his balls and shoved him back. Thankfully, the shirt was long enough to not show her bareness. Fisting her hands, she collided it on to his face, aiming for the idiot's eye. Not contented, she elbowed him and landed a punch once more to his not so pretty face.

Jared stumbled back from the impact and Luca immediately restrained the mutt. He dragged him out of the house leaving the two mates to themselves.

Karina's chest heaved up and down. She composed herself and fixed her hair, glaring at the idiot she just fought off. She tried closing and opening her fist, assessing the damage. Her knuckles were sore and it hurt but nothing she could not handle.

"Feisty." He smirked at her but she ignored him and continued cooking her meal.

"Didn't know you could throw a punch", His eyes sparkled in fascination of his mate. Her back was to him and he enjoyed looking at her ass.

"My mother is an alpha female. What do you expect me to do? Scream until my throat bleeds?" He chuckled at her response and neared her. She still hadn't turned around to look at him.

He trapped her in between his arms and buried his head on her neck, taking her scent in. Lifting one hand, he traced her thighs with his fingers and teased her skin. Cupping her sex, his other hand went inside the shirt she wore and played with her breasts.

"Oh, we can arrange that." He felt her shiver with his touch. "No panties?"

Karina leveled her breath before replying to her mate.

"I'd like to eat, please."

Andrin huffed and let her go. She was lucky, he thought. He was gonna give her everything she wanted before demanding what he wanted the most out of her. It was only a matter of time.

Patience, he reminded his wolf.

"Do you want some?" Karina asked him, holding out a plate with bacon on it.

Andrin nodded and watched his mate prepare him breakfast. Once settled, they both ate silently. He knew his mate felt his burning gaze but he couldn't help it.

Oh, how he wished she was the one for breakfast instead.

Soon.

"We'll have the pack doctor look at that hand of yours." He said after finishing his meal.

Karina snorted.

Her mate was over acting. It was really nothing that an ice pack couldn't fix but the look her mate gave her seemed to refrain her from commenting.

I should just give him his peace of mind, she thought.

"Let me just get clothed." Karina said as she exited the kitchen hastily before her mate does something which could delay them both for hours.

After rummaging through her suitcases and wearing underwear, Karina settled with some satin shorts and kept on her mate's T-shirt for the doctor's visit. On their way, members of the pack locked their gazes on her, making her feel uncomfortable.

Was it her short hair? Her pack always had their eyes on her when she went out with her real hair. She did think it didn't suit her but she felt free wearing it. She looked down at herself and huffed. Maybe it was because she had Grey's shirt on.

Andrin noticed her discomfort and snaked an arm around his mate. However, instead of easing her, Karina seemed she grew much more uncomfortable.

"Relax," the alpha whispered in her ear.

"Staring is rude," she whispered back, her fingers fiddling with each other.

He chuckled at his mate's behavior which earned him a glare. She looked adorable all nervous and an angry little kitten when annoyed.

"They can't help it when you're that gorgeous."

Karina didn't know what to reply. Whether or not her mate was just hyping her up to calm her nerves or he was simply telling the truth, she blushed and looked away from him.

The rest of the walk was silent. When they arrived at the pack's clinic, a doctor was already at the door and expecting them. Both the alpha and his Luna were dragged into a private room. Karina was sat down on a neat bed and got examined while his mate stood beside her.

"Well, I don't see a problem here except for those healing knuckle bruises, alpha," the female doctor adjusted her glasses and turned to Andrin, "Her wolf will be able to heal her in a few hours but an ice pack can help numb it."

"I know, right? He's just an overacting alpha," she muttered.

He rolled his eyes at his mate and dismissed the doctor. When they were finally alone, he sat down beside her and cupped her cheeks, squeezing it.

"Not only are you a feisty little kitten but you've got a smartass mouth as well." Not letting go of her, he ran his nose across her cheeks and kissed it.

Karina backed away from his mate after the kiss and went for the door. The look of hurt on his face made her whimper but she kept walking out of the clinic. Hearing his footsteps behind her, she went back into the black house and got settled inside her mate's room.

"What?" She asked after silence enveloped them.

Andrin was leaning on the door's frame, his arms crossed and his eyes studying her. To answer her question, he just shook his head.

Karina released a sigh.

She was still processing everything. They were going too fast for her liking. Mates always do especially alpha wolves but she didn't expect to have it like this. When Grey was around, her thoughts seemed to be unorganized. She would act like an anxious mess. She was starting to grow worried. She had a lot of stuff to clear out before she wanted to take it further and fully commit to him.

First, she was gonna have to break it to him about her wolf. Next, she was gonna make him understand what she was. And if the two things end up well, she would think about sharing with her mate the family secret and her destiny. As of the moment, she hadn't succeeded any of it at all. On the bright side, her mate had not once crossed over her boundaries so she admired his control but he could only hold back so much.

He knew from the moment he saw her that she was gonna drive him mad but now, he looked at his Luna very confused. After ravishing her for two consecutive days, he was taken aback at how she jumped away from him earlier. He could not bear his mate having second thoughts about this. He needed something to make her feel comfortable.

"Alright, get up," he spoke out of nowhere, "I'll take you to the training grounds."

He saw his mate's eyes widen. He smirked, grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the training grounds.

This morning, his mate had amazed him. If she was as feisty as she showed him, then putting her under training with the other warriors won't be a problem. It would be perfect. She'd feel like she was still back at her pack training. It'll be a first to get her comfortable enough here.

"Hello, little Luna!" Luca was awfully chirpy, beaming at his pack leaders.

"Take her for a spin, Luke," Grey ordered his beta.

Karina felt lost. Not only that, she was uncomfortable having her mate not around her as he left her in Luca's hands. She instinctively reached for him and clung to his arms.

"A-andrin, don't just leave me!" Her forehead creased in annoyance, "I don't know anyone here."

He just chuckled at her. At first, he was stunned to hear her call out his first name. Nobody really called him that except the beta and family. She was really starting to show her spitfire attitude. He imagined what she would be like when she'd finally get comfortable. It would be entertaining to have someone to bicker with all day.

"Luca will show you around, love. If you need me, shout my name. I'll be checking up on the warriors right across you." He pointed out across the field where male wolves trained.

She huffed.

"Fine," She turned to the beta and plastered a smile, "I'm sorry. You are Luca, right?"

"At your service," Luca gave his Luna a sloppy salute and began touring her around.

She found the beta very amusing and carefree. He felt like a big brother to her while he explained their training system. He was kind enough to ask if she was tired or hungry or bored once in a while. She was enjoying the day until a sweaty female blonde approached them.

"Spar with me," She said, looking Karina up and down.

"Chill out, Ivy. She's the alpha's," Luca shooed her away but she held her ground and smirked.

"Of course, we wouldn't want our fragile little Luna to bear a scratch."

Karina gritted her teeth but stayed calm. This 'Ivy' in front of her was getting on her nerves. The most stupid thing a shewolf like her could do is assume that an alpha's daughter is fragile. She knew she wasn't as weak as the blonde perceived.

"It's just a spar but okay. Well, take care little Luna," The blonde snickered.

"Wait." She stopped her, "Luca, mind-link the alpha and tell him to have the doctor ready. I'm gonna put this bitch back in her place."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
7K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
483K 13.2K 34
As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't understand was pulling her towards him...
29.4K 1.6K 34
COMPLETED 50,896 words ✍ ⚠ ⚠WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IS IN THIS STORY⚠⚠ Maria was just an average girl, working at a crap job, paying o...