my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter twenty two

879 4 9
By 1dsonlyangel

Alexis Pierce
Gemma and I weren't spending much time together. She's with Zayn and I'm with Harry. A few days again, we literally had sex when Gemma was in her room which risked it all. I heard her huffing and puffing knowing Harry's with a girl.

But it was me.

I've started to ease myself into the idea of sex, I find it more enjoyable because I now know that is both can feel pleasure even the first few times I didn't feel much pleasure. But now I do, I know why Harry likes it so much, it's a bit of a relief.

Sex is just weird to me. Having someone literally go inside of you, to feel pleasure. But just...Harry going inside of me to give us pleasure is weird. All of its weird.

Not to mention I felt incredibly guilty about having sex with Harry in his room when she was in hers, knowing I used to be listening to Harry fuck someone, and now it's me he's fucking. We locked the door, but it was still scary because they were all home.

I moaned his name but he didn't moan mine considering. I heard Gemma bang on the wall once and I was gonna tell him to stop but I was feeling so good, I couldn't. So I didn't.

The next day at school, I was incredibly awkward around Gemma. I told Louis and he thought it was absolutely hilarious that I had sex with Harry at their house.

Anyway, Harry and I were going on a date, I was with Gemma and she was gonna help me get ready only because she doesn't know it's Harry I'm going out with.

She got a set of red underwear and a bra, handing it to me. "Wear this," she grins.

"What? Why?" I widen my eyes.

"So then you get railed? I don't know who your going out with but, I'm sure if you wear this, you will,"

I stare at her. Woah.

"What-?"

"Just wear it, for me? Get railed again,"

I swallow. Oh she'll hate herself if she knew who would rail me. "You're being serious, you want me to get fucked, by wearing that?"

"Yes, why won't you?" she asks. I take the bra out of her hand and hold it up, it was my size cup, floral lace on a red bra, the underwear a bit of a cheeky coverage. It was just the lace this time, the only bit that was normal material was for the liner bit.

"It worked on Fletcher," she says, that was her first boyfriend, also who took her virginity. "Just try it on,"

I huff. "No need, I'll wear it," I look at it again, biting my lip.

"Great, if you get railed, tell me," she smiles, walking over to my wardrobe. I suddenly feel bad for secretly dating her brother behind her back, she's literally picking out what I wear for him.

I run my fingers over the material, licking the inside of my cheek. "What's wrong?"

I swallow. "Nothing," I shake my head. I look up at the dress she was holding. It was a reddish orange mini dress, thin spaghetti straps and small flowers on the pattern.

"This is pretty," she says. I nod, taking the dress from her. "Oh, did I tell you that I heard Harry and a girl the other day? I know you don't care but I'm just saying, after like...2 months he finally fucked a girl,"

I just stare at her. "No I didn't know that," I shake my head. "That's kinda random?"

"I'm just saying," she whispers. "Its strange,"

I don't answer, not knowing what to say. "I don't know why you're telling me that, you hate bringing up Harry with me," I say softly.

"I thought you've laughed but...I guess not, whatever whore he's with I don't care, hope she gets and STD for all I care," she snorts.

I lick the inside of my cheek. What the hell?

"What?" I furrow my brows, she gives me a strange look.

"I hate Harry to my core, I hope he gets an STD," she says like I'm stupid.

"W—Why would you wish that upon anyone? Especially your brother?"

"You know he would say the same? Why are you getting so defensive?"

"I'm not," I say instantly, god this isn't going good. "I just don't get why you would say that?"

"I hope it happens, he's never home, fucking girls, high of his ass—"

"Wait...high?" I ask.

"Yeah? High on drugs?"

I asked Harry not to do any drugs, and he agreed he wouldn't do anymore. "When was that?"

"Why? Were you with him?" she says and I shake my head. "Yesterday," she crosses her arms.

Oh.

"I—I'm getting dressed," I huff, taking my shorts and underwear off, I shaved the other day so I didn't need to do that. I put them on, not caring if she sees anything, then taking my shirt and and bra off, putting the red one on.

I look at myself in the mirror and bite my lip. Harry will a hundred percent like this, it makes my chest look good, and it shapes my hips which are two of his favourite things to grab.

Funny way to put it.

I then slide the dress on and Gemma fixes my hair, I had mascara on from the day already. I swallow and look at the dress on me, one wrong move and everything's visible. "You look good, fuck this guy like you've never fucked anyone," she whispers.

I bite my lip.

"I'm going to Zayn's, you have fun, and I'll see you either later or tomorrow," she hugs me and I hug her back.

"Yeah," I say, smiling.

"Good luck," she says, closing the door behind her. I huff and grab my phone instantly, going into my messages with Harry.

Harry: on my way x

Me: okay x

"Fuck," I realise he sent that 5 minutes ago and I still have a few things to do. I walk over to my dresser and out a necklace on, then spraying perfume all over me, putting chapstick that gave my lips a pop of colour. I pop my lips and smile, my phone buzzing again.

Harry: i just saw gemma leave, so
i hid but i'm here x

Me: okay, i'll be there in a minute x

I race downstairs, saying goodbye to my mom and dad, Ava with my grandparents. I then walk outside and walk to his car. I hold the back of my dress so it doesn't ride up and I get in the car so I don't flash anyone.

"Holy shit," he rasps. He looks me up and down, biting his lip harshly. I look him up and down, his classic black jeans but this time he had a brown flannel with half of the buttons undone so I saw his tattoos and chains. He had black ray bands over his eyes and his hair was neater today, his jaw chewing on gum.

I ended up putting on my converses and he wore his vans which looked so good on a guy. I smile and lean over to kiss him. He pulled away with a smile and licked his lips. "Watermelon?"

I nod, putting my bag next to me, doing my seat belt up. He smirks, wetting his lip with his tongue, my eyes focus on his tongue. Fuck me he's so hot. He knows I'm watching and puts his hand on my thigh. I look at his hand and feel my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Don't wanna be late," he speeds off.

I bite my lip and look out the window, thinking about what Gemma said. I honestly don't get it. She literally told me to wear this so I could get railed by her brother. She obviously had no idea that it was Harry, but I wouldn't choose anything she wore for Zayn.

Ever.

We make it to a restaurant near the beach, the sun was setting slowly when we got there. He slid his hand into mine as we walked, I was still paranoid that I pulled my dress down so far, half of my boob was hanging out.

Fuck being a C cup.

I huff and take a seat with him in front of me, he puts his chin in his palm, his fingers playing with his lip but he keeps his sunglasses on. I know he's staring at my chest but I can't help but feel a little insecure that my ass is almost on show.

I cross my arms and I pull my dress up a little, he runs a hand through his hair and takes his sunnies off finally. He folds them on his shirt and rubs his eyes, a woman coming over to us.

"Anything decided yet or can I get you drinks?"

"I'll just have a water, please," I smile, not being old enough to drink.

"Um," he scans his eyes over the drink menu. "Yeah, a water too please," he says, sinking in his chair a little. She nods, walking away with a smile to the counter. "Changed your clothes for once," I snicker, considering he's always wearing black.

"Could say the same," he smirks.

"This is a mini dress —"

"Oh babe, I know," he says, leaning in. "It's so mini...things are falling out," he whispers, nodding to my chest which makes me look down to see that my red bra was poking out.

I widen my eyes and pull it up, not even caring if my ass is on show at this point. "Shit," I breathe out.

"Mm," he nods, smirking. "What are you wearing?"

"Just a bra," I shrug. "Whats wrong with that?"

"Nothing," he shakes his head. "Absolutely nothing...but, my mom and step dad aren't gonna be there for a good hour and a half, Gemma's going to Zayn's...so we'll have the house to ourselves,"

"Oh dear, what shall we do?" I play off. "We can count the threads, braid each other's hair or we can paint nails," I grin, his smirk widening.

"Tease," he mutters under his breath as the waitress puts the waters down.

"Have we decided on food?" she then asks.

We both look at each other. We both decided on a pizza to share, I wasn't hungry and I don't think he is either. We just talked a little bit, he told me Niall was hosting a party and I was invited even though it's another open house so there could be anyone there.

I said I'd go, only if I could take Louis, Gemma was already going with Zayn. Parties kinda freaked me out and I wouldn't have him to hold my hand so Louis had to be my moral support.

I was still scared of people seeing us in public but we looked like the youngest people here, it wasn't to badly priced but not any people I knew were here. When our pizza came here, I had two pieces and Harry was edging four but I felt bloated after it and couldn't eat anymore.

He egged me on to have another so I had half and he had the other but I couldn't finish the last so we just left it. He paid, I couldn't really do much to change his mind but I know he was happy too. And as I thought, he drove us to his house, the driveway being empty.

I bite my lip and get out of the car in sync with him, he grabs my hand and walks us over to the door, pulling his keys out and opening the front door, it squeaks as it opens.

I step in and he flicks the light on so the hall lights up. I hold his hand as he guide us upstairs, flicking the light on. "We don't have to be quiet," he says as he walk into his room, the small of cologne and deodorant soaks the walls.

"I know," I close his door. "But, think of all the things we could do..." I walk over to his desk, sitting on the desk chair.

He sits on his bed, it was only messily made. He leans back on his elbows. "I could...I dunno...read," I take a random book from the stash of two he had, putting my legs up on the table, I knew for a fact my ass was showing.

"The clitoris?" I look up at him, these pages were highlighted and I've never seen him jump up so fast. He takes the book and kicks it under his bed but I smirk a smile. "And what would you know about that?" I stand up.

"To know you like yours being touched," he says cockily, grabbing my hips.

"Such a filthy mouth, Harry," I shake my head, tutting which makes his eyes widen in slight confusion. He stares at me, lips parted for breathing which makes me smirk.

"W—What?" he rasps.

"Do you like being told you have a dirty mouth?" I ask.

"I've never heard it from...such an innocent naive girl before," he swallows.

"Well, they're lots of things you don't know about me," I smirk.

"Clearly," he takes a strap of my shoulder. I look at his hand slide down my arm so it collects goosebumps.

"Oh Jesus, just fuck me already," I huff, finally feeling horny. He grabs my hips again and hauls me onto his lap, walking me over to his bed and falling me onto it.

He presses his crotch to my leg and I already feel a slight hardness to his jeans. I bite my lip as he kisses my neck, my head turning towards his room, my hands unbuttoning his flannel blindly. He pulls away and takes it off, tossing it on the floor and this is where he kicks his vans off and I kick mine off too.

His eyes were dark, cherry lips soft as always. He breathes out and joins our lips together again, both of us breathing heavily now. I grab his hair, feeling his hands run up my thighs and under my dress.

He then pulls the hem up, bunching it up to my chest. I pull away and we both help me pull it off, his eyes snap to my my body instantly. I bite my lip with him as he looks down, a low groan falling from his lips. "Fuck,"

I feel confident. "Did you wear this just for me?" he whispers.

"Yeah," I nod. His eyes go back to my chest and trail own to my hips, huffing out air.

"Well fuck me in the ass," he rasps.

I bite my lip. "I almost don't wanna take it off you," he rasps again. I hook my legs around his waist and
roll us over instantly, a hardness pressing on my crotch.

He looks up at me, his eyes scanning my body and it makes me feel good about myself that he's turned on by this. I don't know why. I undo his belt, slowly, he lifts his hips so I could get it out from his waist.

He swallows, grabbing my ass. "This lace is doing things to me," he breathes out a whine. I smirk and pop open the button, then sliding it down. He rolls us over again, pinning my hands with his free hand on my hip.

"Oh baby...You got me hard, congratulations," he rasps, I tug his jeans down.

"Yeah?" I play off as he gets himself out of the jeans. "Fuck me from behind," I speak, he freezes and looks at me instantly. I cup his cheeks softly, his lip being bitten.

"I can't," he shakes his head.

I furrow my brows. "Why?" I ask.

"I'm rough...especially in that position because I have all the control and they can't do anything about it but I don't want you to see that side of me," he whispers. "I would love to fuck you from behind, I just can't bring myself to do it,"

I understand what he's saying, but I trust him that he's not gonna hurt me. "I know you won't hurt me," I whisper. "We don't have to, I just...I dunno, the thought came to my mind,"

He bites his lip. "You don't know what your getting yourself into baby," he whispers.

"Yea I do," I nod. "But we don't have to, a silly thought, dirty in my mind,"

"I've fucked you many times from behind in my head but...I can get rough, I really don't wanna hurt you," he says.

I don't mind if he doesn't want to, it's up to him but I've just never done it, I didn't even know it was a sex position. "What's the position called?" I ask.

He stares at me for a while. "Doggy," he then says. I grab my phone from the bedside, going into the safari and searching the position. I get a warning of explicit content, but go into the images. There were stick figures and actual people doing it, I widen my eyes. "See?"

I still wanted to know what's it's like, then I can see if I like it or not. I have a feeling that he's gonna keep saying he's rough. "You won't hurt me," I whisper, shaking my head.

"You really want to do that?" he asks, surprisingly.

"I'm sure everyone's done it before, you have,"

"Yeah, with someone I couldn't care less about, guys usually fuck girls like that when they don't want to see the person, don't ask me, ask Niall," he says, it doesn't surprise me if Niall told Harry this. "I don't want to hurt you," he whispers.

He's really not gonna do it. "If you don't trust yourself, then we won't," I shake my head.

"But," he says, pointing. "If we do it, I'm going to be very soft and if you don't like it, feel uncomfortable then please say something, tell me to get the fuck off, or anything, I don't want to get carried away, but you seem like you strangely want to do this, so we will, just don't forget that," he says softly, seeming like he means it.

I nod, smiling.

"I don't listen to nods and head shakes, I need words," he cups my jaw with one hand.

"Yes Harry, I will," I nod.

"Good," he breathes out, swallowing before leaning down to kiss me. I breathe heavily and he plays with my lace underwear that Gemma got me, it may actually work.

He pulls them down in one motion, looking down at me. "Did you shave?" he rasps.

"Of course," I smirk. He smirks back, kissing my neck which makes me breathe heavily, running my hands down his strong back, to the band of his boxers.

He grabs my hand, looking at me. "Not yet," he shakes his head, I swallow. "Roll over for me," he whispers. My stomach churns, I swallow hard and roll over. My arms were folded under my chest, my cheek on the pillow as it faced the wall.

I breathe heavily, Harry sitting on his knees. "Are you sure?" he says again. I swallow my nerves and nod.

"I'm sure," I remember he likes words. He runs his hands up my calves softly, over my thighs and he spreads them apart. I close my eyes, taking deep breathes cause this was actually about to happen. I hear him moving around, then footsteps. I look over my shoulder, he locks the door, in his boxers still.

I look back at the wall, he gets on all fours above me again. He then kicks his boxers off, I feel his swollen tip on my ass. I swallow. "Fuck," he breathes out. "Remember what to do?"

"Yeah," I nod, breathing out.

"I'm gonna move you a little bit, is that okay?"

"Yes," I nod. He holds my hips, getting high on his knees. He lifts my hips up which makes me get on my elbows the higher up I go. I then get on all fours, he holds my hips high on his knees.

"Ready?" he rasps. I nod, screwing my eyes shut and folding my lips in a line, knowing he can't see me. "I need words, Lex,"

"I'm ready," I nod. I drop my jaw when I feel him slide into me, we both gasp and my lip was in my teeth instantly. When I feel his hips, I breathes out heavily, he holds my hips tight. Holy fuck. We haven't even started yet and this angle just feels so much different from missionary.

Our breathing goes heavy, I swallow. I nod, biting my lip. He pulls his hips out and rocks them back into me, my jaw dropping with a small gasp falling from my lips.

I drop my head, my body rocking with his. "Fuck," he rasps. I feel his grip on my hips get tighter, a moan falling from my lips. This angle feels good, there's no question but fuck.

I screw my eyes shut, breathing through my nose. "Harry," I whine, feeling him slide in and out of me with ease. He tosses his head back, biting his lip.

"Fuck — Lex, you feel so good," he rasps a moan. My skin collects goosebumps, hearing him say that and I just have to look over my shoulder at him. He was looking down at it happening, something only he got to see, his eyebrows furrowed, creating a little crevice and his jaw was clenched.

He looked like he was having his own euphoria. He then holds my ass, pulling me away and then pulling me back. The slap of our skin and pants fill the room, I still don't know about this angle.

My stomach burn and a moan fell from my lips, my head dropping. He then speeds up, grunting. I gasp and feel him get me in a spot deep inside me. I moan, biting my lip.

He suddenly slams his hips into me sharply which makes me yelp only because I wasn't expecting it, he freezes and we both pant. "Shit, see I told you—"

"It didn't hurt, it scared me," I pant. "Keep going,"

He sigh softly, drawing his hips out and softly rocking them back into me. He then grabs my hair, wrapping it around his hand and pulling it back, so my head tilts back.

I moan with him, he leans over, his abs rub against my lower back, his chest on my shoulder blades. He rocks into me. He holds my jaw, leaning me up so we were both high on our knees as he still rocks into me. I toss my head back on his shoulder, my heart thrashing in my chest as I cry out in pleasure.

He holds the pressure point under my jaw, applying pressure. He kisses my neck, my hands on his hips from behind me. I moan, he pants in my ear making my skin crawl.

He thrusts into me, moans falling from my lips as he gives me euphoric pleasure, he sounded like he was enjoying himself with grunts and pants in my ear. I thought it was going good and I was feeling amazing until...

He stops suddenly.

I breathe out, looking over my shoulder. He pulls out which makes us both gasp from the sudden emptiness. "What are you doing?" I ask in a pant.

He doesn't say anything but he lays me down and rolls me over. He gets on all fours above me, taking my hands. "I don't like fucking you from behind," he whispers. "I physically can't bring myself to do it,"

I shake my head. "It's okay," I whisper.

"But..." he whispers. "I like seeing you feel pleasure,"

"Me too," I smile. He kisses me softly.

"Never ask me to fuck you from behind again, not for a long time at least?"

"I won't, I just wanted to see what's it's like, and now I know, I probably won't ask you,"

"I'll just keep fucking you in my head,"

"So vulgar," I snicker. He looks down and sinks himself back into me, my lip being bitten as he does this, it feels so weird to do it after you've already done it.

He doesn't give me time to adjust before he starts rocking his hips into mine and this time, I see his eyes go heavy in pleasure. I part my lips and hold onto his jaw, my eyes closing.

We both breathe heavily, my stomach burning again. He rocks into me with his eyes closed, my legs propping up next to him. I bite my lip and toss my head back, his lips falling to my throat, kissing it softly.

I moan, his bed squeaking. He speeds up, my body rocking under his, my lip being bitten. "Harry," I moan softly, grabbing his hair. I love moaning his name, just as much as he loves hearing it.

He looks down at us, I screw my eyes shut and toss my head again, back into the pillow, feeling euphoric pleasure course though me. I always told myself I wasn't into sex, but with Harry, it's different.

He moans, panting and breathing heavily. "You feel so good," he rasps. I smile, his praises gives me shivers. I swallow and meet eyes with him, panting as his lips join to mine. I inhale deeply, moaning into the kiss as he makes my body jolt.

Moans, gasps and inhales circles around the room, the sun setting. I tangle my fingers in his brown curls, his arm rubbing up and down my leg, panting. "Harry," I moan.

"Fuck," he rasps, my eyes close in pleasure. "Eyes open," he told ants which makes them pop open so I saw his darkened green eyes. "Good girl," he praises.

Oh shit.

Our moaning and pants get more surreal now, I look down at him thrusting into me, giving us pleasure and he gets me in a spot that makes me cry out in pleasure, grabbing his shoulders harshly.

My heart was thrashing in my chest and I was still throbbing. "Right there," I praise, he moans and continues to get me in that one spot which makes me moan, biting my lip. "Mmm," he hums, his eyes rolling closed.

Holy shit.

I watch his lips part, his eyebrows furrowed a little to make a crevice and he looked so good. Oh my god. This man is so perfect. He looked like he was feeling pure pleasure, by his face too.

I started to feel the burn in my stomach and it was swiftly spreading to my thighs, pure lust coursing through my whole body. "Harry," I pant, feeling him get in me in a spot inside me again. "I'm close," I admit, hating to.

"Fuck, me too," he looks relieved I said that. He keeps rocking into me, his skin on mine. He felt so fucking good, I clenched because I know he likes to feel me clench around him. "Lex," he groans, looking like he's on cloud nine.

"Together," I pant and he agrees, swallowing. I clench as I hold it in for a little bit longer. I grunt, gasping and moaning. His bed was squeaking still, it also slightly tapping on the wall.

"A little bit longer baby," he rasps. I whimper, whine and focus on not letting go and wait for him. "Fuck!" he says loudly which made me bite my lip. "Ready? 3...2...1,"

At one, I let go, arching my back while be released too, a chest rattling moan falling from his lips. I moan as he rides our highs our, my skin feels blissful and everything tingles. "Fuck," he collapses on my chest.

I moan as I breathe out, making short inhales in as he collects himself. "Fuck," I breathe out, holding the back of his neck. I smile to myself, kissing his head. He pulls out of me, rolling over next to me. We both pant ourself back to normal from being on our highs.

Fuck me, I changed my mind about sex.

//
back in iso <3

also...your girl has finished writing this book because i was bored and now i have two books i wanna publish, one is zayn and one's harry, i'm proud of them both but can only write one at a time or i'll loose my mind :)

so i'll announce which one i publish first but i'm proud of both of them already :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 75 27
I'm Sydney Ross and I live with my bestfriend Alexis Frank. She's dragging me to a One Direction concert. We go backstage and meet 5 new bestfriends...
168K 3.6K 28
Alisa and Alexis have been best friends for what seems like forever. They are both loud, energetic and love causing trouble - it's why they're best f...
9.9K 42 35
•Sequel to Best Friends Brother• [COMPLETE] Alexis and Harry continue to fall in love with each other everyday, until Harry has to go to college in a...
41.9K 716 57
Best friends since the beginning. Biggest boy band in the world. Falling in love. Kept secrets and angry fans. Does love last? Is it even love? Can o...